Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:11:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ~~ Invest your bitcoins ~~ One and only safe way ~~  (Read 5573 times)
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:35:10 PM

> ...

> this is the insulting robot

> message from robotic fraud detection subroutine: "scam = true"

> you should rather donate your funds to the robots for world domination foundation (rfwdf)

I don't know who you are, but I like you.

For any Newbies , any company saying "We are not a Ponzi" or "We invest in Forex/Bitcoin Mining" , is a Ponzi

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
Neonart (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:16:04 PM

Why would it be safe?

As far as I know it is only one place which allows you to invest (not gamble) bitcoins and it is not ponzi.

I'd like to invest some in your bussiness, but first i need clear anwers to following questions:
-how was your past forex trading going , provide some evidence to see, that you know what you are doing?
-how will you cover losses in case your trading won't be profitable?
-why would you run such a investment for others if you know how to make profits?

What evidance do You want to see?
We do not invest in one place/currency for example. If we lose on one, we gain from another one.
It is leverage for us. The more we invest, the more we gain simple as that.

> ...

> you should rather donate your funds to the robots for world domination foundation (rfwdf)

Get us some evidance that we are scammers please.

> ...

For any Newbies , any company saying "We are not a Ponzi" or "We invest in Forex/Bitcoin Mining" , is a Ponzi

Why dont you post evidance?

Regards,
Brian

Allow

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:45:38 PM

STFU
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:04:26 PM

This is the least professional looking Ponzi I've ever seen.

Is this a joke?

This is so pathetic...

STFU you and your 5yo scamsite.

Dude, you talking to me?

Show me some EVIDANCE!!!

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:15:10 PM

Do you have any evidence that we are scammers?

I have the following:

1) Your OP is very unprofessionally made. Huge ugly images with nasty spelling mistakes. Even after I pointed out how you wrote "reserv" right next to "professional" you still didn't correct it. Your web page is ugly, badly made, full of spelling mistakes and coding errors. It just looks like the kind of thing thrown together by somebody trying to make a quick buck by scamming rather than a professional forex trader.

2) http://www.neo-btc.com/our-offer/ says:

"We offer You 5% profit in only 14 days" and "there is no maximum amount".

You are offering a guaranteed (1.05 ** 26 * 100 - 100 =) 255% APR on any amount of money.

This is clearly impossible. Especially in Bitcoin, where the whole market cap is pretty tiny.

3) the same page says "how do I know that you would not lose my money? It is easy! We never invest all the money in one place so we always will have money to do all the payouts!"

This is clearly ridiculous. It's possible to split your money into 5 equal pieces and make 5 different bad trades with the 5 pieces. Just because one deal goes bad doesn't mean the others will go better. Even if they do, they might not make as much as the bad deal lost.

Do you have any evidence that you are NOT scammers?

If not just go away and stop liying to the people.

I could very well say the same thing to you. Only I'd spell check it first.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
CoolRunnings21

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Nenávist má sestru, to je závist.

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:22:13 PM

Why would it be safe?

As far as I know it is only one place which allows you to invest (not gamble) bitcoins and it is not ponzi.

I'd like to invest some in your bussiness, but first i need clear anwers to following questions:
-how was your past forex trading going , provide some evidence to see, that you know what you are doing?
-how will you cover losses in case your trading won't be profitable?
-why would you run such a investment for others if you know how to make profits?

What evidance do You want to see?
We do not invest in one place/currency for example. If we lose on one, we gain from another one.
It is leverage for us. The more we invest, the more we gain simple as that.

> ...

Get us some evidance that we are scammers please.

> ...

Why dont you post evidance?

Regards,
Brian

If you do so good why not jsut use your own money? Why do you need ours? Are you just a good person who wants to make everyone rich?

NDotSO / Bourák
Neonart (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:20:10 PM

Do you have any evidence that we are scammers?

I have the following:

1) Your OP is very unprofessionally made. Huge ugly images with nasty spelling mistakes. Even after I pointed out how you wrote "reserv" right next to "professional" you still didn't correct it. Your web page is ugly, badly made, full of spelling mistakes and coding errors. It just looks like the kind of thing thrown together by somebody trying to make a quick buck by scamming rather than a professional forex trader.

2) http://www.neo-btc.com/our-offer/ says:

"We offer You 5% profit in only 14 days" and "there is no maximum amount".

You are offering a guaranteed (1.05 ** 26 * 100 - 100 =) 255% APR on any amount of money.

This is clearly impossible. Especially in Bitcoin, where the whole market cap is pretty tiny.

3) the same page says "how do I know that you would not lose my money? It is easy! We never invest all the money in one place so we always will have money to do all the payouts!"

This is clearly ridiculous. It's possible to split your money into 5 equal pieces and make 5 different bad trades with the 5 pieces. Just because one deal goes bad doesn't mean the others will go better. Even if they do, they might not make as much as the bad deal lost.

Do you have any evidence that you are NOT scammers?

If not just go away and stop liying to the people.

I could very well say the same thing to you. Only I'd spell check it first.

Many people say our website looks good. Professional is spelled correctly as i sent you link already. We will fix reserve soon. There are no coding errors.

I dont know where did you learned math but you did it wrong.

"For example: if You send 1 btc, we will convert it to usd at www.btc-e.com rate at the moment when You will send bitcoins. To this amount we will add 5% and send it back to You after 14 days. That way You would not lose on bitcoin’s rate change. All you need to do is to send Your Bitcoins to us and wait for the payout."

There is higher risk that bitcoins from your website dissapear then we will have 5 bad investments at one time.

If you do so good why not jsut use your own money? Why do you need ours? Are you just a good person who wants to make everyone rich?

More money we invest, more money we earn. We are not giving You our whole profit in these 5%.

Regards,
Brian
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:40:42 PM

"For example: if You send 1 btc, we will convert it to usd at www.btc-e.com rate at the moment when You will send bitcoins. To this amount we will add 5% and send it back to You after 14 days. That way You would not lose on bitcoin’s rate change. All you need to do is to send Your Bitcoins to us and wait for the payout."

Hmmm so I send 1.0 bitcoin, you convert it to $625.   Two weeks later bitcoin is at $700 and you return me $656.25 worth of bitcoin.  My 1.0 BTC has become 0.9375 bitcoin.   

Just how is that a good deal?

- also -
Using bold all the time doesn't make you sound honest and it is rude!
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:54:36 PM

How did I do it wrong? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annual_percentage_rate#Multiple_definitions_of_effective_APR has an example of effective APR calculation:

Consider a $100 loan which must be repaid after one month, plus 5%; this loan has an effective APR of approximately 80% (1.05^12 = 1.7959, which is approximately an 80% increase)

Changing that to fit your numbers:

Consider a 100 BTC deposit to your Ponzi, which is repaid after 2 weeks plus 5%. this deposit has an effective APR of approximately (1.05^26 = 3.555672687944358, which is approximately a 255% increase)

Which bit do you disagree with? What do you think your effective APR is?

There is higher risk that bitcoins from your website dissapear then we will have 5 bad investments at one time.

My website? What does my website have to do with anything? We've never had any Bitcoins dissapear.

More money we invest, more money we earn. We are not giving You our whole profit in these 5%.

So you make even more than 5% every 14 days? What is your true effective APR?

My website sometimes received requests from "investors" for us to provide a guaranteed investment, where they were guaranteed never to lose any of their principal. The people asking for it were prepared to take a lower profit percentage than normal in exchange for a "no risk" deal. We thought about it and decided it didn't make any sense. If you have to promise to return invested money, then you absolutely can't afford to use the invested money for anything, because what if you lose it?

If you have "reserv" with which to bail out those investors in the event that you lose their money, you would be better off just using that reserv and keeping the profits all for yourself.

"risk free" investment makes no sense at all, and anyone offering it is a scammer.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Neonart (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:22:48 AM

Hmmm so I send 1.0 bitcoin, you convert it to $625.   Two weeks later bitcoin is at $700 and you return me $656.25 worth of bitcoin.  My 1.0 BTC has become 0.9375 bitcoin.   

- also -

You will have 0.9375 btc but you still have profit in usd.

How did I do it wrong? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annual_percentage_rate#Multiple_definitions_of_effective_APR has an example of effective APR calculation:

Consider a $100 loan which must be repaid after one month, plus 5%; this loan has an effective APR of approximately 80% (1.05^12 = 1.7959, which is approximately an 80% increase)

Changing that to fit your numbers:

Consider a 100 BTC deposit to your Ponzi, which is repaid after 2 weeks plus 5%. this deposit has an effective APR of approximately (1.05^26 = 3.555672687944358, which is approximately a 255% increase)

Which bit do you disagree with? What do you think your effective APR is?

My website? What does my website have to do with anything? We've never had any Bitcoins dissapear.

So you make even more than 5% every 14 days? What is your true effective APR?

My website sometimes received requests from "investors" for us to provide a guaranteed investment, where they were guaranteed never to lose any of their principal. The people asking for it were prepared to take a lower profit percentage than normal in exchange for a "no risk" deal. We thought about it and decided it didn't make any sense. If you have to promise to return invested money, then you absolutely can't afford to use the invested money for anything, because what if you lose it?

If you have "reserv" with which to bail out those investors in the event that you lose their money, you would be better off just using that reserv and keeping the profits all for yourself.

"risk free" investment makes no sense at all, and anyone offering it is a scammer.

5% per two weeks is high but its not impossibly high. I have seen you have many bad feedbacks and all i said is that there is more risk in loosing on your ponzi then we loosing on 5 investments at the one time.

Regards,
Brian
dyask

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:33:43 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 07:58:27 AM by dyask

Hmmm so I send 1.0 bitcoin, you convert it to $625.   Two weeks later bitcoin is at $700 and you return me $656.25 worth of bitcoin.  My 1.0 BTC has become 0.9375 bitcoin.  

- also -

No it is a loss of 6.25% in BTC!   If you want to collect BTC you better return BTC with interest in BTC.
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:07:16 AM

5% per two weeks is high but its not impossibly high. I have seen you have many bad feedbacks and all i said is that there is more risk in loosing on your ponzi then we loosing on 5 investments at the one time.

You ignored almost everything I said and focussed on my feedback?

You should look again. My feedback is overwhelmingly positive. A few scammers sent retaliatory butthurt feedback after I used the trust system to alert others to their scamming ways, but that's about it.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Neonart (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:51:14 AM

Hmmm so I send 1.0 bitcoin, you convert it to $625.   Two weeks later bitcoin is at $700 and you return me $656.25 worth of bitcoin.  My 1.0 BTC has become 0.9375 bitcoin.  

- also -

No it is a loss of 6.25% in BTC!   If you want to collect BTC you better return BTC with interest in BTC.

In this case we can not send back 1.05btc because we can not be sure if bitcoin's rate will be the same. Thats why we we count 5% from usd so everyone is safe.

Regards,
Brian
dyask

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:51:06 AM

- also -

In this case we can not send back 1.05btc because we can not be sure if bitcoin's rate will be the same. Thats why we we count 5% from usd so everyone is safe.

Regards,
Brian

It is only safe for you, not your investors.   There isn't any way you can be sure of making more than 5% every two weeks either.   On both of these points you are being dishonest.   

1) This isn't a BTC investment, it is a USD investment scheme.   Calling it a safe investment for bitcoins is dishonest.
2) There isn't any way you can guarantee your 5% / 2 week return, claiming you can is also dishonest.

Since we have established you are being dishonest, then is isn't much of a jump to call your program a scam.   
BRE
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 09:57:12 AM

dude its time to close the shop , no one will buy this  Grin

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

https://lucky.lat/

Contact Us!
sales@lucky.lat
Neonart (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:14:22 PM

- also -

Regards,
Brian

It is only safe for you, not your investors.   There isn't any way you can be sure of making more than 5% every two weeks either.   On both of these points you are being dishonest.   

1) This isn't a BTC investment, it is a USD investment scheme.   Calling it a safe investment for bitcoins is dishonest.
2) There isn't any way you can guarantee your 5% / 2 week return, claiming you can is also dishonest.

Since we have established you are being dishonest, then is isn't much of a jump to call your program a scam.   

Of course I can guarantee 5% per 2 weeks. It is not much comparing to our profit.

dude its time to close the shop , no one will buy this  Grin

Will see Smiley

Regards,
Brian
dyask

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:00:26 AM

Of course I can guarantee 5% per 2 weeks. It is not much comparing to our profit.

If that is true, then you wouldn't be panhandling for people's BTC.   All you have proved is:

1) You are lying.
2) You don't care if people investing BTC lose BTC.
3) You are running a scam.

I've added negative feedback.   
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:36:50 AM

Seeing you supposedly can get 1.05x your money every two weeks, then from simple compound interest you should be able to get ~ 3.55x in a year. If you can do you (which you can't - don't lie to us) why don't you go start up your own hedge fund and talk to some billionaires. I'm sure they'd be happy to give you some money if you could convince them rather than trying to go after some individuals over the net.

Just face it, no one believes what you have to say. You're a little late on the ponzi and HYIP party, that train died a while back.
BitAffiliate

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:40:50 AM

How about this? \
\\

I wrap ya fucking head in for posting a scam. 2nd. I fuck your wife while your kids watch? How about that...... 11 posts with ya bullshit go fuckya  mutha
Sydboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:02:12 AM

Any real investors ?
you should open a new thread in securities. This one doesnt look good with all the comments
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: