Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:31:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Be co-owner of the first community owned cocktail bar in the world!  (Read 10231 times)
mcjavar (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:06:40 PM

Be part of this unique experience and be the co-owner of the world’s first community owned cocktail bar!

My name is Gabor Petö, a 30 years old IT and management consultant living in Vienna, Austria, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and several years of experience in tourism and catering. I am originally from Budapest, Hungary, but was living in Switzerland and Germany before and am also the owner and managing director of Spalatius Ltd., my trading company underlying the laws of the European Union which I am backing this project with, so you won´t need to trust me as each share means a legal binding between you, me and the company.

It has always been my dream to run my own bar at a great location, but you probably can imagine how hard and expensive it is to get in such a business. I could´ve tried to get some real life investors on board, but speaking in front of 3-5 investors is not nearly as effective as reaching out to the world and using this unique and modern way of funding, where I can reach hundreds (or maybe even thousands) of potential investors at once. I also think that we will have a lot of media attention if the funding is a success as this would be the first cocktail bar on the world which is owned by people from all around a world. But we won´t act as chance directs; I`m already having a marketing plan and part of the investment will be spent on pushing the project in the media. You can find out more about this in the Business Plan section.

Please see the official homepage of the project for detailed information about each topic @ JaffaProject.com

The business we are talking about is called Jaffa, which is a bar located in the heart of the city center. Budapest is the vibrant capital of Hungary, which made it to the top of the “must see” and “best cities” in Europe during the last two decades. Budapest is home of around 2 million “Magyars”, accommodating an incredible 5 million visitors per annum from all over the world. Budapest is known for its beautifularchitecture, great culinary wonders and vibrant night life offering a lot of opportunities ranging from night bath parties to fancy cocktail bars, like the Jaffa.

Jaffa is a well-known and prestigious bar in the Raday Street, which is also known as Budapest´s Soho, a street lined with bars, restaurants, galleries and other hot-spots. And we have the opportunity to acquire tenancy for this business.

The guys who are selling it are tired of running such a business. They did it for decades, and the circumstances changed. Just an example: they completely mismanaged the social media part of the business, having a Facebook Fan Page with only 311 likes which is inexcusable, in my point of view. You have to offer great drinks, great atmosphere and great food to stay in business and offer even more to be one of the bests: a great experience to all your guests. And you have to let people know about this great place. This wasn´t the case 10-15 years ago, when you only had to open up a fancy restaurant and people were storming in like crazy and you only had to count your money. There is a lot of work to do, but I am more than ready to do it and go the extra mile in order to get our business a great success.

50% return on investment in the first year, without waiting for a product to get ready, or rely on some anonymous coders. You can go into your own bar and have a drink in it. Sounds interesting?

We can calculate with a profit of around $9000 per month, or $100000 annually. If you own 10% (1 000 000 shares) of the business, this means $10000 straight into your pocket for an initial investment of 37,5 BTC ($22500 on actual BTC/USD price). Please see below for a detailed calculation and explanation of these figures.

50% ROI in the first year! And don´t forget, that this is only the income from the running business. Should we decide to sell the business, you get an additional 10% of the sale price.

My offer

It has always been my dream to run my own bar at a great location, but you probably can imagine how hard and expensive it is to get into such a business. I could´ve tried to get some real life investors on board, but speaking in front of 3-5 investors is not nearly as effective as reaching out to the world and using this unique and modern way of funding, where I can reach hundreds (or maybe even thousands) of potential investors at once. I also think that we will have a lot of media attention if the funding is a success as this would be the first cocktail bar on the world which is owned by people from all around a world. But we won´t act as chance directs; I`m already having a marketing plan and part of the investment will be spent on pushing the project in the media. You can find out more about this in the Business Plan section.

I am offering 67% of the company that will own the cocktail bar. I´ll keep 33% of the shares, and will become the managing director to be able to run the daily business, however, all shareholders will be involved in mayor decisions through voting. You will be therefore an owner of the company, which means, if we decide to sell the whole business, you´ll get your share from the sale price. The dividends will be paid in Bitcoins or in Euro (available for VIP Shareholders) from the profit after tax, once a quarter, so every 3 months. The financial statement will be published and will be audited by an independent accounting firm once a year.

There will be a total of 10 000 000 shares from which 6 666 666 is sold to the public and 3 333 334 is staying with me with an initial offering price of 0.00003750 BTC (3750 Satoshi). 80% of the shares will be sold on Cryptostocks (link will be announced later) and 20% using the Nxt Asset Exchange.

The IPO
The official asset is called JAFFA and can already be bought on Nxt AE.
You need the Nxt client and some Nxt to be able to buy shares!
Asset ID: 987034955252266357
Asset link (if Nxt is already running): http://localhost:7876/#asset:987034955252266357
Overview: http://nxtreporting.com/?as=987034955252266357

The listing on Cryptostocks will launch soon. At current Nxt/BTC price, you can buy more shares per BTC if you purchase them with Nxt.

You don´t want to mess around with Nxt AE or Cryptostocks? No problem! Send your BTC investment directly to 1P8tmJkw7Jet7F51V7pWBykXcrVCaLAtie and send me an email to info@jaffaproject.com. I will reserve you the shares from the Cryptostocks stack. Your shares will stay in my account, but your name will be put on the shareholder´s list and you are entitled to the same benefits as other investors. Please make sure, that you have access to the address the Bitcoins were sent from and you´re able to sign the transaction if needed.

The figures

Total Budget: 300 BTC ~ $180 000 ~ 36 000 000 Hungarian Forints

A short overview

• We can accommodate at around 200 people at once (inside and outside altogether)
• The kitchen can serve around 150 meals per evening, so we will start with home delivery with one delivery guy, right after the grand opening
•  We can calculate with around $9000 profit per month
•  This means an annual ROI of 50% for the initial investors! (I won´t take dividends in the first year after my shares, but will put them into the Reserve pot so we will have some funds in there for unexpected expenses)

I made a lot of research in the last couple of weeks including researching the area, the surrounding restaurants, bars and coffee shops and made a pessimistic prediction with actual numbers. Download the PDF.
This means a total income of $28000 a month. We can calculate with a margin of at least 70%. This means that from the $28000, ca. 30% is what the products actually cost us and also means that $19500 remain to pay the monthly expenses and dividends!

Let´s see the expenses (for more details please visit the official homepage @ jaffaproject.com)
Rent – $3500
Gas, electricity – $300
Other overhead costs -$1500 (including security, concerts, DJ, and similar expenses)
Staff – $5200
Total monthly expenses: $10500

And now the best part!

1% of all shares are 100 000 shares. 20% of the 6 666 666 shares offered in the IPO (1 333 333) were released on Nxt AE, 80% (5 333 333) will be offered on Cryptostocks.

I uploaded a statement stressing, that the shares bought on Nxt Asset Exchange or Cryptostocks represent shares in the company which will own the rights of Jaffa. jaffaproject.com/statement.pdf
I hope this improves the trust in the project.

Hope to see you aboard!
Gabor Peto -JaffaProject.com
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mcjavar (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:07:03 PM

Reserved for further information.
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:07:13 PM

bla bla bla...wat?
mcjavar (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:09:14 PM

bla bla bla...wat?

What about reading the bla bla bla before commenting?
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:10:51 PM

Boring.
mcjavar (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:43:30 PM

Boring.

Maybe for you. But it might be interesting for others. So you can just skip this topic and go on to the newly announced pump and dump coins. Good luck with that.
rayday11

Activity: 344
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:51:54 PM

What the hell does this have to do with Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Altcoins)
mcjavar (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:08:59 PM

What the hell does this have to do with Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Altcoins)

Well, as a part of the IPO is running on Nxt AE, which is an alternate cryptocurrency, I thought it would be a good idea to put it in here. Where does it belong in your opinion?
majeis

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:10:30 PM

Sounds like you've been watching too much Stargate SG-1.

Jaffa kree!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
gpfleging

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:17:54 PM

Have you done the work to ensure that you will be able to legally due this in your country and that you meet any requirements of laws for owning such an establishment?  Licensing, etc.?

Certainly interested and think that a good twitter campaign along with facebook would help this get traction.  Also maybe this would qualify at some crowd funding site and the crypto stock could be the actual reward.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 11:21:14 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2014, 11:32:25 PM by djm34

what is algo ?  Grin
Actually what is the coin ?  Grin
I think you posted in the wrong thread...

180000$ a bar-restaurant, that's rather cheap (or there are a lot less people than on the photo...)

Let´s see the expenses (for more details please visit the official homepage @ jaffaproject.com)
Rent – $3500
Gas, electricity – $300
Other overhead costs -$1500 (including security, concerts, DJ, and similar expenses)
Staff – $5200

no tax in Hungary ?
(50% benefit...  Grin most successful bar ever !!!
Unless it is used for laundering mafia's money... don't expect that much  Grin)

Waiting for a Car Wash in arizona  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:49:14 PM

what is algo ?  Grin

180000$ a bar-restaurant, that's rather cheap (or there are a lot less people than on the photo...)

Rent – $3500
Gas, electricity – $300
Staff – $5200

no tax in Hungary ?

Please ignore this guy, clearly he hasnt been reading shit.

Nice business plan you have, thinking of investing. Jaffa, you might want to clear some grammatical errors in your website.

slavo

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 12:01:13 AM

interesting Smiley I like bars.

why not put some webcams all over the bar with connection available for shareholders  Grin to check how it is going  Smiley
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 02:39:57 AM

Well, as a part of the IPO is running on Nxt AE, which is an alternate cryptocurrency, I thought it would be a good idea to put it in here. Where does it belong in your opinion?

Marketplace obviously.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
mcjavar (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 06:28:15 AM

Have you done the work to ensure that you will be able to legally due this in your country and that you meet any requirements of laws for owning such an establishment?  Licensing, etc.?

Certainly interested and think that a good twitter campaign along with facebook would help this get traction.  Also maybe this would qualify at some crowd funding site and the crypto stock could be the actual reward.
Thank you for your reply.

Yes, I checked it with my lawyer.

The crowd funding with the crypto stacks sounds really interesting. Let´s see the results of the selloff of the shares. If no more investment is coming in, I might consider doing it that way. Thank you for that idea!
mcjavar (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 06:29:44 AM

what is algo ?  Grin

Rent – $3500
Gas, electricity – $300
Staff – $5200

no tax in Hungary ?

The numbers are actually after tax.
mcjavar (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 06:33:04 AM

interesting Smiley I like bars.

why not put some webcams all over the bar with connection available for shareholders  Grin to check how it is going  Smiley

The bar is closed at the moment as the current owners are already focusing on their new projects (property developments) as they ROI is even more in those businesses.
Running a business like this requires you to be on site as much as possible.
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:06:35 AM

I wouldn't trust this one. More information, especially legal and financial and we might start considering this.
mcjavar (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:59:24 AM

I wouldn't trust this one. More information, especially legal and financial and we might start considering this.

I provided a lot of information about myself and my company, uploaded a statement. What else do you need?

People here are throwing thousands of dollars at some anonymous developers in hope of quick profit, but the more infotmation someone provides, the more information you want to consider investing in an IPO...

This project might not make you millionaire overnight, like Nxt did with it´s initial investors, but it´s a long term investment, that can provide you with a steady monthy/yearly income.
I am not anonymous and the company you get shares in is not owning an exchange or a coin, that can devalue overnight, but will own a business where you can walk in, have a drink inside, etc.

I could have created some lines of code and pretend that I am coding a new coin and am looking for investors, like NxtChg did with Simcoin (although I know that it´s a legit project with a product behind, but at the time the IPO was launched, he only had a great idea), but I don´t want to screw anyone. I jut want to fulfill my dream and run a cool bar. And I am offering you a unique opportunity, to be part of this. That´s all.
film2240
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 04:47:41 PM

I'm interested in knowing more about this as it seems to be a growing business.Can I buy some of the shares via PayPal since I can't sign transactions with my main address (as the wallet is based online rather than a wallet on my mac meaning I can't sign with client) as well as having returns sent to this (within the recieve limit,after I reach this,I'll make use of bank transfer/BTC afterwards)?

Is this registered on stock exchanges in real life (not based on BTC) as I have more confidence in businesses based on these exchanges as well as being more familiar with buying/selling shares (just ask my bank to do it on my behalf and take care of it all for me.I want a set it and forget it solution) like NYSE or any other exchange?

Thanks Smiley

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: