Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:47:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TED] Teddycoin-NEW WALLET丨NEW LOGO丨2 exchange丨UPDATE SEPCIFICATIONS丨  (Read 25789 times)
fortheson

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:15:19 PM

I like this coin. count me in, dev.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spayse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:18:53 PM

price is so low , need promote ,need dev's next  plan

It will better if we have a TDY game.

[EAGS] EagsCurrency - Be Part of Something New with Unique Plans! - Get your Free Share Now! - ends Jan. 27
deephouse

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:15:45 PM

I won't be too worried about the price now. As this will clean out all the n00bs/dumpers and then we can build this coins group up on a good exchange (Like Bittrex or Mintpal).

The Dev has not run away and is willing to work this coin. He just had some technical issues with this forum/mods.

New Dev's BT ID is Tyer

Lets focus now on getting this listed in Bittrex. Plus, we need to the MAC wallet for this coin.

shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:40:01 PM

Sadly to hear that the dev's new account Tyer is locked too.
WTF happens?Huh
I did not see any inproper action this new account taking.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
deephouse

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:49:43 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2014, 04:22:37 PM by deephouse

Sadly to hear that the dev's new account Tyer is locked too.
WTF happens?Huh
I did not see any inproper action this new account taking.

WTF? This is BS. Is there a way we can complain about this and ask for a reasons from mods? Maybe if someone creates a thread about this, we can all post there, asking for reasons why he is banned?

Good to see the Dev is still responding via Twitter.

testcoin

Activity: 465

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 06:05:55 PM

Just read dev's twitter messages, now it appears that he should already know the reason why he is banned

Honestly I'm shocked to see from his tweet that he decided to appeal. It is clear that dev did violate a few forum rules here. Like them or not, rules are rules and we have to live with those rules as long as we continue to post on this forum. Since he initiated an appeal, there was no reason mods would lift the ban, knowing that our dev had no clue what he has done wrong and he possibly violate the rules again

Now I can see Teddycoin was still active earlier today. Can someone tell what was the exact message sent from mods to Teddycoin about his ban? As far as I know, this message should contain the information about the duration of his ban. Short temporary ban is normally 3 to 7 days. A 30-day ban is unusual but also possible. A permanent ban just means he is done

Maybe dev can post this message in Twitter first so that we can see. Please do not attempt to create new accounts to post in this thread any more. This is no use. Before getting out of this mess, just post any updates about this coin development in Twitter and I think we're all fine with it

deephouse

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:16:21 PM

Yes use Twitter regarding the next steps, and we will post that over here for you.

Edit: Good news.

teddycoin @teddycointeam  ·  3h
Contacting with Bittrex to add TDY on there exchange. @BittrexExchange  @btc38com  @Poloniex

deephouse

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:27:18 PM

Received my first stake in the wallet. Yummmm

Wallet works just fine. Good wallet and no POS wallet staking issues like other coin. Good job dev!

yavuzc78

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:30:31 PM

It will better if we have a TDY game.
http://altcoinix.com/game/diceteddy

deephouse

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:07:07 PM

Message from Dev on Twitter

@teddycointeam: This is the message mod send me. Do not PM me. If you have any question or help,send E-mail.  teddydevteam@gmail.com

http://t.co/CWYNcWKvcX

@dev,

Try appealing to the mods that, the giveaway is part of the coins launch & there is no other way to do the Giveaway.

Keep us further updated on TDY's progress via Twitter.

Thanks

belief

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:13:33 PM

what's the next plan of this coin??dev's account has been baned again, why?? who knows the reason?

Spayse

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:19:12 PM

what's the next plan of this coin??dev's account has been baned again, why?? who knows the reason?

I read at old thread:

1, I'm contact zoos and wildlife protection, hoping Teddycoin let each people who work for animals can have a better life. I will go out this weekend and drink a cup of coffee with them, talk about these things
2, some people contact me, hope that through Teddycoin buy teddybear, you can see here:  http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/
3, my wallet is making new features, contains some second-hand plush toys, don't toys, these old toys I'll mail it to the people who need them

[EAGS] EagsCurrency - Be Part of Something New with Unique Plans! - Get your Free Share Now! - ends Jan. 27
jshow5555

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:30:53 AM

Yes use Twitter regarding the next steps, and we will post that over here for you.

Contacting with Bittrex to add TDY on there exchange. @BittrexExchange  @btc38com  @Poloniex

Teddycoin [TDY] is a cute little coin, fairly distributed throughout the community. I am not a full member (to get some free ones) but I grabbed some from the exchange. At this prices it is like giveaway, so I will get more tomorrow again.
Dev hope your English do not get on the way in sorting your account issues.

deephouse

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:13:35 AM

Teddycoin [TDY] is a cute little coin, fairly distributed throughout the community. I am not a full member (to get some free ones) but I grabbed some from the exchange. At this prices it is like giveaway, so I will get more tomorrow again.
Dev hope your English do not get on the way in sorting your account issues.

Nah, they banned him cause of the GA part in the thread. Strange considering that this is not your typical GA thread and is a part of the coins distribution model.

It's okay, if he comments in Twitter or he can PM some directly and ask that person to quote him here. I can do that if the dev PM me.

shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:26:17 AM

Reason from mod on banning (I got it from teddycoin's official twitter)

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
deephouse

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:49:17 AM

Reason from mod on banning (I got it from teddycoin's official twitter)

Like I said before, strange considering that this is not your typical GA thread and is a part of the coins distribution model.

deephouse

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:17:17 AM

From Twitter

@teddycointeam: Please voting C-cex:
https://t.co/JyYll2cSIV  

We need your help @BittrexExchange @Poloniex

@Dev,

How do we try for Mintpal & Bittrex.

Spayse

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:39:50 AM

From Twitter

@Dev,

You can send an request to Poloniex: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

djaliel

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:42:10 AM

From Twitter

@Dev,

now list in mintpal voting https://www.mintpal.com/voting#TDY