Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:57:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Racism in America  (Read 3531 times)
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:25:37 PM

If Republicans did so much for blacks, I wonder why blacks turned their backs on them after the bill was signed. So much so that MLK's father did the invocation as the DNC soon after his death. Maybe they do not know as well as white republicans who are on their side and who are not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rigon

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:34:19 PM

Hold on, did you just post something she's hoping will be read as an argument against "inter-breeding"?   With...neaderthals?  You cannot make this kind of entertainment up.  Not even for a $300 Las Vegas ticket. 
Thanks for figuring that out. I was wondering in what context one would use Neanderthals to support a point.I think he was just looking for an opening to call one of us "crack ho" .
umair127

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:49:48 PM

If Republicans did so much for blacks, I wonder why blacks turned their backs on them after the bill was signed. So much so that MLK's father did the invocation as the DNC soon after his death. Maybe they do not know as well as white republicans who are on their side and who are not.
hey were bought by the Democrats who handed them freebies. It didnt take much either.

Rigon

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:55:25 PM

hey were bought by the Democrats who handed them freebies. It didnt take much either.
More likely they were smart enough to see the change in the parties after the signing of the Civil Rights Act. But you won't see it that way Codify because you have no respect for black people. Do you think that a man who raised Dr. King can be so easily bribed that he would side with racists? And turn his back on people who are not racist? Is that what you think of men like Dr. King Sr.?
umair127

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:01:16 PM

More likely they were smart enough to see the change in the parties after the signing of the Civil Rights Act. But you won't see it that way Codify because you have no respect for black people. Do you think that a man who raised Dr. King can be so easily bribed that he would side with racists? And turn his back on people who are not racist? Is that what you think of men like Dr. King Sr.?
Sorry, but that is hogwash. They traded their past lives as slaves only to become slaves to a party who knew they had an offer that couldn't be refused.
Maybe in part because of people not being very familiar with 'blacks', but still one has to wonder where the ambitions were.

noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:35:41 PM

I cannot count the times when I was in America that I was stopped by cops for driving while black.  One time they were particularly solicitous for the welfare of my wife (who is blonde) while we were having a discussion about Derrida.
When progs change their minds it is called evolving. When cons do it it is called flip-flopping. Go figure .I'll bet you are just a shitty driver.
I have never been stopped in Germany, the Netherlands, the UK, nor here in NZ.  I have been stopped by cops in France as well as the US.   It appears that I am a shitty driver in racist shitholes but not elsewhere.

umair127

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:39:44 PM

I cannot count the times when I was in America that I was stopped by cops for driving while black.  One time they were particularly solicitous for the welfare of my wife (who is blonde) while we were having a discussion about Derrida.
When progs change their minds it is called evolving. When cons do it it is called flip-flopping. Go figure .I'll bet you are just a shitty driver.
I have never been stopped in Germany, the Netherlands, the UK, nor here in NZ.  I have been stopped by cops in France as well as the US.   It appears that I am a shitty driver in racist shitholes but not elsewhere.
On this I agree with you.Not sure there is anything sinister about it though. Its really sad that smart policing should include this kinda thing.

noviapriani

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:43:04 PM

On this I agree with you.Not sure there is anything sinister about it though. Its really sad that smart policing should include this kinda thing.
Why would you reduce these men, who led a movement that changed the country, to people who could do no more than sell themselves to the person with the most treats. Because you cannot respect that they are intelligent enough to make a decision that was best for them. Do you think these people would, after fighting racists all their lives, now turn around and go to bed with them? You actually think you are smarter than they are, don't you?

umair127

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:51:05 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2014, 03:10:45 PM by umair127

I cannot count the times when I was in America that I was stopped by cops for driving while black.  One time they were particularly solicitous for the welfare of my wife (who is blonde) while we were having a discussion about Derrida.
I have never been stopped in Germany, the Netherlands, the UK, nor here in NZ.  I have been stopped by cops in France as well as the US.   It appears that I am a shitty driver in racist shitholes but not elsewhere.
Why would you reduce these men, who led a movement that changed the country, to people who could do no more than sell themselves to the person with the most treats. Because you cannot respect that they are intelligent enough to make a decision that was best for them. Do you think these people would, after fighting racists all their lives, now turn around and go to bed with them? You actually think you are smarter than they are, don't you?
Well I have the highest regard for MLK in phase one. Phase one was the assertion of individual rights.Phase two was his downfall. Phase two was the notion that the State had to commit itself to revenge.

hotsaucee

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:24:24 PM

racism will always stay, I mean look at people doing streotypes of an asian owning a liquor store all because of the nationality. like wtf?

sana8410 (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:15:33 PM

I can't help but notice that they never complain about all of the white people on welfare, which outnumber blacks by huge numbers.
Why is that?

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
madken7777

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:19:18 PM

I can't help but notice that they never complain about all of the white people on welfare, which outnumber blacks by huge numbers.
Why is that?

Most likely because people think US is build by Caucasian and hence it is ok for them to be on welfare while it is not ok for immigrant and black.
Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:26:20 AM

Why is that?

Most likely because people think US is build by Caucasian and hence it is ok for them to be on welfare while it is not ok for immigrant and black.

First off, US IS built by primarily and 90% european hands, and others took more than they offered by proportion. No one should try to deny this with racial agenda - US was and is a mianly european american affair, otherwise, it would not be American, period. Get the picture? You might as well ask the chinese to start wearing sari while calling themselves manchus otherwise.

The fact that this ignorance and painfully obvious ulterior motive of trying to advance a racially based agenda of minority bitch fest is being taken as some kind of balancing equalizer is truly  pathetic. You may as well ask all the chinese to go jump in the yellow sea or ask the arabs to confine themselves to only saudi arabia in the middle east. America achieved in less than 250 years what many nations took thousands.

I give credit and acknowledgement to where they are due, and respect the achievements of those who made an impact.

Any one who does not acknowledge this fact is either a racially motivated mouthy ignorant, or simple fool who prefers to masturbate to ignorance of their own fantasies.

Are you so desperate that now you try to cajole and manipulate the sensitivities of 1st world nations for your painfully obvious ulterior motive that has nothing to do with social justice or equality? That boat sailed long ago and people who really deserved to have them will probably drag you in to the alley to be raped and shot.

Check your selves.

As for welfare statistics, blacks being less than 13 % of the population yet drawing almost 30to 40% of the welfare recipient is certainly a problem. If they were 13% as is proportional, maybe that would take away that talking point, but that is not the reality.

You have to be really stupid to think 'well white people number more in welfare' is some kind of an excuse. The country is 72% white, yet they make up less than that in welfare recipient statistics, while certain minorities make up disproporionate percentage of their share.

People have gone through far worse and ended up whole lot better in much less of a time than the so called 'ultimate' tragedy of american 'slavery' which is nothing compared to some real atrocities committed by those outside of US borders. In many ways people bitching about 'racism' in US to me seem to show the ultimate naked case of 1st world privilege. Is it that nice to be able to bitch and moan to your heart's content while riding along with 20k stereo and thumping childish rap music as if they prove your identity?

Get it together people. These are some really weak 1st world problems you are trying to make out to be a humanitarian crisis largely of their own making.
AdamSmith

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:49:41 AM

Why is that?

First off, US IS built by primarily and 90% european hands, and others took more than they offered by proportion. No one should try to deny this with racial agenda - US was and is a mianly european american affair, otherwise, it would not be American, period. Get the picture? You might as well ask the chinese to start wearing sari while calling themselves manchus otherwise.

The fact that this ignorance and painfully obvious ulterior motive of trying to advance a racially based agenda of minority bitch fest is being taken as some kind of balancing equalizer is truly  pathetic. You may as well ask all the chinese to go jump in the yellow sea or ask the arabs to confine themselves to only saudi arabia in the middle east. America achieved in less than 250 years what many nations took thousands.

I give credit and acknowledgement to where they are due, and respect the achievements of those who made an impact.

Any one who does not acknowledge this fact is either a racially motivated mouthy ignorant, or simple fool who prefers to masturbate to ignorance of their own fantasies.

Are you so desperate that now you try to cajole and manipulate the sensitivities of 1st world nations for your painfully obvious ulterior motive that has nothing to do with social justice or equality? That boat sailed long ago and people who really deserved to have them will probably drag you in to the alley to be raped and shot.

Check your selves.

As for welfare statistics, blacks being less than 13 % of the population yet drawing almost 30to 40% of the welfare recipient is certainly a problem. If they were 13% as is proportional, maybe that would take away that talking point, but that is not the reality.

You have to be really stupid to think 'well white people number more in welfare' is some kind of an excuse. The country is 72% white, yet they make up less than that in welfare recipient statistics, while certain minorities make up disproporionate percentage of their share.

People have gone through far worse and ended up whole lot better in much less of a time than the so called 'ultimate' tragedy of american 'slavery' which is nothing compared to some real atrocities committed by those outside of US borders. In many ways people bitching about 'racism' in US to me seem to show the ultimate naked case of 1st world privilege. Is it that nice to be able to bitch and moan to your heart's content while riding along with 20k stereo and thumping childish rap music as if they prove your identity?

Get it together people. These are some really weak 1st world problems you are trying to make out to be a humanitarian crisis largely of their own making.

Good points.

Culture with issues should not drag their problems into first world and bring everyone else down to their level. Solve their own problems in their own land.
noviapriani

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:01:57 PM

I cannot count the times when I was in America that I was stopped by cops for driving while black.  One time they were particularly solicitous for the welfare of my wife (who is blonde) while we were having a discussion about Derrida.
I have never been stopped in Germany, the Netherlands, the UK, nor here in NZ.  I have been stopped by cops in France as well as the US.   It appears that I am a shitty driver in racist shitholes but not elsewhere.
Well I have the highest regard for MLK in phase one. Phase one was the assertion of individual rights.Phase two was his downfall. Phase two was the notion that the State had to commit itself to revenge.
And by revenge you mean expecting the government to treat blacks like they treated whites?The multitudes of Govt programs to enable blacks to fail.

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:05:16 PM

And by revenge you mean expecting the government to treat blacks like they treated whites?The multitudes of Govt programs to enable blacks to fail.
Which programs are those?  Out of the multitudes of programs written especially for blacks.  Are you saying they were/are given unfair advantage over you?  Or are you saying that for some reason, the government has some unspoken (shh, it's a secret) agenda to see that racial minorities fail.   Is it a plot?   Should we be afraid, as afraid as you?

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sana8410 (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:07:36 PM

Why did the benefits that whites got not enable them to fail. They received preferential treatment in many areas for hundreds of years. How did that not enable them to fail?

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
noviapriani

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:15:50 PM

Which programs are those?  Out of the multitudes of programs written especially for blacks.  Are you saying they were/are given unfair advantage over you?  Or are you saying that for some reason, the government has some unspoken (shh, it's a secret) agenda to see that racial minorities fail.   Is it a plot?   Should we be afraid, as afraid as you?
Huh?
This is where there is a disconnect.The Jews who came here found a way to make furniture and survived without Govt programs.Why weren't(aren't) blacks capable of producing something somebody else wants? Anything? There is no racism involved with a project like this. The people who sell wood only wanna make a sale. They don't care if you are from the moon.

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:16:58 PM

Let's go back to my original question. Why did the benefits whites received not enable them to fail?

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
noviapriani

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:40:16 PM

Let's go back to my original question. Why did the benefits whites received not enable them to fail?
Mostly AA ones like you must have so many of this color. Hardly MLK's dream of color blindness. What benefits Zolace?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: