Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:45:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bapparabi user scam me on 935 mrai!  (Read 674 times)
Cvontyua74 (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 10:56:46 AM

Bapparabi user has scam me on 935 mrai.I sent him when wallet has problems and disconnected,but today problems are solved,and I no btc receive.I already sent him screenshot of my transaction,he nothing reply.Mrais must already show in his wallet,but he send me screenshot with other wallet address,not that to which I sent him mrai.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 11:00:07 AM

Bapparabi user has scam me on 935 mrai.I sent him when wallet has problems and disconnected,but today problems are solved,and I no btc receive.I already sent him screenshot of my transaction,he nothing reply.Mrais must already show in his wallet,but he send me screenshot with other wallet address,not that to which I sent him mrai.

Please make a proper report, including proof.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.0

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 11:00:09 AM

Make a thread or move this thread to the Scam Accusation and post a scam report in this format:

Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]

Kozan

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 11:02:52 AM

How long ago have you send him the mrai? It can take awhile to update it's not like bitcoins where you can see the ammount as unconfirmed when you did send it.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 11:08:25 AM

User bapparabi is currently offline at the moment. Please providethe proof and the conversation on how your trade was supposed to be. Let's wait for him to respond against this accusation, The wallet takes time to synch so maybe he still waiting for the coins to appear.
finrope

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 11:08:58 AM

I better suggest you to wait for 2 to 3 days until all the raiblocks related issues get resolved by the devs before making an accusation. The wallet seems to be working fine. However, just wait until faucet is back online and a day full of transactions are going smooth. He may receive your coins at a later time.
Cvontyua74 (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 11:15:58 AM

I may wait,maybe wallet problems
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 807

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 11:19:35 AM

Yeah i think the problem there is you send him the mrai balance when theres problem occur in the mrais wallet and theres a lot of warning there never transact for that moment you might risk to lose mrai or bitcoin, i think thats the reason for your problem and that kind of amount of mrai is small to be scam try to contact him and settle things.

nicojaewpunk

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 11:33:38 AM

Send me your mrai address and bapparabi address
i will check about the transaction. also send me the hash too
jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 12:18:28 PM

Bapparabi's account connected with an scam account who scamed almost 100k Mrai. this is sweetbtc. but your should prove that by including screen shot of your chat with Bapparabi.. what he said with you about payment?
bapparabi

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 07:32:33 AM

first of all due to problem happen in wallet i have not received the mari ..still i have not received it but i have made payment  to you

https://blockchain.info/tx/857777bcf99c98f67fd34ecbc693ef2550f42c7c712787eaea3376290a12bc02

First of all you are Newbie ..stop this type of work put any type of accusation ..as you can see in the mari post you cans ee all people have received problem in there wallet out of which i am also ...

Still i am communication with you ..yuo need to close this post ..
bapparabi

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 07:36:45 AM

Yeah i think the problem there is you send him the mrai balance when theres problem occur in the mrais wallet and theres a lot of warning there never transact for that moment you might risk to lose mrai or bitcoin, i think thats the reason for your problem and that kind of amount of mrai is small to be scam try to contact him and settle things.

yes thank you ..we are on that trap of wallet problem ..scamming just 1.4 usd is judgmental ..as i have running differ post where i paid more then $10

Bapparabi's account connected with an scam account who scamed almost 100k Mrai. this is sweetbtc. but your should prove that by including screen shot of your chat with Bapparabi.. what he said with you about payment?

stop relating me with sweetbtc as i have already told many time in differ post and the mari post you can see there conversation that i have no relation with sweetbtc ...
Cvontyua74 (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 11:42:46 AM

Sorry,bapparabi sent me btc today.Topic may close
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: