Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:45:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Web Design/Development Network [One Stop Solution For Your Crypto Business]  (Read 2008 times)
SexyBTC

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

SexyBTC

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:25:46 PM

PM me if this service is still available please.

Dude if you hire this clown to make you a site you will be missing your money and wishing you would of read a little more about the scams they are pulling.

@NotLambchop I didn't even bother loading his BS page because I know these morons tactics. The only sites they have are $15 wordpress themes and they are to convince people who don't know better to use them and blame the developer that mysteriously vanishes with the money at the last minute.

All the user accounts that get on here and defend this are the same clown just trying to fool people.

@acoin, I have no desire to skype you I just just seeing if you were going to lie about it.

Anyone who uses this service will lose their money.   

Love video chat, and making friends SexyBTC (:-)
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:58:28 PM

PM me if this service is still available please.

Dude if you hire this clown to make you a site you will be missing your money and wishing you would of read a little more about the scams they are pulling.

@NotLambchop I didn't even bother loading his BS page because I know these morons tactics. The only sites they have are $15 wordpress themes and they are to convince people who don't know better to use them and blame the developer that mysteriously vanishes with the money at the last minute.

All the user accounts that get on here and defend this are the same clown just trying to fool people.

@acoin, I have no desire to skype you I just just seeing if you were going to lie about it.

Anyone who uses this service will lose their money.  

The site doesn't load because I never paid to have it hosted, and never fully set it up. It was a hobby project I never got around to. I have it on domains4bitcoins along with the .net and .org

A user did indeed purchase all the shares, and I sold 100 of my shares to nwfella because he wanted to purchase some. I talk with the investor via Skype whenever he has questions and keep him updated, he is happy with the site so far.

As far as the game play: maybe your just dumb, but multiple times it's been stated that it's a holder site until the new site is completed. As far as deposits go, currently the sites members are all paying via bank wire to duke who converts it to bitcoin for dividends.

All of this belongs in scam accusation anyways. And can you start showing evidence I scammed you or anyone else? That goes to notlambchop and his other multi account trolls. You like to accuse me of scamming people without any evidence / people saying I scammed them. Show some proof or stop slandering.

I can't speak for dukes actions but as far as I'm concerned he is not a scammer, and has never scammed me. Through the couple deals I have done with him. Scott on the other hand is a scammer, and while duke referred me to Scott (lost 1 btc with him), duke also lost 6-7 btc with him so I won't blame him for that.

I'm going to start asking people who I have/am working with to post here. Real feedback > false scam accusations
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 10:12:39 PM

I can assure you that Acoin is not a scammer. You might not know this, but Acoin actually owns a part of this website and of course is trying to promote it. He is actually paid by the owner to advertise the site. I know that Acoin is not a scammer because he works with me, as a marketer for my business, and he is very trustworthy. I actually am continuing to trust him with all the initial sales profits, and then he sends my share over. You can't accuse this website of being a scam if you haven't actually been scammed, and especially if you have negative trust, because then you look even worse. If an escrow is being used, how would he possible scam you? If there is any problem, the money is simply not released to the company, leaving the company empty handed, and with a bad reputation.
I am just trying to talk some sense with you guys, as I would like to preserve Acoin's good reputation as a trustworthy member of the bitcoin community.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:13:01 PM

Lolokay.  Asked for a successful project, you give the domain name to a nonexistent site.  But Smack That Ace developed it for you, because honest.

Regarding that joke of a poker site:  In your IPO, you claimed it was generating $4k in rake.  Keep your bullshit straight Cheesy

@williamj2543:  Do I know you? 
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:13:57 PM

For what it's worth, I've spoken with STA in the past, and have personally dealt with Acoin (where I gave him a loan for 1 BTC and he followed through on his repayment with interest).

I am pretty sure that they are not the same person; I dealt with both of them in different contexts and reflecting back on our dealings there were no things that would correlate the two together from my end.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:17:57 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 10:31:36 PM by AcoinL.L.C

Thanks William for the message Cheesy if anyone is interested in purchasing a coinflip gambling script we offer them for sale starting at 0.15 btc

And thank you ranlo, it's pretty clear to anyone that has transacted with either of us that we are not the same person. He is Pakistani, I'm american.

And yes notlambchop, it is generating $4,000 on average in rake each month. Payments are received via Bank wire since all of the players currently have been acquired through agents who receive 80% of their rake. So the site makes 20% profit over total revenue. After the new site is finished crypto deposits will be implemented so new members we get, we will get to keep 100% of their rake.

And I never finished putting the site up. Tomorrow night I will upload a screenshot of what the front end would look like if I decided to host the site
NotLambchop

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:33:54 PM

Anyone who pays for web design after seeing localpunters.com... deserves the web design he'll get.

@ranlo:  He repaid a con loan, used to build rep.  That's how things are done here.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:37:48 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 11:22:15 PM by AcoinL.L.C

Actually I used the loan to buy up asicminer shares when they collapsed in value. He was fully aware of every step of it.

Now for the proof Duke and I are not the same person:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2hmq2dw&s=8#.U91pnIm9LCQ
Digicoins fake account. Can't believe I fell for that scammer (digicoins ') but I was new to the forum and didn't pay enough attention. There goes 1 btc down the drain.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=30w70w2&s=8#.U91pgom9LCQ

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1z4zku8&s=8#.U91pYIm9LCQ
First contact with smack that ace (duke)

Proof I purchased web dev work:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=24lrb4o&s=8#.U91yD4m9LCQ
The documents are stored on my laptop, I don't have wifi right now so I can post it. I will post the BitiBets work tomorrow.

Again, to anyone claiming I am a scammer, prove it and find someone who claims I scammed them. Otherwise you can screw off Wink
NotLambchop

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:53:06 PM

More screencaps. RLY?

Guess I'm convinced Roll Eyes
Prez

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:05:40 AM

Sorry I didn't read the whole thread
just the open post. I will not be hiring this member.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:34:53 AM

More screencaps. RLY?

I don't know how to alter screenshots other than blacking stuff out / adding stickers. Also, try doing that on a phone  Roll Eyes and I'm not a dev.. Why I hired smack that ace. A moderator needs to move this to scam accusations.. Do you have anything better to do with your life than troll people? Either get proof that I am the same person as smack that ace, or get proof that I'm a scammer. Otherwise stop baseless accusations.
SexyBTC

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

SexyBTC

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:00:15 AM

They need to change the title on this topic to one stop fuckin you out of your crypto business, I regret ever dealing with these clowns.  I guess in a way I can look back and laugh. I just hope nobody is falling for these morons scams, I cannot stand scammers. They will tell you just about anything to manipulate you or make you think they are legit.

Acoin is not a dev he hired smack that ace yet he is not a dev either, that makes total sense I always hire a non dev to develop my sites.
I have over a month of skype transcripts and am willing to let any well trusted scam buster or mod or admin login my skype to review the actual conversations.

All the idiots in question contradict themselves in so many ways it's pathetic. The sad thing is they " He " two people at best but I suspect it's all the same ass-clown, will continue to push the fraudulent agenda and eventually sucker a new victim into a similar scam.

So word to the wise, Proceed with caution! Or better yet find a real project manager because this one is a complete waste of time and as soon as you realize he's a scam. He will cut you off, and bombard you with messages from his other profiles to feel you out for a new scam.

Love video chat, and making friends SexyBTC (:-)
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:26:44 AM

This post is specifically for

NotLambchop and SexyBTC

who i believe are the two most bored people on this forum.

Let me go out and say to you clearly.

I am not interested in your bullshit, Your threats and Scam accusations dont Scare me even one bit they actually make a fall on the floor laughing.
Specially to see you wannabe Investigators, Agents and Lawyers jump to conclusions without any proof or proper Evidence.

Sexy Btc the thing you said about Muslim blow somebody up post thing is just sad and below the belt. You have no shame to say such things about a nation that is being slaughtered by YOUR COUNTRY !!
I wish for a second you were that mother whose 4 sons were blown up on the beach. Seriously I wish that upon you to feel the pain of these people.

Secondly Many of my clients have offered to jump in to clear my name and defend me about what has happened because just like me and you they also got screwed by the same DEV whose name i am not exposing just for the reason as i am giving him the benefit of the doubt that he will still come back.
The reason why i am not letting any of my clients post here is because you and your little TROLLS will start harassing them as well.

As per you acquisitions i ask you, the owners of this forum or anybody else who is interested to speak to me in private and evaluate my business and our earnings as i own a PVT LIMITED COMPANY in Dubai, U.A.E which is regulated by the government.

Unlike you who made me invest my money into your site and not got a single return your luck i made that money in a day not to give a damn.

For the last time i hope you come off the drugs you are doing and regain your senses.

Unfortunately you showing your skin for money doesnt give you alot of Right to call me a scammer specially after the Racist Muslim comment you made.

Get a LIFE Smiley

Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:35:09 AM

For anybody who is doubting our abilities.

I HAVE ALREADY CREATED THE WEBSITE FOR THIS SCAMER SEXY BTC AND SHE IS TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE INVEST MORE MONEY.

I have all the artwork and website details for her project www.nakedcrypto.com

Oh and i own the Domain as well that she made me purchase for a share of her business which i declined once i found out she was scamming me with other members on this forum.

Please let me know if you need more details for her SCAM projects.

Duke

I am available on skype and WhatsApp 24/7 for more info

NotLambchop

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:45:08 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2014, 10:56:32 AM by NotLambchop

More screencaps. RLY?

I don't know how to alter screenshots other than blacking stuff out / adding stickers.

There you go again, flaunting your ignorance.  You also don't know the difference between "net" and "gross," though that hasn't stopped you from pimping lulzy "IPO"s, as in here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=696159.0

But do keep the lel flowing, my other lolcow seems to be on its last legs.

Re. Smack That Ace being a web developer:  ORLY?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=689612.0

A glance at your broken poker site localpunters.com is all teh evidence I need Smiley

TL;DR:  You're not a dev.  You're not a businessman.  You suck at scamming.  Learn a trade.
Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:23:05 AM

Sure,

Please tell me where can i go to get my masters degree in TROLLING and E-WHORING.

Haha, enjoy it while it lasts because nobody gives a shit about you black mailers, scammers Smiley

Duke

NotLambchop

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:42:34 AM

@Smack That Ace:  Before you can get a master's in anything, you first must finish grade school.  You'll probably also need to cut down on huffing gasoline, but that's just friendly advice from me.  I know you can do it Tiger, I believe in U!

Lesson #1: Fool people into believing you're a real high school graduate, tyep liek a boss!

masters degree master's degree
black mailers blackmailers

Smack That Ace (OP)
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:47:16 AM

Seriously ??

Is that supposed to be your comeback ?

haha.

Are you a 30+ blonde who strips for btc as well ?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: