Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:07:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBL]BitBlock|X15|Bittrex|Poloniex|Mandatory Update|New Thread  (Read 23336 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mrsmrv

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:17:04 PM

developer will respond. We all forgive. You are the main signs of life. And let's develop ecosystem. I understand that it seems-that you mined himself at the start - also burned. So organize a fund to help the developer, than can help.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:56:39 PM

developer will respond. We all forgive. You are the main signs of life. And let's develop ecosystem. I understand that it seems-that you mined himself at the start - also burned. So organize a fund to help the developer, than can help.

Oh good grief!

Ha ha ha!

Don't you get it?  The dev is gone.  This is a worthless shitcoin.  It's forked.  It's been frozen on the exchanges.  It has absolutely no chance of going anywhere.  It's time for you fools to move on. 

DEAD COIN
radus

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:42:03 PM

Oh good grief!

Ha ha ha!

Don't you get it?  The dev is gone.  This is a worthless shitcoin.  It's forked.  It's been frozen on the exchanges.  It has absolutely no chance of going anywhere.  It's time for you fools to move on. 

DEAD COIN

I would hardly call it dead. If the dev doesn't answer for 2-3 days, that's fine. Maybe he has other things to worry about (or he actually has a life). However, he is stretching the limit on how much he can ignore his thread. Personally, I would dump this coin in the bin if the dev doesn't answer before this time tomorrow.

Zorro23hu

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:50:23 PM

Homepage and Blockl explorer don't work... It seems finally dead...

Zorro23hu (from Hungary)
mrsmrv

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:36:52 PM

dev of bitcoin also disappear, bitcoin has hardfork too.
becker

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:47:13 PM

Well, it's over.. Even if dev comes back and exchanges unlock the market, everyone will just dump. Dev has proven either to unstable to be a dev, or a scammer.

Oh, well, wasted like 8 hours mining those wasted coins, not even worth a big mac if exchanges start trading again. LOL.

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:49:29 PM

Well, it's over.. Even if dev comes back and exchanges unlock the market, everyone will just dump. Dev has proven either to unstable to be a dev, or a scammer.

Oh, well, wasted like 8 hours mining those wasted coins, not even worth a big mac if exchanges start trading again. LOL.

Dump what? I think only the dev got ahold of those 800 reward blocks, we just mined the crumbs.

Not your keys, not your coins!
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:18:43 PM

Oh good grief!

Ha ha ha!

Listen Bastard, if you do not like this coin, fuck off. Go back to your Mom's basement.

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Listen fool.  You've been wasting your time with this coin.  I tried to tell idiots like you that from the beginning but you didn't listen.  Now you've wasted a week on this worthless coin.  Sucks to be you now doesn't it?  How many you holding?  What are you going to do with them?  Ha ha ha! 

Even if the dev does come back the coin is fuckorked.  Exchanges are frozen and pools shut down.  But you're probably still mining this shitcoin because you're a complete idiot and think those coins you have will be worth something.  Well they won't because this is a shitcoin.  It was a shitcoin from birth and it is a shitcoin in death.

I don't know who I despise more.  The shitcoin scammer or the pathetically ignorant loser morons like you. 

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 09:31:16 PM

Dump what? I think only the dev got ahold of those 800 reward blocks, we just mined the crumbs.
no no I have some too...  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 09:33:58 PM

dev of bitcoin also disappear, bitcoin has hardfork too.
he didn't disappeared two weeks after launch... if dev was really caring about his coin, he would have posted something by now and most certainly yesterday.   

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:34:33 PM

I have a lot too... on another chain Cheesy

Not your keys, not your coins!
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 02:19:16 AM

I have a lot too... on another chain Cheesy
I have a lot on both chains  Grin
80k on the real one
and 39k left on the screwed one ( I sent to poloniex 30k which never arrived)  Grin

djm34 facebook page
AllAltNews

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Follow @AllAltNews on Twitter and Facebook!

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 02:23:48 AM

The dev isn't MIA, just not posting any updates.

Name:    BitBlock
Activity:    14
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    June 25, 2014, 04:48:39 AM
Last Active:    July 07, 2014, 04:40:02 AM

Aero - Innovation, Progression and Excellence!
Next big thing? AeroME, read the Whitepaper
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 02:28:22 AM

The dev isn't MIA, just not posting any updates.

Name:    BitBlock
Activity:    14
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    June 25, 2014, 04:48:39 AM
Last Active:    July 07, 2014, 04:40:02 AM

he has clearly ran away from bitblock, but it's ok to have dreams...

djm34 facebook page
mrsmrv

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:24:55 AM

gentlemen, do we need an developer? source exists.
ynyjl

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:20:03 AM

The author jump run?
mrsmrv

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:46:22 AM

Let us formulate the tasks. What needs to be done, whether you want to change the behavior recalculation difficulties? It is recalculated once a day. If mains power suddenly drops 10 times, the recalculation has to wait 10 days, it is great this problem? After all other coins complexity recalculated longer.
radus

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:05:20 AM

Let us formulate the tasks. What needs to be done, whether you want to change the behavior recalculation difficulties? It is recalculated once a day. If mains power suddenly drops 10 times, the recalculation has to wait 10 days, it is great this problem? After all other coins complexity recalculated longer.

do you english?

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 10:12:02 AM

what would be needed,
would be to fork back to the old chain,
then adjust the difficulty retarget (on the old chain, it takes forever to get a block)

and may-be eventually put an higher block reward (which works also when people are mining)

djm34 facebook page
endlessskill

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

AMD | Mining | NVIDIA

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:50:40 PM

what would be needed,
would be to fork back to the old chain,
then adjust the difficulty retarget (on the old chain, it takes forever to get a block)

and may-be eventually put an higher block reward (which works also when people are mining)
+1 dude!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: