Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:12:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reset the Banking System with Bitcoin - Start NOW - July 4 2014  (Read 1814 times)
BanksWorstFear (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:33:35 PM

We have three steps for you to reset the current banking system;

1. Close your accounts with large national banks. If you need a bank account, use a local bank or credit union.
2. If you can live without borrowing on credit, get rid of loans and debt. Credit cards are tied to large banks. Supporting the system that makes money out of thin air is hurting everyone; but it hurts the poor the most.
3. Learn what bitcoin and cryptocurrency are and how to use them. We have a detailed guide available for free on our site, along with tutorials for basic services, news, and information on trusted companies in this sector.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:11:28 PM

1) in my country, bank account is mandatory to pay taxes and receive pay.
pay with cash the taxes and received all pay with is illegal.
2) done.
3) done.

so ...  Grin i live in Eurozone, the other place of isolationism (and price inflation)
BanksWorstFear (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:21:04 PM

1) in my country, bank account is mandatory to pay taxes and receive pay.
pay with cash the taxes and received all pay with is illegal.
2) done.
3) done.

so ...  Grin i live in Eurozone, the other place of isolationism (and price inflation)

Well we for sure need to start in the USA while we still don't need a Bank Account by law and taxes are enforced passively.

The other day I saw this chart for which countries are going cashless faster:

BanksWorstFear (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:32:09 PM

To those who donated, THANK YOU! We can continue our efforts.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4465

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:36:42 PM

We have three steps for you to reset the current banking system;

1. Close your accounts with large national banks. If you need a bank account, use a local bank or credit union.
2. If you can live without borrowing on credit, get rid of loans and debt. Credit cards are tied to large banks. Supporting the system that makes money out of thin air is hurting everyone; but it hurts the poor the most.
3. Learn what bitcoin and cryptocurrency are and how to use them. We have a detailed guide available for free on our site, along with tutorials for basic services, news, and information on trusted companies in this sector.

To those who donated, THANK YOU! We can continue our efforts.

3) are you advertising anywhere else.. or just the bitcoin forums... where only bitcoiners come to but non bitcoiners still have not.. meaning no point advertising to the already initiated

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BanksWorstFear (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 10:49:53 PM

3) are you advertising anywhere else.. or just the bitcoin forums... where only bitcoiners come to but non bitcoiners still have not.. meaning no point advertising to the already initiated

Great point. I've posted in the most likely places for people who would want to spread it...(bitcoin forum/bitcoin reddit) and posted on occupy reddits.

PM'd you. Would love to spread more. But not like I have unlimited funds; we had to start somewhere. I'm hoping we can run off donations but sponsors would definitely be an option if we get enough site traffic to attract their interest.

Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 11:00:08 PM

I am divesting from banks as we speak. By the end of the year I will be completely out of debt except for my mortgage. I decided to opt out well before i found bit coin, but it does give me an inflation shelter for my savings.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: