Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:45:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 386 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [HYP] HyperStake | Generous Reward Staking | Advanced Staking Controls & Wallet  (Read 679269 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 05:22:27 AM

This option which estimates staking days for each block, how good is it?

For example, it shows my 12k blocks require about a month to stake. At this rate, my annual stake is about 120% a year, not even close to what HYP should generate. I understand it s the difficulty issue but still, the difference s huge by now.

Do I need to increase the block size or add more blocks with more coins, what s the best strategy?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Oto3

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:31:44 AM

For example, it shows my 12k blocks require about a month to stake. At this rate, my annual stake is about 120% a year, not even close to what HYP should generate. I understand it s the difficulty issue but still, the difference s huge by now.

Do I need to increase the block size or add more blocks with more coins, what s the best strategy?

The best strategy is to sell your coins. HYP is no longer working as good as it was in the beginning.
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:42:37 AM

The best strategy is to sell your coins. HYP is no longer working as good as it was in the beginning.
Are you serious?LMAO

iantunc

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

We are the first to program your future (c)

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 09:05:35 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2015, 09:35:49 PM by iantunc

Treat this indicator as a warning that there is a chance that you will wait this amount of time. In fact you will see only a fraction of your blocks reaching or exceeding this age, some of them will stake much earlier, even right after 9 days. The best way to get an idea about staking efficiencies is to analyze block explorer data. For example.
The effective average return rate is about 0.5% per day ATM, depending on your setup. I's about 180% APR without compounding, and 530% APR with compounding. Sure if you had entered at the stage of supply expansion, you would have been able to get more. But even this APR is huge enough, and you won't find it anywhere else without risks to be scammed or lose your investment due to hyperinflation.

Your block size is quite big, people across the network often use to make at least twice as small blocks as yours, but yes, the more blocks (with more coins), the more chances to stake (but the bigger the block is, the smaller return you will get).

HyperStake bootstrap server - hyperstrap.ml
HyperStake supply gain prediction graph - hypsupply.ml
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:26:36 PM

Treat this indicator as a warning that there is a chance that you will wait this amount of time. In fact you will see only a fraction of your blocks reaching or exceeding this age, some of them will stake much earlier, even right after 9 days. The best way to get an idea about staking efficiencies is to analyze block explorer data. For example.
The effective average return rate is about 0.5% per day ATM, depending on your setup. I's about 180% APR without compounding, and 530% APR with compounding. Sure if you had entered at the stage of supply expansion, you would have been able to get more. But even this APR is huge enough, and you won't find it anywhere else without risks to be scammed or lose your investment due to hyperinflation.

Your block size is quite big, people across the network often use to make at least twice as small blocks as yours, but yes, the more blocks (with more coins), the more chances to stake (but the bigger the block is, the smaller return you will get).

So you would recommend 5-6k blocks?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
iantunc

Activity: 433

We are the first to program your future (c)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:00:18 PM

So you would recommend 5-6k blocks?

Actually, I would recommend 4-5k blocks. Aaand, if you are a real superhero (Whaleman), you can go even deeper. 

HyperStake bootstrap server - hyperstrap.ml
HyperStake supply gain prediction graph - hypsupply.ml
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:31:53 PM

lol superhereo's.

Yes, if you wanna go hardcore, smaller smaller smaller. At least 80% of my blocks are less then 2k and about 50% less then 1.5k to 500.... but you do need a shit ton of coins (100k?) to really make that strategy work.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:58:05 PM

lol superhereo's.

Yes, if you wanna go hardcore, smaller smaller smaller. At least 80% of my blocks are less then 2k and about 50% less then 1.5k to 500.... but you do need a shit ton of coins (100k?) to really make that strategy work.

Agreed. Think of each block as a lottery ticket. How many chances to find a block do you want? Size accordingly.
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:13:50 PM

lol superhereo's.

I keep scratching my head when people on cryptsy troll box are complaining about not staking often enough with 500k+ HYP and blocks of 10-15k each. MAybe just goes to show more blocks is better.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
billotronic
Legendary

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:44:46 PM

well with most bs PoS coins it IS easier to stake quick... course look at the price of said coins and there ya go.

speaking of which bossman, when are WE getting masternodes? lol

waxo

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:05:04 AM

Hi all HYP community, it has been a longtime i did not posted but here i have been very active in staking lol
PRESSTAB the work you are doing is just AMAZING !!!!!
but i have a sugestion ....you should add TRK to http://www.presstab.pw/ because this the HYP father !!!!! and i know you have some TRK staking also lol

HYP is for longrun and it has been prooved since months ago...diff is high as crazy and everythings is good atm.

LOVE HYP LOVE HYP

billotronic
Legendary

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:31:05 AM

Hi all HYP community, it has been a longtime i did not posted but here i have been very active in staking lol
PRESSTAB the work you are doing is just AMAZING !!!!!
but i have a sugestion ....you should add TRK to http://www.presstab.pw/ because this the HYP father !!!!! and i know you have some TRK staking also lol

HYP is for longrun and it has been prooved since months ago...diff is high as crazy and everythings is good atm.

LOVE HYP LOVE HYP

waxo! your epic rains still have not been matched regardless of how hard we try. ffs man, we miss you on irc... don't be a stranger!

LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:39:28 AM

Having trouble changing name with Claim Address on http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/HYP/claim.php

Looks like you copied over claimed addresses from http://hyp.cryptocoinexplorer.com/rich because I haven't claimed my address with your explorer yet.
When I try to I get
Code:
Failed to Register Richlist Address
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:42:12 AM

Having trouble changing name with Claim Address on http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/HYP/claim.php

Looks like you copied over claimed addresses from http://hyp.cryptocoinexplorer.com/rich because I haven't claimed my address with your explorer yet.
When I try to I get
Code:
Failed to Register Richlist Address

Pm me and let me know what you want it changed to.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:46:49 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2015, 02:02:26 AM by presstab

HyperStake Version 1.1.1.3 is here and ready to stake with Smiley

https://github.com/hyperstake/HyperStake/releases/tag/v1.1.1.3
Changelog

- Fixed missing address book in Multisend GUI window
    - Changed default hashdrift to 45 seconds and added hashsetting rpc call. More info here.
    - Fixed weight calculations in cclistcoins RPC
    - Updated seednode
    - Tweaked OSX dmg creation

Thanks to billotronic, allejupa, idunk, and all the other folks constantly helping with the wallet.

MrZ28s

Activity: 475

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 04:50:53 PM

I know this isn't hyperstake related, but I had fired up my Plankton (FOOD) wallet for giggles and it naturally says out of sync and is trying to update. I have 2 active connections and roughly 178,000 blocks left to download. However, with the wallet being unlocked for staking, I'm getting stakes.. And they're being confirmed!  Is this because the other two clients can confirm I have had these coins in the wallet for a long time?
incognitoworker

Activity: 736

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 05:11:55 PM

I know this isn't hyperstake related, but I had fired up my Plankton (FOOD) wallet for giggles and it naturally says out of sync and is trying to update. I have 2 active connections and roughly 178,000 blocks left to download. However, with the wallet being unlocked for staking, I'm getting stakes.. And they're being confirmed!  Is this because the other two clients can confirm I have had these coins in the wallet for a long time?
You are probably on your own fork...
Check block explorer if you those transactions shows there, if not backup your wallet.dat in roaming folder, and delete everything exept that file. reopen client and wait for resync before open up for stake.
Hope this helps.

IW

Quotient- Closed loop economy enviroment experiment
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195335.0
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:38:37 PM

Changelog

- Changed default hashdrift to 45 seconds and added hashsetting rpc call. More info here.
    - Updated seednode

Thanks to billotronic, allejupa, idunk, and all the other folks constantly helping with the wallet.

Raspberry Pi now added thanks to sluppys awesome work. https://github.com/hyperstake/HyperStake/releases/tag/v1.1.1.3

ButtCrack

Activity: 432

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:09:32 PM

Changelog

- Updated seednode

Raspberry Pi now added thanks to sluppys awesome work. https://github.com/hyperstake/HyperStake/releases/tag/v1.1.1.3
Whats the impact of "Changed default hashdrift to 45 seconds", does the new wallet stake more often because of this ?

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
ButtCrack

Activity: 432

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:11:58 PM

lol superhereo's.

I keep scratching my head when people on cryptsy troll box are complaining about not staking often enough with 500k+ HYP and blocks of 10-15k each. MAybe just goes to show more blocks is better.
Don't you need both ?
More tickets more chances but when stacks compete does the one with high weight wins from low weight stacks ?

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 386 »
  Print  

Jump to: