Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:15:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 386 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [HYP] HyperStake | Generous Reward Staking | Advanced Staking Controls & Wallet  (Read 679269 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:55:30 PM

Does anyone have a node list?  Running 1.0.1, can't connect to any peers.

Here's what I have so far.

addnode=192.241.233.70
addnode=104.131.135.232
addnode=104.131.135.232:18775
addnode=71.51.136.231:62216
addnode=72.39.84.199:51212
addnode=92.11.15.30:53924
addnode=155.210.85.36:55666
addnode=10.10.0.6

Since the update this morning I seem to have a lot less peers, not sure why...  gonna look into it.

192.241.233.70:18775
98.213.214.114:18775
155.210.85.36:18775

The peers you just listed are these peers you no longer have, or the only ones you have?

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
edn247

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:20:04 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2014, 11:30:28 PM by edn247

The peers you just listed are these peers you no longer have, or the only ones you have?

Those are the ones I can see now, but I used to have 20+ peers.  I have 24 connection in the Truckcoin wallet, and I had around the same in this wallet, could just be coincidence.
cryptmebro

Activity: 786

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:20:33 PM

Looks like deleting peers.dat helped.  4 connections now, the most ever.
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:48:58 PM

Looks like deleting peers.dat helped.  4 connections now, the most ever.

I am working on this right now. One thing that I am adding at this very moment is addnode rpc command so that you can add a node without having to use a .conf or a startup switch. Right now I don't have a domain to run a DNS seed with... I suppose I could use hyp.bottlecaps.org ha ha a little controversial maybe?

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:39:39 AM

Alright uploading an updated version. v1.0.2 because the change of RPC port has really made it hard for peers to connect.  So we are going back to the original port for now, meaning those running TRK at the same time will need to either start TRK with a different port or HYP with a different port.
I also added addnode to rpc commands for easily adding new connections.

This version is by no means mandatory, but if you have connectivity problems - such as low peer count, this should help.

https://github.com/presstab/HyperStake/releases/tag/v1.0.2

edn247

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:33:35 AM

Since this is being actively worked on, unlike so many other coins, is it possible to implement an in wallet version upgrade notification, something noticeable, but low key, like a small banner just to let you know there's a newer version of the client being seen on the network?

I remember seeing something like that come up in Maxcoin early on, dunno if it still has that feature.  Would be nice to see that feature in many coins...
foxy

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:34:09 AM

Community Update

Logo submissions are still ongoing.

Presstab has released a new version of the wallet and it is syncing flawlessly.
You can download it here https://github.com/presstab/HyperStake/releases/tag/v1.0.2

Drew has a tipbot making it rain in #hyperstake
HypCoin-TipBot uses following commands: balance - displays your current wallet balance
address - displays HyperStake address where you can send your funds to the tip bot
withdraw <HyperStake address> - withdraws your whole wallet balance to specified address (you will be charged 1Hyp withdrawal fee)
tip <nick> <amount> - sends the specified amount of HyperStake to the specified nickname
rain <amount> [max] - splits amount coins between max users

I got a tip from TipBot just last night Smiley Transaction ID: bac30f5de350e93ff25d19037fa3d9f6b986eccd38d65d04788f021ebde46b09

The team will be more active on Twitter so make sure you are following https://twitter.com/HyperStake and tweet #hyperstake

We are also making a push for more exchanges. Anyone with accounts at c-cex or poloniex, please rally to have HYP added!
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote#suggest

The irc is always open! Join us on freenode at #hyperstake

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:36:06 AM

Community Update

Logo submissions are still ongoing.

Presstab has released a new version of the wallet and it is syncing flawlessly.
You can download it here https://github.com/presstab/HyperStake/releases/tag/v1.0.2

mac wallet please?

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:27:47 PM

Since this is being actively worked on, unlike so many other coins, is it possible to implement an in wallet version upgrade notification, something noticeable, but low key, like a small banner just to let you know there's a newer version of the client being seen on the network?

I remember seeing something like that come up in Maxcoin early on, dunno if it still has that feature.  Would be nice to see that feature in many coins...

Ive been thinking the same thing for a awhile a Update feature on the wallet would be Sweet. a crypto First!! Smiley
A small warning sign next to the staking Icon and button for a popup window or something to where u will post lastest version would Great to see.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Trololoh

Activity: 461

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:16:26 PM

Ive been thinking the same thing for a awhile a Update feature on the wallet would be Sweet. a crypto First!! Smiley
A small warning sign next to the staking Icon and button for a popup window or something to where u will post lastest version would Great to see.

Yep, I already proposed a feature like that a simply pop up or update notification.
Have done this also with some other projects.
Only some days ago I came across a project that wants to implement a full update feature, downloading and installing.
Not bad considdering that altcoinz have been around for some years !
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:11:30 PM

Satoshi clients have a cool feature called alert. How it works is that I would put a master alert key into the client and have the associated private key to it. I can then open up the client with a certain switch and message to send out to any of the clients that have the alert key coded in. I have never used this, but remember seeing Tranz use it on HBN.  I will test this out.

foxy

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:03:05 PM

Satoshi clients have a cool feature called alert. How it works is that I would put a master alert key into the client and have the associated private key to it. I can then open up the client with a certain switch and message to send out to any of the clients that have the alert key coded in. I have never used this, but remember seeing Tranz use it on HBN.  I will test this out.

I think the blackcoin devs used their key to send an alert out on the vericoin network since the vericoin devs forgot to change it in their wallet not long ago Smiley

reading now about the mintpal attack, be careful out there guys. keep your nickels in your wallets  Wink

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
raskul

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:06:39 PM

I think the blackcoin devs used their key to send an alert out on the vericoin network since the vericoin devs forgot to change it in their wallet not long ago Smiley

reading now about the mintpal attack, be careful out there guys. keep your nickels in your wallets  Wink

yeah Zimstake had that blackcoin bug too, CG fixed it with the help of Rat.. what's happening at Mintpal?

presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:15:37 PM

Wow that is hilarious!  Yeah I removed all keys from HYP.

foxy

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:17:36 PM

yeah Zimstake had that blackcoin bug too, CG fixed it with the help of Rat.. what's happening at Mintpal?

successful attack on mintpal https://support.mintpal.com/index.php?module=announce&sec=view&id=17

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
raskul

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:36:49 PM

successful attack on mintpal https://support.mintpal.com/index.php?module=announce&sec=view&id=17

oh yeah, i was reading that on IRC

dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 04:37:23 PM

So what is the max coins?

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:06:10 PM

There is no such thing as max coins on peercoin clones.

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:43:25 PM

Well, of course not! maxcoins aren't peerclones Cheesy

Sorry, couldn't resist. Yesterday was a bit of a mad house for me. I'll update to the new wallet today. I think I'll be hitting stake eligibility on my measly 75 coins monday.
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 05:43:53 PM

SO this is NOT the same coin as Hypercoin?

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 386 »
  Print  

Jump to: