Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:15:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people like really *LIKE* caffeine  (Read 2214 times)
IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:11:35 AM

I avoid caffeine like the plague.  I used to drink a lot of pop and would get vicious headaches.  Cut out the caffeine and the headaches pretty much disappeared.  Not to mention, I sleep so much better without the caffeine intake.

There was a guy where I used to work that would drink a pot of coffee in a couple hours, had the shakes bad.
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 03:24:26 AM

I avoid caffeine like the plague.  I used to drink a lot of pop and would get vicious headaches.  Cut out the caffeine and the headaches pretty much disappeared.  Not to mention, I sleep so much better without the caffeine intake.

There was a guy where I used to work that would drink a pot of coffee in a couple hours, had the shakes bad.

Perhaps he was not dedicated enough?

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Bitcoin Magazine (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:46:19 AM

Its like method, u use it when your depressed.  Personally I like method better but its illegal

i am here.
caskey4521

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:01:43 AM

I don't like caffeine, I drink energy drink instead.
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:07:14 AM

I don't like caffeine, I drink energy drink instead.

and what do you think energy drinks have in them? here's a hint: it starts with caf and ends with feine.
IamCANADIAN013

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:19:57 AM

Possibly, LOL! He had a few other health issues that I'm sure contributed to his shakes. The pot of coffee was just over the top though, never seen someone consume so much coffee at a desk job.

Its like method, u use it when your depressed.  Personally I like method better but its illegal

Method?
Bitcoin Magazine (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:26:29 AM

But its the only natural drug besides cannabis.

Not even close.

5-MeO-DiPT?  that's illegal.  so is harmine

i am here.
umairsaleem

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:27:44 AM

My day is not complete without caffeine.
Bitcoin Magazine (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:39:01 AM

Possibly, LOL! He had a few other health issues that I'm sure contributed to his shakes. The pot of coffee was just over the top though, never seen someone consume so much coffee at a desk job.

Method?

i thought i typed in meth, but apparently iPhone knows better

i am here.
IamCANADIAN013

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:41:45 AM

I avoid caffeine like the plague.  I used to drink a lot of pop and would get vicious headaches.  Cut out the caffeine and the headaches pretty much disappeared.  Not to mention, I sleep so much better without the caffeine intake.

Its like method, u use it when your depressed.  Personally I like method better but its illegal

Method?

i thought i typed in meth, but apparently iPhone knows better

LOL! I was kinda wondering if that was what you meant. Even the iPhone knows to stay away from meth. Never liked meth, hated the fact I could not go to sleep no matter what I did. At least with coke I could drink myself to sleep. My buddy got heavy into meth, wasn't pretty.
ABitNut

Activity: 764

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:57:30 AM

I used to be addicted. Had 10+ mugs a day every day.

When I finally took a break after about one day I got withdrawal symptoms that scared the hell out of me. I had stinging pains in my chest (only on the side of my heart) and headaches. Lasted for a few hours. Like most things caffeine is *not* harmless.

After that I stayed away from coffee/caffeine for three years. I take it again now though in lesser quantities... So I guess I'm a junkie after all.
bitmaster111

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 05:07:30 AM

caffeinated somehow its just great to start the activities in the morning, but getting too much? nahhh it just makes the hyperactive persons getting more active, the anxities more anoxious... so everything in adequate is good, but everything get overdose..just not good.
beetcoin

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:14:34 AM

coffee and sugar are probably worse than cannabis.. sugar is probably the most deadly drug in the world.
Bitcoin Magazine (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:03:10 AM

sugar is not deadly.

grab a Coca-Cola(R) or Gatorade after a nice hot workout and you'll thank me  Tongue

i am here.
beetcoin

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:12:40 AM

sugar is not deadly huh?

http://www.salon.com/2014/02/25/sugar_is_killing_us_and_it_doesnt_take_much_to_destroy_your_body_partner/

diabetes is an epidemic.
Bitcoin Magazine (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:14:52 AM

that's like saying all the guys in the world are like this music video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4rYs2p_-vM

i am here.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:28:39 AM

I don't anymore.

I gave up drinking soda almost 6 months ago.

Coffee, well I could live with out that one. I almost never drink that.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Bitcoin Magazine (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:31:19 AM

I don't anymore.

I gave up drinking soda almost 6 months ago.

Coffee, well I could live with out that one. I almost never drink that.

try one soda a day.  i looked like a ripped bodybuilder but i drink it every day (after mental workouts).

i am here.
ALToids

Activity: 519

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:59:38 AM

I need caffeine to get rid of migraines occasionally.  I don't drink sodas, tea, or coffee, but in summertime I get headaches and caffeine is the instant cure.

Are you sure it's not just dehydration? Have you just tried drinking water instead?

Yeah it's not dehydration.  I can load up on 2 liters of water and it doesn't help.  I vasodialate more when it's hot and that leads to instant migraine when its sunny.  If I hit a little bit of coke right as I feel it I can prevent it.

Headaches can also be a symptom of caffeine addiction - when you don't get your daily dose. But your use to cure migraine seems reasonable in your special case. As far as I recall, caffeine is also a component in some general medications against headaches.

ya.ya.yo!

That would be an issue if I drank caffeine regularly, but for 8 months a year I don't touch it and I don't get headaches.  Once the headaches start in the summer from the heat and bright light then I need the caffeine to rescue me.
beetcoin

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:04:23 AM

i can only consume mild coffee.. i've had some of those capuchinos and it makes me nauseated as fuck. i can't imagine how nervous those people feel when they're always on it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: