Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:49:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LENDING REQUEST] Need 0.009 BTC  (Read 2370 times)
zhinkk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:35:48 PM

Im sure the lender figured it was a micro loan and not too much risk, but this is a classic example of  a scam. they try very small amounts, then they get bigger and bigger without paying the first loan back.. isnt it funny that the 2nd loan is bigger than the first..

Its the few that ruin it for the masses. I truly believe that most people are honest, but you def. have to watch your back here..

That's a lot of effort for short amounts. But I guess that is some decent change. I hope you get your money back RCHumphrey, you seem very generous.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RCHumphrey

Activity: 470

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:50:05 AM

Before it was neg-trusted the account was worth about 0.4 BTC minimum as an account which is why I was happy to provide this loan of a much smaller amount.

I have negative trusted until repayment (which is something I am hesitant to do with regards to microloans as I am very relaxed with regards to repayment dates and don't ask for interest --just in this case I worry OP will try to sell the account and ditch).

RCH

You forgot to tick "This rating is negative -- the person is not trustworthy" you have added him positive trust.

Thanks-on holiday so been rushing all BTCtalk related things!

.... and I'm not going to lose any sleep about a 0.009 loss, I feel his account being ruined is worse than that...

RCH
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:28:44 PM

op that scammed Humphry ur account is garbage, let me give you the .01 btc to pay back for the scam you attempted and give me the account.  I will pay Humphry back fo you but you need to hand over that account. 

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:03:37 PM

op that scammed Humphry ur account is garbage, let me give you the .01 btc to pay back for the scam you attempted and give me the account.  I will pay Humphry back fo you but you need to hand over that account. 

Hand over to whom?
RCHumphrey

Activity: 470

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:56:50 AM

Agreed why do you want the account?
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:46:46 AM

Do you want to use it for a sig campaign?
or are you going to sell it?

I don't think you'll be accepted for a sig campaign as of the trust and I don't think anybody would buy it for the same amount.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
ThomasCrowne

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:51:54 PM

Do you want to use it for a sig campaign?
or are you going to sell it?

I don't think you'll be accepted for a sig campaign as of the trust and I don't think anybody would buy it for the same amount.
Presuming negative trust of OP account doesn't exclude him from all signature campaigns this would actually end up being a good deal for the fella paying back the bit-penny loan.

josef2000

Activity: 280

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 10:26:28 PM

hey

how about i pay back your loan, but i get the account?  Wink
Good deal isn't it, instead of running away

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: