Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:55:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Product idea  (Read 861 times)
tiberiandusk (OP)

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

The North Remembers

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2012, 03:50:15 AM

A big glowing button that will reset your modem and router whenever the internet goes down. Or it does it for you if you don't press the button for a while.

The Internet Button.

Bitcoin Auction House http://www.BitBid.net BTC - 1EwfBVC6BwA6YeqcYZmm3htwykK3MStW6N | LTC - LdBpJJHj4WSAsUqaTbwyJQFiG1tVjo4Uys Don't get Goxed.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 09, 2012, 03:57:30 AM

A big glowing button that will reset your modem and router whenever the internet goes down. Or it does it for you if you don't press the button for a while.
The Internet Button.[/url]

Make it reinstall windows whenever I push it and you've got yourself a customer.

payb.tc

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2012, 04:01:28 AM

my modem/router already resets itself automatically when the internet goes down... i thought that was common.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2012, 04:02:46 AM

Make it reinstall windows whenever I push it and you've got yourself a customer.

And while you're waiting for Windows to reinstall:

tiberiandusk (OP)

The North Remembers

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2012, 04:07:20 AM

Haha That is a pretty good idea too.

Bitcoin Auction House http://www.BitBid.net BTC - 1EwfBVC6BwA6YeqcYZmm3htwykK3MStW6N | LTC - LdBpJJHj4WSAsUqaTbwyJQFiG1tVjo4Uys Don't get Goxed.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 09, 2012, 01:41:04 PM

I'll buy if it gives me a bitcoin whenever I push it  Grin
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2012, 07:22:17 PM

I would love for something like this that works remotely. It really sucks leaving for a week or two, only to find out in the middle of the week that you're no longer getting anything from your mining hardware, with no way to check what went wrong or restart it.
tiberiandusk (OP)

The North Remembers

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2012, 03:07:27 AM

I would love for something like this that works remotely. It really sucks leaving for a week or two, only to find out in the middle of the week that you're no longer getting anything from your mining hardware, with no way to check what went wrong or restart it.

There could be a 3G/4G edition.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: