Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 08:27:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 [801] 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085697 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 10:42:58 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2015, 02:01:45 PM by sluppy

back to the jan 2015 price.  Grin

ye it got sold as low as 478 that's pretty sad.

On the plus side finally some Volume ^^ .

On the minus side looks like .5 mln Nav just got dumped.

I would really like to see some progress on the Masternodes/Decent anon I think that's what most of us have been waiting for not Mobile wallets or new logo's.

Also why have the percentages on the Website still not moved At all  what is the Point in having them and not updating it just makes it look like nothing is being done at all.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 06:25:37 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2015, 09:09:39 PM by nwfella

back to the jan 2015 price.  Grin

On the plus side finally some Volume ^^ . (Not much of a plus side imho)

I would really like to see some progress on the Masternodes/Decent anon I think that's what most of us have been waiting for not Mobile wallets or new logo's. (Precisely the reason I keep asking the dev's to start posting work in progress for qualified members on the dedicated forum)

Also why have the percentages on the Website still not moved At all  what is the Point in having them and not updating it just makes it look like nothing is being done at all.

Also, I finally managed to get my wallet back online and staking however now I'm seeing that the market price API for nav price on poloniex appears to be failing.  Anybody else seeing nav at 0 satoshi's on polo market viewer (within the wallet)?
*Looks like the situation was only temporary while my wallet re-synched.  At this point I guess I have to just appreciate the small stuff :/

**Ok, this is really strange...now my Market Ticker data is 0 again for polo.  Anybody else experiencing this issue intermittent issue?

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 05:41:37 AM

back to the jan 2015 price.  Grin

On the plus side finally some Volume ^^ . (Not much of a plus side imho)

I would really like to see some progress on the Masternodes/Decent anon I think that's what most of us have been waiting for not Mobile wallets or new logo's. (Precisely the reason I keep asking the dev's to start posting work in progress for qualified members on the dedicated forum)

Also why have the percentages on the Website still not moved At all  what is the Point in having them and not updating it just makes it look like nothing is being done at all.

Also, I finally managed to get my wallet back online and staking however now I'm seeing that the market price API for nav price on poloniex appears to be failing.  Anybody else seeing nav at 0 satoshi's on polo market viewer (within the wallet)?
*Looks like the situation was only temporary while my wallet re-synched.  At this point I guess I have to just appreciate the small stuff :/

**Ok, this is really strange...now my Market Ticker data is 0 again for polo.  Anybody else experiencing this issue intermittent issue?

If your wallet is synced, restart and then use the repairwallet command
DuckYeah!

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 05:46:37 PM

Why does Navajo's Anon Code have an API attached to it? (api.navajocoin.org:443)

More specifically, https://github.com/sherlockcoin/navajocoin/commit/b288c987314233005a9893d7cf11859dd8e2dd3a#diff-c33d3ce1a2a004536aaf1b90f6458900

If it does use a centralized service, which it [CLEARLY DOES!, AGAIN, IDK] - would be kinda risky

The doubt code:

Code:
+ void SendCoinsDialog::on_sendButton_clicked()
+{
+    //test
+
+    if(ui->anonCheckBox->checkState() == 0){
+        QString node = QString("");
+        this->sendCoins(node);
+    }else{
+
+        QMessageBox::warning(this, tr("Anonymous Transaction"),
+        tr("Anonymous transactions are disabled until hardfork stabilization is achieved."),
+        QMessageBox::Ok, QMessageBox::Ok);
+
+        /*
+        QSslSocket *socket = new QSslSocket(this);
+        socket->setPeerVerifyMode(socket->VerifyNone);
+        //connect(socket, SIGNAL(encrypted()), this, SLOT(sslRequest()));
+
+        socket->connectToHostEncrypted("api.navajocoin.org", 443);
+
+        if(!socket->waitForEncrypted()){
+            qDebug() << socket->errorString();
+        }else{
+
+            socket->write("GET /api/select-incoming-node HTTP/1.1\r\n" \
+                          "Host: api.navajocoin.org\r\n" \
+                          "Connection: Close\r\n\r\n");
+
+            while (socket->waitForReadyRead()){
+
+                while(socket->canReadLine()){
+                    //read all the lines
+                    QString line = socket->readLine();
+                }
+
+                QString rawReply = socket->readAll();
+                QJsonDocument jsonDoc =  QJsonDocument::fromJson(rawReply.toUtf8());
+                QJsonObject jsonObject = jsonDoc.object();
+                QString type = jsonObject["type"].toString();
+
+                if(type == "SUCCESS"){
+
+                    QString address = jsonObject["address"].toString();
+                    QString publicKey = jsonObject["public_key"].toString();
+                    minAmount = jsonObject["min_amount"].toDouble();
+                    maxAmount = jsonObject["max_amount"].toDouble();
+                    double txFee = jsonObject["transaction_fee"].toDouble();
+
+                    model->setAnonDetails(minAmount, maxAmount, publicKey);
+
+
+                        QString messageString = QString("Are you sure you want to send these coins throug the Navajo Anonymous Network? There will be a %1% transaction fee.").arg(txFee);
+
+                        QMessageBox::StandardButton reply;
+                        reply = QMessageBox::question(this, "Anonymous Transaction", messageString, QMessageBox::Yes|QMessageBox::No);
+
+                        if(reply == QMessageBox::Yes){
+                            this->sendCoins(address);
+                        }
+
+
+                }else{
+                    QMessageBox::warning(this, tr("Anonymous Transaction"),
+                    tr("We were unable to locate an active Anonymous node, please try again later."),
+                    QMessageBox::Ok, QMessageBox::Ok);
+                }//not success
+
+
+            }//wait for ready read
+
+        }//no socket error
+        */
+
+    }//else
+
+
+}//sendButton

If anyone can explain this, I will be really happy
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 06:48:23 PM

Why does Navajo's Anon Code have an API attached to it? (api.navajocoin.org:443)

More specifically, https://github.com/sherlockcoin/navajocoin/commit/b288c987314233005a9893d7cf11859dd8e2dd3a#diff-c33d3ce1a2a004536aaf1b90f6458900

If it does use a centralized service, which it [CLEARLY DOES!, AGAIN, IDK] - would be kinda risky

The doubt code:

Code:
+ void SendCoinsDialog::on_sendButton_clicked()
+{
+    //test
+
+    if(ui->anonCheckBox->checkState() == 0){
+        QString node = QString("");
+        this->sendCoins(node);
+    }else{
+
+        QMessageBox::warning(this, tr("Anonymous Transaction"),
+        tr("Anonymous transactions are disabled until hardfork stabilization is achieved."),
+        QMessageBox::Ok, QMessageBox::Ok);
+
+        /*
+        QSslSocket *socket = new QSslSocket(this);
+        socket->setPeerVerifyMode(socket->VerifyNone);
+        //connect(socket, SIGNAL(encrypted()), this, SLOT(sslRequest()));
+
+        socket->connectToHostEncrypted("api.navajocoin.org", 443);
+
+        if(!socket->waitForEncrypted()){
+            qDebug() << socket->errorString();
+        }else{
+
+            socket->write("GET /api/select-incoming-node HTTP/1.1\r\n" \
+                          "Host: api.navajocoin.org\r\n" \
+                          "Connection: Close\r\n\r\n");
+
+            while (socket->waitForReadyRead()){
+
+                while(socket->canReadLine()){
+                    //read all the lines
+                    QString line = socket->readLine();
+                }
+
+                QString rawReply = socket->readAll();
+                QJsonDocument jsonDoc =  QJsonDocument::fromJson(rawReply.toUtf8());
+                QJsonObject jsonObject = jsonDoc.object();
+                QString type = jsonObject["type"].toString();
+
+                if(type == "SUCCESS"){
+
+                    QString address = jsonObject["address"].toString();
+                    QString publicKey = jsonObject["public_key"].toString();
+                    minAmount = jsonObject["min_amount"].toDouble();
+                    maxAmount = jsonObject["max_amount"].toDouble();
+                    double txFee = jsonObject["transaction_fee"].toDouble();
+
+                    model->setAnonDetails(minAmount, maxAmount, publicKey);
+
+
+                        QString messageString = QString("Are you sure you want to send these coins throug the Navajo Anonymous Network? There will be a %1% transaction fee.").arg(txFee);
+
+                        QMessageBox::StandardButton reply;
+                        reply = QMessageBox::question(this, "Anonymous Transaction", messageString, QMessageBox::Yes|QMessageBox::No);
+
+                        if(reply == QMessageBox::Yes){
+                            this->sendCoins(address);
+                        }
+
+
+                }else{
+                    QMessageBox::warning(this, tr("Anonymous Transaction"),
+                    tr("We were unable to locate an active Anonymous node, please try again later."),
+                    QMessageBox::Ok, QMessageBox::Ok);
+                }//not success
+
+
+            }//wait for ready read
+
+        }//no socket error
+        */
+
+    }//else
+
+
+}//sendButton

If anyone can explain this, I will be really happy

Hi Mate,

We've been through and through with this hehe, you are not the first person to ask this and this is not the first time its being explained but thank you for putting out your inquiries,let me explain what this is.This is the api that acts as the gateway or the entrance to the ANONYMOUS part of the network , it decides on which node that the transaction will be channelled through ,it would be lovely if you could take your time to go through the whitepaper here: http://www.navajocoin.org/files/navajocoin.pdf , it has been clearly stated that this System is a Hybrid Anonymous Crypto System and is a hybrid of with Centralized and Decentralized
Operations.

Everything from the wallet is encrypted and encrypted again and the transactions channeled through sub-chains further on and encrypted within as well.  We haven't been hiding anything or anything there to do so , nor there is a risk of any sorts. Please do not hesitate to pm me or ask me in anyway if your have any further inquiries.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 11:26:43 PM

Of course a centralized API like this is a central point of failure but all it is doing is managing which entry point is online and ready to accept transactions. If it were brought down for some reason, it could be easily re instantiated and nothing would be effected, just slightly delayed. All of the actual incoming and outgoing processors rely solely on the sub chain to interact.

When we decentralize the anonymous network, we would also like to decentralize this list to run off its own block chain rather than an API / Database combination. That way we can keep a public record of all active entry points with no requirement for the API.

I'm currently tackling this issue along with how to verify the integrity of the distributed code in my prototype network.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
DuckYeah!

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 04:22:21 AM

Thanks Guys!
nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 05:09:31 AM

Of course a centralized API like this is a central point of failure but all it is doing is managing which entry point is online and ready to accept transactions. If it were brought down for some reason, it could be easily re instantiated and nothing would be effected, just slightly delayed. All of the actual incoming and outgoing processors rely solely on the sub chain to interact.

When we decentralize the anonymous network, we would also like to decentralize this list to run off its own block chain rather than an API / Database combination. That way we can keep a public record of all active entry points with no requirement for the API.

I'm currently tackling this issue along with how to verify the integrity of the distributed code in my prototype network.
Terrific. How about letting the rest of the community see the work in progress (and perhaps lend a hand) by putting work in progress in private repositorys on dedicated forum? We could even create our own select alpha testing group so you guys can start getting some user and developer feedback?

Gimme the crypto!!
CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527
Merit: 251

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 11:35:13 AM

Great work, dev-team!!

Keep it up.   Kiss

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 08:57:20 PM

Nav coins getting dumped faster than shares in oil drilling companies. It's becoming painfully obvious there is no interest in getting more community interest and participation in this coin.

Really close to taking it in the pocketbook and calling it a day myself sadly Cry

Gimme the crypto!!
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 09:35:42 PM

Nav coins getting dumped faster than shares in oil drilling companies. It's becoming painfully obvious there is no interest in getting more community interest and participation in this coin.

Really close to taking it in the pocketbook and calling it a day myself sadly Cry

Yes sad times close to a million sold below 500 sat now.
Hard to believe it will turn around without Masternodes/Decent anon soon.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 09:53:34 PM

Yes sad times close to a million sold below 500 sat now.
Hard to believe it will turn around without Masternodes/Decent anon soon.

Agreed. Barring some wallet release that incorporates more than a phase 1 of 3 checkpoint or the devs allowing us to actually see what work is taking place I fear I'll be selling at 400 sat or below soon.

Gimme the crypto!!
djselery
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 08:41:47 AM

emotions are high with this coin. everyone wants this to be the next big thing. Fuel for development imo... i also think that if the devs of nav and the devs of hz talked, it would benifit each coin respectfully.... food for thought.
CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527
Merit: 251

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:53:06 PM

emotions are high with this coin. everyone wants this to be the next big thing. Fuel for development imo... i also think that if the devs of nav and the devs of hz talked, it would benifit each coin respectfully.... food for thought.

How exactly do you see NAV & HZ benefitting each other?

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
Remy_5

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:09:04 PM

Here is the usual non official Rich-List.

Code:
Deep Watch Report  block 1 to 2315486 at 2015-11-15 13:05:28 UTC
                Hash e62b0382d8739760b0f4cd58e19a3aca0808eaf11a3e1e5b86c9ea61ec5e2ef4
DWR   Rank      Address                 total    share      Last (UTC)        1st (UTC)     POS    POW C-Pile
DWR     1   sRXgDD...YmUAu       5243095.842849   8.82  2015-08-10 02:41:49  2015-04-17   12977      0   2574
DWR     2   sKwYCF...213W3       4410251.797526   7.42  2015-11-15 13:05:28  2015-09-27  117872      0   5351
DWR     3   sWqp2p...K6grR       4300000.000000   7.23  2015-09-30 05:22:42  2015-02-13       0      0      7
DWR     4   sfHdGy...Ehvw8       3005842.000000   5.05  2015-11-12 05:03:04  2014-06-12       0      0      5
DWR     5   sJVkG6...zaRCQ       3000000.000000   5.04  2015-02-13 02:02:39  2014-08-14       0      0      1
DWR     6   sa17i3...HZC1u       2354501.819353   3.96  2015-11-15 12:59:24  2014-07-19    9650      0   2435
DWR     7   sNoAao...EEVt8       1700000.000000   2.86  2015-07-18 02:25:24  2014-07-10       0      0      3
DWR     8   sU9R59...ci29b       1504589.192510   2.53  2015-11-10 14:26:31  2015-09-30    4191      0   1851
DWR     9   sh4ztZ...sg6xt       1499999.999900   2.52  2015-08-11 04:52:36  2014-08-24       0      0      4
DWR    10   sQ3Mbu...9Kg5J       1481298.000000   2.49  2015-09-30 05:13:28  2014-07-24       0      0      3
DWR    11   seQ4HR...kRw2b       1071271.421639   1.80  2015-03-14 10:43:47  2015-01-22     117      0     46
DWR    12   sTRoU3...ZwzB4       1014043.256510   1.71  2015-11-15 13:00:19  2014-06-05   37745      0    919
DWR    13   sVRy5x...K6bF1        993965.000000   1.67  2015-07-10 04:40:10  2015-03-24       0      0      2
DWR    14   sKWtWm...Syjvq        814700.000000   1.37  2015-11-11 10:51:08  2015-02-17       0      0      2
DWR    15   sdVwLj...dnmkd        700711.249936   1.18  2015-08-16 20:56:53  2014-07-31    5590      0    260
DWR    16   sYoVSp...5KBcM        644776.720445   1.08  2015-11-07 04:58:16  2014-06-09   29653     16    640
DWR    17   sgNMkC...u9Tws        637237.000000   1.07  2015-10-22 14:59:08  2014-06-17       0      0      2
DWR    18   sabh4N...gLMXu        618914.011812   1.04  2015-11-14 13:21:24  2014-06-06   26881      0    592
DWR    19   scxhTH...JNvc2        602295.522941   1.01  2015-11-15 13:03:50  2015-09-08   28796      0    720
DWR    20   sKtTgv...zZxpG        597855.641608   1.01  2015-11-04 00:31:25  2014-06-20    5924      0    304
DWR    21   sX8wkq...V6EKH        577266.807313   0.97  2015-10-01 05:27:31  2015-09-28      81      0     82
DWR    22   sYda5n...ji5CF        575317.947462   0.97  2015-11-13 19:29:03  2014-07-17   77033      0    753
DWR    23   sLAucj...7ZSm2        567465.924304   0.95  2015-11-14 13:23:04  2014-08-03    8139      0    552
DWR    24   sbZuh8...JRrRi        540440.841342   0.91  2015-11-14 02:53:21  2015-05-05   34130      0    722
DWR    25   sa9r31...6ZgMk        540000.000000   0.91  2015-07-24 22:10:31  2014-07-09       0      0     54
DWR    26   sVXQUU...qcq7f        521236.241543   0.88  2015-11-15 12:43:18  2015-04-18   39920      0    492
DWR    27   sQmrFt...JoXD1        515718.201000   0.87  2015-06-30 11:38:02  2015-01-17       0      0      1
DWR    28   sRsizG...FMBgU        486541.000000   0.82  2015-09-24 08:45:20  2014-06-24       0      0      1
DWR    29   sb5oyr...G1eeA        442991.786239   0.74  2015-11-15 12:59:52  2014-08-11    9378      0    460
DWR    30   sVUJMv...4aZwb        425292.862570   0.72  2015-11-15 12:56:00  2015-11-03    1864      0    534
DWR    31   sJUNsL...AanGG        412394.439895   0.69  2015-11-15 12:51:55  2015-03-17   25763      0    505
DWR    32   sSHFR5...HYmG2        405407.340554   0.68  2015-04-17 02:14:18  2015-04-17       0      0      1
DWR    33   sJNqJd...svXMe        400000.000000   0.67  2015-05-01 09:31:52  2014-07-14       0      0      1
DWR    34   sTrVPn...x2jTF        399999.800000   0.67  2014-09-28 15:47:57  2014-09-28       0      0      1
DWR    35   sbyhP1...Cy5Ld        393381.092165   0.66  2015-11-15 13:03:10  2015-01-22   12076      0    412
DWR    36   sQyBKd...gACMS        325000.000000   0.55  2015-08-12 05:42:56  2014-06-09       0      0      1
DWR    37   sMx3hv...p9yR3        322000.000000   0.54  2015-11-04 09:08:19  2014-10-02       0      0      2
DWR    38   sUS3fx...pWXJs        321295.073419   0.54  2015-11-11 17:55:43  2015-02-09    2878      0    377
DWR    39   sVzRju...Y3Q4s        320690.863813   0.54  2015-11-14 12:48:33  2014-08-03    8511      0    324
DWR    40   sL2cHa...rCQbt        315267.806144   0.53  2015-11-15 13:02:58  2014-07-17   35023      0    491
DWR    41   sghSvJ...i3ois        301214.423811   0.51  2015-11-13 14:56:55  2015-04-26    3021      0    237
DWR    42   sdR5v6...FjuWJ        300000.000000   0.50  2015-03-27 19:26:29  2014-06-17       0      0      1
DWR    43   sVvNHc...wJEdB        291997.046953   0.49  2015-11-15 12:40:31  2015-04-02   21127      0    401
DWR    44   sboGA4...DMtBK        288503.015986   0.49  2015-11-15 13:03:09  2015-02-26   25197      0    387
DWR    45   sX1TKv...6pZ1V        272933.589974   0.46  2015-11-15 12:16:37  2015-03-21   18537      0    366
DWR    46   sK2Ktg...GdzXW        272062.155890   0.46  2015-11-15 12:26:16  2015-06-01    5258      0    308
DWR    47   sUBhKt...tyjKV        267366.072657   0.45  2015-11-15 12:36:00  2014-12-29   42400      0    384
DWR    48   sgkNQR...89j6V        264965.484597   0.45  2015-11-12 19:24:00  2015-03-19       0      0      4
DWR    49   sU5VKf...aaHuR        263631.347430   0.44  2015-11-11 02:23:02  2014-11-01    3730      0    169
DWR    50   sSLRfD...Dc5Kz        258675.172998   0.44  2015-11-15 13:02:45  2015-07-17    7231      0    381
DWR    51   sdeEZZ...WhSrS        258326.538386   0.43  2015-11-15 12:55:54  2015-03-21   17683      0    293
DWR    52   sLT24z...x6pL1        252746.619777   0.43  2015-11-15 12:47:08  2015-06-10   13884      0    311
DWR    53   sPEbnD...cjqPR        232341.671518   0.39  2015-11-13 22:11:15  2014-11-03     155      0     72
DWR    54   seQ5NU...2gZgj        230068.480000   0.39  2015-11-14 17:12:28  2015-06-26       0      0      2
DWR    55   se7WiX...yDhMm        230000.860641   0.39  2015-11-15 09:20:03  2015-06-23    9000      0      4
DWR    56   sPkA1Q...SF7FM        228002.058231   0.38  2015-11-14 13:23:18  2014-08-03    6020      0    213
DWR    57   sfME8q...PPA7Z        225234.000000   0.38  2015-08-23 17:42:09  2014-06-06       0      0      1
DWR    58   sMUihp...kAeeo        220513.605702   0.37  2015-07-09 21:03:40  2014-11-09    2258      0    161
DWR    59   sQp9HC...1Y7hg        217379.262723   0.37  2015-11-14 13:08:09  2014-08-03    5850      0    216
DWR    60   sfBhjn...45pf8        201645.003225   0.34  2014-08-09 11:38:13  2014-06-11       3      0      1
DWR    61   sRARBC...ZMNx7        200000.000000   0.34  2015-04-18 18:11:57  2015-04-16       0      0      1
DWR    62   sRvDoh...E1qRv        185889.908551   0.31  2015-11-15 13:03:17  2015-03-06   11500      0    209
DWR    63   sW6RQJ...Dk2XR        184278.286418   0.31  2015-11-13 19:26:02  2015-05-30    2662      0    156
DWR    64   sMdsXk...Aar2S        180713.550005   0.30  2015-11-15 13:00:26  2015-10-19    1025      0    258
DWR    65   seajdZ...grybb        180094.000000   0.30  2015-11-05 10:17:52  2014-06-04       0      0      3
DWR    66   sXTF4X...XJXdw        179528.935337   0.30  2015-10-04 15:49:04  2014-08-27     836      0     75
DWR    67   scr7hU...snsH9        171752.540027   0.29  2015-11-15 12:03:58  2014-06-28   25057      0    209
DWR    68   sNdVzF...mboYE        159921.605445   0.27  2015-01-17 14:04:22  2014-07-03    1982      0    152
DWR    69   sZ7NLF...AQvWu        151509.934200   0.25  2015-11-11 18:19:24  2015-04-24    1372      0    152
DWR    70   sbP3nh...FxaSL        151391.714459   0.25  2014-07-16 18:13:30  2014-06-03    3953      0   1999
DWR    71   safd7Z...P2gQG        150300.013200   0.25  2014-07-12 07:11:08  2014-06-03       0  20487    993
DWR    72   sceBnh...T3qUa        149999.800000   0.25  2015-02-02 19:35:48  2015-02-02       0      0      1
DWR    73   sKqMpP...4J2Ye        143222.858228   0.24  2015-03-01 09:22:38  2014-06-03    7687      0    135
DWR    74   sdUAeD...w5fzg        138135.969688   0.23  2015-11-15 12:57:26  2014-09-23   22869      0    201
DWR    75   sKHSvY...Q87Xo        134013.415106   0.23  2015-11-12 00:53:21  2014-06-04    3440      0    132
DWR    76   sSR9o3...uNr9g        128306.497306   0.22  2015-11-15 12:51:24  2014-06-27   16920      0    171
DWR    77   sRiAYM...sqzEZ        122755.709889   0.21  2015-05-13 08:14:32  2015-01-15     412      0     63
DWR    78   sQn22B...B2ZUQ        121642.611748   0.20  2015-11-15 12:04:09  2015-02-03    6450      0    178
DWR    79   sRTSzg...p2YUM        121195.792948   0.20  2015-11-15 11:42:58  2015-03-21    8352      0    164
DWR    80   seB9ju...c66pT        119134.390284   0.20  2015-11-15 06:08:31  2015-01-24   10920      0    165
DWR    81   sUZtrs...58RFa        112454.568632   0.19  2015-11-14 10:47:12  2014-07-31    1946      0    108
DWR    82   sJZL5Q...HXPLV        112324.171452   0.19  2015-11-14 12:57:55  2014-08-03    1881      0    107
DWR    83   seJwpj...vZAyM        108078.885975   0.18  2015-06-26 17:37:55  2014-07-23    6419      0    101
DWR    84   sJkVxT...BNco2        105346.463036   0.18  2015-11-14 12:10:29  2014-08-03    4246      0    106
DWR    85   saNZFD...JNCoy        105023.764380   0.18  2015-11-15 12:09:34  2015-03-03    8068      0    158
DWR    86   sJiQJu...hRmib        103534.068033   0.17  2015-11-15 13:04:46  2015-01-16   14851      0    146
DWR    87   sXQban...yWCZL        102548.018668   0.17  2014-09-20 06:40:48  2014-06-04     353      0    101
DWR    88   sPBC2t...C9wnj        100021.956792   0.17  2015-09-24 09:24:58  2014-06-29    2524      0     84
DWR    89   sPaJXe...L9ogi         99205.189700   0.17  2015-05-26 07:02:31  2014-06-05    1097      0     74
DWR    90   sRBQ84...PKgZp         98226.196077   0.17  2015-03-08 15:32:24  2014-06-08      40      0      7
DWR    91   sUZK14...Hv3EZ         97738.846158   0.16  2015-11-15 01:01:18  2015-10-20      23      0     16
DWR    92   sTGR9c...m3VJy         93954.270789   0.16  2015-05-19 15:39:43  2014-06-09    4134      0     83
DWR    93   sT1pma...rwThv         92540.304868   0.16  2015-11-15 13:05:17  2015-03-27    3969      0    139
DWR    94   sfFDdd...aAS6D         91956.673060   0.15  2015-08-30 17:50:16  2014-10-10     329      0     43
DWR    95   sTofnn...5h6YD         87630.912774   0.15  2014-06-23 18:39:58  2014-06-13     701    580    834
DWR    96   sXfRzJ...X9SzK         84239.578717   0.14  2015-03-31 19:23:48  2015-03-31       0      0      2
DWR    97   sQJE41...jPu8Q         83944.623239   0.14  2015-11-10 11:51:30  2015-04-19    3029      0    168
DWR    98   sSj43k...HHRxJ         83750.011165   0.14  2015-07-05 07:23:55  2014-07-18    1062      0     65
DWR    99   sVrFsL...tJiUZ         79999.560100   0.13  2015-11-10 13:21:03  2014-06-11    7594      0    111
DWR   100   sgsER9...62ug2         79895.715010   0.13  2015-03-24 10:47:32  2015-03-24       0      0      1

And now the top 20 difference in a week.

Code:
Deep Watch Report  block 2262339 to 2315569 at 2015-11-15 13:17:30 UTC
            Hash aa93a9154fac399e8105c0ca7de68752225bc1e138067ced7701f70c8b2e956b
DWR   Rank      Address                 total        Last (UTC)        1st (UTC)     POS    POW C-Pile
DWR     1   sfHdGy...Ehvw8        503842.000000  2015-11-12 05:03:04  2015-11-12       0      0      1
DWR     2   sKWtWm...Syjvq        414500.000000  2015-11-11 10:51:08  2015-11-11       0      0      1
DWR     3   sgkNQR...89j6V        125569.750000  2015-11-12 19:24:00  2015-11-12       0      0      2
DWR     4   seQ5NU...2gZgj         90018.420000  2015-11-14 17:12:28  2015-11-09       0      0      0
DWR     5   sYstae...Qq9hu         42527.174973  2015-11-11 18:37:05  2015-11-09       0      0      2
DWR     6   sgWzZt...a9FL2         35011.017000  2015-11-15 05:14:22  2015-11-15       0      0      4
DWR     7   se7WiX...yDhMm         29971.434129  2015-11-15 09:20:03  2015-11-08     530      0   -238
DWR     8   sKGrKU...8bnJS         27692.215034  2015-11-14 07:09:15  2015-11-14       0      0      1
DWR     9   sghSvJ...i3ois         12440.577790  2015-11-13 14:56:55  2015-11-12      18      0      1
DWR    10   sQmrin...TZKUp         11510.102934  2015-11-15 09:05:16  2015-11-08      47      0      3
DWR    11   sQzLhD...aXtcf         11238.212629  2015-11-15 07:44:28  2015-11-11       0      0      2
DWR    12   sPqQbA...Hj83h         11080.000000  2015-11-15 07:44:28  2015-11-15       0      0      3
DWR    13   sWqbxv...v5Ltx          7273.491806  2015-11-08 16:20:24  2015-11-08       0      0      1
DWR    14   sK7HPy...8aAwR          6714.971098  2015-11-14 13:27:21  2015-11-08       0      0      4
DWR    15   sMdsXk...Aar2S          6618.617309  2015-11-15 13:17:04  2015-11-08     809      0    111
DWR    16   sKwYCF...213W3          4245.703083  2015-11-15 13:17:05  2015-11-08   17579      0    113
DWR    17   scQgMJ...6ScNH          3944.097808  2015-11-12 05:03:04  2015-11-09       0      0      2
DWR    18   sKbFfP...TriWg          3106.521778  2015-11-15 02:03:36  2015-11-11       9      0      2
DWR    19   sUumbq...jTqbR          2074.069800  2015-11-15 02:33:54  2015-11-15       0      0      1
DWR    20   sT1pma...rwThv          1987.493732  2015-11-15 13:05:17  2015-11-08     416      0     14
DWR   273   sP2yNX...T5Haf         -4711.016708  2015-11-15 01:00:20  2015-11-15       0      0     -9
DWR   274   sgZ84N...TA86E         -4747.483426  2015-11-15 12:29:48  2015-11-08      89      0      4
DWR   275   sQyx6H...3zSTH         -4802.467508  2015-11-15 09:04:07  2015-11-08     147      0      4
DWR   276   sJiQJu...hRmib         -5217.465026  2015-11-15 13:04:46  2015-11-08     443      0      7
DWR   277   sWiBDU...hYfeG         -6384.980574  2015-11-14 17:12:28  2015-11-08       0      0     -4
DWR   278   sJYM7F...qcDGA         -7797.643007  2015-11-15 13:18:11  2015-11-08     220      0     -2
DWR   279   sNXzfs...Mgwrc         -7862.807916  2015-11-15 10:42:31  2015-11-08     100      0    -11
DWR   280   sM2VXX...wShfs         -8561.443836  2015-11-10 06:01:35  2015-11-10       0      0     -1
DWR   281   se726s...5rfvS         -8802.616901  2015-11-14 17:12:28  2015-11-14       0      0     -1
DWR   282   sUS3U5...r4ASi         -9281.202203  2015-11-15 12:17:24  2015-11-08     330      0      0
DWR   283   sdUAeD...w5fzg        -15438.343688  2015-11-15 13:18:11  2015-11-08     626      0      8
DWR   284   sch2t2...g47Kj        -19234.787140  2015-11-10 06:01:35  2015-11-10       0      0     -1
DWR   285   sUBhKt...tyjKV        -32192.228594  2015-11-15 13:16:57  2015-11-08    1153      0     19
DWR   286   sLJ9dy...D8mdr        -53070.145633  2015-11-15 02:33:54  2015-11-14       1      0    -12
DWR   287   sNSDZE...7eLj7        -69364.422363  2015-11-14 17:12:28  2015-11-14       0      0     -1
DWR   288   schay1...gEYp4       -104643.245046  2015-11-11 10:51:08  2015-11-11       0      0   -111
DWR   289   sVFUSF...nm44i       -118696.982967  2015-11-12 02:37:11  2015-11-11       7      0   -118
DWR   290   sJT5qP...3tmjJ       -121019.132129  2015-11-12 02:37:11  2015-11-11       3      0   -128
DWR   291   sKv98C...6Hobu       -125411.302424  2015-11-12 19:24:00  2015-11-08      87      0   -153
DWR   292   sNtBHm...ZnpVx       -264057.751943  2015-11-12 02:37:11  2015-11-11       9      0   -292
DWR   293   sWtY6b...RLAek       -309897.334344  2015-11-11 10:51:08  2015-11-11       0      0   -312

Maybe I'll post the other chart later, or maybe not, i'm not sure.

Anyway, the average block interval seem to be near 12 seconds.

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 03:38:05 PM

ye I had a look at HZ as well I don't know what the benefit would be to either coin to a merge can you please explain why this would be a good idea ?

Everyone wants Everything they invest in to be the next big thing that's why people invest you don't invest because you think its shit and wont go anywhere.

djselery
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 05:38:27 PM

ye I had a look at HZ as well I don't know what the benefit would be to either coin to a merge can you please explain why this would be a good idea ?

Everyone wants Everything they invest in to be the next big thing that's why people invest you don't invest because you think its shit and wont go anywhere.

Have you seen the hz webwallet? have you seen and used the instant rich list? also ios and droid... i was not implying to merge anything. just saying that hz got those three things locked down and figured out, but nav holders have been waiting on those for months. i would never suggest any merging of any kind. only creative consultation.
Remy_5

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 07:21:42 PM

Ok, again, the graphics of pos diff, and distribution of blocks offsets.

There are no major changes, the overall situation between acceleration and
few deceleration, seems to have become chronic.

The black sheeps continue their gradual escape in the future, now arrived to
produce blocks with an offset of 160 seconds in advance.
Soon they will leave the chart. :\

The only news is that I came to the conclusion that the blocks of the black
sheeps, even if they are generated by different addresses, they belong for
most (if not all) to a same wallet.

I'm a curious person, so I would kindly invite the owner of the address
sb9vN2A...rbm8, if he is in good faith, to come into contact with the
DevTeam or with me, in order to figure out what the heck is happening
with his wallet.

The address was chosen among many other because it has never been
mentioned so far, not even in other lists.

smoomrik

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 08:01:46 PM

soopy452000 and Shahim do you have any amount of nav?

★NavajoCoin★ NavajoCoin Asynchronous Encryption Technology
djselery
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 05:05:03 AM

on a side note. i want to thank Remy_5 for the weekly updates
Pages: « 1 ... 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 [801] 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: