Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:38:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 [813] 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sophia Lockhart

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 06:35:40 AM

Hi guys,

There's been a few questions about orange coin. And I'm happy to give you guys some answers.
Orange coin isn't associated with Nav coin, although Soopy has told us that he's a consultant developer on the project. Nav's anon system belongs to the Nav team legally and will not be implemented on orange coin. The orange coin system is the masternodes system which I talked about previously on the forum. It is unlike Navajo in that it is not fully anonymous and doesn't use subchain technology. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sophia Lockhart

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 06:54:58 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2016, 07:25:27 AM by Sophia Lockhart

How different is Navajo Anon compared with Soopy's ''help'' on Masternodes in his parallel project ''Orangecoin''?
Regular masternodes, such as the ones used by darkcoin and orangecoin don't offer total security, merely an extra layer of difficulty for anyone trying to trace your money. A masternode is essentially a user who the coin bounces through. However the NAV system is fully anonymous and secure.

Thanks for the prompt response!
Welcome to the team.

A very good question juguelio.
So in summery, sophia, are you saying that essentially dash, orangecoin, and vnl are not anonymous? like they are just normal coins with camouflage, and all transactions can be traced with minimal effort? Is there a way to prove they have inferior coding compared to nav?
I've heard dash has a flaw but i have not witnessed it personally. And i just tossed vnl in there because it seems to me they are kind of competition to nav (before decentralization of course).

Hi djselery,

No, they are not anonymous coins and they are traceable; though with an added degree of difficulty. They are essentially just a coin mixer and if someone analysed the block chain hard enough they could trace the transactions. The best source to look at the detail of the Nav code would be our white paper. http://www.navajocoin.org/files/navajo_whitepaper_march2015.pdf  Happy reading Smiley
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 07:16:10 AM

How different is Navajo Anon compared with Soopy's ''help'' on Masternodes in his parallel project ''Orangecoin''?
Regular masternodes, such as the ones used by darkcoin and orangecoin don't offer total security, merely an extra layer of difficulty for anyone trying to trace your money. A masternode is essentially a user who the coin bounces through. However the NAV system is fully anonymous and secure.

Thanks for the prompt response!
Welcome to the team.

A very good question juguelio.
So in summery, sophia, are you saying that essentially dash, orangecoin, and vnl are not anonymous? like they are just normal coins with camouflage, and all transactions can be traced with minimal effort? Is there a way to prove they have inferior coding compared to nav?
I've heard dash has a flaw but i have not witnessed it personally. And i just tossed vnl in there because it seems to me they are kind of competition to nav (before decentralization of course).

Hi juguelio,

No, they are not anonymous coins and they are traceable; though with an added degree of difficulty. They are essentially just a coin mixer and if someone analysed the block chain hard enough they could trace the transactions. The best source to look at the detail of the Nav code would be our white paper. http://www.navajocoin.org/files/navajo_whitepaper_march2015.pdf  Happy reading Smiley

well you responded to me, not juguelio. but i think he would like to know this... what about xmr? also soopys side project is changing its name. (like summercoin did....)
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 07:46:12 AM

Hi guys,

There's been a few questions about orange coin. And I'm happy to give you guys some answers.
Orange coin isn't associated with Nav coin, although Soopy has told us that he's a consultant developer on the project. Nav's anon system belongs to the Nav team legally and will not be implemented on orange coin. The orange coin system is the masternodes system which I talked about previously on the forum. It is unlike Navajo in that it is not fully anonymous and doesn't use subchain technology. 

Who is the Dev for Orange coin? I don't see any listed And does he / she know how to Code?
Everything looks very similar to Nav and so does the Anon that also utilizes Cloud.
I'm glad to see with the Flood of posts that came in I'm not the only one worried by the lack of progress for almost a year now.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:13:23 AM

Hi guys,

The fact remains that for many months the lead dev of NAV has been spending almost all his online time on a side project, very similar to his main one.
Meanwhile, there have been no significan tangible advancements on the main project. Only roadmaps and deadlines that are moved forward.
No matter how you put it, it looks bad.

And yes I know. We have no right to tell anyone how to spend their time on their projects. They have been with us from the start and spent a huge amount of time etc. Nobody doubts that, BUT you cannot use this argument all the time. It has grown old and it is just a method of avoiding the issue after all.

I hope you understand I am not trying to be hostile. Just saying what people think

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 10:32:08 AM

I am a long time Nav holder. My wallet is a top 10.

I have always supported this coin. Even in dark times.

I have spent more than £2000 on this coin

I have never fud or talk crap about devs.

I find very worrying and annoying the whole involvement of Soopy on Orange coin.
That talks very bad of Nav and the ''Revolutionary anon''
I know in crypto anybody can do anything, but this is very unprofessional. The whole
5 month or 6 month delay on the web wallet and announcements over there about a coin
that is very similar to this one.

It's time to be a serious coin. If you are not 100% here. Why to bother?

Cheers.

I read post juguelio and think like him.
Why Soopy doing something with other coin Orange coin when he have few month delay on road map in Navajo coin Huh
So what he doing now? Nav need finish few major road checkpoint and he make something other ?
We waiting from July to Web and mobile wallet its was promised "in next week" and now is 2016 year and Soopy working on other project than Nav ?
Other road points we waiting too.
And about Rich list why I dont see Nav donate wallet adress Dev team on Rich List ? Only Pakage look good his wallet have good position but Soopy, Shahim, Strugg donate wallet adresss not on rich list !
Its look very bad even them have other adress to donate and separate private adress people cant check and we dont see members dev team coins.
So we dont know who from Dev Team have good amount Nav and who have nothing ! Is possible that Dev members not have Nav coins ? Or if they have maybe tell his adress to check it on Rich list.
So if somebody from Team take donate coins in Nav he go to sell and no keep to take profit after finish checkpoints from road map ?
He look very bad. Ordinary users have more Nav than members dev team donate wallets ? Only Pakage have serious amount Nav on his official donate wallet but what with others ? And why he make something for other coin when we are waiting for ours most important updates like decentralisation, masternodes, web and mobile wallets. How many Nav coins is in possesion Soopy, Shahim and Strugg?
Its not fudd I am need more explonation about nav. its donate wallet is take and sell or keep on hidden and waiting with others to price rice with updates.

Hmm....
I dont think other members of dev team dont have navajo. I also believe its their personall issue what this amount is and if its public or not. Everyone should have a possible to stay anonyomus like anonyomous navajo concept is. Let them do what they want to do.It doesnt hurt the project anyway

About Soopy issue.Hmm i agree its not good for navajo that he works with other project. (Even if its partial job) but because of it nav is loosing his brand. He should think for a second about it and choose what will be the for nav. Or if nav is his the most important project.

I must admit, I've just looked back through Soopy's last month or twos postings on Bitcoin Forum and they are ALL related to Orangecoin.  Sad

Craig has definitely been busy and we even have his real name lol - that go's a long way in my book.

Yes the addition of Sophia and the new coder are definite plus for Nav but then I look at what OC is doing and what Soopy has done as a "consultant" and also wonder if it is now time for him to hand the reigns to someone else (Craig?). There IS a real conflict of interest here and it is hurting both NAV and OC. You can't work for Mercedes and Ferrari as they are competitors and every work contract I have ever had states that I can't work for the competition unpaid or otherwise.

With the utmost respect to Soopy - we haven't had anything of note for a year, although we have had "announcements" coming "next week" that never materialised that you Navsters have also witnessed. I think as its a new year and Soopys heart really isn't in it anymore, maybe its time to move on with someone who's 100% dedicated to Nav and its future.

I must admit, I've just looked back through Soopy's last month or twos postings on Bitcoin Forum and they are ALL related to Orangecoin.  Sad

Craig has definitely been busy and we even have his real name lol - that go's a long way in my book.

Yes the addition of Sophia and the new coder are definite plus for Nav but then I look at what OC is doing and what Soopy has done as a "consultant" and also wonder if it is now time for him to hand the reigns to someone else (Craig?). There IS a real conflict of interest here and it is hurting both NAV and OC. You can't work for Mercedes and Ferrari as they are competitors and every work contract I have ever had states that I can't work for the competition unpaid or otherwise.

With the utmost respect to Soopy - we haven't had anything of note for a year, although we have had "announcements" coming "next week" that never materialised that you Navsters have also witnessed. I think as its a new year and Soopys heart really isn't in it anymore, maybe its time to move on with someone who's 100% dedicated to Nav and its future.

I second the above statement. I have stood by this team since the beginning but grow even more frustrated every week that passes without communication regarding the future and/or updates.

I maintain my position on the "rich list" but have essentially stopped expanding my holdings pending good news.

Cmon Soopy, where are we going and when?

Dear All,

So it has come to the point that I wanted it to , the place where you are all questioning my involvement with OrangeCoin and the future of NavajoCoin and its technology , but before I start to answer all that I would like to pose a question to you all.

1. Have you been following the developments here:

https://github.com/navajocoindev/navajocoin/tree/BIP-Protocols

If you did notice the changes made and the commits made , then you would know how far we've come and how much more we have to go , this road isn't easy and if it was then everyone would be walking on it and wouldn't make NAV , NAV would it? , therefore there are no other coin , I can guarantee that , that doesn't derive straight from Bitcoin implement BIP protocols and certainly no X13 coin out there. That makes us ever so special , that said even though I do not post here out for the world to see , I always am with the team and communicating with them the best for NAV , no two questions about it , the past few weeks have been atrocious for me and quite overwhelming due to a personal matters and issues pertaining to me , rest assured NAV is on its path towards glory. It is quite exhaustive and complicated in nature but we've come far from our initial source code changes and moving forward the same , we've come far and there's a little more to go , but we are getting there and no two questions about it.

2. So I see a lot of you supporters , investors , die-hard fans of NAV concerned about my involvements with OrangeCoin , ofcourse you have a right to and then I wonder where you all were when there were things regards to NAV that needed attention , funding and support , I very well understand that many are for their own benefit and to ripe the best out of their investments and then there are some who genuinely want to help and are faithful , but what needs to understand is that sure you might have invested in NavajoCoin but there's more going behind scenes , there are many many things that the Developers are paying out of their pockets every month and I m not asking you to help fund the maintenance costs involved in keeping up the NAV blockchain , ANON and the entire system , but to stop acting as if you just got down from the ship and act all questioning and authoritarian. We are doing all that is possible in the world without putting pressure on the community and doing everything from our efforts and funding , please respect the developers and their actions in maintaining a coin and further developing it , that would suffice , NAV is not a coin with a premine nor were their any development funds for us to casually use for the current expenditures , everything from server payments to hosting charges are borne by the developers and maintained the network the same out of their own time and resources. And then everyone is happy when the markets go up due to new feature releases and makes their profit and starts ranting when we are in a transition time period and while everyone is working hard to get things to where it was , ofcourse there are good , genuine and lovely people out of the lot but the majority has to be addressed and its quite depressing.

3. NAV ANON is NAV ANON and it cannot and will not be used anywhere else but NAV. It won't be used in anymore , as a part or in full or in any other way possible on any other coin , NAV ANON is owned by the development team as a collective and no single entity will have control or decision making capacity on its applications and implications , even though NAV ANON is my concept , it was a concept that came out of the need and only meant for NAV and it was implemented together as a team , with everyone working together as one. Therefore whatever we do with NAV ANON is decided as a team and a team it is and only towards the betterment of NAV and its future. That said I should repeat NAV ANON is NAV ANON and it won't be anything else. NAV is NAV because of ANON and no one in the team would want NAV to be anything less or else than it is now.

4. OC and NAV , OrangeCoin is a project as were some of those other projects that I provide my experience and expertise that I have been providing consultations since quite a while but wasn't able to give the needed attention due to my commitment for NAV  , which has left me with serious financial troubles , due to the fact that I m currently a full-time developer related to Crypto-Currencies and Algorithms. And I see no issue that you have to be concerned about my commitment towards NAV and its progress as I do what that's needed towards NAV's growth and care about it as much as anyone does here and sometimes might be probably more. I'm an independent developer and believe that my expertise and the knowledge garnered all this time should make this world a better place , make Crypto-World a better one a convenient one, therefore I cannot imagine not giving back to the world in ways that I am capable of , which is my knowledge and expertise and in the other end it brings a good name on NAV too , when people see that the core developer of NAV is helping other coins , other communities and people lost without hope give them another chance , to see the goodness of the cryptoworld , in the end it will be NAV that would be shining not me. We have no competition with other coins , not the slightest , because we are who we are , NAV is what NAV is , unique in its own way , incomparable and untouchable.

I believe I was able to answer all your questions sufficiently , please do be kind to forward me any that you might have and I would be glad to answer them in anyway.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
Ginger Ninja

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

They walk among us...

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 03:10:39 PM

/

Dear All,

So it has come to the point that I wanted it to , the place where you are all questioning my involvement with OrangeCoin and the future of NavajoCoin and its technology , but before I start to answer all that I would like to pose a question to you all.

If you did notice the changes made and the commits made , then you would know how far we've come and how much more we have to go , this road isn't easy and if it was then everyone would be walking on it and wouldn't make NAV , NAV would it? , therefore there are no other coin , I can guarantee that , that doesn't derive straight from Bitcoin implement BIP protocols and certainly no X13 coin out there. That makes us ever so special , that said even though I do not post here out for the world to see , I always am with the team and communicating with them the best for NAV , no two questions about it , the past few weeks have been atrocious for me and quite overwhelming due to a personal matters and issues pertaining to me , rest assured NAV is on its path towards glory. It is quite exhaustive and complicated in nature but we've come far from our initial source code changes and moving forward the same , we've come far and there's a little more to go , but we are getting there and no two questions about it.

2. So I see a lot of you supporters , investors , die-hard fans of NAV concerned about my involvements with OrangeCoin , ofcourse you have a right to and then I wonder where you all were when there were things regards to NAV that needed attention , funding and support , I very well understand that many are for their own benefit and to ripe the best out of their investments and then there are some who genuinely want to help and are faithful , but what needs to understand is that sure you might have invested in NavajoCoin but there's more going behind scenes , there are many many things that the Developers are paying out of their pockets every month and I m not asking you to help fund the maintenance costs involved in keeping up the NAV blockchain , ANON and the entire system , but to stop acting as if you just got down from the ship and act all questioning and authoritarian. We are doing all that is possible in the world without putting pressure on the community and doing everything from our efforts and funding , please respect the developers and their actions in maintaining a coin and further developing it , that would suffice , NAV is not a coin with a premine nor were their any development funds for us to casually use for the current expenditures , everything from server payments to hosting charges are borne by the developers and maintained the network the same out of their own time and resources. And then everyone is happy when the markets go up due to new feature releases and makes their profit and starts ranting when we are in a transition time period and while everyone is working hard to get things to where it was , ofcourse there are good , genuine and lovely people out of the lot but the majority has to be addressed and its quite depressing.

3. NAV ANON is NAV ANON and it cannot and will not be used anywhere else but NAV. It won't be used in anymore , as a part or in full or in any other way possible on any other coin , NAV ANON is owned by the development team as a collective and no single entity will have control or decision making capacity on its applications and implications , even though NAV ANON is my concept , it was a concept that came out of the need and only meant for NAV and it was implemented together as a team , with everyone working together as one. Therefore whatever we do with NAV ANON is decided as a team and a team it is and only towards the betterment of NAV and its future. That said I should repeat NAV ANON is NAV ANON and it won't be anything else. NAV is NAV because of ANON and no one in the team would want NAV to be anything less or else than it is now.

4. OC and NAV , OrangeCoin is a project as were some of those other projects that I provide my experience and expertise that I have been providing consultations since quite a while but wasn't able to give the needed attention due to my commitment for NAV  , which has left me with serious financial troubles , due to the fact that I m currently a full-time developer related to Crypto-Currencies and Algorithms. And I see no issue that you have to be concerned about my commitment towards NAV and its progress as I do what that's needed towards NAV's growth and care about it as much as anyone does here and sometimes might be probably more. I'm an independent developer and believe that my expertise and the knowledge garnered all this time should make this world a better place , make Crypto-World a better one a convenient one, therefore I cannot imagine not giving back to the world in ways that I am capable of , which is my knowledge and expertise and in the other end it brings a good name on NAV too , when people see that the core developer of NAV is helping other coins , other communities and people lost without hope give them another chance , to see the goodness of the cryptoworld , in the end it will be NAV that would be shining not me. We have no competition with other coins , not the slightest , because we are who we are , NAV is what NAV is , unique in its own way , incomparable and untouchable.

I believe I was able to answer all your questions sufficiently , please do be kind to forward me any that you might have and I would be glad to answer them in anyway.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Smell of burning martyr aside.

1) Why would you get so involved in another project (OC) when you have clearly said you don't have much time / resources?
2) Your work on OC  DOES impact on NAV as that is time you could be spending doing the BIP for nav (a year now?)
3) Why do you keep leaving messages that say "this is coming next week" when all that comes are excuses or curved balls?
4) Your roadmap for OC looks really nice, how about a long overdue one for NAV?
I joined the NAV religion nearly 2 years ago. Based mainly on YOUR reputation as a very clever guy (Which isn't in dispute by the way) and the fact you were vocal EVERYDAY on the forum.
Surely, your "funding issues" would go away quicker when you have one FUL FAT crypto that delivers what the world wants quicker than doing 10 in parallel? The world does really need this but there is a danger that we will be the last coin to launch with these functions if you are splitting your valuable time and resources between so many other projects that eat into the NAV development schedule.

We have been put on hold for a while now, so why not put what you promise to OC on hold and finish NAV then go back to OC?
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 06:52:59 PM

/

Dear All,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Smell of burning martyr aside.

1) Why would you get so involved in another project (OC) when you have clearly said you don't have much time / resources?
2) Your work on OC  DOES impact on NAV as that is time you could be spending doing the BIP for nav (a year now?)
3) Why do you keep leaving messages that say "this is coming next week" when all that comes are excuses or curved balls?
4) Your roadmap for OC looks really nice, how about a long overdue one for NAV?
I joined the NAV religion nearly 2 years ago. Based mainly on YOUR reputation as a very clever guy (Which isn't in dispute by the way) and the fact you were vocal EVERYDAY on the forum.
Surely, your "funding issues" would go away quicker when you have one FUL FAT crypto that delivers what the world wants quicker than doing 10 in parallel? The world does really need this but there is a danger that we will be the last coin to launch with these functions if you are splitting your valuable time and resources between so many other projects that eat into the NAV development schedule.

We have been put on hold for a while now, so why not put what you promise to OC on hold and finish NAV then go back to OC?

Thank you very much for appreciating my talents and skills and believing me the same , let me also point to a few things that needs to be addressed. We have not been doing BIP for over year now , if you feel that not much has been done with NAV , please take another look at the 750 pages + of NAV history and github. There were indeed things promised saying "it's coming this week" and all of them were accomplished and there's only BIP left , which will too come timely. Please don't act as if nothing was done related to NAV or its developments , please remember that we've always kept the tides rolling , ANON  was one of the greatest achievements and none can match to that and cannot be forgotten , I hope y'all don't want me to starve to death , end up without a home or a place to live and just keep on doing NAV to find out no one cared and everyoje just wanted to make a buck off. I m not a trader nor do I hold NAV like you'll do I m a developer and that's what I do. I don't have spare time because apart from doing NAV I have to survive to do it too. So I have to use my skills , as everyone does to earn a living and you guys act all unconcerned and complaining.

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 07:01:36 PM

Soopy,

Thanks for responding to the concerns of the community.
One thing I have always respected is your honesty when addressing issues.

I think much of the frustration is those of us that have been in forever and obviously now are upside down is we see your time being spent on another project when Nav has so far to go.

Alts are obviously currently in a quagmire and we still see clones being launched that, only through hype, their prices dwarf those of Nav.

Less than 60 Million coins, working anon @ 400 sats....umm, akward Undecided

It's time for a Nav push towards domination before the hammer of oblivion crushes all hope.

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 11:15:18 PM

Soopy, we appreciate your hard work, but some already are tired of the constant promises and you need to understand them.
I personally believe that NAVAJO will soon be one of the most major currencies, what myself and others I wish.

Smiley
pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 11:39:24 PM

Hi Guys, I hope everyone is well and enjoying a great start to the new year.

I'd just like to reassure everyone that NAV has a committed Development team. My efforts to enlist a third developer and a business strategist recently have provided us a very well rounded and stable business unit. We are in a great position to keep NAV moving forward.

I have been putting a lot of effort into co-ordinating the dev team and making progress on our projects over the past few months. I performed much the same task during the initial anonymous network release and was in fact the Primary Developer on that project delivering all of the server scripts and most of the wallet functionality required for the anonymous network to function.

I took over responsibility as Lead Developer on the decentralisation project in November which made sense as I had more time to invest in the project and also the most intimate knowledge of how the Anonymous System works. I am committed to delivering NAV's decentralisation and am working hard to deliver a robust solution as quickly as is realistic. I am still heavily invested in NAV and believe firmly in its posturing as one of the worlds most advanced cryptocurrency projects.

I have already delivered two commits (24 and 30 December) towards the decentralisation project which can be seen in here:

https://github.com/navajocoindev/navajocoin/commits/NIP1-decentralization

I am back from my holiday break and will continue to work on decentralisation in conjunction with our new addition Senior Software Engineer Paul Headington. I work on NAV for roughly 2 hours each night when I get home from my day job (as a Senior Software Engineer) and for 1 full day on the weekend. As you can see, this is a demanding schedule but I do my best to make progress for NAV! My next full NAV day is tomorrow (Sunday) after which I will commit more code to the repository and update you all on what progress has been made this week.

Expect a similar pattern every week from now on. I will work each night then one day on the weekend followed by a weekly progress update.

Soopy is doing everything he can to deliver BIP32 to NAV which will be a massive achievement because it is a very complicated piece of work and will be a worlds first for any X13 crypto currency.

If anyone is unclear what BIP32 means, it is the implementation of Hierarchical Deterministic Wallets. HD Wallets allow a users wallet to connect to a remote block chain rather than having to sync the entire block chain on their system. This means a wallet  can be developed for mobile devices which doesn't require the entire 3GB block chain to be stored on their phone.

This is the sole function of BIP32 and it would be a great achievement for NAV to have a mobile wallet that doesn't need to store the entire block chain.

But to be clear, BIP32 is not a requirement for decentralisation so the speed of its development will not slow down the release schedule for the decentralised anonymous network which is our main focus in the short term.

For anyone want's to keep up to date with our latest developments, please checkout the following resources:

Latest Announcement and Decentralisation White Paper

http://www.navajocoin.org/projects

https://github.com/navajocoindev/navajocoin/tree/NIP1-decentralization

https://twitter.com/navajocoin

http://www.cryptocereal.com

Best Regards,
Craig

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
chemal

Activity: 621
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:37:03 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2016, 03:33:22 PM by chemal

Hi Guys, I hope everyone is well and enjoying a great start to the new year.

I'd just like to reassure everyone that NAV has a committed Development team. My efforts to enlist a third developer and a business strategist recently have provided us a very well rounded and stable business unit. We are in a great position to keep NAV moving forward.

I have been putting a lot of effort into co-ordinating the dev team and making progress on our projects over the past few months. I performed much the same task during the initial anonymous network release and was in fact the Primary Developer on that project delivering all of the server scripts and most of the wallet functionality required for the anonymous network to function.

I took over responsibility as Lead Developer on the decentralisation project in November which made sense as I had more time to invest in the project and also the most intimate knowledge of how the Anonymous System works. I am committed to delivering NAV's decentralisation and am working hard to deliver a robust solution as quickly as is realistic. I am still heavily invested in NAV and believe firmly in its posturing as one of the worlds most advanced cryptocurrency projects.

I have already delivered two commits (24 and 30 December) towards the decentralisation project which can be seen in here:

https://github.com/navajocoindev/navajocoin/commits/NIP1-decentralization

I am back from my holiday break and will continue to work on decentralisation in conjunction with our new addition Senior Software Engineer Paul Headington. I work on NAV for roughly 2 hours each night when I get home from my day job (as a Senior Software Engineer) and for 1 full day on the weekend. As you can see, this is a demanding schedule but I do my best to make progress for NAV! My next full NAV day is tomorrow (Sunday) after which I will commit more code to the repository and update you all on what progress has been made this week.

Expect a similar pattern every week from now on. I will work each night then one day on the weekend followed by a weekly progress update.

Soopy is doing everything he can to deliver BIP32 to NAV which will be a massive achievement because it is a very complicated piece of work and will be a worlds first for any X13 crypto currency.

If anyone is unclear what BIP32 means, it is the implementation of Hierarchical Deterministic Wallets. HD Wallets allow a users wallet to connect to a remote block chain rather than having to sync the entire block chain on their system. This means a wallet  can be developed for mobile devices which doesn't require the entire 3GB block chain to be stored on their phone.

This is the sole function of BIP32 and it would be a great achievement for NAV to have a mobile wallet that doesn't need to store the entire block chain.

But to be clear, BIP32 is not a requirement for decentralisation so the speed of its development will not slow down the release schedule for the decentralised anonymous network which is our main focus in the short term.

For anyone want's to keep up to date with our latest developments, please checkout the following resources:

Latest Announcement and Decentralisation White Paper

http://www.navajocoin.org/projects

https://github.com/navajocoindev/navajocoin/tree/NIP1-decentralization

https://twitter.com/navajocoin

http://www.cryptocereal.com

Best Regards,
Craig

Thank you pakage for this update. We appreciate your work very much. Its fantastic that navajo has so dedicated dev team.

I would like to thank soopy too. I understand your situation ,you are only a human and your day is 24h only. I can see your work for navajo and the community. I also understand frustration in the thread, people want to have something unique thats  a normal thing and that all resentments come from.

I would also like to ask the dev team  if there is any issue that we-community can do to help you with ? Last days only complains here. And maybe you need some help? If so,please give us a task and we will do it for Navajo
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:55:07 AM

How much money does Soopy need to finish BIP?

Let me know if you need some financing
Im sure others will contribute to the needed funds .
Secondly the raised funds will be paid upfront and on BIP release.

I would rather have 100,000 Navajocoin at $1 each
Then 1,000,000 Navajocoin @400 sats.

You don't wanna ms the boat with this project timeline and the project timeline is stretching way past as every Navajo can see.

Thanks Remy for the weekly updates. Your a Star.
BTC is up from $240 I see. It cost me $600 Australian for 1BTC

Navajocoin - State of the Art Anonymous Network will come alive with Decentralization . Just the Patience required could be made quicker with Dollars. It's that simple.

I could imagine  $5000 - $1000 dollars would deliver perfect results.

Crowd Funding anyone???,
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 06:09:19 AM

Also Soopy I wish you would buy Navajocoin. I would love to see the Lead Developer of the Navajocoin amongst the top 10 share holder's.  Could you advise what your thinking is behind not holding shares in this great project. I think many investors would think this a +++

Also Pakage BTC pump article was VERY Interesting  Smiley
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:46:56 AM

~HaShForce101~

PowerAMP

shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:20:55 PM

How much money does Soopy need to finish BIP?

Let me know if you need some financing
Im sure others will contribute to the needed funds .
Secondly the raised funds will be paid upfront and on BIP release.

I would rather have 100,000 Navajocoin at $1 each
Then 1,000,000 Navajocoin @400 sats.

You don't wanna ms the boat with this project timeline and the project timeline is stretching way past as every Navajo can see.

Thanks Remy for the weekly updates. Your a Star.
BTC is up from $240 I see. It cost me $600 Australian for 1BTC

Navajocoin - State of the Art Anonymous Network will come alive with Decentralization . Just the Patience required could be made quicker with Dollars. It's that simple.

I could imagine  $5000 - $1000 dollars would deliver perfect results.

Crowd Funding anyone???,

Welcome back hashforce

I like your idea! Helping this way is probably the fastest and best way!
The Frisian
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003

Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 09:28:34 PM

when will the price raise like XMG coin ....

I'm in from the last year price of around 400, i saw 3000, now I see 400 back again.
Sophia Lockhart

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 10:19:08 PM

Hi guys,

The fact remains that for many months the lead dev of NAV has been spending almost all his online time on a side project, very similar to his main one.
Meanwhile, there have been no significan tangible advancements on the main project. Only roadmaps and deadlines that are moved forward.
No matter how you put it, it looks bad.

And yes I know. We have no right to tell anyone how to spend their time on their projects. They have been with us from the start and spent a huge amount of time etc. Nobody doubts that, BUT you cannot use this argument all the time. It has grown old and it is just a method of avoiding the issue after all.

I hope you understand I am not trying to be hostile. Just saying what people think

Hi bspus,

Thanks for your honestly. Totally understand what you are saying and that you are not meaning to be hostile. Craig has taken over as lead developer on the decentralisation project and I've never know him to flake out before; He did a fantastic job when he took over as lead on the anon system. I consider the decentralisation to be the most important project that Nav currently has and I am 100 % certain that he will deliver. He has been open about his work hours on the job and been regularly committing work to github. Soopy's lead project Bip32 won't affect the release of Nav's main project

Quote from: pakage
pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 12:05:16 AM

Also Pakage BTC pump article was VERY Interesting  Smiley

Welcome back Hash Smiley I'm glad you liked the article!

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 01:40:04 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 10:49:45 AM by hashforce101

https://youtu.be/SBjQ9tuuTJQ

Great work Pakage on the new Navajocoin Decentralization White Paper http://www.navajocoin.org/files/nav-decentralized-whitepaper.pdf

Great to read the most important Decentralization work is NOT coupled to BIP and it's implementation and can be an independent triumph and celebration when it arrives. Not saying that BIP Navajocoin Android Web Wallet will be anything less. A mobile solution in encrypted communication is a Powerful Beast and its implementation should be seriously considered. Having Anonymous Mobile monetary transactions is amazing BUT Double Encrypted Anonymous Mobile communications should be considered with the highest of thinking . It's the part of the project that I have spent the past weeks thinking about. I would suggest this feature  ( Encrypted Mobile Communication ) be turned off . I  don't see any impact to share value in the long-term after Decentralization implementation and a major daily Volume increase/improvement. A Decentralized  NavajoCoin Anonymous System will be used by many when its turned on. New business will find this very appealing and years ahead of the other Anonymous Cryptocurrencies in terms of Anonymity.

I would like to like to take this opportunity in saying Hi to Paul and Sophia welcome to a project that will contribute to a fair and Decentralized global monetary system for ALL. . The  above song is for you  Smiley

Now I love this Raspberry PI idea and  Navajocoin market place the overall work and look for Navajocoin is very impressive over its evolution and the Navajocoin Hardware is a fantastic concept .

I would like to thank the Navajocoin Development Team for committing their personal resources and time since July 2014 and the countless hours dedicated to this important project

Hopefully the Navajocoin Community can come together re-build the Buy wall. We are only a small tiny community. The Patience shown by the committed is in  Navajocoin history. The long hard road. The NavajoCoin Development Team delivers they are committed and growing in numbers. The project looks and feels like it's never felt before. Yes there are fundamentals that need to be fixed and frustrate the Patient. BUT

Ultimately this is a Community Cryptocurrency. The day the Navajocoin Community and the Navajocoin Development Team come together. That day the competition will know and feel there Number 1 position on Bittrex is numbered.

Let's do this 2016. Let's all start thinking outside the box. Craig is kicking some serious butt.

It's time for the NavajoCoin Community to take this Project to the highest level and every individual monetary Donation or help will make the difference. If you have not donated in the past and don't intend to in the future - don't complain. If you have donated before and or a new you have a voice and we encourage you to show your support for Navajocoin
Pages: « 1 ... 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 [813] 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: