Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:45:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 [944] 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085699 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:57:21 AM

Apple don't want iOS apps with anon cryptos:
https://twitter.com/cryptkeeperbtt/status/771231310526369792

Sad  Sad  Sad

The NAV coin team should clarify if this is relevant for their mobile app development.

Good thing is Apple is already nearly dead in my eyes, there is no innovention since many years at all. They are riding on Jobs ideas until nobody cares anymore Smiley

So no anon on IOS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shahim
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:00:38 AM

Btw.

Blockchain data is up to date again!

regards
shahim
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:05:57 PM

Has anyone seen the android nougat logo?

The similarity is undeniable  Grin

chemal

Activity: 621
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:33:11 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2016, 06:52:14 PM by chemal

Has anyone seen the android nougat logo?

The similarity is undeniable  Grin

Check the aplication from android system" Photos and more" in file manager in samsung phones(my galaxy s5) newest software. The same colour and style like news navajo design
In polish:
Aplikacja Zdj. I wiec. W menadzerze aplikacji w androdzie. W moim galaxy s5 po ostatniej aktualizacji wyskoczylo mi to logo:p

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:55:37 PM

chemal, sądzisz że to coś znaczy?

No i mamy darmową reklamę NAV Wink
chemal

Activity: 621

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:59:57 PM

chemal, sądzisz że to coś znaczy?

No i mamy darmową reklamę NAV Wink

nie na tak tylko  jakis czas temu rzucilo mi sie w oczy to podalem dalej;d
Waldozaur12
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:16:04 PM

Jakieś dalsze plany ? Wciąż trzymam trochę NAV kupione 1.5 roku temu...
gregofdoom dzięki Tobie trochę zarobiłem.  Wink
pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 10:30:29 PM

The Bitcoingarden article is finally up! http://bitcoingarden.tk/nav-coin-attains-dedicated-tor-nodes
Nav Coin attains dedicated Tor Nodes

Nav Coin has announced its users now have access to dedicated TOR Nodes that extend the capabilities of its anonymous network. The cryptocurrency who pride themselves on the anonymity of their network has built an active community of users. A user and member of bitcointalk.org known as BitcoinFX cre...

Read More

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
domtasc3

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:47:39 PM

I have invested a pretty substantial amount of Bitcoin into NAV. Seems like it has a great community, and very active devs.... But, I'm starting to wonder if I've made a mistake. What features does NAV have that others don't? There are other anonymous coins. What features will NAV have that others won't? People seem to shy away from inflationary coins. Why go that route? Please help me feel comfortable with my NAV holdings. Again, I love how active the community and Devs are, but I still worry.
pakage

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 02:56:30 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2016, 07:00:12 AM by pakage

I have invested a pretty substantial amount of Bitcoin into NAV. Seems like it has a great community, and very active devs.... But, I'm starting to wonder if I've made a mistake. What features does NAV have that others don't? There are other anonymous coins. What features will NAV have that others won't? People seem to shy away from inflationary coins. Why go that route? Please help me feel comfortable with my NAV holdings. Again, I love how active the community and Devs are, but I still worry.

I think its a matter of different approaches to anonymous transactions. We use a secondary block chain called a "Subchain" to direct and manage our anonymous transactions as they are encrypted, randomised and routed through the Anonymous Network. This approach is unique to Nav Coin and it has some inherent benefits, the primary one being its resilience. The system runs purely off two block chains, not relying on a database or any extra data storage to mark transactions as "waiting to process" or "processed". This means if our anonymous servers were blocked / deleted / taken down / destroyed or whatever, we could simply start up a new server somewhere else, restore the wallet.dat files and the servers would resume processing transactions without loss and without needing to worry about backing anything else up apart from the wallet.dat files.

Secondly, because we use two block chains, we are able to break the transaction chain between sender and receiver. We have a pool of NAV waiting to be sent on the outgoing server, which can be sent as soon as the outgoing server receives the instruction from the subchain. It doesnt have to wait for the real NAV to arrive because of the nature of how block chains work and the way the server is coded, we can trust the amounts recorded to the subchain as correct and send the amount of NAV from the pool before the sent NAV arrive. This means the NAV recieved are not able to be traced back to the NAV which were sent no matter how hard you look at the NAV block chain.

Third, we are coming fast to the point where we can decentralise the anonymous network and allow other users to setup their own processing servers. When this happens, users will be able to earn NAV for processing transactions and we will become the first fully decentralised, double encrypted, anonymous system running purely off block chain tech! Wow, what a mouthful!

So that's the technology, lets talk about features.

We are working towards being the first anonymous crypto which can send anon transactions from the mobile wallet. That will be massive. As well as anonymous merchant integrations, the raspberry pi staking unit and a few other things currently on our road map: http://www.navcoin.org/projects

Even if you were just to consider us to have the same features as DASH or XMR, then that still makes us hugely undervalued by at least 10x - 100x

By the way, i think the other anon coins are great and you should definitely look into them. See if they fit your needs and if the technology fits your ideals. Having multiple options in the financial privacy sector of cryptocurrencies is definitely a good thing. If there was just one, then firstly there is no competition to innovate and secondly it becomes a single point of failure. We offer a secure alternative, based on different technology served in a way which we believe is the best approach. We are part of the array of tools you can use to protect your financial privacy on the internet and we support the efforts of all the other anon coins.

That's my 2c anyway Smiley

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

ipsec

Activity: 584

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:12:12 AM

I think its a matter of different approaches to anonymous transactions. We use a secondary block chain called a "Subchain" to direct and manage our anonymous transactions as they are encrypted, randomised and routed through the Anonymous Network. This approach is unique to Nav Coin and it has some inherent benefits, the primary one being its resilience. The system runs purely off two block chains, not relying on a database or any extra data storage to mark transactions as "waiting to process" or "processed". This means if our anonymous servers were blocked / deleted / taken down / destroyed or whatever, we could simply start up a new server somewhere else, restore the wallet.dat files and the servers would resume processing transactions without loss and without needing to worry about backing anything else up apart from the wallet.dat files.

Secondly, because we use two block chains, we are able to break the transaction chain between sender and receiver. We have a pool of NAV waiting to be sent on the outgoing server, which can be sent as soon as the outgoing server receives the instruction from the subchain. It doesnt have to wait for the real NAV to arrive because of the nature of how block chains work and the way the server is coded, we can trust the amounts recorded to the subchain as correct and send the amount of NAV from the pool before the sent NAV arrive. This means the NAV recieved are not able to be traced back to the NAV which were sent no matter how hard you look at the NAV block chain.

Third, we are coming fast to the point where we can decentralise the anonymous network and allow other users to setup their own processing servers. When this happens, users will be able to earn NAV for processing transactions and we will become the first fully decentralised, double encrypted, anonymous system running purely off block chain tech! Wow, what a mouthful!

So that's the technology, lets talk about features.

We are working towards being the first anonymous crypto which can send anon transactions from the mobile wallet. That will massive. As well as anonymous merchant integrations, the raspberry pi staking unit and a few other things currently on our road map: http://www.navcoin.org/projects

Even if you were just to consider us to have the same features as DASH or XMR, then that still makes us hugely undervalued by at least 10x - 100x

By the way, i think the other anon coins are great and you should definitely look into them. See if they fit your needs and if the technology fits your ideals. Having multiple options in the financial privacy sector of cryptocurrencies is definitely a good thing. If there was just one, then firstly there is no competition to innovate and secondly it becomes a single point of failure. We offer a secure alternative, based on different technology served in a way which we believe is the best approach. We are part of the array of tools you can use to protect your financial privacy on the internet and we support the efforts of all the other anon coins.

That's my 2c anyway Smiley
Awsome work devs. Really congratz Smiley
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:19:02 AM

This coin has more to offer then the other Anonymous coins & 2 Blockchains.

Cant wait for the next news.
This coin is on fire!
shahim
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:28:55 AM

And not to forget. We are nearly instant! fu****ing fast Smiley
soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 02:45:51 PM

Bought some more. Waiting for the next news.  Smiley

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
goldenbear7

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:21:30 PM

Hello,

I am wondering about the inflation of this coin.

1) Is there an algorithmic limit to how many nav coins can be produced on an annual basis?
2) Is there a limit on the long-term supply?

I am also wondering about the anonymity of navcoin transactions that are not navcoin based on both sides.

1) Are navcoin transactions anonymous when they are outgoing into a cryptocurrency that isn't anonymous?
2) Are navcoin transactions anonymous when someone is converting a non-anon cryptocurrency into navcoin?

Thank you!
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 05:41:16 PM

Once Anon is out I think Nav Team should contact with the Brave Browser https://www.brave.com/

Devs they are looking for a way to send anon micropayments

“Standardizing anonymous micropayments will take years of effort before something cross-browser can be added to the Web’s specifications,” said Eich, adding that he hopes to build “a truly private (even decentralized) eventual standard for web payments.”

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
roast

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:39:31 PM

Greetings folks.
I have my new navcoin wallet working niceley (64bit linux mint 18), and  I would like to move some of my navcoins from spendable into stake. My navcoin.inf file has staking=1.
What else do I have to do?
Cheers.
pakage

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 09:49:16 PM

Greetings folks.
I have my new navcoin wallet working niceley (64bit linux mint 18), and  I would like to move some of my navcoins from spendable into stake. My navcoin.inf file has staking=1.
Cheers.

Just make sure your wallet is either unlocked or "unlocked for staking". You can unlock for staking through the gui menu Smiley

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

roast

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:15:07 PM

Greetings folks.
Cheers.

Just make sure your wallet is either unlocked or "unlocked for staking". You can unlock for staking through the gui menu Smiley

Thanks Pakage.

What criteria needs to be met for the coins to appear in Stake?

Cheers

hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:38:53 PM

The Crypto Community has reached the stage of Maturity where the word Anonymous in Crypto currency language equals 100% Private , 100% Secure and Fast. It has taken NAV Coin to achieve this.

Other coins have drastically changed their names. Or had names that are dark or in the shadows. Implying thoughts of the underground.

NAV Coin has embraced Anonymity from the Legendary Navajo Code Talkers and their methods of encrypted communication on the Battlefield

No longer does the term Anonymous equal illegal financial activities via Crypto currency transactions.

The Navajo Code Talkers developed a Language (Protocol) for the Battlefield that only a Code Talker could understood . Not even another Navajo could decipher what the Code Talkers where openly communicating to the Frontline.

The NAV Subchain which is totally unique to the NAV Coin , has been born out of this very Legend. The Navajo Code Talkers methods of encrypted communications on the Battlefield was unbreakable by its enemy's.

The Code Talkers reached 100% Anonymity and is known today as the The Unbeakable Code.

NAV Coin  - The Unbeakable Code 2016

With Patience many of us participate in this Project with various degrees of input. We observe the evolution of Crypto Currencies as enthusiasts , investors , geeks  , nerds, brokers , futurist, innovators and countless other terms that could be used to describe your input to creating something new and  revolutionary

Every day we come closer to the end goal. It has not been easy. Even my legs have buckled and my mind has waviered but somehow we The NAV community have kept the Focus and Determination to see this through.

What would our NAV community be with out The NAV Coin Development Team. These Guys and Girls remain more committed today than I have ever seen since 2014.
We are witnessing the strongest and most dedicated Crypto currency Development Team on the Planet that exists today . Through hardwork and determination. Self funding and very little contributions they continue to achieve new Milestones.

I just need to take my hat off to you people. Today I feel wonderful and life is Beautiful.

My Father was correct. He always said.
1. Respect your elders,
2. Look after your families and communities
3. Patience is the key to Life

We will be Number 1 . It's just a matter of Time
Pages: « 1 ... 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 [944] 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: