Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:31:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 [879] 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085697 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 03:22:43 AM

Cryptopia is currently setting them selves up to swap to the new block chain. Soon NAV 2.0 will be on 3/4 of the exchanges we are traded on. We will keep you updated on this progress over the coming days.

I have also made another support ticket with YoBit asking them for an ETA on switching to the new blockchain. They have confirmed they have received the message. I will let you know how this progresses also.

We of course will continue to try with Poloniex, but they are haven't responded to my support request for some time. We may have to look at shutting down trading of NAV 1.0 on their system entirely until they are prepared to install the new block chain. The current situation is very confusing for everyone and I hope that it is resolved very shortly.

Please give AlcurEX some love, they have been on Nav 2.0 since the Bittrex swap. Set up an account today and make some trades on there!

In other news, I have talked to btc38.com and yuanbao.com about getting listed on their exchanges. We are hopeful they see the merit in our coin and add us soon. If anyone has trading accounts on either of these two sites or can translate Chinese, please contact me.

Cheers,
Craig.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pakage

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 08:01:45 AM

Guys, great news! It looks like Poloniex is going to upgrade to Nav 2.0!! I will let you know the schedule as soon as they forward it to me!

Thanks for all your efforts, you are the best community in the crypto scene!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:14:08 AM

But Stil old version on polo?  And it get 4000?Shocked

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:25:13 AM

did you read what was posted right before your post??
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:27:24 AM

Guys, great news! It looks like Poloniex is going to upgrade to Nav 2.0!! I will let you know the schedule as soon as they forward it to me!

Awesome great news.

Current Warning to all New Investors is Poloniex are selling the old NAV 1.0
.Which the community supports as far as a Manual swap only.

NAV 2.O is our future available on Bittrex and Alcurex.
If Poloniex delay the upgrade any further than required  that will be unexceptable.

Thanks for the update and great news.

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:36:44 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2016, 09:21:51 AM by hashforce101

But Stil old version on polo?  And it get 4000?Shocked

Have 0 doubt NAV 2.0 is the better currency. Correct Pakage?
Well it just lost half its value on Poloniex which is not good for the uneducated investor and the NAV image long term.

But things are now looking to be back on track to Decentralization. Awesome

Trading Music anyone!
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:34:29 AM

'r'  is missing..  

I need confirmation if I understand correct

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
juguelio

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:49:31 AM

'r'  is missing..  

I need confirmation if I understand correct

Polo is trading NAV 1.0 at the moment. We have been pushing them to upgrade to NAV 2.0 and it seems to be that this will happen soon.

http://www.navcoin.org/upgrade

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

Wilhelmer

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:19:29 AM

So NAV on Bittrex is 2.0?
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:21:47 AM

I will always support this coin and the NAV 2.0 team with everything I have when I can.

This coin will be Number 1. I have 0 doubt.
Very happy.

Thank you Pakage.

juguelio

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:35:24 AM

So NAV on Bittrex is 2.0?

YES!

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:38:42 AM

Correct my friend @BittrexExchange & @alcurEX_Oy
Poloniex and the other exchanges are now priming for the Upgrade. Great news
juguelio

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:41:24 AM

NAV Coin 2.0

Dear NAV Community!

We are very glad to announce a long list of improvements coming in our next update to NAV Coin. Primarily our goal for this release is to deliver the BIP32 update for NAV Coin. If you don’t know what BIP32 is, you can read more about it here:

https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0032.mediawiki

It’s quite complicated, but the short version is that apart from the benefits of BIP32 itself, it will mean our wallet is now compliant with the accepted wallet standards for remote reading of the NAV blockchain. This compliance allows us to then develop javascript based web wallets and mobile wallets which are fully qualified wallets. The wallets will be able to operate without needing to download the entire blockchain which can be impractical on devices with limited storage or low performance.

After a long and at times painstaking process of attempting to retrofit the BIP32 standard of Hierarchical Deterministic Wallets to the existing NAV Coin code base we recently changed direction towards a faster and frankly better solution.

As a team we decided the best way forward was to rebase NAV Coin from a more recent fork of the Bitcoin Core which includes the BIP32 Updates and as an added bonus we also get a long list of all the other updates which Bitcoin has implemented since we last forked from them 2 years ago.

New Features in NAV 2.0

Here's the summary of some of the improvements we will be deploying:

BIP 32 - Hierarchical Deterministic Wallets

https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0032.mediawiki

Capability to generate wallet addresses from a single private seed. This allows the user to re-generate key pairs from the seed if the wallet is lost. Backup frequency is reduced. Wallet generation methods are now compliant with web & mobile wallet standards.

BIP 38 - Passphrase-protected Private Key

https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0038.mediawiki

Capability to encrypt and encode a passphrase protected private key. Typically intended for use on paper wallets and physical coins. Users will now be able to store their coins offline in secure cold storage.

BIP 100 - Floating block size hard limit

https://github.com/jgarzik/bip100/blob/master/bip-0100.mediawiki

Maximum block size is increased to 20MB with the maximum size for mined blocks set to 10MB. Block size is dynamic and changes in response to the volume of transactions. This future proofs the coin to be capable of handling all perceived future transaction volumes.

There are even more BIPs which will be included in the NAV 2.0 release. The full list of BIPs will be announced in the coming days when we verify their implementations.

On top of the added BIPs, the wallet we are deploying has some really nice extra features built into it:

Updated User Interface

As you can see, we’ve refreshed the branding in the wallet to match the websites branding. This branding will be rolled out through the rest of the wallet before launch. You can see the Anonymous Send feature on this send coins dialog window.

Bittrex Trading

The new wallet has the capability to connect to Bittrex with API Keys to trade NAV directly from within the wallet. You can see the current market orders, place & cancel orders as well as see your trade history.

This feature allows users to send encrypted private messages to other users by their wallet address. All communication is directly from wallet to wallet ensuring maximum privacy.

Block Explorer

The new wallet allows you to look up addresses and transactions from directly within the wallet.

The wallet also includes all the standard features you expect in a cryptocurrecy wallet (send, receive, backup, transaction history etc..)

Upcoming Features in NAV 2.1

With the new wallet deployed it means that we will now be able to finish off and release some of the work on our projects page which was previously blocked by the fact we weren’t able to use remote block chains and performance issues. This includes:

Mobile NAV Coin Wallet

As explained, we will now be able to deploy a mobile NAV wallet for both Android and IOS. Users to have a fully qualified wallet with the coins stored on your device. When we release our mobile wallet we will in a very small club of Proof of Stake coins with a mobile wallet. Then with phase 2 of the mobile wallet the NAV Coin dev team will unlocked a massive milestone; World’s first anonymous cryptocurrency transaction using a mobile phone!

Web based NAV Coin Wallet

Similar to the Mobile wallet, this allows us to build a fully qualified wallet that you can use through your web browser. You could then either run the code from your computer and / or we could integrate it into the NAV website for you to use.

Raspberry Pi Staking Unit

With the performance increases achieved by implementing all the BIP’s we’ve integrated by rebasing NAV Coin will allow us to successfully run the Raspberry Pi staking units. This is going to be a great system you can use to mine NAV very cheaply. Initially it will be a deployment which you run on your own Raspberry Pi and subsequently optionally purchasing a touch screen version from us.

Expect to see these updates released in the near future.

Action Plan for the Release

What does rebasing NAV Coin mean in practical terms?

It is quite a big transformation for NAV Coin to undertake. We did look at implementing the new code base and then refactoring the source to work with our existing blockchain. This process however could have easily taken another 2 months of development time or possibly more. We have a lot of great features planned for the next quarter and didn’t want to waste any more time by attempting the refactor to who knows what end. What we have decided to do instead is to create a new genesis block with all the updated configurations to work with the new source and start the NAV Coin blockchain again from Block Zero.

This means a couple of things will have to happen over the next few weeks to get everyone onto the new block chain.

Bittrex Coin Swap

We have contacted Bittrex Exchange to host the swap process.

We've always been working effectively with Bittrex and it's NAV markets always had the biggest volume. Based on that we believe that our Community also puts as much trust in their team as we do.

Bittrex has successfully performed many coin swaps in the past and has a very safe and reliable system in place to make sure that everything goes smoothly.

All coins will be swapped at a value of 1:1. You will still have exactly the same amount of NAV as you do now and there will still be the same total number of NAV as there are now, so your coin’s will retain the same value.

Swap period on Bittrex will take 2 weeks. We will begin the swap as soon as the new code base is tested to our satisfaction.

After that 2 week period time there will be no option to swap your coins using exchange and the old coins will no longer be valid on the exchanges.

We will offer additional 2 weeks of manual swap after that. To swap your coins manually you will need to contact Development Team directly and we can help you make the swap.

This procedure takes a lot of time and efforts, so please swap Your coins during first 2 weeks using Bittrex.

After the total 4 week swap period, the NAV Foundation will assume guardianship of any unclaimed coins. From then onwards users can contact us if they missed out on the swap and we will do our best to see they get their coins upgraded. Past that, the foundation will use the unswapped coins for covering the costs of new projects and server’s upkeep.

We are still confirming the details and timelines of the swap process with Bittrex and we will post another update when we can confirm the start date. That said, our goal is to initiate the coin swap within the next 2 weeks unless otherwise necessary.

Anonymous network maintenance

We will have to take the NAV Anonymous Network offline for maintenance so that we can begin to port the Anonymous Sending code to the new wallet and test it.

The NAV Anonymous Network will be offline from Thursday 14 March @ 9:00PM GMT until Sunday 17 March @ 9:00AM GMT or until otherwise notified.

Please keep that in mind in case you would need to use that function. We would advise not sending any coins through the anonymous network less than 15 minutes prior to the maintenance time.

Ongoing development

Anonymous Network Decentralisation

Decentralisation of the Anonymous Network is of course still in the pipeline. Once we have the coin swap sorted I will port all the work I have done previously to the new wallet and then resume working on the decentralisation project. It will only be a minor step sideways for the project, i will not have to discard my work and start over. I will update you on this project’s status and timeline on the other side of the coin swap.

As always - We would like to thank You for all Your support!

Please stay tuned & keep an eye on NAV Coin during this exciting time.

Best Regards! Wink

- NAV Coin Development Team

HI guys,

This is the post from DEV team explaining NAV 2.0

The auto SWAP already took place last month on Bittrex.

If you need to Swap your coins from Poloniex, other exchanges or old NAV wallets click here:

http://www.navcoin.org/upgrade

Cheers!

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:31:46 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2016, 12:09:48 PM by hashforce101

NAV 2.1 Full Project will Deliver The Worlds First Anonymous Mobile Wallet. The Unbeakable Code Anywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lZ2lRr9mIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1Qxxx2SQoo&list=RDw1Qxxx2SQoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTM3YPTYNo0

NavCoin  - The Unbeakable Code

~HaShForce101~

Hilltop Hoods The Hard Road restrung 01 HQ
Nothing But Thieves - Trip Switch (Official Video)
Beck - Dreams (Official Audio)

Hilltop Hoods – The Hard Road Lyrics | Genius Lyrics
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:12:18 PM

Correct my friend @BittrexExchange & @alcurEX_Oy
Poloniex and the other exchanges are now priming for the Upgrade. Great news

They have confirmed their upgrading ?

3300 NAV price @ polo now btw ...

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
qumatru

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:36:35 PM

do we have an eta on the poloniex update to 2.0?
Sjacmur

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:07:42 PM

I was make ticket 2 days ago about not proffesional trading not updated coin I hope it help too !!
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:43:15 PM

I was make ticket 2 days ago about not proffesional trading not updated coin I hope it help too !!

I threatened to tell OldmanKidd on them .. Next thing you know upgrades happening Smiley OMK even their own people are scared of him Cheesy

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
pakage

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 07:21:14 PM

do we have an eta on the poloniex update to 2.0?

Not just yet, but I will post as soon as we know the date Smiley

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

fantoos

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:47:35 PM

It was nice to grab some NAV is last couple of weeks when price were suppressed.We need to wait for poloniex to be on the same page and then real party will start.All those who have patience and keep their horses hold will get rewarded.Nav is about to explode soon.

Pages: « 1 ... 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 [879] 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: