Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:46:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 [953] 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085697 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:54:13 PM

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/nav-coin-updates-anonymous-network/
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Diego24

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:15:26 PM

We are using a different system, using a Subchain to transport sending information from one node to a random other node. Using this we break the information on the nav blockchain. There is no transaction between you amd receiver, which can be traced, since the recipient do not get the coins you did send.
The working principles of these anon coins are really confusing. Sometimes I wonder whether these principles actually really work. For example, when you just do a mixing like Dash ... then you mix 3 transactions. But if I send 9.34313 Dash via a Masternode to B, then B will receive exactly 9.34313 Dash. How big are the odds that around that time someone else also sends this exact amount of Dash ? So it makes the mixing a useless operation. Or did I misunderstand something ?

Monero has a more complex scheme. I don't know the details for sure, but I remember it had something to do with a bunch of addresses that are generated and your money will be send in pieces over all those addresses and then from those addresses it will be send to the receiver. Take the encryption away, and then I still think you can find out who send the coins. If B receives 2.7 XMR from a 10 addresses ... then you know that this sum probably comes from the same source addresses. So if you trace back, you can easily find who sent the coins. Fortunately for XMR it uses encryption. And that's where its value can be found. Again ... did I misunderstand something ?

NAV uses a subchain. But if you take away the encryption then it is again possible to trace back who sent the coins. The decoupling via the subchain doesn't help much. You know that at 16.00 h 9.35 NAV has been sent to the subchain and that at 16.01 h someone received 9.35 NAV. So not difficult to trace back. But the strength lies in the encryption. So nobody can see how much you sent, which makes it impossible to trace back who sent the coins.

I openly admit I know nothing about these cryptostuff ... but following my logic I don't see why there is this mixing and subchain. At this moment with my limited knowledge, these things look rather useless. The strength comes only from the encryption schemes. Please, if I am not right, correct me. I am always happy to learn something. These anon coins are interesting  Smiley

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 03:39:17 AM

We are using a different system, using a Subchain to transport sending information from one node to a random other node. Using this we break the information on the nav blockchain. There is no transaction between you amd receiver, which can be traced, since the recipient do not get the coins you did send.
The working principles of these anon coins are really confusing. Sometimes I wonder whether these principles actually really work. For example, when you just do a mixing like Dash ... then you mix 3 transactions. But if I send 9.34313 Dash via a Masternode to B, then B will receive exactly 9.34313 Dash. How big are the odds that around that time someone else also sends this exact amount of Dash ? So it makes the mixing a useless operation. Or did I misunderstand something ?

Monero has a more complex scheme. I don't know the details for sure, but I remember it had something to do with a bunch of addresses that are generated and your money will be send in pieces over all those addresses and then from those addresses it will be send to the receiver. Take the encryption away, and then I still think you can find out who send the coins. If B receives 2.7 XMR from a 10 addresses ... then you know that this sum probably comes from the same source addresses. So if you trace back, you can easily find who sent the coins. Fortunately for XMR it uses encryption. And that's where its value can be found. Again ... did I misunderstand something ?

NAV uses a subchain. But if you take away the encryption then it is again possible to trace back who sent the coins. The decoupling via the subchain doesn't help much. You know that at 16.00 h 9.35 NAV has been sent to the subchain and that at 16.01 h someone received 9.35 NAV. So not difficult to trace back. But the strength lies in the encryption. So nobody can see how much you sent, which makes it impossible to trace back who sent the coins.

I openly admit I know nothing about these cryptostuff ... but following my logic I don't see why there is this mixing and subchain. At this moment with my limited knowledge, these things look rather useless. The strength comes only from the encryption schemes. Please, if I am not right, correct me. I am always happy to learn something. These anon coins are interesting  Smiley

Dear Diago,

Thank you very much for your kind questions, let me answer them one by one.

NAV ANON is in no way associated with DASH technology or masternode systems. It currently uses a Gateway to channel through particular transaction , this transaction information is encrypted and channeled through a subchain , where the transaction is then processed and directed to the destination address where the transaction arrives at the destination address in clusters. And there is in no way mixing used in the process where transactions are mixed to obtain an untraceable advantage. For the fact that our model itself is untraceable.

Double encryption is used in the channeling and throughout the entire process.

1. No-mixing - Due to the fact that the model of channeling doesn't require such process.

2. Untraceable - Due to the fact that there won't ever be 1 transaction of the same kind anywhere on the network.

Please do let me know , if you need further clarifications.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:39:51 AM

That is what i tried to say...  Lol there is mo mixing or masternodes.  There is just no proofable link between sender and recipient
Anyone could have send the coins.
Arvesen

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:13:12 AM

NAV looks stable at this level, it's just the beginning of the great growth that await us in the future i think.

NAV has more to offer than just a few days growth and i look forward to the web wallet and as pakage said, and I quote
the first fully decentralised, double encrypted, anonymous system running purely off block chain tech!

Great job so far! Smiley

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:16:12 AM

Dear Diago,

NAV ANON is in no way associated with DASH technology or masternode systems. It currently uses a Gateway to channel through particular transaction , this transaction information is encrypted and channeled through a subchain , where the transaction is then processed and directed to the destination address where the transaction arrives at the destination address in clusters. And there is in no way mixing used in the process where transactions are mixed to obtain an untraceable advantage. For the fact that our model itself is untraceable.

1. No-mixing - Due to the fact that the model of channeling doesn't require such process.

2. Untraceable - Due to the fact that there won't ever be 1 transaction of the same kind anywhere on the network.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Hello,

Can you please explain what channeling means, how it works and why it is untraceable?

I still didnt get you pm shahim!

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 11:35:05 AM

Dear Diago,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Hello,

Can you please explain what channeling means, how it works and why it is untraceable?

I still didnt get you pm shahim!

Hi Cryiptix,

Channeling is the process directing a transaction towards the subchain and out from it.

It is untraceable for two reasons.

1 - Transaction information is encrypted within the main chain , as well as the subchain.

2 - Transaction destination outputs are random and clustered.

Please do go through the following post by Pakage for further information.

We've been here for the last 2 Years and ANON itself is quite old since last March , last year , there's plenty of information about it all over. Whitepapers etc as well as number of tests on it.

Please be kind enough to go through our OP as well.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
Diego24

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:46:02 AM

Dear Diago,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Thanks for the explanation. But my problem stays the same. I do see that the encryption guarantees anonimity. What I do not see is why you need a subchain. If you remove the encryption and work with subchain, then probably you can't do an anonymous transaction. If you do encrypt and remove the subchain, then you will probably still be able to make an anonymous transaction. So actually I don't understand the purpose of the subchain. It sounds cool but at the moment I miss its purpose. Probably there is a good purpose but I don't manage to find it myself Wink

pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 11:49:38 AM

Dear Diago,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Thanks for the explanation. But my problem stays the same. I do see that the encryption guarantees anonimity. What I do not see is why you need a subchain. If you remove the encryption and work with subchain, then probably you can't do an anonymous transaction. If you do encrypt and remove the subchain, then you will probably still be able to make an anonymous transaction. So actually I don't understand the purpose of the subchain. It sounds cool but at the moment I miss its purpose. Probably there is a good purpose but I don't manage to find it myself Wink

It is complicated stuff! I am working on putting together a whitepaper which explains it all in detail. Hopefully this will clear any misunderstandings. I hope to have this finished for publication before we re-launch the anon network!

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
Noolz39

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:55:28 AM

NAV like as EXP in the beginning
see in next year
soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 11:56:19 AM

Dear Diago,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Subchain is what makes NAV , NAV mate. And what it does unique , its an extra layer of security that helps keep transaction information further anonymous and un-linked , it serves its own purpose which is why it does what it does. Nothing on the Anonymous platform is purposeless.

Hope I was able to further address your issues.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times

Diego24

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:57:22 AM

It is complicated stuff! I am working on putting together a whitepaper which explains it all in detail. Hopefully this will clear any misunderstandings. I hope to have this finished for publication before we re-launch the anon network!
Ok, awesome !!! Can't wait to read it  Smiley
Diego24

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 12:10:07 PM

Subchain is what makes NAV , NAV mate. And what it does unique , its an extra layer of security that helps keep transaction information further anonymous and un-linked , it serves its own purpose which is why it does what it does. Nothing on the Anonymous platform is purposeless.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Well, thank you very much for your effort to explain it. But I still didn't get the answer I was looking for. Of course the subchain is what makes NAV NAV. And I know it is unique to NAV. And I know it was added with the purpose of an extra level of security. What I am questioning is whether it does indeed add an extra level of security. I challenged it by questioning whether if the encryption is removed, the subchain does add an extra level of security. If I send 9.345 NAV to the subchain in a nonencrypted way, and a few seconds later the subchain sends 9.345 NAV to receiver B in a nonencrypted way ... it is obvious who sent that amount to the receiver.

The only thing I can come up with ... if I send anonymous from A to B without a subchain, then maybe the traffic can be linked from A to B, but nobody knows how much money is transferred between both. When you send it to a subchain, money comes in and out the subchain so you can't follow the traffic anymore. The only thing you can do is base yourself on timestamps. But if the coin is used a lot, then it is impossible to trace back.

But OK. Pakage just told me he will explain it in his whitepaper. Maybe then it will be more clear to me what benefit the subchain adds to the anonimity process.

Sorry for asking so many questions. I don't want to be a pain in the ass. I am just trying to understand how things work out of pure intrest. And as I have not much knowledge about cryptography, I need to ask some detailed questions if I truely want to understand stuff.
chases

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

ain't nothing like the Blues

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 12:10:51 PM

The dump happened while I was at work and didn't get out at the top, but managed to still make some very nice gains. Grin Now hoping for 50 or 60 so I can rebuild my stash and hold. Thanks NAV team!

soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 12:58:45 PM

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Well, thank you very much for your effort to explain it. But I still didn't get the answer I was looking for. Of course the subchain is what makes NAV NAV. And I know it is unique to NAV. And I know it was added with the purpose of an extra level of security. What I am questioning is whether it does indeed add an extra level of security. I challenged it by questioning whether if the encryption is removed, the subchain does add an extra level of security. If I send 9.345 NAV to the subchain in a nonencrypted way, and a few seconds later the subchain sends 9.345 NAV to receiver B in a nonencrypted way ... it is obvious who sent that amount to the receiver.

The only thing I can come up with ... if I send anonymous from A to B without a subchain, then maybe the traffic can be linked from A to B, but nobody knows how much money is transferred between both. When you send it to a subchain, money comes in and out the subchain so you can't follow the traffic anymore. The only thing you can do is base yourself on timestamps. But if the coin is used a lot, then it is impossible to trace back.

But OK. Pakage just told me he will explain it in his whitepaper. Maybe then it will be more clear to me what benefit the subchain adds to the anonimity process.

Sorry for asking so many questions. I don't want to be a pain in the ass. I am just trying to understand how things work out of pure intrest. And as I have not much knowledge about cryptography, I need to ask some detailed questions if I truely want to understand stuff.

Hi Diego,

Haha its alright mate , please do ask whatever you feel that you want to clear out with regards to how NAV works and the process.

Let me ask you a counter question , because I believe it will give you further insight on how NAV works. Smiley

Have you used the NAV ANON yet , as in have you sent or received any transaction using it? If you did I'm sure all your doubts would vanish. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

PS: I'm happy people ask questions on things that they would like to further understand and I love to answer them.

Working/Online Times

shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 01:51:02 PM

hehe nice that people get interested into how anon works.

Just beside:

"If I send 9.345 NAV to the subchain in a nonencrypted way"  

There is no way sending it nonencrypted. Every subchain node receiving a non encrypted or wrong encrypted data, will directly cancell the process and return the coins to the senders address.  Smiley No encryption is like a invalid tx for the node!
mcptrman

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 01:59:03 PM

WOW, Thanks Shahim,

As I watch your explanations, I too am learning  Grin

I especially like:

"For the fact that our model itself is untraceable."

&

"wrong encrypted data, will directly cancel the process and return the coins to the senders address.  Smiley "

THESE are the (as I understand it), the main purpose of a crypto currency.

Thanks again,
Ed, aka-mcptrman

hehe nice that people get interested into how anon works.

Just beside:

"If I send 9.345 NAV to the subchain in a nonencrypted way"  

There is no way sending it nonencrypted. Every subchain node receiving a non encrypted or wrong encrypted data, will directly cancell the process and return the coins to the senders address.  Smiley No encryption is like a invalid tx for the node!
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 01:59:50 PM

Basic as Possible -

Remember there is a separate Pool of coins inside the NAV Subchain . Your NAV Wallet coins and the traded coins on Exchanges are what we see and deal with on a daily basis .

Inside the NAV Subchain sits a pool of coins that will remain inside the NAV Subchain for Eternity.

So when you send your coins from your Home PC NAV Wallet by selecting the NAV Anonymous button . The NAV coins leaves your wallet , are sent and encrypted and reach the NAV Subchain . The coins inside the NAV Subchain react to the original sent encrypted coins and encrypt again its pool of coins of equal value and split the coins into chunks of different sizes to send . The Subchain now holding coins that can not be linked to the original sent NAV coins are sent to the NAV destination wallet. Double Encrypted

The Transactor -The NAV Subchain talks to the sending NAV wallet and talks to the NAV receiving wallet.

The sending and receiving NAV coins have gone via the Double Encryption split into various amounts and arrive at the destination wallet with required amount.

When you do not choose the NAV Anonymous option in the wallet before sending - The coins are sent normally without encryption and arrive at destination wallet

If you tried to trace the coins back . The NAV Subchain has received encrypted original coins and replaced them with its own pool of coins which you would remember have been encrypted again.

There is no direct link between the original coins and the coins arriving at the destination address

The NAV Subchain is totally unique to the NAV Coin

Basic as possible - hope it helps

The anonymous sending is as simple & easy as ticking the Anonymous option . The system does the rest.

soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 02:05:52 PM

Too many fake hypers on trollbox?  Huh

what is happening?

thought this was a legit coin  Sad

turns out to be another dev scamcoin  Sad

Pump and Dump premine again  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Awww Dranster , we have no control over markets my love. Tongue

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

PS: For your lovely information , there was never a premine for  NavCoin. #talkwithfacts.

Working/Online Times

hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 02:09:05 PM

Too many fake hypers on trollbox?  Huh

what is happening?

thought this was a legit coin  Sad

turns out to be another dev scamcoin  Sad

Pump and Dump premine again  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Lets knock down your criticism. The coin has 0 premine.

A press release - NAV Coin Releases World’s First X13 Mobile Wallet

You can not copy a world first

http://www.coindesk.com/press-releases/nav-coin-goes-live-pos-online-wallet/
Pages: « 1 ... 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 [953] 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: