Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:32:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 [959] 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 10:05:51 PM

What have you installed before?

Apt-get install...? 

sudo apt-get install build-essential
sudo apt-get install libssl-dev
sudo apt-get install libdb++-dev
sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev
sudo apt-get install libqrencode-dev
sudo apt-get install libgmp3-dev
sudo apt-get install libzmq3-dev
sudo apt-get install libgmp3-dev

Yes, I installed all of them

Don't forget to

Code:
sudo apt-get update

before installing the packages. You may have an old version of one of them.

Then try

Code:
make -f makefile.unix clean
make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=1

Pretty sure I've seen this particular build error before, i can't quite remember what fixed it.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
igona1960

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 11:17:32 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2016, 11:33:09 PM by igona1960

There is an attacker, some pirate on the NAV network, I lost 8,000 NAV .  Before my balance was: 1,246,508

Maybe I lost my old investment because attacker entered 3 times in my wallet.

My old coins NEM are valued much. Cry

Attacker:  NS1FHJSXysvirmMMBaCG1cBu4runQEgNw7

My wallet: NRGhvnK3Y39P5WDpK7pfu5QunSTUNufTSW

I am dedicated to computer science. The Windows 10 system is not used for business, just for programs. I use the backup Acronis True Image, and a standard user account for windows, i do not use the administrator account. I not attain to use NAV wallet in linux, I'll try to get all the coins to electrum-NAV.3.6.0-portable wallet.

https://s12.postimg.org/nodx553p9/NAV_danger.png

https://s21.postimg.org/7ptohfzrb/attacker.png

https://s9.postimg.org/tzo8idz1r/my_nav_go.png

igona1960

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 11:48:20 PM

It is possible obtain the private key? and then open my wallet in electrun wallet?

it seems that my computer to run bad, the attacker has corrupted everything, i can not connect to the network.

I have many computers to try and also have a backup created with acronis 4 days ago.

Hopefully i can connect to the network and to extract the coins, only use few coins to mine.
pakage

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 11:59:56 PM

It is possible obtain the private key? and then open my wallet in electrun wallet?

it seems that my computer to run bad, the attacker has corrupted everything, i can not connect to the network.

I have many computers to try and also have a backup created with acronis 4 days ago.

Hopefully i can connect to the network and to extract the coins, only use few coins to mine.

Hi igona, i am sorry to hear you have been the victim of a computer hacker. If someone has remote access to your computer and your wallet is unlocked, there's no stopping someone sending your coins out. This is the same with all coins, bitcoin included. Was your wallet locked at the time? I can see that it is locked in your screen shots.

If it was locked, the only way that someone could have sent the funds is if they have your wallet unlock password. It is not possible to send coins from a locked wallet without the passphrase. I would highly recommend changing your wallet passphrase to a very secure one.

Please remember to back up your wallet regularly and make sure you implement strong passphrases and never keep them stored on your computer in plain text.

Regards,
Craig.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 12:02:08 AM

first of all, do not open that wallet.exe again until we can figure out some stuff. do not let it synch or it might send out those 500k coins.

secondly: hmm are you sure these are not your addresses? or sent them yourself?

since the 599k coins are not shown on the block explorer. than if you were hacked. it seemed like they did not have a copy of your wallet and tried to sent from their own computer but it seems they are trying to send from your computer. this means you have a scryt somewhere running. but it also means that the request to send never made it outside your network therefore outside nodes have not accepted anything. Which is good. so DO NOT synch your wallet. if you have to open your wallet, disconnect your internet.

maybe you can delete this last request and hope it never was seen outside.

also check for malware.

open task manager and look for suspicious behavior.
check you configuration "config file"  and see if some one tried to change stuff.

was there any other coin you downloaded recently. a lot of shitcoin have a lot of malware for this purpose.

pakage

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 12:12:22 AM

first of all, do not open that wallet.exe again until we can figure out some stuff. do not let it synch or it might send out those 500k coins.

since the 599k coins are not shown on the block explorer. than if you were hacked. it seemed like they did not have a copy of your wallet and tried to sent from their own computer but it seems they are trying to send from your computer. this means you have a scryt somewhere running. but it also means that the request to send never made it outside your network therefore outside nodes have not accepted anything. Which is good. so DO NOT synch your wallet. if you have to open your wallet, disconnect your internet.

also check for malware.

check you configuration "config file"  and see if some one tried to change stuff.

was there any other coin you downloaded recently. a lot of shitcoin have a lot of malware for this purpose.

Good advice. Don't sync it. You could try restoring your wallet to a different computer (assuming you have a backup) and resyncing the block chain using one of our blockchain downloads from the downloads page http://navcoin.org/downloads

If the transaction hasn't been submitted to the network, the balance might return to your wallet. If it's been broadcast there's pretty much nothing anyone can do.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

pakage

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 12:12:33 AM

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

igona1960

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 12:30:37 AM

Yesterday my computer has little mine but more quantity NAV, today has entered the attacker.

The password is outside the computer and it has minimum 250 bit.

The password is outside the computer. Once I have saved with keypass, when used to NEM wallet. Some time ago, i hurt a wallet of NEM. Bloodyrockye helped me, he repair my wallet (thanks!). Strange things happen to me.

I guess keepass be sure, or... maybe not, best distrust.

I have copied NAV wallet on 2 micro sd and two pen drive, i'm too suspicious.

Now I will install acronis security copy, then change the password and download blockchain.

I use linux to navigate, I do not like windows because it is dangerous.
igona1960

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 12:40:25 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2016, 12:51:51 AM by igona1960

also check for malware.

check you configuration "config file"  and see if some one tried to change stuff.

Good advice. Don't sync it. You could try restoring your wallet to a different computer (assuming you have a backup) and resyncing the block chain using one of our blockchain downloads from the downloads page http://navcoin.org/downloads

If the transaction hasn't been submitted to the network, the balance might return to your wallet. If it's been broadcast there's pretty much nothing anyone can do.

Thanks for the help!

Blockchain confirms my balance, that's good against the attacker,  can not hack NAV!

I haven't sent 8,000 nav, only 2 navcoin to electrun wallet. I'm no expert, I like repairing hardware, especially reballing.

The first time  entered the attacker, steal me 8k navcoin, in other 2 attempts to failed.

hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:14:07 AM

SETUP a security question for all withdrawals and lock your wallet. This should be apart of basic house keeping. for everyone .Also backup your wallet.dat regularly  Smiley
-Lux-

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:33:41 AM

Got my first 170 NAV Coins !

SHADOW ◈ Anonymous POS ◈ Ring Signatures ◈ Encrypted Messaging ◈
SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
DragonBall Fan

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:48:11 AM

Don't forget to

Code:
sudo apt-get update

Then try

Code:

Pretty sure I've seen this particular build error before, i can't quite remember what fixed it.

I updated and used your commands but it still not works
Here the complete output:
Code:
node@node-V ~/navcoin2-master/src $ make -f makefile.unix clean
rm -f navcoind
rm -f obj/*.o
rm -f obj/*.P
rm -f obj/build.h
node@node-V ~/navcoin2-master/src $ make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=1
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
/bin/sh ../share/genbuild.sh obj/build.h
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/version.d -o obj/version.o version.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/checkpoints.d -o obj/checkpoints.o checkpoints.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/netbase.d -o obj/netbase.o netbase.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/addrman.d -o obj/addrman.o addrman.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/crypter.d -o obj/crypter.o crypter.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/key.d -o obj/key.o key.cpp
key.cpp: In member function ‘bool CPubKey::VerifyCompact(const uint256&, const std::vector<unsigned char>&) const’:
key.cpp:632:10: warning: unused variable ‘fComp’ [-Wunused-variable]
     bool fComp = IsCompressed();
          ^
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/eckey.d -o obj/eckey.o eckey.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/init.d -o obj/init.o init.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/bitcoind.d -o obj/bitcoind.o bitcoind.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/keystore.d -o obj/keystore.o keystore.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/core.d -o obj/core.o core.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/main.d -o obj/main.o main.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/net.d -o obj/net.o net.cpp
net.cpp:1099:20: warning: ‘strDNSSeed’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
 static const char *strDNSSeed[][2] = {
                    ^
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/protocol.d -o obj/protocol.o protocol.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/rpcclient.d -o obj/rpcclient.o rpcclient.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/rpcprotocol.d -o obj/rpcprotocol.o rpcprotocol.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/rpcserver.d -o obj/rpcserver.o rpcserver.cpp
rpcserver.cpp:324:1: warning: missing initializer for member ‘CRPCCommand::reqWallet’ [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
 };
 ^
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/rpcmisc.d -o obj/rpcmisc.o rpcmisc.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/rpcnet.d -o obj/rpcnet.o rpcnet.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/rpcblockchain.d -o obj/rpcblockchain.o rpcblockchain.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/rpcrawtransaction.d -o obj/rpcrawtransaction.o rpcrawtransaction.cpp
In file included from /usr/include/boost/iterator/iterator_categories.hpp:22:0,
                 from /usr/include/boost/iterator/iterator_facade.hpp:14,
                 from /usr/include/boost/range/iterator_range_core.hpp:27,
                 from /usr/include/boost/range/iterator_range.hpp:13,
                 from /usr/include/boost/assign/list_of.hpp:20,
                 from rpcrawtransaction.cpp:6:
/usr/include/boost/variant/get.hpp: In instantiation of ‘typename boost::add_reference<T>::type boost::strict_get(boost::variant<T0, T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T11, T12, T13, T14, T15, T16, T17, T18, T19>&) [with U = const CScriptID&; T0 = CNoDestination; T1 = CKeyID; T2 = CScriptID; T3 = CSecretAddress; T4 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T5 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T6 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T7 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T8 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T9 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T10 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T11 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T12 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T13 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T14 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T15 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T16 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T17 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T18 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T19 = boost::detail::variant::void_; typename boost::add_reference<T>::type = const CScriptID&]’:
/usr/include/boost/variant/get.hpp:284:25:   required from ‘typename boost::add_reference<T>::type boost::get(boost::variant<T0, T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T11, T12, T13, T14, T15, T16, T17, T18, T19>&) [with U = const CScriptID&; T0 = CNoDestination; T1 = CKeyID; T2 = CScriptID; T3 = CSecretAddress; T4 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T5 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T6 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T7 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T8 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T9 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T10 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T11 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T12 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T13 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T14 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T15 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T16 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T17 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T18 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T19 = boost::detail::variant::void_; typename boost::add_reference<T>::type = const CScriptID&]’
rpcrawtransaction.cpp:221:77:   required from here
/usr/include/boost/variant/get.hpp:178:5: error: invalid application of ‘sizeof’ to incomplete type ‘boost::STATIC_ASSERTION_FAILURE<false>’
     BOOST_STATIC_ASSERT_MSG(
     ^
makefile.unix:221: recipe for target 'obj/rpcrawtransaction.o' failed
make: *** [obj/rpcrawtransaction.o] Error 1

Exactly this is the reason why I don't want to use Windows, I don't trust it.
To run the client on linux, is more safe.

To your problem.. if you think your system is corrupt, then dont connect it to the internet.
1. Run your wallet on a offline computer and extract the private keys to the adresses with your coins.
2. Import this keys on a fresh/clean system and client.
3. Transfer the coins to a new clean wallet to be safe.
4. Dont try to repair a corrupt system, better install the system new.
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 02:08:29 AM

Hi Nav Coiners,

It's time for the Nav Coin weekly update and this week I come bearing two amazing pieces of news for you all!

Nav Coin Thin Clients for Windows and OSX

We are very pleased to announce that we have finished the first release of our range of Thin Clients for desktop! These allow you to store and send NAV without having to download the entire block chain yourself. They work using the same electrum server technology that the mobile wallet uses which means they're instantly on and ready to go all the time.

Grab your new thin client from the downloads page: http://www.navcoin.org/downloads

For more information, please head over to our news page and read the great press release Sophia has written up for us:

http://www.navcoin.org/news/articles/post/nav-coins-new-lite-wallet

There are two types of wallet available for Windows and OSX. We have built an Installer for each which will set the application up into your program files or applications directory. Then we have also built a portable version which you don't need to install and could even run from a USB drive if you wanted to.

This marks the first official OSX wallet we have for Nav Coin. We are working hard to bring also the full node OSX wallet live in the coming days.

Please note that the OSX wallet has a couple of bugs, the preferences wont open and QR code scanning is unavailable. These are bugs within the electrum base code and we are waiting on them to provide a fix for these issues at which point we will update our wallet also.

Anonymous Transaction Test Network is Live

The second big piece of news is that we have successfully deployed the new anon scripts to the live environment and sent our first anonymous transactions using the live system!

This week the system will be undergoing stress tests and other QA measures to make sure that when we release it to the public it is robust and functions flawlessly. Depending on what comes from the stress testing, we are hoping to re-launch the anon system as early as next week. We will keep you updated on this progress as more information becomes available to us.

The wallet is all configured to use the new system. It has some exciting new tweaks which I will detail in full in my forthcoming whitepaper or at the latest in our release notes for the client when we launch the system.

If you want to have a look at the new wallet code, you can see it on this branch here:

https://github.com/navcoindev/navcoin2/commits/anon-test

Our progress has been reflected in our projects page with the Thin Client project moving to the completed section and the decentralisation implementation percentage being bumped up to 70%!

We have also been making progress with the Web Wallet which is now at 95%, we hope to get this finished and out to the public in the coming days.

http://www.navcoin.org/projects

It's very exciting times here at Nav Coin HQ, we are super proud of what we have achieved this week, but we are also showing no signs of slowing down!

This weeks focus is the OSX full node wallet, the web wallet and stress testing the Anon Network.

We have a lot great features in the lab and with decentralisation just around the corner, we are in such a good place right now and the future is bright.

Talk Soon,
Craig.

So we are starting the week so far. Here some insight into what we were upto and plans ahead.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 02:46:33 AM

19:17:13

repairwallet

19:17:33

{
"wallet check passed" : true
}
Sent TX are still there

both have a - in front but one all digits are red (-3500.001)the other all digits are black (-4958.0001)

I started it last night will check it when I get home tonight.

I have 2 transactions that show in my wallet with over 4000 confirms but not in block explorer on in destination wallet.

Date: 9/9/2016 21:02
To: crypto-trade NXxFBeCbE7dA47JswGZpctEmCJQ4sfy1Ko
Debit: -4958.00 NAV
Transaction fee: -0.0001 NAV
Net amount: -4958.0001 NAV
Transaction ID: bae3bcff9c4de6b1d7ec1cd9be06825010e5e0d694a89dd811df33a24f272b02-000

Date: 9/9/2016 20:20
To: crypto-trade NXxFBeCbE7dA47JswGZpctEmCJQ4sfy1Ko
Debit: -3500.00 NAV
Transaction fee: -0.0001 NAV
Net amount: -3500.0001 NAV
Transaction ID: 8578f5257203db56809846d08c0a12cb2fea0db6fa56fb78856acf49f1d209f3-000

wallet is ver v3.6.0.0-UT-ZAH-HA-DEZ-BIN  on TOR

I can't see either of those Transaction ID's on the block explorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nav/

Can you try to run "repairwallet" from the debug console and see if the funds reappear in your wallet?

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
pakage

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 03:12:06 AM

Don't forget to

Code:
sudo apt-get update

Then try

Code:

I updated and used your commands but it still not works
Here the complete output:
Code:
node@node-V ~/navcoin2-master/src $ make -f makefile.unix clean
rm -f navcoind
rm -f obj/*.o
rm -f obj/*.P
rm -f obj/build.h
node@node-V ~/navcoin2-master/src $ make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=1
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
/bin/sh ../share/genbuild.sh obj/build.h
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/version.d -o obj/version.o version.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/checkpoints.d -o obj/checkpoints.o checkpoints.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/netbase.d -o obj/netbase.o netbase.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/addrman.d -o obj/addrman.o addrman.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/crypter.d -o obj/crypter.o crypter.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/key.d -o obj/key.o key.cpp
key.cpp: In member function ‘bool CPubKey::VerifyCompact(const uint256&, const std::vector<unsigned char>&) const’:
key.cpp:632:10: warning: unused variable ‘fComp’ [-Wunused-variable]
     bool fComp = IsCompressed();
          ^
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/eckey.d -o obj/eckey.o eckey.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/init.d -o obj/init.o init.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/bitcoind.d -o obj/bitcoind.o bitcoind.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/keystore.d -o obj/keystore.o keystore.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/core.d -o obj/core.o core.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/main.d -o obj/main.o main.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/net.d -o obj/net.o net.cpp
net.cpp:1099:20: warning: ‘strDNSSeed’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
 static const char *strDNSSeed[][2] = {
                    ^
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/protocol.d -o obj/protocol.o protocol.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/rpcclient.d -o obj/rpcclient.o rpcclient.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/rpcprotocol.d -o obj/rpcprotocol.o rpcprotocol.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/rpcserver.d -o obj/rpcserver.o rpcserver.cpp
rpcserver.cpp:324:1: warning: missing initializer for member ‘CRPCCommand::reqWallet’ [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
 };
 ^
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/rpcmisc.d -o obj/rpcmisc.o rpcmisc.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/rpcnet.d -o obj/rpcnet.o rpcnet.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/rpcblockchain.d -o obj/rpcblockchain.o rpcblockchain.cpp
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/secp256k1/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/node/navcoin2-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/rpcrawtransaction.d -o obj/rpcrawtransaction.o rpcrawtransaction.cpp
In file included from /usr/include/boost/iterator/iterator_categories.hpp:22:0,
                 from /usr/include/boost/iterator/iterator_facade.hpp:14,
                 from /usr/include/boost/range/iterator_range_core.hpp:27,
                 from /usr/include/boost/range/iterator_range.hpp:13,
                 from /usr/include/boost/assign/list_of.hpp:20,
                 from rpcrawtransaction.cpp:6:
/usr/include/boost/variant/get.hpp: In instantiation of ‘typename boost::add_reference<T>::type boost::strict_get(boost::variant<T0, T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T11, T12, T13, T14, T15, T16, T17, T18, T19>&) [with U = const CScriptID&; T0 = CNoDestination; T1 = CKeyID; T2 = CScriptID; T3 = CSecretAddress; T4 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T5 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T6 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T7 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T8 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T9 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T10 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T11 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T12 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T13 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T14 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T15 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T16 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T17 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T18 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T19 = boost::detail::variant::void_; typename boost::add_reference<T>::type = const CScriptID&]’:
/usr/include/boost/variant/get.hpp:284:25:   required from ‘typename boost::add_reference<T>::type boost::get(boost::variant<T0, T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T11, T12, T13, T14, T15, T16, T17, T18, T19>&) [with U = const CScriptID&; T0 = CNoDestination; T1 = CKeyID; T2 = CScriptID; T3 = CSecretAddress; T4 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T5 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T6 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T7 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T8 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T9 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T10 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T11 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T12 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T13 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T14 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T15 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T16 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T17 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T18 = boost::detail::variant::void_; T19 = boost::detail::variant::void_; typename boost::add_reference<T>::type = const CScriptID&]’
rpcrawtransaction.cpp:221:77:   required from here
/usr/include/boost/variant/get.hpp:178:5: error: invalid application of ‘sizeof’ to incomplete type ‘boost::STATIC_ASSERTION_FAILURE<false>’
     BOOST_STATIC_ASSERT_MSG(
     ^
makefile.unix:221: recipe for target 'obj/rpcrawtransaction.o' failed
make: *** [obj/rpcrawtransaction.o] Error 1

Exactly this is the reason why I don't want to use Windows, I don't trust it.
To run the client on linux, is more safe.

To your problem.. if you think your system is corrupt, then dont connect it to the internet.
1. Run your wallet on a offline computer and extract the private keys to the adresses with your coins.
2. Import this keys on a fresh/clean system and client.
3. Transfer the coins to a new clean wallet to be safe.
4. Dont try to repair a corrupt system, better install the system new.

You're definitely on master branch right?

Can you please pull master again? i just updated some missing locale files that were accidentally added to my gitignore.

I don't think that will solve this, but you would fail GUI compiling without them.

I can't reproduce the problem here, but I have also all the libraries to compile bitcoin, so perhaps something in there is missing for you?

You could try adding the bitcoin build dependencies:

Code:
sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev automake pkg-config libssl-dev libevent-dev bsdmainutils
sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev libzmq3-dev libgmp3-dev libminiupnpc-dev

I'm also wondering if you need to rebuild secp256k1, but that should be a different error.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

pakage

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 03:17:48 AM

in fact, try this. It works for me every time when i have to reinstall my VM. Starting from the root directory you checked out the project to eg. ~/navcoin2/

Code:
sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev automake pkg-config libssl-dev libevent-dev bsdmainutils libboost-all-dev
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev libzmq3-dev libgmp3-dev libminiupnpc-dev
rm -r src/obj
mkdir src/obj
mkdir src/obj/crypto
mkdir src/obj/support
sudo chmod 755 src/leveldb/build_detect_platform
rm -r src/secp256k1/
cd src
wget www.navajocoin.org/files/secp.zip
unzip secp.zip
cd secp256k1
sudo chmod 777 *
./autogen.sh
./configure --enable-module-recovery
make
cd ..

If this works for you, I will update the linux build instructions.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 03:22:50 AM

Be sure to Register for free NAV coins
NAV Coin
http://navcoin.org/faucet
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 04:24:58 AM

NAV is now on Crypto-trade.net
https://crypto-trade.net

new exchange low volume not in USA  not sure where but chat box has a lot of Cyrillic messages

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
-Lux-

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:38:51 AM

NAV Coin
Looking at the sell side looking good! Tempting wanting 44k now!

SHADOW ◈ Anonymous POS ◈ Ring Signatures ◈ Encrypted Messaging ◈
SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:56:51 AM

NAV Coin
Looking at the sell side looking good! Tempting wanting 44k now!
Why stop there? in a week your just gunna say, "I should have bought more." we all do...
Pages: « 1 ... 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 [959] 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: