Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:26:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 [1005] 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:21:38 PM

Diego24 quietly. There is nothing to be offended.

Juguelio, I and others, we are from the beginning of the NAV. He wanted to tell you that you had more faith in the coin and the team.
Sales 20k coins, absolutely will not affect the market.

All the best is yet to come  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:21:50 PM

I was just thinking ... last week I bought back in into NAV and even though I didn't buy a lot (I think 200-300 $) I could really see a price spike on the charts. This was really new to me. On the real stock exchange or when I trade coins with a bigger market cap, I never see any influence of the coins I buy. Now I was wondering ... what will happen on 20th October if a non NAV guy wins the 20.000 NAV ? If he sells immediately, that would crush NAVs price, wouldn't it ? Could it maybe even lead to a seloff by other holders that get scared ? Maybe you need to hand out the reward in pieces over time. So maybe over 4 months so the winner will not crush NAV price ? I think that a severe short term price drop might even have negative impact over longterm period, especially if some technicals are broken ?

Dude,
Just stop a little bit!
You are really damaging this thread with your none sense!
20k NAV cant crush the price! You have to be joking.
It really feels like you don't trust this coin.
I celebrate your efforts to promote NAV but all this gibberish is completely useless. I say that with due respect.
If you have doubts or any thoughts I invite you to join the Slack channel. There are channels for different things related to NAV.
I will ask the DEV team to open one called: DIEGO's Gibberish. And you can post whatever you want.!

I say what I want whenever I want. Stop talking to me. At least I do something for the community. You are just provoking and insulting and doing absolutely nothing just praying that some other people work will make you money. Next time you feel like insulting me, send me a pm with your address so I can personally stand in front of you when you want to be a dick to me.
Diego24

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:23:23 PM

lol guys please. chill on this drama!

It only takes one look at the order books to realise that selling 20k NAV will not even make the price go down by 100 Satoshi. So it definitely wont "crush NAVs price".

There's 35k worth of nav orders at 6600 SAT and over 100 BTC worth of orders in total.
Well great. He could just have said this instead of being a dickhead about it.
pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 08:29:22 PM

P.S. Juguelio has actually done a lot for Nav Coin. Him and his wife have been proof reading and contributing to the articles our Marketing team has been putting out for the last few months.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
Diego24

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:36:37 PM

P.S. Juguelio has actually done a lot for Nav Coin. Him and his wife have been proof reading and contributing to the articles our Marketing team has been putting out for the last few months.
Nevermind. I am not going to go further into this discussion. I just put him in the ignore list so we can coexist here without bugging each other. If he thinks I pollute the thread I would advise to do the same. At least now I am spared of his attacks, insults and his Scottish independence nobody cares for. And now lets leave this behind us.
juguelio

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:38:28 PM

I was just thinking ... last week I bought back in into NAV and even though I didn't buy a lot (I think 200-300 $) I could really see a price spike on the charts. This was really new to me. On the real stock exchange or when I trade coins with a bigger market cap, I never see any influence of the coins I buy. Now I was wondering ... what will happen on 20th October if a non NAV guy wins the 20.000 NAV ? If he sells immediately, that would crush NAVs price, wouldn't it ? Could it maybe even lead to a seloff by other holders that get scared ? Maybe you need to hand out the reward in pieces over time. So maybe over 4 months so the winner will not crush NAV price ? I think that a severe short term price drop might even have negative impact over longterm period, especially if some technicals are broken ?

Dude,
Just stop a little bit!
You are really damaging this thread with your none sense!
20k NAV cant crush the price! You have to be joking.
It really feels like you don't trust this coin.
I celebrate your efforts to promote NAV but all this gibberish is completely useless. I say that with due respect.
If you have doubts or any thoughts I invite you to join the Slack channel. There are channels for different things related to NAV.
I will ask the DEV team to open one called: DIEGO's Gibberish. And you can post whatever you want.!

I say what I want whenever I want. Stop talking to me. At least I do something for the community. You are just provoking and insulting and doing absolutely nothing just praying that some other people work will make you money. Next time you feel like insulting me, send me a pm with your address so I can personally stand in front of you when you want to be a dick to me.

Che pedazo de salame!
Primero antes que me vengas a decir algo sobre lo que hago o no por NAV fijate todos mis posts!
Estoy con NAV desde antes que sea NAV. Miné Summercoin. Estuve cuando la moneda tuvo un doble ataque

Quien carajo te pensas que sos? por q le donaste 10 NAV a un boludo como vos en YOUTUBE?
Sabes quien tuvo la idea de la campaña de Thunderclap? Sabes quien donó 5k para la campaña? EH!

Mi esposa es la que está ayudando el equipo de marketing en los articulos que sacan.

Empezá a ubicarte un poco man!

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:07:51 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2016, 09:37:07 PM by hashforce101

NAV Community Forum

You can not just say anything. There are rules that are moderated on and certain standards that are expected by Crypto forums. You will find from experience this is probably the most lenient forum amongst the Top performers in currency trading today

Any comment that causes - Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt will no be tolerated. On other forums even if you mention another Coin you get banned. Please be respectful to each other.

If this continues you will be permanently Blocked from this thread with out further warning

If you have concerns email or PM the NAV Coin Development Team from the OP or contacts or navcoin.org

Please be responsible in your comments

The NAV Coin Development Team work on this Project for Free with countless hours of dedication. They pay  most of the expenses and advertising costs

Its been a Long Hard Road since 2014. We have seen many come & go.

Patience has been our lesson. We have learnt to Trust our Developers that they will Deliver what they promise.

This Development Team have proven Beyond a Doubt judging from what's been delivered and NAV Coins future FULL Project Delivery

Please check the navcoin.org projects page for progress percentages

Also be reminded that the NAV Developers openly invited the NAV Coin Community to Beta Test the New NAV Coin NAVTech Anonymous Network

Also there is a large Social Media campaign on Thunderclap prepared by the NAV Coin PR Team to contribute.

Many valuable and important Project releases are being worked on by many dedicated individuals please be respectful to this work by showing respect in your thoughts and comments
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:31:39 PM

Juguelio, I and others, we are from the beginning of the NAV. He wanted to tell you that you had more faith in the coin and the team.

All the best is yet to come  Smiley
When NAV has a marketcap of $50 million, then maybe 20k coins will affect the market. I thought it was a joke, or poor attempt at fud. either way, made me chuckle.
Diego24

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:44:00 PM

All the best is yet to come  Smiley
When NAV has a marketcap of $50 million, then maybe 20k coins will affect the market. I thought it was a joke, or poor attempt at fud. either way, made me chuckle.
Ey man, I am 4 months into crypto. Am I allowed to make mistakes ? I understand now my concers were wrong. Jeez, why do people immediately think I want to attack NAV ? Maybe you didn't notice I was (and still am) actively spreading the Thunderclap campaign to as many people as I can via other channels I know and people I know ? Does that look like the behavior of someone that is not supporting NAV and is doubting NAV ? If NAV would crash I would lose a decent amount of money. I hope people now finally realize I was just asking a question ... and yes, maybe it was just a stupid question. But asking a stupid question is not a sinn. Can we forget now about it and look forward ? Thank you.

By the way ... I just made a new guy interested in NAV via Adam's youtube channel in the comment section.
madmario

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:02:04 PM

This is the only coin i follow with no stress for success
To the moon !
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:02:38 PM

All the best is yet to come  Smiley
Ey man, I am 4 months into crypto. Am I allowed to make mistakes ? I understand now my concers were wrong. Jeez, why do people immediately think I want to attack NAV ? Maybe you didn't notice I was (and still am) actively spreading the Thunderclap campaign to as many people as I can via other channels I know and people I know ? Does that look like the behavior of someone that is not supporting NAV and is doubting NAV ? If NAV would crash I would lose a decent amount of money. I hope people now finally realize I was just asking a question ... and yes, maybe it was just a stupid question. But asking a stupid question is not a sinn. Can we forget now about it and look forward ? Thank you.

By the way ... I just made a new guy interested in NAV via Adam's youtube channel in the comment section.

Diego24 you have my full attention. Yes sometimes writing what you think is not always the best method.
Your comment about Prize money can be considered at the extreme end of FUD. So yes are new to Crypto trading. Then this is a massive mistake. People learn from there errors. So ill help you become a positive NAV community investor. Thank you for the YouTube video and we will allow you to move forward.

Just be more mindful of your postings and think about the consequences of your comments on others.

Lets get back to what's happening know.

Also if I win the 20,000 NAV. Ill give half to Charity

The Market cap and NAV community support both have tremendous strength

NAV COIN has survived everything that can happen to a crypto currency

Thats why we are so strong today

We Hold strong and look at the FULL project and what values that hold for the future of Private, Secure and Fast Transactions
Diego24

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:07:22 PM

Diego24 you have my full attention. Yes sometimes writing what you think is not always the best method.
Your comment about Prize money can be considered at the extreme end of FUD. So yes are new to Crypto trading. Then this is a massive mistake. People learn from there errors. So ill help you become a positive NAV community investor. Thank you for the YouTube video and we will allow you to move forward.

Just be more mindful of your postings and think about the consequences of your comments on others.

Lets get back to what's happening know.

Also if I win the 20,000 NAV. Ill give half to Charity
Ok, awesome and thanks a lot. I will take care of being more mindful in my comments. Now lets get back to the things that matter  Wink
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:08:02 PM

Be informed by the past, make a clearing now and embrace the future you desire.  
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:11:42 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2016, 04:03:02 AM by hashforce101

NAV Coin

pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 10:23:33 PM

how is anon send going?

To get this topic back on track I will address this question.

Testing is going well, when everything goes right, the scripts process beautifully.

With the help of the beta testers, we are uncovering some really obscure situations which by finding and fixing will give me much more peace of mind when we release this publicly.

For example, one of our incoming servers ran out of disk space due to all of the logging I have in place to help me analyse errors. This is something which should never happen in production because we won't be logging any data to the server when we are running the public release candidate for obvious privacy reasons.

However, it is random situations like these which can potentially occur for reasons out of our control. Like perhaps the disk space runs out because of some other data filling up the server which has nothing to do with the anon processing scripts. So I am taking some time to do two things; increase the disk space on our servers and make sure that this situation is handled in such a way that when disk space becomes available again the server can resume processing where it left off.

We hope to have a new version released to the beta group in the next couple of days when I resolve this issue with our host and in the scripts.

For now, we continue to march forwards Smiley

Cheers,
Craig.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

TheGift73

Activity: 525

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:23:41 PM

Great to see that more and more people are staking right now on version v3.7. 20M NAV currently (network weight)

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
hennessj

Activity: 373
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:52:11 AM

how is anon send going?

To get this topic back on track I will address this question.

Testing is going well, when everything goes right, the scripts process beautifully.

With the help of the beta testers, we are uncovering some really obscure situations which by finding and fixing will give me much more peace of mind when we release this publicly.

For example, one of our incoming servers ran out of disk space due to all of the logging I have in place to help me analyse errors. This is something which should never happen in production because we won't be logging any data to the server when we are running the public release candidate for obvious privacy reasons.

However, it is random situations like these which can potentially occur for reasons out of our control. Like perhaps the disk space runs out because of some other data filling up the server which has nothing to do with the anon processing scripts. So I am taking some time to do two things; increase the disk space on our servers and make sure that this situation is handled in such a way that when disk space becomes available again the server can resume processing where it left off.

We hope to have a new version released to the beta group in the next couple of days when I resolve this issue with our host and in the scripts.

For now, we continue to march forwards Smiley

Cheers,
Craig.

There is no hurry.  There is no worry.  You guys are great.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
MDLK_

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 05:12:31 PM

Hi guys!!!

I'm a new member of this forum, but i already have read a lot about NAV!!!
Everything is pretty new to me... I've started to know the world of the altcoins about a month or two ago, but i am so glad i've found NAV as one of the first coins on my way  Grin

I have made a good investment by buying a decent amount of NAV and i'm enjoying the ride Cool

The dev team is great, keep up the good work guys!!!!

juguelio

Activity: 687

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 05:22:11 PM

Hi guys!!!

I'm a new member of this forum, but i already have read a lot about NAV!!!
Everything is pretty new to me... I've started to know the world of the altcoins about a month or two ago, but i am so glad i've found NAV as one of the first coins on my way  Grin

I have made a good investment by buying a decent amount of NAV and i'm enjoying the ride Cool

The dev team is great, keep up the good work guys!!!!

Welcome mate!

There's a Slack channel with more info about NAV on where dev jump in constantly and community brainstorm ideas.

Send a PM to @Pakage, @Strugg, @Shahim to join us!

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

CoinBreader

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:44:58 PM

Does the mobile wallet stake ??
Pages: « 1 ... 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 [1005] 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: