Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:57:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 [1036] 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:52:32 AM

Sorry, but fast transactions are very important for usage! NAV is actually one of the fastest coins.
Why wants to go to starbucks and pay a coffee to go and wait 30 minutes until the payment is done? I don't follow your logic here mate.

And to the shops using anonymity. What is the difference between getting anon and normal on the shops side? Nothing. You have to tax your income, wether it came anon or not. It is an advantage for the buyer, that noone can track where and what you buy. Like today when you pay with credit card and are tracked completly. What when where....

Please vote at coinpayments for nav! Let's get into real world usage!

thanx
shahim

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
juguelio

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:30:55 AM

I would leave NAV Coin if community or Devs focus the interest in Darkmarkets. It's not the view of the team at all.

I would't like to see my name linked to a network of pedophiles, drug dealers or arm dealers...Actually Darknet looks much like the 1% that rules the world.

Nobody is talking about what Anon is bringing to table which is a DECENTRALISED PRIVATE AND SECURE system to do monetary transactions.

One of the main features of NAV Coin is the time between transactions and that's VERY VERY IMPORTANT in a cryptocurrency.

I think that instead of looking for rapid solutions into making a fast $ community should focus in helping DEV team in promoting it.

I see many complains but few ideas.

I can't believe that NAV community is talentless and only cares about a fast profit.

Come on guys bring your talents.

You do video? well... Make videos of NAV (I have seen some videos from users that help) You do Photoshop? Well..There's loads of info about NAV in the website and some infrographics that Pakage made as a guide.

As I say before... More focus in help rather than complain.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:50:29 AM

Why wants to go to starbucks and pay a coffee to go and wait 30 minutes until the payment is done? I don't follow your logic here mate.
https://coffee.foldapp.com/

And to the shops using anonymity. What is the difference between getting anon and normal on the shops side? Nothing.
Of course there is a difference. You can hide that you sold something. That's the only reason why anonymous coins are use in the dark markets. And if you can hide that you sold something, then of course you will not pay tax on it.
shahim
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:57:26 AM

And to the shops using anonymity. What is the difference between getting anon and normal on the shops side? Nothing.
Of course there is a difference. You can hide that you sold something. That's the only reason why anonymous coins are use in the dark markets. And if you can hide that you sold something, then of course you will not pay tax on it.

But it does not matter if your wallet receives over anon or not. Your wallet received. so as a show owner you can not hide anything. And btw. I donÄt think any shop in these markets are paying taxes. lol I want to see the face of the financial office, when you tell them you sold 1kg of pot and a few weapons last month ;-)
Diego24

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 10:04:17 AM

But it does not matter if your wallet receives over anon or not. Your wallet received. so as a show owner you can not hide anything. And btw. I donÄt think any shop in these markets are paying taxes. lol I want to see the face of the financial office, when you tell them you sold 1kg of pot and a few weapons last month ;-)
Lol. I am not saying the shop owner sells pot or weapons. I am just saying if criminals sell guns on dark markets using anon coins, investigators can't track them down. They must have a wallet too, right ? So by using the same mechanism I assume a shop owner can hide what he sold. He can use a second nonregistered wallet, I guess. And he doesn't need to sell online. Just like when you pay someone in cash so you can avoid paying 21 % VAT for example, I guess you can do something like that with anon coins too and a cellphone. I don't know. I am not an expert on this. But if criminals can hide it, why can't a shop owner hide it ?
shahim
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 10:17:57 AM

Lol. I am not saying the shop owner sells pot or weapons. I am just saying if criminals sell guns on dark markets using anon coins, investigators can't track them down. They must have a wallet too, right ? So by using the same mechanism I assume a shop owner can hide what he sold. He can use a second nonregistered wallet, I guess. And he doesn't need to sell online. Just like when you pay someone in cash so you can avoid paying 21 % VAT for example, I guess you can do something like that with anon coins too and a cellphone. I don't know. I am not an expert on this. But if criminals can hide it, why can't a shop owner hide it ?

When you say that, you can also say that small diners don't registrate the money by putting it into the own pocket and not into the system. There is always a way, yes. but this is not the intention of using coins when buying : ) the intention is to pay not traceable to the authorities , worldwide!
Diego24

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 10:54:41 AM

When you say that, you can also say that small diners don't registrate the money by putting it into the own pocket and not into the system. There is always a way, yes. but this is not the intention of using coins when buying : ) the intention is to pay not traceable to the authorities , worldwide!
I don't see it as a bad thing, to be honest. I used to see it as a bad thing, until my father and uncle told me before I was born people didn't need to pay 21 % VAT on products. It is just an invention of our corrupt politicians to steal more wealth from the people and to send it straight to the elites. And they try to brainwash us with the excuse: you need to pay a lot of taxes for our roads, health care, social security, ... . In the meanwhile this is what they are doing with our money:

http://www.europereloaded.com/half-barroso-ii-commissioners-still-receive-allowance/

Karel De Gucht is receiving 125.000 euro because he left the commission 2 years ago. Today he gave as excuse that this is very good because it avoids politicians that leave to work immediately in big companies and as such it avoids a conflict in interests ... haha, such a lie. He left and immediately started to work for Arcelor Mittal receiving 144.000 euro a year on top of his 125.000 euro from  leaving the commision. Not only is this a scam but the fact that he immediately got a job in a big company receiving such a huge amount of money reveals that when he was in the commission he was serving  Arcelor Mittal's interests.

But ok ... this is just a little bit offtopic to explain why I am not completely against some merchants trying to avoid to pay some taxes. Especially given that I live in the country (Belgium) with one of the highest taxes in the world.
colvano

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 11:04:39 AM

How hard would it be to develop a full node wallet that only needs to be downloaded and installed. That the user does not need to do anything with the config file but the program just automatically updates the file and takes care of everything else?

NavtechServers.com - Navtech Servers: Status, Reviews, Information, Guides and News. Follow on Twitter
juguelio

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:19:37 AM

Hi Nav Coiners,

We've been added to the public coin vote for coinpayments.net. Coin Payments is very similar to Bit Pay, but it allows payments in over 50 alt-coins. If we get added to this platform, Nav Coin will be instantly integrated into over 75000 online stores as a payment option. If you have any spare BTC and would like to see NAV merchant tools, please cast your votes. If we get to 1000 Votes we get automatically added.

Quote from: Nav Coin

Coin Payments

Integrated payment gateway for cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Litecoin. Over 75,500 vendors across 182 different countries

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

I have personally donated 366 votes (0.366 BTC). If you have any dust lying around, please buy us some more votes! They actually give the raised funds to charity and their faucet, so its also a good cause.

Cheers,
Craig.

HELP NAV! More action less talk!

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

shahim
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:33:53 AM

How hard would it be to develop a full node wallet that only needs to be downloaded and installed. That the user does not need to do anything with the config file but the program just automatically updates the file and takes care of everything else?

We had this kind of installer package! Where you load an exe and just click and play... also with blockchain download option. I will talk to soopy so we can update that!

We had so much to do that this was put aside last days...

Thanx for you input!
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 11:37:48 AM

I have a problem with my NAV Windows wallet. First time my antivirus program found a threat in wallet.qt file but I ignored it. Now when I'm trying to run the wallet, i tcrashes first time and only after restart everything is working. Does someone knows there is the problem? I did everything according to guide on NAV page. This problem is only on my new PC, running windows 7.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
colvano

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 11:41:21 AM

We had this kind of installer package! Where you load an exe and just click and play... also with blockchain download option. I will talk to soopy so we can update that!

Thanx for you input!

Alright thanks for the answer. I figured out how it all works and it is not really hard. But if we want more mainstream consumers to join it should be as easy as possible.
I will patiently wait, good luck with it!

NavtechServers.com - Navtech Servers: Status, Reviews, Information, Guides and News. Follow on Twitter
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 12:11:31 PM

Sorry, but fast transactions are very important for usage! NAV is actually one of the fastest coins.

To be honest nobody waits that long for small transactions like coffee.

I very rarely buy things with bitcoin (I prefer to keep it) but I bought a subscription to a cloudstorage service once for 0.03 or something.

As soon as I paid and the transaction was seen, before even the first confirmation, my access was granted. Only a few seconds

hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 12:42:35 PM

Hopefully this changes your mindset on the Benefits of a evolving Crypto Landscape and why NAVCoin does NOT need to go anywhere near the Darkweb but is a evolution in Digital Money
Maybe a late reply but I was thinking about it and this is my view. NAV is an anonymous coin. That is what is actually known for in the outside world. The fact that NAV has faster transactions than Bitcoin and its other advantages are not really seen as NAVs main features by the outside world. And I guess other coins out there also have faster transactions than Bitcoin. So summarized, NAVs strength is anonimity. Yes, anonimity is nice sometimes. But lets be honest here ... do you really care government knows you bought 2 bananas, 1 apple and an icecream in your local store ? Do you really care if government knows you ordered new pants in an online store ? In case of online stores ... does it really matter if Bitcoin takes 30 minutes to arrive if the delivery of the pants takes 2-5 days (the 30 minutes are actually irrelevant as your order is known immediately when you push PURCHASE button) ? I don't think that most people would have problems with that.

What is the main advantage of an anonymous coin ? To hide what you bought and from who. When are people interested in this: tax avoidance and black markets. The only exception I know is maybe people wanting to hide they bought gold/silver or if they maybe paid for sexual services.

I am not saying that I don't value privacy of my purchases, even if I buy pineapples and yoghurt. But I doubt many people really care a lot about that. Merchants will probably prefer it to hide they sold something so they don't need to pay taxes on it. I think that if you really believe that NAV will mainly be used for honest activities than I think you are not being realistic. Why would I need any other crypto other than Bitcoin to buy groceries ? People are using Bitcoin right now to buy coffee in a cafe despite Bitcoins transaction taking 30 minutes. If I read your reply I have the feeling you want to compete against Bitcoin and win the fight. But I don't think that is the right path to go. Overtaking Bitcoin is almost impossible.

I am not claiming I am right and I am always open to change my mind about this. But then I need strong arguments which at this moment I didn't come up with one yet.

Money v Digital Money
Centralization v Decentralization

When you're Father gives you $1000 dollars cash for the first time and there is 0 accountability and no one is watching.

He says" Son," you can buy what ever your heart desires

What do you do?

You have 4 choices and must choose 1 only

1.You go straight to the Dark Web to purchase Drugs
2.Buy your self a Playstation 5 & Battlefield VR 2017
3.Buy your Father and a Gift
4.Give it All to charity

As you can see everyone has different choices and Digital Money gives you the same Freedoms and Choices

Not everyone will run to the Dark Web with NAVTech Anon

Bitcoin is slow. I would never use a Bitcoin powered payment card to purchase coffee Bitcoin is only King as it's the Original.

What is happening in the NAVCoin Project

NAV Coin is evolving the Blockchain further  - Faster,Secure,Private  & Power Efficient

All that is required is a USD/Nav or CNY/Nav starting point and user experience would come close to except able when making your coffee purchase

Bitcoins Path in energy consumption
Is there an end to how much hashing power consumption  / electricity will be used to power a Decentralized Economy

Crypto Currencies to survive need to become extremely power efficient to go the distance or this mass scale Decentralization experiment is doomed to failure. The Blockchain size needsto evolve into something that so compressible and tiny heading itself into the Quantum Computing arena so transactions and record keeping flow quickly

Bitcoin MUST evolve and Crypto coins like NAVCoin must lead the way

Imagine electronic appliances of the future producing crypto currency as well as providing another function with extreme power efficiency. Like a Alarm Clock, Your Phone or Car

Altcoins are the Future and NAVCoin is playing a vital role in that evolution

hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 12:53:20 PM

Thanx for you input!

Excellent
Can it ask is this a new install or would you like to add a existing wallet.dat file
anderson silva 1

Activity: 285
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 01:49:31 PM

Hi Nav Coiners,

We've been added to the public coin vote for coinpayments.net. Coin Payments is very similar to Bit Pay, but it allows payments in over 50 alt-coins. If we get added to this platform, Nav Coin will be instantly integrated into over 75000 online stores as a payment option. If you have any spare BTC and would like to see NAV merchant tools, please cast your votes. If we get to 1000 Votes we get automatically added.

Quote from: Nav Coin

Coin Payments

Integrated payment gateway for cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Litecoin. Over 75,500 vendors across 182 different countries

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

I have personally donated 366 votes (0.366 BTC). If you have any dust lying around, please buy us some more votes! They actually give the raised funds to charity and their faucet, so its also a good cause.

Cheers,
Craig.

HELP NAV! More action less talk!
   This nav community is amazing, congratulations !!!
redjedievolution
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:09:54 PM

Stop using Dollars, which is used in pedophilia drugs, weapons.
Stop using euros, which is used in pedophilia drugs, weapons.
Stop using every currency which is used in all illegal stuff.
 Wink

I would leave NAV Coin if community or Devs focus the interest in Darkmarkets. It's not the view of the team at all.

I would't like to see my name linked to a network of pedophiles, drug dealers or arm dealers...Actually Darknet looks much like the 1% that rules the world.

Nobody is talking about what Anon is bringing to table which is a DECENTRALISED PRIVATE AND SECURE system to do monetary transactions.

One of the main features of NAV Coin is the time between transactions and that's VERY VERY IMPORTANT in a cryptocurrency.

I think that instead of looking for rapid solutions into making a fast $ community should focus in helping DEV team in promoting it.

I can't believe that NAV community is talentless and only cares about a fast profit.

You do video? well... Make videos of NAV (I have seen some videos from users that help) You do Photoshop? Well..There's loads of info about NAV in the website and some infrographics that Pakage made as a guide.

All is an illusion, there is only energy flowing
redjedievolution
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:17:56 PM

I don't want to buy coffe and be tracked as a coffe buyer and be a part of any kind of database which handles people which consume coffe. And receive future coffe advertisings

I don't want to buy sex toy and be tracked as a sex toys user.

I want to be anonymous in every aspect of my life. Because i don't want nobody knows what im doing, because there is a lot of publicity campaigns, and preconceptions in this world.

Marihuana is illegal and you can buy it in dark markets. But in some countries Marihuana is legal. Then many people don't like dark markets to buy drugs, but as soon as they are illegal their thoughts will change... Then i think. In what are based all of your thoughts and preconceptions? Maybe education? experiences in your life? Maybe you smoked a big spliff  when you was young and it hurted deeply and now MARIHUANA IS BAD.  All preconceptions and prejudices are bad. People is free to choose whatever they want.

Many countries and intelectual people said many times, illegal drugs make MUCH more bad things to the world and the people than them legal. You can see proofs around the world, Portugal, Uruguay, Mexico, etc... Even the son of Pablo Escobar say this.

Im agree with negate the dark markets for false IDS, assasins, etc...

But what about if i want to buy marihuana for me in anonymous way? In uruguay its legal, in the rest of the world illegal... Everything in this world is CRAZY.
We are living in a world of crazy and psychopatic leaders and governments.

I want an anonymous coin for EVERYTHING, i don't want anybody knows what im buying, even a coffe, a telephone, or a bag of marihuana. This is my opinion

PD: I don't consume marihuana, i take it as an example of a soft drug, legal in some countries and illegal in others Wink

Hopefully this changes your mindset on the Benefits of a evolving Crypto Landscape and why NAVCoin does NOT need to go anywhere near the Darkweb but is a evolution in Digital Money
Maybe a late reply but I was thinking about it and this is my view. NAV is an anonymous coin. That is what is actually known for in the outside world. The fact that NAV has faster transactions than Bitcoin and its other advantages are not really seen as NAVs main features by the outside world. And I guess other coins out there also have faster transactions than Bitcoin. So summarized, NAVs strength is anonimity. Yes, anonimity is nice sometimes. But lets be honest here ... do you really care government knows you bought 2 bananas, 1 apple and an icecream in your local store ? Do you really care if government knows you ordered new pants in an online store ? In case of online stores ... does it really matter if Bitcoin takes 30 minutes to arrive if the delivery of the pants takes 2-5 days (the 30 minutes are actually irrelevant as your order is known immediately when you push PURCHASE button) ? I don't think that most people would have problems with that.

What is the main advantage of an anonymous coin ? To hide what you bought and from who. When are people interested in this: tax avoidance and black markets. The only exception I know is maybe people wanting to hide they bought gold/silver or if they maybe paid for sexual services.

I am not saying that I don't value privacy of my purchases, even if I buy pineapples and yoghurt. But I doubt many people really care a lot about that. Merchants will probably prefer it to hide they sold something so they don't need to pay taxes on it. I think that if you really believe that NAV will mainly be used for honest activities than I think you are not being realistic. Why would I need any other crypto other than Bitcoin to buy groceries ? People are using Bitcoin right now to buy coffee in a cafe despite Bitcoins transaction taking 30 minutes. If I read your reply I have the feeling you want to compete against Bitcoin and win the fight. But I don't think that is the right path to go. Overtaking Bitcoin is almost impossible.

I am not claiming I am right and I am always open to change my mind about this. But then I need strong arguments which at this moment I didn't come up with one yet.

redjedievolution
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:20:26 PM

When anon full nodes will be available. Im gonna make a script for an automatic implementation of it.  Wink

juguelio

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:21:29 PM

Stop using Dollars, which is used in pedophilia drugs, weapons.
Stop using euros, which is used in pedophilia drugs, weapons.
Stop using every currency which is used in all illegal stuff.
 Wink

I wish I could mate.
This is why in a way I joined crypto.
I have the same vision. I think you are getting me wrong. I just think it's wrong to focus the development of NAV Coin into Darkmarkets.
And I think the DEV team thinks like me on this.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

Pages: « 1 ... 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 [1036] 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: