Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:12:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 [1047] 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 07:40:26 AM

If you don't control price than unfortunately without adoption it's just pump and dump no matter how good development you make.
Nobody controll the price on coins, its the markt who controll.
But sometimes it comes a big whale into a small coin, not for support, just to dump with profit.
So you can call all coins pump&dump even bitcoin.
With good work it get adoption and the price will go up.

Yes, but somebody makes the market Wink
... and when it comes to last few days/weks it seems that anything above 20-30BTC is that 'somebody'
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mikethedikevanegan

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 07:41:39 AM

I should ignore the charts until adoption, but the price makes me want to hear the development updates.  I believe it was said that NAV was in talks with other coins or merchants about integrating or accepting NAV?  Are there some updates on this?

Every week we provide updates and week on week they are substantial. Just 4 days ago we delivered a merchant integration, ambassador program, announced our first partner for decentralization and more. We have just had an organic article posted on Bitcoin.com, our Twitter presence is going through the roof.

I am not sure what more can be asked of us at this stage. We are putting mammoth hours, effort and money into this project. The rest is up to you all.

We are definitely a mid term investment, not a pump and dump. We have great fundamentals and in the longer term we will win.

Be the bull.

I'm certainly not shitting on the project, so if it sounded like it, I'm sorry.  I see great things in this coins future and supporters will be rewarded.  I haven't sold any during this manipulation period.  Some coins I believe enough in to be a bag holder, for better or worse.  Nav is one of them.  I was just hoping for an update, so I could feel better during this period.  I think the devs have done an amazing job.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 08:34:10 AM

Good price! grabbing more.

redjedievolution
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 09:09:12 AM

Hello manipulator. Im holding many NAVs, i don't get scared of your attitude, maybe you're selling to yourself in order to scare us or something like this. But im strong as granite rock.

All is an illusion, there is only energy flowing
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 10:09:15 AM

Hello manipulator. Im holding many NAVs, i don't get scared of your attitude, maybe you're selling to yourself in order to scare us or something like this. But im strong as granite rock.

I don't get why everyone that makes a small remark that can be considered against NAV would be a manipulation attempt in order to make people sell their coin. First, people invested in NAV do it because they believe in the project and therefore will not sell no matter what anyone says. Secondly, even if some people listen, it will only be a small subset that definitely will not even make the price go down if they sell. I don't think scaring a few people on a forum is the best strategy to cause a price dump.

Just ignore these comments and keep waiting for the decentralization  Wink
mir007

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 12:16:55 PM

http://www.miroholopainen.com/uploads/1/2/3/5/12352503/navcoininfographic3_1_orig.jpg

Thanks NAV Coin supporter in Slack @Mir007

There's a channel in Slack for the community to bring infrographics, videos etc.

Don't forget to VOTE for NAV Coin here: (it's free)

https://revex.co/#vote

Hi Navsters!

I decided to stop being a lurker in the forum and start writing. This infographic is indeed my making and thank you for the positive comments. I was helped by shahim, juguelio and pakage with the content of it, so credit where credit is due. Thanks for being so helpful! I am looking to do some more infographics in the future about cryptocurrencies and am willing to take into account any suggestions if you have them.

mir007
cryptospreader_temp

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 12:40:36 PM

What is the slack invite link? I need to join and explore there.
BitcoinExpert

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 12:47:52 PM

You can join us here https://navcoin-sign-up.herokuapp.com
cryptospreader_temp

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 01:01:49 PM

You can join us here https://navcoin-sign-up.herokuapp.com

Thanks. That helped. I will join in a moment. Waiting for the invite email.
KemotTM

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:05:12 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2016, 01:15:53 PM by KemotTM

I wondering, who is stupid enough to sell at that price?  Grin
dricoteixeira78

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:25:28 PM

Btc those 3 days until it stayed at maximum in the house of 750 dollars. There is no justification for nav falling from 52 to 33sat. Currency is all part of the contesto not only the projects but the price stability. If the dev does not open the eyes to this the btc chando to 800 dollars to nav by the way that is tomandno will arrive at 1k and could be the end.
Exelsior

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 02:38:03 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2016, 03:04:35 PM by Exelsior

NAV Team .... are you exploring dark net for NAVs adoption? Remember that dark net does not mean only criminals but there are many people on dark net who want transactions to be made anonymously for good reasons and many such use cases will only rise in future.

Please watch this informative video on the subject of darknet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luvthTjC0OI

Remember, nobody cared for Monero in the past but once it got endorsement from Alphabay the price skyrocketed.

Since blockchain revolution is just beginning and it will take time before an average person realizes and adopts its merits. Meanwhile, there is nothing wrong to explore other areas for which the functionality of NAV is best suited for.

The only question that is hitting NAV investors is what is stopping this superior coin which is based on PoS protocol, which is 100% anonymous and soon to be decentralized to skyrocket and meanwhile the other so-called anon coins are eating away NAVs share of pie.
rapazev

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 03:45:29 PM

i dont see this dump as manipulation in this case.
navcoin had a big pump... last consolidation was at 2k~3k for a long time and then boom. 10k~12k.

a few smart holders sold at 10k~12k, others at 6k~9k. but most of the investors were specting to see a new ATH. Right now we are seeing a "desperation" dump... bitcoin price brought the price down and now the old holders from 2k and others who bought at the top are getting out.

i've sold at 8500 and bought back at 4k. now they are back to my wallet and i will hold for a month or two again.
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 04:11:02 PM

navcoin had a big pump... last consolidation was at 2k~3k for a long time and then boom. 10k~12k.

a few smart holders sold at 10k~12k, others at 6k~9k. but most of the investors were specting to see a new ATH. Right now we are seeing a "desperation" dump... bitcoin price brought the price down and now the old holders from 2k and others who bought at the top are getting out.

i've sold at 8500 and bought back at 4k. now they are back to my wallet and i will hold for a month or two again.

Such techniques never allows NAV price to go higher. People bought enough cheap NAV and I'm sure they will dump it again if market shows uptrend direction. Newly arriving users and new markets, accepting NAV, could change the situation. I'm staking and do not care about the price. I will buy more if it drops  Smiley

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Arvydas77

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 04:22:00 PM

Such techniques never allows NAV price to go higher. People bought enough cheap NAV and I'm sure they will dump it again if market shows uptrend direction. Newly arriving users and new markets, accepting NAV, could change the situation. I'm staking and do not care about the price. I will buy more if it drops  Smiley

Niche for NAV as it is anonymous coin:

Encrypted Services Exec: Bitcoin’s Price History Follows Gartner’s ‘Hype Cycle’
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/encrypted-services-exec-bitcoins-price-history-follows-gartners-hype-cycle/

What is also new is that instead of having the parties to the transaction maintain private electronic records, the records are maintained in numerous copies and easily available for review by anyone.Such transparency makes sense for regulated transfers such as real property transfers and commodity trades. But not for transactions requiring privacy.

The anonymity benefits of blockchain are frequently oversold, according to Khan. All bitcoin transaction records are open and available for inspection using tools like Block Explorer. At some point, bitcoin ownership could be connected to individuals. Individual transactions could be accessible to outside parties.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dricoteixeira78

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 05:47:04 PM

Worst of all are the answers that everything is fine. The nav was coin today that more fell. This passivity distracts investors and leaves the nav more discrediting in that it believes in her
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 06:11:37 PM

NAV Team .... are you exploring dark net for NAVs adoption? Remember that dark net does not mean only criminals but there are many people on dark net who want transactions to be made anonymously for good reasons and many such use cases will only rise in future.

Remember, nobody cared for Monero in the past but once it got endorsement from Alphabay the price skyrocketed.

Since blockchain revolution is just beginning and it will take time before an average person realizes and adopts its merits. Meanwhile, there is nothing wrong to explore other areas for which the functionality of NAV is best suited for.

The only question that is hitting NAV investors is what is stopping this superior coin which is based on PoS protocol, which is 100% anonymous and soon to be decentralized to skyrocket and meanwhile the other so-called anon coins are eating away NAVs share of pie.

Let me already tell you that this discussion here is useless. I totally agree with you and I already brought this up a few weeks ago, but there are some people that really think there is a market for people wanting to hide that they bought coffee and apples in the store. Today I watched the newest video of TheDollarVigilante and he seems to agree to my theory that regular people give a rats ass about anonimity/privacy. (See from minute 2 to minute 3.):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjf3Sbn2__0

There are always going to be some people that care about hiding their purchases but this is just a small minority. Most people don't care and even if they did care, they are scared of cryptocurrencies something I experienced in real life when I tried to make family and friends invest in Bitcoin. So yes, I am not saying that I know all truths but in my opinion you are totally right that if NAV wants to become big, it has to adopt the darknet and then it will blast over Monero.
colvano

Activity: 281

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 06:37:50 PM

Let me already tell you that this discussion here is useless. I totally agree with you and I already brought this up a few weeks ago, but there are some people that really think there is a market for people wanting to hide that they bought coffee and apples in the store. Today I watched the newest video of TheDollarVigilante and he seems to agree to my theory that regular people give a rats ass about anonimity/privacy. (See from minute 2 to minute 3.):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjf3Sbn2__0

There are always going to be some people that care about hiding their purchases but this is just a small minority. Most people don't care and even if they did care, they are scared of cryptocurrencies something I experienced in real life when I tried to make family and friends invest in Bitcoin. So yes, I am not saying that I know all truths but in my opinion you are totally right that if NAV wants to become big, it has to adopt the darknet and then it will blast over Monero.

As I said before, I do not want the focus to be Darknet Markets. However, nothing can stop them from using it and it will show trust in the system. It is a open source decentralized system so if you want the Markets to use it, you can make it happen.

I think the focus should be on people in unsafe countries, journalist, whistle blowers, donating to things like Wikileaks etc. That is what privacy means to me. The word anonymity focuses more on the Markets for me.

NavtechServers.com - Navtech Servers: Status, Reviews, Information, Guides and News. Follow on Twitter
Arvydas77

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 06:49:28 PM

To all newbies complaining about  the price and blaming NAV team that they do nothing to stop a dump.
Firstly, NAV team are developers and not a market speculators. They can't control the price. It is you.
Secondly, correction in price will come with NAV adoption in the market. Now, NAV is only a coin offering anonymous transactions (with decentralization it will become even greater) but what do we really need is adoption. Darkmarket, libertarian societies, supranational communities, businesses, whatever kind of market. Adoption is the first sign that somenone needs NAV. So, wait for it, if you have enough patience.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 07:31:03 PM

Just a reminder that NAV is on bitsquare.io a distributed exchange. coins for sale stay locked in multisig addresses on your install. No one can close or hack exchange and steal your coins.  You can tie you ask/bit for NAV to polonix market value +- a % so you don't have to keep changing your trade. Has built in TOR you can send NAV to it Anon but I don't see a way to withdraw Anon right now.

New version is available.

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
Pages: « 1 ... 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 [1047] 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: