Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:01:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 [1051] 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 06:24:43 PM

I'm sure the IRS will trace the blockchain if/when they get all the coinbase user info.  If I bought BTC @ $300 there and then Bought coffee at the bitcoin general store when BTC was $400 The IRS wants a cut.

As I said, transactions are traceable if you take no precaution or in special cases. Using your own ISP to make transactions or coin mixing with just one mixer can get you traced, in theory again and provided that those looking for you are motivated and powerful enough to pull all the strings.

This article is just a collection of same old arguments + a plug about zcash.
So people need to be computer experts to be sure to not get caught ?

People who really have something to hide and have chosen crypto to do it better be damn well sure they know how to use their tools of choice. In this case it is computers.

No one will spend the resources required to analyze the blockchain of any coin to back trace your coffee purchases. We are talking real reason to hide here.

I have yet to see convincing evidence that blockchain analysis will lead with any reasonable degree of certainty to a specific person who has taken necessary precautions.

Sure, currencies like NAV, and even the earlier ones mentioned make it a lot easier to cover yourself and that's good. I just don't agree with this notion that everything with standard crypto can be traced that this article seems to want to pass.

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:32:39 PM

So you saying a drug addict (maybe an extreme case but to make my point clear) needs to know all about crypto and security ? I couldn't disagree more to you. An anonymous coin should be anonymous for everyone, not only those that understand all the details.

This is getting off topic so it's the last comment from me about the issue.

You are confusing things that are with things that should be. The latter is subjective.

I never said anything about what I think should be happening because it's irrelevant. I am describing what I believe is the actual case now. Or at least what it looks like from where I'm standing.

And it was all about those articles trying to give the impression that its almost trivial to backtrace transactions to a person from blockchain analysis. Either as a plug for a new anon coin or as a way to devalue crypto in general (like: see people, they told you you are safe by using all those unorthodox tech currencies and it was really bollocks... might as well stick to fiat money that you know and trust)

Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:45:02 PM

No, it isn't. NAV is an anonymous coin and we are discussing anonimity. It is in fact very important for NAV if the other coins are not as anonymous as they claim.

You are confusing things that are with things that should be. The latter is subjective.
This is complete BS. You say that people should know what they are doing, and I say they shouldn't. Why would your view by less subjective than mine ? Because it comes from you ? The crypto community is pushing to make crypto mainstream. You can't make it mainstream if you need to be a computer scientist with a PhD in internet security in order to be sure your transactions are guaranteed anonymous. It is the task of the crypto community to device a mechanism to guarantee this to even people that hardly knows what is a computer. Without that, it can never be mainstream.

And it was all about those articles trying to give the impression that its almost trivial to backtrace transactions to a person from blockchain analysis. Either as a plug for a new anon coin or as a way to devalue crypto in general (like: see people, they told you you are safe by using all those unorthodox tech currencies and it was really bollocks... might as well stick to fiat money that you know and trust)
That's your subjective interpretation of what I was saying. In the report I read the claim was made that investigators (highly qualified ones) managed to trace SOME transactions. They never said they could trace all transactions and they never said it was an easy thing to do (nor did I state that it was an easy thing to do). They stated that the tumblers and mixers didn't guarantee the full proof anonimity that they claimed. Maybe many transactions can't be traced, but the risk is there that some can get traced so you are taking a risk to get caught ... unless .... NAV's mechanism works better and can guarantee full anonimity which would make NAV world's first fully anonymous coin.
LBX

Activity: 1025
Merit: 534

A

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:19:26 PM

No, it isn't. NAV is an anonymous coin and we are discussing anonimity. It is in fact very important for NAV if the other coins are not as anonymous as they claim.

This is complete BS. You say that people should know what they are doing, and I say they shouldn't. Why would your view by less subjective than mine ? Because it comes from you ? The crypto community is pushing to make crypto mainstream. You can't make it mainstream if you need to be a computer scientist with a PhD in internet security in order to be sure your transactions are guaranteed anonymous. It is the task of the crypto community to device a mechanism to guarantee this to even people that hardly knows what is a computer. Without that, it can never be mainstream.

That's your subjective interpretation of what I was saying. In the report I read the claim was made that investigators (highly qualified ones) managed to trace SOME transactions. They never said they could trace all transactions and they never said it was an easy thing to do (nor did I state that it was an easy thing to do). They stated that the tumblers and mixers didn't guarantee the full proof anonimity that they claimed. Maybe many transactions can't be traced, but the risk is there that some can get traced so you are taking a risk to get caught ... unless .... NAV's mechanism works better and can guarantee full anonimity which would make NAV world's first fully anonymous coin.

Reasonable words

What is the difference between CLOAK & nav? and who is the best!

-More anonymous
-More  Privacy

for me  I will choose  CLOAK  then  nav

aristokrat

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 09:03:20 PM

Another alt coin treading a similar path, with a promise of fast transaction speeds and an optional anonymous transaction feature that utilizes a second Blockchain called the subchain, is NAVCoin. Looking to implement 'subchain as a service,' its developers plan to complete the decentralization of their network in the next five weeks, as noted in an email.

NAVCoin offers optional anonymous transactions that are sent through a double encrypted network of servers which all run on decentralized Blockchain technology.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/new-coins-seek-to-cash-in-on-zcashs-problems
Waldozaur12
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 09:30:52 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2016, 10:01:01 PM by Waldozaur12

Another alt coin treading a similar path, with a promise of fast transaction speeds and an optional anonymous transaction feature that utilizes a second Blockchain called the subchain, is NAVCoin. Looking to implement 'subchain as a service,' its developers plan to complete the decentralization of their network in the next five weeks, as noted in an email.

NAVCoin offers optional anonymous transactions that are sent through a double encrypted network of servers which all run on decentralized Blockchain technology.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/new-coins-seek-to-cash-in-on-zcashs-problems

Nice one. NAV is almoust like ticking time  bomb.  Grin
spendawgs

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 10:05:36 PM

Thanks

Woof woof!!
dodziu

Activity: 473
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 10:47:42 PM

As I said, transactions are traceable if you take no precaution or in special cases. Using your own ISP to make transactions or coin mixing with just one mixer can get you traced, in theory again and provided that those looking for you are motivated and powerful enough to pull all the strings.

This article is just a collection of same old arguments + a plug about zcash.
So people need to be computer experts to be sure to not get caught ?

People who really have something to hide and have chosen crypto to do it better be damn well sure they know how to use their tools of choice. In this case it is computers.

No one will spend the resources required to analyze the blockchain of any coin to back trace your coffee purchases. We are talking real reason to hide here.

I have yet to see convincing evidence that blockchain analysis will lead with any reasonable degree of certainty to a specific person who has taken necessary precautions.

Sure, currencies like NAV, and even the earlier ones mentioned make it a lot easier to cover yourself and that's good. I just don't agree with this notion that everything with standard crypto can be traced that this article seems to want to pass.

Why most of people think, if someone wants to hide something, it MUST be illegal???
i.e.
In Poland cryptocurrencies are not regulated, meaning government/IRS don't know what to do with it at the moment, and how to get cut.
Yet, it is possible that you will be fined, if IRS find out you are mining,selling or using BTC/Alt in any way.
And you can be fined for any transactions made in the past.
And we have this:
"Everything which is not forbidden is allowed"

They are contradicting themselves , but you will have no chance against Gov/IRS.

That is one of the strong reasons, why some people involved in crypto want to keep their anonymity.

bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:46:44 AM

Why most of people think, if someone wants to hide something, it MUST be illegal???
i.e.

It usually is but it's not the case that it must be.

If it's worth hiding though, it might become illegal later, or taxable or sensitive or whatever, it doesn't matter and doesn't change anything.
At the end of the day it's up to any individual to take precautions.

Right now it's not easy and takes some knowledge whether people like it or not. In the future who knows?

yaooke

Activity: 280

Vincit qui se vincit.

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 09:48:56 AM

Nice news...Now watch the price go high.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
juguelio

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 10:25:52 AM

Nice news...Now watch the price go high.

Another one

http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/11/24/navtech-online/

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
juguelio

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 11:19:41 AM

Hi community,

I came across this article: https://cointelegraph.com/news/uquid-allows-40-different-altcoins-to-use-visas-global-network

Basicallty: DEBIT CARD that takes Alt-coins. Most of the ''Anon coins'' are listed but NAV Coin.

What do you say???

https://uquid.com/contact-us

https://twitter.com/uquidcard

Let's fill their inbox with NAV Coin requests!!!

''It's not what NAV Coin can do for you...It's what YOU can do for NAV Coin''

Peace!

Please re tweet: https://twitter.com/Juguelio/status/801747870407917568

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

yavuzc78

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:05:20 PM

Hi community,

I came across this article: https://cointelegraph.com/news/uquid-allows-40-different-altcoins-to-use-visas-global-network

Basicallty: DEBIT CARD that takes Alt-coins. Most of the ''Anon coins'' are listed but NAV Coin.

What do you say???

https://uquid.com/contact-us

https://twitter.com/uquidcard

Let's fill their inbox with NAV Coin requests!!!

''It's not what NAV Coin can do for you...It's what YOU can do for NAV Coin''

Peace!

Please re tweet: https://twitter.com/Juguelio/status/801747870407917568
Good news. I hope it will be good for buy NAV.

juguelio

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 09:53:13 AM

Stickers have arrived.

NAV Coin & Edinburgh Castle.

Where are you?

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

kamidela

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:28:52 AM

Hey there. I just need to say i support you from day one (of my trading) and i am holding some coins, because i believe in this project. There is so much good news every week and i think this coin have a great future. But still i just dont understand price on the market? Do i not see the bigger picture, did i miss something? I just dont understand why people not buying it, if there is 100% clear, that NAV is Number 3 ON THE MARKET (Decentralization, Open Source, New Market..and so on). So im asking you, where is the problem? =) Other coins on Poloniex have much more volume and they are basicaly shit coins?.. You need to wake up guys and start promote this coin 100%. You have a product, very good product and i will support it all the time, but you need to do more about promotion (and i know you are working on Video right now), which is perfect. I just came here to tell you i am a supporter not to tell you push the price up, but trying to say, you guys deserve way bigger Value on the matker, which i dont know why, you dont have already. NAV is great coin with GREAT TEAM, which diserve VALUE on the market. Is just time people realize that.

Soo keep up great work.  Grin

Regards, Kamidela
yaooke

Vincit qui se vincit.

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 12:51:33 PM

Nice stickers!

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
redjedievolution
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 12:54:24 PM

Rich list has been the same since +10months.

There is only less than 10% of the total amount of coins in poloniex.

We, the Investors are holding.

Price is down due to manipulation. Great time to buy. Anyways you must understand if someone wants to buy must do it slowly, because if someone just want to buy 100btc of NAVCoins price will fly to 10k sat.

When decentraliced network becomes alive and marketing starts rocking.  Value will be corrected. Also you   must understand less than a month ago price was 200-500 sat. Now it is 4200sat.

We want increase in price/value step by step.

BTW: I also received my stickers

Hey there. I just need to say i support you from day one (of my trading) and i am holding some coins, because i believe in this project. There is so much good news every week and i think this coin have a great future. But still i just dont understand price on the market? Do i not see the bigger picture, did i miss something? I just dont understand why people not buying it, if there is 100% clear, that NAV is Number 3 ON THE MARKET (Decentralization, Open Source, New Market..and so on). So im asking you, where is the problem? =) Other coins on Poloniex have much more volume and they are basicaly shit coins?.. You need to wake up guys and start promote this coin 100%. You have a product, very good product and i will support it all the time, but you need to do more about promotion (and i know you are working on Video right now), which is perfect. I just came here to tell you i am a supporter not to tell you push the price up, but trying to say, you guys deserve way bigger Value on the matker, which i dont know why, you dont have already. NAV is great coin with GREAT TEAM, which diserve VALUE on the market. Is just time people realize that.

Regards, Kamidela

All is an illusion, there is only energy flowing
YAdaminer

Activity: 829

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 01:10:43 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2016, 01:20:58 PM by YAdaminer

Hmm, just a little correction a month ago price was ~8k. Price level of ~800sat was at least 5 months ago.

Price is down due to manipulation. Great time to buy. Anyways you must understand if someone wants to buy must do it slowly, because if someone just want to buy 100btc of NAVCoins price will fly to 10k sat.

When decentraliced network becomes alive and marketing starts rocking.  Value will be corrected. Also you   must understand less than a month ago price was 200-500 sat. Now it is 4200sat.

We want increase in price/value step by step.

BTW: I also received my stickers

Soo keep up great work.  Grin

Regards, Kamidela

yaooke

Vincit qui se vincit.

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 02:40:32 PM

Very interesting graph movement...

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MioNAVs

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 04:03:19 PM

Regards, Kamidela

Nice Post ^^
I am also a supporter from the first days of Navajo.
I buyed NAVs from 200sat until 11.000sat and I dont think to sell. If I sell then the gains go back to NAV.

I think the polonix wallet holds 16'000'000 navs.
By the way, the stickers looking great   Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 [1051] 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: