Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:53:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 [1075] 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085697 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 06:14:21 PM

I hope you all bought at 3000sats Smiley
Where will next stop? 6000sats?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sulfurtank

Activity: 592

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 06:18:32 PM

I am sure as soon as the guys are back from well deserved holidays this glitch will be address.

Feliz NAVidad!

Lol !! Fanatic. Cheesy

I agree, they have kept their promises, they deserve a bit of rest.
So for now, enjoy the holidays.

Best wishes to all for a Merry Christmas and a peaceful and prosperous New Year.

By glitch u mean a truncated wallet that doesn't recognize the mainnet? There's something heavier than just a glitch.
sulfurtank

Activity: 592

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 06:23:02 PM

I oscillate between dark and light side of the force. Dark side tells me to raise my punishing sword and crunch up the support wall. Light side suggests that I should lock this thread and permanently end NAV discussion.
juguelio

Activity: 687

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 06:29:34 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2016, 06:54:43 PM by juguelio

I oscillate between dark and light side of the force. Dark side tells me to raise my punishing sword and crunch up the support wall. Light side suggests that I should lock this thread and permanently end NAV discussion.

Patience Padawan and you will be rewarded. As I said before if you download the blockchain you can run the QT and earn stakes. Instead of focusing in the wallet and market why don't take a look at setting up a server so you can validate anon transactions. I'm sure somebody with a Jedi talent like yours can do that and more.

''Do or Do not, there's no try'' Yoda...

Feliz NAVidad!

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:56:16 PM

Coinitrage.com Arbitrage Firm now accepts NAV!

Live chat support is now available on-site to NAV users, or forum support is also available on our BitcoinTalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1725963.0

Please note that while we offer services with NAV, we are not directly affiliated with the developers of the coin. Please read our Terms of Service before using the Coinitrage Arbitrage Platform!

Guys, THIS IS A SCAM, do not use!! You have been warned, cheap HYIP scam.

Soooooooon...............
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 11:14:18 PM

Live chat support is now available on-site to NAV users, or forum support is also available on our BitcoinTalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1725963.0

Please note that while we offer services with NAV, we are not directly affiliated with the developers of the coin. Please read our Terms of Service before using the Coinitrage Arbitrage Platform!

75000 NAV invested with Coinitrage and counting

We are paying, do your research before you post.

Yes, I know, it's a classic ponzi scheme, a few might get a little bit but you guys will get away with most of the coins. I've seen it many times before.

Soooooooon...............
rapazev

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 12:12:34 AM

might be paying now, but how long?
if your "project" is legit, then please, explain to us how can you have such a great profit EVERY day?
colvano

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 12:57:29 AM

if your "project" is legit, then please, explain to us how can you have such a great profit EVERY day?
I've already explained this on the first page of our thread in our ANN, and we are more than happy to explain further via our live support function.

If I could double my money every 4 days I would not tell anyone and just get rich asap. If it seems too good to be true, it is.

So this is FRAUD, with capital letters. FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD Smiley

NavtechServers.com - Navtech Servers: Status, Reviews, Information, Guides and News. Follow on Twitter
dodziu

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:20:02 AM

I've already explained this on the first page of our thread in our ANN, and we are more than happy to explain further via our live support function.

If I could double my money every 4 days I would not tell anyone and just get rich asap. If it seems too good to be true, it is.

there is very good reasoning behind that temporary interest rate and why there is a maximum amount one  can invest.

80000 NAV invested and counting

hahaha, again.
it was around here sometime ago,i think 2 years ago.
You just rebranded little bit and think people fall into this, nice try...
dont use it, its SCAM!!!!
it works at the beginning, but it is too late for anyone else now.

but if you are not SCAM, i will send you 5BTC if you put 10BTC in escrow of my choice Smiley
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 06:09:15 AM

So they double your money every 4 days ? ... Yep, typical Ponzi scheme and no need to have any discussion about that. People should stay away from these shit schemes.
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 06:52:54 AM

So they double your money every 4 days ? ... Yep, typical Ponzi scheme and no need to have any discussion about that. People should stay away from these shit schemes.
again, 80000 NAV invested and counting
We have explained how it's possible in our original thread and our plans for the future. These plans are promotional, for our launch, then as we establish a user base and clientele we will lower the rates of return.

This is hella funny, sorry.  Explain all you want every single sorta thing like this that has popped up in crypto has been a scam, perhaps you don't see it that way cause you really think what you're doing will actually work and be a success.......hard for ME to believe that one.  Sorry but people that play on your site are begging to get ripped off and eventually they will, maybe not tomorrow but they WILL.

I think I'll adhere to big red warning on your profile "Warning: Trade with extreme caution!".......hahahah now THAT's funny along side this ridiculousness lol
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 08:54:54 AM

We have explained how it's possible in our original thread and our plans for the future. These plans are promotional, for our launch, then as we establish a user base and clientele we will lower the rates of return.

Reporting the amount of NAV invested means nothing. But its something to say when you have nothing else...

You say you explain the high interest rates on your site but I found nothing relevant. Can you paste it here?
And if the explanation is something like "we use our expert knowledge to make smart investments using proprietary tech", don't bother. That's not an explanation.

For anyone still blinded enough by greed to consider it, just think.

If they have such a miraculous legitimate scheme would they be trying to justify themselves repeatedly on a bitcoin talk forum? Need referral programs or even so much aggressive advertising?
I would just invest my lifetime savings and all my friends/relatives money if it really was guaranteed and legit. I wouldn't need a whole platform to attract a few dozen btcs worth

At best they are gambling the money, at worst they are just collecting it to bail at the best moment. But enough about this. Anyone still not convinced deserves what they get.

Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:08:59 PM

This is hella funny, sorry.  Explain all you want every single sorta thing like this that has popped up in crypto has been a scam, perhaps you don't see it that way cause you really think what you're doing will actually work and be a success.......hard for ME to believe that one.  Sorry but people that play on your site are begging to get ripped off and eventually they will, maybe not tomorrow but they WILL.

I think I'll adhere to big red warning on your profile "Warning: Trade with extreme caution!".......hahahah now THAT's funny along side this ridiculousness lol
This guy is just too funny. If he could make 100 % gain every 4 days he would not need to beg for money. You start with 1000 euro and after a few months you are millionaire. Just ridiculous. He should be banned on this forum.
trackmaster

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 06:31:55 PM

8.3BTC + 82000 NAV + 460ETH invested and counting....and that's just the top 3 currencies.

Why don't you all go look at the payments, and all of the people making money, before throwing accusations.

Why do you continue to aggressively post here? You and your team of experts should be extremely busy
providing your service, not posting to hundreds of ANN pages of all cryto currencies. All I see your service
doing is hyping, but as far as payouts you seem to cut off anything older than 12-21-16. You have made
this pitch now please move along. Any reputable investments service would not represent their firm in
the manner in which you are acting. Skepticism on services such as you're offering is warranted by all given
the history of such offers especially in the Crytpo world. This service is sketchy at best and would not pass
any legitimate test of a reputable service in the normal world of investing. Monitoring ongoing.

Domain :   coinitrage.com
IP :   94.156.128.101

Nameservers :   dns1.registrar-servers.com (216.87.155.33)
dns2.registrar-servers.com (216.87.152.33)

Created :   2015-12-03
Updated :   2016-12-06
Expires :   2017-12-03

RAW Whois :   Domain Name: COINITRAGE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1985370713_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2016-12-06T02:43:13.00Z
Creation Date: 2015-12-03T12:14:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-12-03T12:14:39.00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Registrant Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Registrant Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Registrant City: PANAMA
Registrant State/Province: PANAMA
Registrant Postal Code: 0
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: 47243A39FB944DE9938464EE35E7806A.PROTECT@WHOISGUARD.COM
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Admin Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Admin Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Admin City: PANAMA
Admin State/Province: PANAMA
Admin Postal Code: 0
Admin Country: PA
Admin Phone: +507.8365503
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +51.17057182
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: 47243A39FB944DE9938464EE35E7806A.PROTECT@WHOISGUARD.COM
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Tech Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Tech Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Tech City: PANAMA
Tech State/Province: PANAMA
Tech Postal Code: 0
Tech Country: PA
Tech Phone: +507.8365503
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +51.17057182
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: 47243A39FB944DE9938464EE35E7806A.PROTECT@WHOISGUARD.COM
Name Server: dns1.registrar-servers.com
Name Server: dns2.registrar-servers.com
DNSSEC: unSigned
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@enom.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252982646
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net
colvano

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 07:14:14 PM

Screw them. Let us move on!

I hope 2017 will bring a lot of good for Nav Coin. The roadmap looked great, does anyone have any other ideas they would like to see implemented in the future?

I would love to see a Nav Coin hardware wallet. Or Nav gifts cards, with a redeem code. So you can give people Nav Coin to get started with. Perhaps with a small printed guide about Nav Coin basics. Who wouldn't want to surprise their friends with this new tech! Cheesy

NavtechServers.com - Navtech Servers: Status, Reviews, Information, Guides and News. Follow on Twitter
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 07:46:41 PM

8.3BTC + 82000 NAV + 460ETH invested and counting....and that's just the top 3 currencies.

Why don't you all go look at the payments, and all of the people making money, before throwing accusations.

Why do you continue to aggressively post here? You and your team of experts should be extremely busy
providing your service, not posting to hundreds of ANN pages of all cryto currencies. All I see your service
doing is hyping, but as far as payouts you seem to cut off anything older than 12-21-16. You have made
this pitch now please move along. Any reputable investments service would not represent their firm in
the manner in which you are acting. Skepticism on services such as you're offering is warranted by all given
the history of such offers especially in the Crytpo world. This service is sketchy at best and would not pass
any legitimate test of a reputable service in the normal world of investing. Monitoring ongoing.

Domain :   coinitrage.com
IP :   94.156.128.101

Nameservers :   dns1.registrar-servers.com (216.87.155.33)
dns2.registrar-servers.com (216.87.152.33)

Created :   2015-12-03
Updated :   2016-12-06
Expires :   2017-12-03

RAW Whois :   Domain Name: COINITRAGE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1985370713_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2016-12-06T02:43:13.00Z
Creation Date: 2015-12-03T12:14:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-12-03T12:14:39.00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Registrant Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Registrant Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Registrant City: PANAMA
Registrant State/Province: PANAMA
Registrant Postal Code: 0
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: 47243A39FB944DE9938464EE35E7806A.PROTECT@WHOISGUARD.COM
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Admin Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Admin Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Admin City: PANAMA
Admin State/Province: PANAMA
Admin Postal Code: 0
Admin Country: PA
Admin Phone: +507.8365503
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +51.17057182
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: 47243A39FB944DE9938464EE35E7806A.PROTECT@WHOISGUARD.COM
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Tech Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Tech Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Tech City: PANAMA
Tech State/Province: PANAMA
Tech Postal Code: 0
Tech Country: PA
Tech Phone: +507.8365503
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +51.17057182
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: 47243A39FB944DE9938464EE35E7806A.PROTECT@WHOISGUARD.COM
Name Server: dns1.registrar-servers.com
Name Server: dns2.registrar-servers.com
DNSSEC: unSigned
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@enom.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252982646
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net

I'm sorry, I will ignore now.....but THIS post deserved being quoted again.....so very well said:-)
Waldozaur12
Legendary

Activity: 1223

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 02:49:14 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2016, 03:20:57 AM by Waldozaur12

Nice Whale moves on the NAV market today Wink I Hope NAV will be  oversold soon  Cool

Best anon coin still undervalued...
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 05:44:20 AM

I hope 2017 will bring a lot of good for Nav Coin. The roadmap looked great, does anyone have any other ideas they would like to see implemented in the future?

I would love to see a Nav Coin hardware wallet. Or Nav gifts cards, with a redeem code. So you can give people Nav Coin to get started with. Perhaps with a small printed guide about Nav Coin basics. Who wouldn't want to surprise their friends with this new tech! Cheesy

there was a crypto card sevice called prypto https://prypto.com but I believe they are closed now. I did buy a bunch of 50 WDC scratch cards in 2014.

I gave most of them away at crypto/liberty meetups, sold 50 for a profit and cashed in the rest and sold the WDC.

Intital setup for a coin they did not yet support was expensive as there was a min 1000 card order. WDC was already setup so each card was cheaper and only 50 card min.

the site is still there But I'm not sure if it's really open for business.  NAV is not on their list of possible cards.   

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
colvano

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 11:13:16 AM

there was a crypto card sevice called prypto https://prypto.com but I believe they are closed now. I did buy a bunch of 50 WDC scratch cards in 2014.

I gave most of them away at crypto/liberty meetups, sold 50 for a profit and cashed in the rest and sold the WDC.

Intital setup for a coin they did not yet support was expensive as there was a min 1000 card order. WDC was already setup so each card was cheaper and only 50 card min.

the site is still there But I'm not sure if it's really open for business.  NAV is not on their list of possible cards.   

That is awesome! If you could give people a 100 nav for example and small guide on how to use it on Android and iOS. Scratch cards like that with a redeem code are a cool way to make people known with nav

mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 09:44:47 PM

well the last post on facebook was in april but that is newer than before.

cost for 1000 100NAV scratch cards (calulator did not show NAV used BLC for example)
Prypto Rates
Cost per Card    0.00021126 BTC
Reseller Rate    20 %
Total Weight    5.0 KG
BLC Exchange Rate    0.00000150 BLC

Reseller Costs
Sub Total    1.203512 BTC
Shipping    0.05875315 BTC
Total Costs (Excluding coins for wallet)    1.26226515 BTC

Coins Required (In addition to above)
Coins Required for wallet
Includes transaction costs    102000 BLC (0.153 BTC)

That is awesome! If you could give people a 100 nav for example and small guide on how to use it on Android and iOS. Scratch cards like that with a redeem code are a cool way to make people known with nav

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
Pages: « 1 ... 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 [1075] 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: