Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:05:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE 17 page comprehensive Bitcoin report w/ history of digital currency & more  (Read 904 times)
BanksWorstFear (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:29:52 PM

Previously we required an email address to download now our report is COMPLETELY FREE.

We hope people can distribute this to anyone interested in bitcoin and could use a one stop resource to the whole story. We go over the history of digital currencies including how government shut so many of them down, how bitcoin started, where it's been, current news and acceptance and what the future could hold with 'bitcoin 2.0' like technology

BONUS: we're offering $1 for the first 5 people who could show us a better free bitcoin report! Could you find anything free that's as attractive and comprehensive?
OFFER HERE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681006

We're hoping to run our site off donations and continue to give out free content, how to guides and advice to potential bitcoin adopters.
You can donate BTC here: 1CJg2c8Kn34QfBLs5hn84rm52GF3zAerMZ - or see more options at site: http://BanksWorstFear.com/donate
I can't fit the URL in signature; I assume because I am a new user.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4528

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:53:27 PM

hmmmm, my view of your report...
(in advance, im sorry)
couple pages about other people doing non crypto based digital cash stuff in the history section.. might as well of added itunes, facebook and paypal.. to add to the boredom.. but then you get to 'bitcoins debut', and im about to say "finally we get to bitcoin facts"... but then, facepalm

The software itself was released in 2009. Not much known about the original software creator. The major public consensus is that his name is a fake pseudonym and that the creator of bitcoin could be someone of any nationality or could actually a group of people.

1) its well documented that his language and style is of british decent..
2) although satoshi may not be the guys birth name, it certainly was just one guy using that pseudonym.. again documented.
3) although we know that other people with their own individual pseudonyms helped him make bitcoin.. named gavin andressen, and a few notable others.

i gave up reading after that.. it was like reading the bible, full of half truths and unknown stories that were written years after the events, by someone that was not around during the events they are writing about...

.. sorry but it wasnt for me and i wont be showing any new clients your report

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BanksWorstFear (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:19:13 PM

.. sorry but it wasnt for me and i wont be showing any new clients your report

Franky I appreciate your feedback. You were around in 2009 during the release of the software? I could pay you to re-write the section for me and we'll update it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: