Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:31:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: mizerydearia - thief 400BTC  (Read 1401 times)
Nefario (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2012, 08:38:34 PM

In relation to this thread, I attempted to act as mediator so that the users of witcoin could have their 400BTC returned to them.

I contacted mizerydearia with the below message.
hey mizerydearia,
what a mess that thread has turned out to be.

I'm Intersango's community manager so I'd like to see what I can do to get this thing sorted.

AFAIK, you've got the wallet and a db record of who owns them. What can I do to help get this all cleared up and finished?

Nefario.

This was sent on the 28th of Feb. I heard no response.

I also made two posts asking him to return the coins and DB here and here.

He says he's got medical problems but has the time to write incredibly long posts. If he's got the time to do that then he has the time to return what doesn't belong to him.

As I said before I'm acting as a mediator to resolve this issue and get the witcoin users their money back.

I think given that mizerydearia has ignored the reasonable requests, and is keeping coins that don't belong to him, I move to label him a thief.

He should continue to be called a thief until he resolves this issue by returning the coins and db record.

Nefario

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nefario (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2012, 02:31:33 AM

bump.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 02:36:18 AM

TL;DR: Working with a mentally unstable and unprofessional member of the Bitcoin community turned out badly.

Didn't see that one coming.

Nefario (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2012, 02:41:19 AM

TL;DR: Working with a mentally unstable and unprofessional member of the Bitcoin community turned out badly.

We'll if you read the post, you can see that it wasn't me working with him at all, I'm just trying to get this cleared up.

And from what I know at the time when others were working with him, he wasn't known to have these issues.

Nefario.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 02:46:12 AM

We'll if you read the post, you can see that it wasn't me working with him at all, I'm just trying to get this cleared up.

And from what I know at the time when others were working with him, he wasn't known to have these issues.

Nefario.

I remember his ramblings. Constantly talking about how he was suicidal or questioning himself, seeing ghosts and thinking he was a space alien reincarnated or some equally insane gibberish.

I respect that you're following through on it. Personally though, I'm waiting for the point where the community stops making these ridiculous oversights.

matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2012, 03:50:40 AM

What do you class as mentally unstable?  Behavioural problems, personality disorders or just plain paranoid schizophrenia?  I think it boils down to being unprofessional just like most UK sickness benefit claimants blame depression and how it used to be a bad back as there both unprovable.  Please don't mix bad business with poor mental health.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 03:57:02 AM

What do you class as mentally unstable?  Behavioural problems, personality disorders or just plain paranoid schizophrenia?  I think it boils down to being unprofessional just like most UK sickness benefit claimants blame depression and how it used to be a bad back as there both unprovable.  Please don't mix bad business with poor mental health.

Point taken.

mizerydearia

Activity: 574
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 06:10:01 AM

I remember his ramblings. Constantly talking about how he was suicidal or questioning himself, seeing ghosts and thinking he was a space alien reincarnated or some equally insane gibberish.

Source?  This is fabricated entirely out of thin air.

Since this is unlocked now, see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=68167.0
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 07:38:26 AM

Source?  This is fabricated entirely out of thin air.

Since this is unlocked now, see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=68167.0

I'm sorry, I was confusing you with Atlas.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: