Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:19:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
tr0ubles0me

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:00:03 AM

Wow, such a hype about this coin: reddit, voting, long run, mintpal, etc. and still impossible to download an official wallet for the last 4 days. WTF?! I asked in twitter, I asked for a wallet here, and nobody seems to give a fuck. The only download option for the most hyped coin is some nobody on reddit with a questionable link. Put your shits together. Unbelievable...

This is a function of demand my friend. I have PMed the devs. I am sure they will add download links that allow more downloads per day.

P.s. it hasn't been 4 days....maybe 1.

1 my ass! Tell me of another coin that has such a problem. And the dev's account on twitter was already contacted 2 days ago! Shame, total shame!

Bit Share's software is a bit shaky, especially for linux - and there is *zero* guidance available on the website. No documents, or step by step guides, etc. But you're right, and I've been upset by this with XST. Releasing a coin without a secure, easy to use, or install wallet, which forces people to keep their coins on questionable exchanges for extended periods of time, does not inspire confidence in an investor.

This XST team, however, have been supportive, understanding, helpful, and have addressed my own concerns directly, finding a solution for my problems, and quickly admitting and rectifying any errors they may have made. I do believe they have the best interests of the community at heart. It's worth taking a breath or two and having some patience. This coin is worth it. I hope you don't feel this diminishes your concerns, as I share many of them. But it's a scrappy insurgency trying to do big things.

Keep the faith.

It seems I'll keep "my faith" on an exchange til somebody fucking realizes a working wallet, or at least a wallet, is a must. Even scam coins have readily available wallets. A persons wants to be part of some crypto-currency among hundreds of such, tries to download a wallet, no go. Contacts official twitter, no answer since 2 days! WTF?!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StealthDevs (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:00:17 AM

We will ensure all wallets are moved to a location without download restrictions within the next few hours.

Thank you to those that took the time to send us a PM and notify us of the situation.

STEALTH | XST | stealth.org
tr0ubles0me

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:07:31 AM

It seems I'll keep "my faith" on an exchange til somebody fucking realizes a working wallet, or at least a wallet, is a must. Even scam coins have readily available wallets. A persons wants to be part of some crypto-currency among hundreds of such, tries to download a wallet, no go. Contacts official twitter, no answer since 2 days! WTF?!

You're not even a good troll...  Maybe if you weren't such a whiny bitch people would acknowledge you.

I don't want to troll anything. I just want to download the fucking wallet and have been trying for 4 days now. I have tweeted to the official account, I have written in this thread once every day for the last 3 days and NOBODY even called me a troll. You think that's normal? Do you?!
carlsaganaut

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:10:30 AM

You're not even a good troll...  Maybe if you weren't such a whiny bitch people would acknowledge you.
Voicing obviously justified complaints does not constitute trolling, especially when there is no other place to really voice them. If you think dismissing every newcomer to XST in the most abusive, unhelpful way is good for the reputation of the coin then, speaking as someone who has a vested interest... Go to bed. Would you please.
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:20:26 AM

Wow, such a hype about this coin: reddit, voting, long run, mintpal, etc. and still impossible to download an official wallet for the last 4 days. WTF?! I asked in twitter, I asked for a wallet here, and nobody seems to give a fuck. The only download option for the most hyped coin is some nobody on reddit with a questionable link. Put your shits together. Unbelievable...

Koontas is a dev
here to mac: https://mega.co.nz/#!n1l3QAKY!Hgoir-IZn1Mx8VKj0rfZlr4UnVkGGoafIlbywPeWZn0

and here to windows: www.short.cc/Install-Stealth-Qt-1.2.0.2-Win.exe

Anywhere to check the official checksum? Or I should just trust a stranger on the net with a precompiled binary? Is this the best this "community" can provide?

They are both signed executables. Run the windows exe and you'll get a yellow shield, just like you do with adobe acrobat.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
risefromtheashes74

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:23:48 AM

Peace pipe... Re-load.

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/11/15230654_d72e1243eb_z.jpg?zz=1
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:01:06 AM

You're not even a good troll...  Maybe if you weren't such a whiny bitch people would acknowledge you.
Voicing obviously justified complaints does not constitute trolling, especially when there is no other place to really voice them. If you think dismissing every newcomer to XST in the most abusive, unhelpful way is good for the reputation of the coin then, speaking as someone who has a vested interest... Go to bed. Would you please.

Well, in my opinion if someone is cursing about something so petty when all he had to do is visit the website, they are a troll.

Also, I'd LOVE you to show me all the newcomers I've dismissed in my 4 posts.  I'm new and it was simple enough for me to read and download the wallet, you'd think someone who acts like they've been around could bother with the 2 extra clicks but he's rather bitch and moan about it...

I agree ^
StealthDevs (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:01:52 AM

As promised, links have been updated in the OP. 

If you guys have any more issues, please shoot us a PM.  We admittedly did not see the tweet and with the amount of posts in this thread it was overlooked.  Apologies, and thanks for your patience.

Updated links for Stealth Coin Qt v1.2.0.2 - Please ensure you have the latest version!

Windows Auto
File Name: Install-Stealth-Qt-1.2.0.2-Win.exe
Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!v0lmVRCT!5kj1WHBkerf0AAcHrEcpbYdcU19wP2PaZQhKU8_87C4

Windows Manual
File Name: Stealth-1.2.0.2-Qt-Win.zip
Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!z58n3bbI!7bR2kR5YWwCE4RjxyM_-WrwF4cmu8oeqzpzHqfANlkA

OS X
File Name: Stealth-Qt-1.2.0.2-OSX.dmg
Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!n1l3QAKY!Hgoir-IZn1Mx8VKj0rfZlr4UnVkGGoafIlbywPeWZn0

Linux
File Name: Stealth-Qt-1.2.0.2-Linux.zip
Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!O0cUnbqR!Z812QMRUm34f07EvhFc5pCplQbmSldWZj1gMjD_quPk

STEALTH | XST | stealth.org
tr0ubles0me

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:02:06 AM

You're not even a good troll...  Maybe if you weren't such a whiny bitch people would acknowledge you.

Well, in my opinion if someone is cursing about something so petty when all he had to do is visit the website, they are a troll.

Also, I'd LOVE you to show me all the newcomers I've dismissed in my 4 posts.  I'm new and it was simple enough for me to read and download the wallet, you'd think someone who acts like they've been around could bother with the 2 extra clicks but he's rather bitch and moan about it...

This is the official download option:

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Do you even know what you're talking about? Have you checked it yourself? Where should I put my two extra clicks?!
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:06:22 AM

Didn't take ILoveLamp long to become a twat given what he posted just a page or two back.

I can agree with that.  Everyone is so damn aggressive in here...  Try working together rather than fighting each other all day, will get much more done.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
tr0ubles0me

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:09:04 AM

As promised, links have been updated in the OP. 

If you guys have any more issues, please shoot us a PM.  We admittedly did not see the tweet and with the amount of posts in this thread it was overlooked.  Apologies, and thanks for your patience.

Updated links for Stealth Coin Qt v1.2.0.2 - Please ensure you have the latest version!

Windows Auto
File Name: Install-Stealth-Qt-1.2.0.2-Win.exe
Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!v0lmVRCT!5kj1WHBkerf0AAcHrEcpbYdcU19wP2PaZQhKU8_87C4

Windows Manual
File Name: Stealth-1.2.0.2-Qt-Win.zip
Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!z58n3bbI!7bR2kR5YWwCE4RjxyM_-WrwF4cmu8oeqzpzHqfANlkA

OS X
File Name: Stealth-Qt-1.2.0.2-OSX.dmg
Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!n1l3QAKY!Hgoir-IZn1Mx8VKj0rfZlr4UnVkGGoafIlbywPeWZn0

Linux
File Name: Stealth-Qt-1.2.0.2-Linux.zip
Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!O0cUnbqR!Z812QMRUm34f07EvhFc5pCplQbmSldWZj1gMjD_quPk

Thanks. But it appears your efforts were in vain because according to the fanboys everything had been cream and strawberry yogurt with the previous wallet download...

ILoveLamp - ignored, but Emilio... You could do better, buddy. Couldn't you?
carlsaganaut

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:12:42 AM

"Maybe if you weren't such a whiny bitch people would acknowledge you." is a direct quote form your previous post, and is pretty straightforward example of dismissing newcomers, isn't it?

And I'm one of the people who needed direct intervention from a dev on this thread after having no success with a linux wallet. They discovered they had made a mistake, admitted it, and provided me with a solution, which I'm satisfied with. But that help was not available on the website. Glad you had first time success with a wallet. Hope you 'LOVE' that I didn't.
Forbet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:18:24 AM

Thanks. But it appears your efforts were in vain because according to the fanboys everything had been cream and strawberry yogurt with the previous wallet download...

Lol, he just posted it and you're still bitching. When you scream at your mother to make you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich do you ask her to chew it for you and spit it in your mouth like a baby bird so you don't have to take your hand off your xbox controller? You fucking dolt. The proper response would have been "Thank you, dev."
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:20:16 AM

Koontas is a dev
here to mac: https://mega.co.nz/#!n1l3QAKY!Hgoir-IZn1Mx8VKj0rfZlr4UnVkGGoafIlbywPeWZn0

and here to windows: www.short.cc/Install-Stealth-Qt-1.2.0.2-Win.exe

Anywhere to check the official checksum? Or I should just trust a stranger on the net with a precompiled binary? Is this the best this "community" can provide?

I sent two mirrors from devs with the wallet to you.
This coin has crypto certify three stars, you don't need trust me, just in your windows or osx

Now that the news about CryptoCertify has been leaked, we thought we'd post a couple of screen shots to show what this means to the StealthCoin end-user experience.

With Certification

Without Certification

carlsaganaut

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:23:43 AM

Lol, he just posted it and you're still bitching. When you scream at your mother to make you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich do you ask her to chew it for you and spit it in your mouth like a baby bird so you don't have to take your hand off your xbox controller? You fucking dolt. The proper response would have been "Thank you, dev."

I fucking hate this thread. What a vicious, shitty little community.

Adios.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:26:12 AM

Adios.

don't forget to tell your mom I left the money under the radio
regards
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:29:19 AM

It will be interesting watching this coin die once the hype masters, shills, sock puppets etc push out the real crypto community.  lol

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:31:57 AM

It will be interesting watching this coin die once the hype masters, shills, sock puppets etc push out the real crypto community.  lol

back to your cloaks thread, please

BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:36:54 AM

It will be interesting watching this coin die once the hype masters, shills, sock puppets etc push out the real crypto community.  lol

Stealthcoin will delivers punch after punch, you will see. There are still many more punches after OpenBaazar. This is the only one way ticket to be rich in your life time, I will not remind you again. As I always said, invest in the dev and team not the hype and promises. The roadmap is pretty cleared.
carlsaganaut

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:37:35 AM

Adios.

don't forget to tell your mom I left the money under the radio
regards

Yeah, sure. She says when you visit you should stop saying 'sorry my penis'.
Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: