Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 02:01:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748497 times)
ed_teech

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

Jahaha

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:55:47 PM

hmmm question: Why is stealth and librex going up simultaneously when both coins are held by a pump and dump group? Coincidence? I think not! P&Ds plan all along is to get out on 15k according to old posts...Almost there ladies!

this made me laugh  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikerutch

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:56:13 PM

hmmm question: Why is stealth and librex going up simultaneously when both coins are held by a pump and dump group? Coincidence? I think not! P&Ds plan all along is to get out on 15k according to old posts...Almost there ladies!

What P&D ? You still can buy...don't be affraid....tomorrow will hit Mintpal and you will make a money  Grin

I already own some dude
carlsaganaut

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:56:21 PM

Sorry for noob question. 15k what? Market cap? Chickens? :p

not pay attention to this troll and fudster. He is an investor of another currency. A shitcoin called apex.
But when we talk about a value of an altcoin, 15k satoshis = 0.00015000 btc
1 million satoshis = 0.01000000btc

Thanks for the answer, but fuck off, I don't own any Apex, and I'm not a troll. This is my third post in the whole forum, and they've all just been questions. Careful who you quote.
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:56:43 PM

http://b1bl3.com/stealthcoins-stealthtext-now-available-for-android-devices/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
mikerutch

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:59:25 PM

not pay attention to this troll and fudster. He is an investor of another currency. A shitcoin called apex.

Lol im invested in apex?? Just because I have comented on a coin saying I ''may'' buy a few does not mean I have....the facts are your coin is controlled by a P&D team both this and Librex coin...tell me? why are both of these coins pumping simultaneously?
mikerutch

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:00:02 PM

Thanks for the answer, but fuck off, I don't own any Apex, and I'm not a troll. This is my third post in the whole forum, and they've all just been questions. Careful who you quote.

HAHAHAHAH!!!!! I love this!!!
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:04:08 PM

hey man, it's obvious that I was referring to the guy you quoted and not to you.
So far I helped you with all your questions but from now i stoped, moron
mikerutch

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:04:32 PM

both stealth and librex are owned by a P&D group....roughly 40% on both coins...there goal was to pump both to 15k before exiting. Don't believe me?? I don't care as time will tell. Why are both coins being pumped simultaneously??? Is this just coincidence?  
mikerutch

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:06:31 PM

hey man, it's obvious that I was referring to the guy you quoted and not to you.
So far I helped you with all your questions but from now i stoped, moron

WOW that's the way you treat your own fellow investor...calling him a moron??? man that is low, I can feel the tension in here! momentum slowing..P&D team could be looking for a early exit if momentum slow!!
mikerutch

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:07:47 PM

22 btc dump on bittrex...I think I was right on the early exit..tread carful dudes!
StealthDevs (OP)

Activity: 305

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:08:06 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2014, 11:27:31 PM by StealthDevs

It's been quite an amazing past few weeks!  Thank you again to all of our supporters who have been providing great advice, spreading the word about StealthCoin and even building new services.  This is all great to see and helps strengthen our awesome community!

Being added to MintPal v2 tomorrow just goes to show you the community at large is starting to see great potential in the future of Stealth.  Hopefully this addition will attract a whole slew of new faces who can help take StealthCoin, StealthText and StealthSend to the masses.  

Brief development update...
Hondo and our security expert are continuing to work on Chandran Signature implementation for StealthSend.  As you can imagine, a significant amount of time goes into researching each line of code.  At this point we do not foresee any issues and fully expect to deliver mid-November as indicated in the roadmap.  

While Hondo is focusing strictly on StealthSend, the rest of the team is continuing to push forward on ancillary products for StealthCoin.  At the top of our list right now is a web based wallet that can be used in conjunction with StealthText.  This hasn't been one of our publicized roadmap items up to this point but we hope to have this delivered around the same time as the Qt updates in mid-October.

Thank you all again for your support and we hope you look forward to these new releases as much as we do!  More updates to come soon!

-Stealth Dev Team

For all of you that are just joining us, here's a quick recap of the significant updates in the past couple weeks!

StealthCoin confirmed to be included in MintPal v2!!! moolah blog

New Block Explorer and Richlist: http://blockexperts.com/xst

Dan Metcalf reviews StealthText: "Provides an ingenious solution for secure [anonymous] SMS transfers.... It's the real deal." Bitcointalk Post | atcsecure document

StealthText v0.33 Release!!! Bitcointalk Post

Video of a StealthText transaction being completed from Tehran, Iran! Bitcointalk Post

New StealthText Flyer Released:Bitcointalk Post | Direct link to Flyer .pdf

StealthSend Whitepaper Brief!  Bitcointalk Post |  Direct Link to .pdf

Whitepaper updated to include our plans for an Open Bazaar platform based on "stealthsend": Bitcointalk Post

XST added to LiteBit.eu!  Bitcointalk Post

Updated article from Cryptoarticles: Cryptoarticles.com

StealthText Released to Google Play!! Bitcointalk Post | Google Play Store

New Richlist site: Bitcointalk Post | Direct Link

StealthCoin mention on DeepDotWeb: Bitcointalk Post | Direct Link

StealthCoin Infomercial from one of our supporters: Bitcointalk Post | YouTube Direct Link

STEALTH | XST | stealth.org
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:09:14 PM

both stealth and librex are owned by a P&D group....roughly 40% on both coins...there goal was to pump both to 15k before exiting. Don't believe me?? I don't care as time will tell. Why are both coins being pumped simultaneously??? Is this just coincidence?  
Do not make a fool out of your self. First read OP and look http://b1bl3.com/stealthcoins-stealthtext-now-available-for-android-devices/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter.

Thanks
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:12:04 PM

There's been more than one P&D group playing with these two coins.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
mikerutch

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:13:09 PM

Well either way...One of the groups plan has been 15k exit
broseph

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:17:23 PM

It's been quite an amazing past few weeks!  Thank you again to all of our supporters who have been providing great advice, spreading the word about StealthCoin and even building new services.  This is all great to see and helps strengthen our awesome community!

Being added to MintPal v2 tomorrow just goes to show you the community at large is starting to see great potential in the future of Stealth.  Hopefully this addition will attract a whole slew of new faces who can help take StealthCoin, StealthText and StealthSend to the masses.  

Hondo and our security expert are continuing to dig into the Chandran Signature implementation for StealthSend.  As you can imagine, a significant amount of time goes into research before even writing a line of code.  At this point we do not foresee any issues and fully expect to deliver mid-November as indicated in the roadmap.  

While Hondo is focusing strictly on StealthSend, the rest of the team is continuing to push forward on ancillary products for StealthCoin.  At the top of our list right now is a web based wallet that can be used in conjunction with StealthText.  This hasn't been one of our publicized roadmap items up to this point but we hope to have this delivered around the same time as the Qt updates in mid-October.

Thank you all again for your support and we hope you look forward to these new releases as much as we do!  More updates to come soon!

-Stealth Dev Team

For all of you that are just joining us, here's a quick recap of the significant updates in the past couple weeks!

Dan Metcalf reviews StealthText: "Provides an ingenious solution for secure [anonymous] SMS transfers.... It's the real deal." Bitcointalk Post | atcsecure document

Video of a StealthText transaction being completed from Tehran, Iran! Bitcointalk Post

Whitepaper updated to include our plans for an Open Bazaar platform based on "stealthsend": Bitcointalk Post

StealthCoin Infomercial from one of our supporters: Bitcointalk Post | YouTube Direct Link

I'm pretty impressed with the hard work you guys have put into the coin. Delivery after delivery after delivery!
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:20:14 PM

Hondo and our security expert are continuing to dig into the Chandran Signature implementation for StealthSend.  As you can imagine, a significant amount of time goes into research before even writing a line of code.  At this point we do not foresee any issues and fully expect to deliver mid-November as indicated in the roadmap.  

-Stealth Dev Team

Very nice devs!
A web wallet will do stealthtext perfect before that stealthsend be released!
Thanks for update
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:24:08 PM

Hondo and our security expert are continuing to work on the Chandran Signature implementation for StealthSend.  As you can imagine, a significant amount of time goes into researching each line of code.  At this point we do not foresee any issues and fully expect to deliver mid-November as indicated in the roadmap.  

-Stealth Dev Team

Thanks for the update devs!

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:24:28 PM

Well either way...One of the groups plan has been 15k exit
I am in group with no EXIT. And this group is bigger and bigger.
You can always~ dump XST and buy back at higher price.
~laszlo pizza~
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:25:18 PM

Hondo and our security expert are continuing to work on the Chandran Signature implementation for StealthSend.  As you can imagine, a significant amount of time goes into researching each line of code.  At this point we do not foresee any issues and fully expect to deliver mid-November as indicated in the roadmap.  

-Stealth Dev Team

Thanks for the update devs!

good news Dev!!! thanks for the update - cant wait or the mintpals v2 
Proof_of_Pizza

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:26:03 PM

Guys, you are now officially in my book of awesome people. You are the leading dev-team in crypto right now and you know it. And you deliver relentlessly. Thank you for that.

Hondo and our security expert are continuing to work on Chandran Signature implementation for StealthSend.  As you can imagine, a significant amount of time goes into research goes into writing each line of code.  At this point we do not foresee any issues and fully expect to deliver mid-November as indicated in the roadmap.  

-Stealth Dev Team

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9200425/xst/google_text.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9200425/xst_bitcoin_op/whitepaper_mini.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9200425/xst/xst_roadmap_0914.png

Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: