Bitcoin Forum
August 31, 2024, 02:25:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED]Minion Chip Assembly GB  (Read 77425 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Scrappy Do

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:07:27 AM

Marto.. Update please.. Where is my order.. I sent the PM Monday, you said Tuesday. Please update.
Scrappy Do

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:22:40 AM

Ok guys.. This is not looking good.

We are past the 2 week deadline Martin said.. and creeping on the 4 week.

Interestingly enough I got a response to an open ticket I had from MS about a bad R9-290x I bought from them requesting a receipt so I could send it back.

Now I will not post the Entire thread as I believe there is a serious mistake on MS part as I have never heard from nor received an email from him. He is now saying I never confirmed the chips.

OK hold the fuck up. I did, Matt confirmed, Martin confirmed. I have all this logged. Yet this Thomas guy says I never sent him my techno order #. Please tell me how this makes sense. Matt confirms I was part of the first batch and the chips in hand (remember the post with the fancy pic of chips).

I contact Marto and he says he sees it and sends me the dhl tracking. I pay Martin to build 50 boards and now Thomas is saying I sent him an invalid DHL # when Marto sent it to me. Who the hell is Thomas? Is the the new fall guy?

Guys.. This is not looking good at all.

He said she said shit goes no where.

What the fuck is going on at MS, and GDI Martin, I believe in you man, but please tell I am fine and order went out today... If you guys are working together to stall folks, oh shit that is not good.
You never replied to the email that was sent to EVERY MS customer that EVERYONE replied to with the Technobit order number and was said in this thread that the emails were going out. By the way these emails were all sent to the same email you used for that ticket, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed.

7/18/2014 9:40AM Mountain
7/18/2014 9:55AM Mountain

7/24/2014 9:03AM Mountain

These were also not confirmation of chip conversion they were "Your chips were converted and sent to Technobit, here is your coupon code, tracking number and provide your Technobit order# in a reply to this email to prevent delays" Martin / Technobit had very specific instructions to only produce orders that were communicated directly by me and BA.

What are you saying Sir Thomas, as you obviously now fill the role of Matt.

I really want this relationship to work Minersource, but this newest info is not looking good. I confirmed with the real Matt aka Bobsag, and now this guy is coming from left field.  My orders were directely from MS and confirmed converted from bob aka Matt and Dan... Now this Thomas guy is here doubting me.. wtf

Let me tell you something son.. I done spent another 14-16k to fix these piece of shit Black Arrow orders, and I purposely  paid shipping directly to me to avoid any confusion, and now you come here and make it. Whats next?

Martin. Matt aka Bob.. you confirmed. Martin aka.. Marto you confirmed me... I sent my fucking money to both of you.. Where is my product?

The issue is you never responded to the emails that every other customer had to respond back to, that was sent by Thomas, that was needed by Marto for the order, and that Marto asked us several times to do for him. I cannot say as to what Marto told you or not, I can only say from looking at the correspondence, that we requested this information multiple times over several weeks, and so we could not pass it on to Marto as requested. Pretty simple. After the chips have been converted and the order handed off to Marto, it is outside of our control beyond him requesting additional information as needed.

We have asked for JUST your technobit order number, I have no idea where you are getting the idea that we did not convert your chips.

Also, this GB is now closed.

Matt.. I never received an email from BA as I took my trust in you. I'm sorry but to put blame on me for an email is insane. This said email never came. I have a copy of every email for the past 17 years. You think I would ignore an email that you were holding over 12k USD of my money and then yet I placed orders and bought 14 psu's from you after the fact, responded in numerous threads for the breaker boards, and power, posted pictures of my progress all along the way, and offered advice to every single person along the way and not respond to a fucking order request.?

Excuses better get better, I am fucking pissed. Matt... show them your balls and fix this. Marto has told me twice he will update my shipping.

I'm starting to see the picture now. You found Marto and are mining with my shit, and since I have no choice as I confirmed my chip conversion with you, yet Thomas said I never did.. I am fucked.

Is this the new game?
Scrappy Do

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:39:42 AM

Thomas never sent me a fucking email. This is a god damn excuse. He responded to a 6 month issue I have had from Minersource about 2 r9-290x's and your inability to give me a invoice as one of them is bad and has been since I received it. Lets get this shit straight.

In his response he acts as if I never confirmed chips, which in fact I did, with you Matt, Personally.

bobsag3

Activity: 392

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile WWW Email Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -1 / +2(2)

Re: Please Confirm
« Sent to: Scrappy Do on: July 09, 2014, 08:57:54 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete
Quote from: Scrappy Do on July 09, 2014, 02:38:28 PM
Marto has sent me the shipping info and created a voucher so I get the 20% discount. Can you please confirm that my 200 are being shipped to him? Thank you!

yup your good
Report To Admin

Matt? Respond? You personally confirmed it. I could give a shit if you brought in this lagician to twist shit. It is YOUR FUCKING WORD.
bobsag3 (OP)

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:41:27 AM

Interestingly enough I got a response to an open ticket I had from MS about a bad R9-290x I bought from them requesting a receipt so I could send it back.

Now I will not post the Entire thread as I believe there is a serious mistake on MS part as I have never heard from nor received an email from him. He is now saying I never confirmed the chips.

OK hold the fuck up. I did, Matt confirmed, Martin confirmed. I have all this logged. Yet this Thomas guy says I never sent him my techno order #. Please tell me how this makes sense. Matt confirms I was part of the first batch and the chips in hand (remember the post with the fancy pic of chips).

I contact Marto and he says he sees it and sends me the dhl tracking. I pay Martin to build 50 boards and now Thomas is saying I sent him an invalid DHL # when Marto sent it to me. Who the hell is Thomas? Is the the new fall guy?

What the fuck is going on at MS, and GDI Martin, I believe in you man, but please tell I am fine and order went out today... If you guys are working together to stall folks, oh shit that is not good.
You never replied to the email that was sent to EVERY MS customer that EVERYONE replied to with the Technobit order number and was said in this thread that the emails were going out. By the way these emails were all sent to the same email you used for that ticket, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed.

These were also not confirmation of chip conversion they were "Your chips were converted and sent to Technobit, here is your coupon code, tracking number and provide your Technobit order# in a reply to this email to prevent delays" Martin / Technobit had very specific instructions to only produce orders that were communicated directly by me and BA.

I really want this relationship to work Minersource, but this newest info is not looking good. I confirmed with the real Matt aka Bobsag, and now this guy is coming from left field.  My orders were directely from MS and confirmed converted from bob aka Matt and Dan... Now this Thomas guy is here doubting me.. wtf

Let me tell you something son.. I done spent another 14-16k to fix these piece of shit Black Arrow orders, and I purposely  paid shipping directly to me to avoid any confusion, and now you come here and make it. Whats next?

Martin. Matt aka Bob.. you confirmed. Martin aka.. Marto you confirmed me... I sent my fucking money to both of you.. Where is my product?

The issue is you never responded to the emails that every other customer had to respond back to, that was sent by Thomas, that was needed by Marto for the order, and that Marto asked us several times to do for him. I cannot say as to what Marto told you or not, I can only say from looking at the correspondence, that we requested this information multiple times over several weeks, and so we could not pass it on to Marto as requested. Pretty simple. After the chips have been converted and the order handed off to Marto, it is outside of our control beyond him requesting additional information as needed.

We have asked for JUST your technobit order number, I have no idea where you are getting the idea that we did not convert your chips.

Matt.. I never received an email from BA as I took my trust in you. I'm sorry but to put blame on me for an email is insane. This said email never came. I have a copy of every email for the past 17 years. You think I would ignore an email that you were holding over 12k USD of my money and then yet I placed orders and bought 14 psu's from you after the fact, responded in numerous threads for the breaker boards, and power, posted pictures of my progress all along the way, and offered advice to every single person along the way and not respond to a fucking order request.?

Excuses better get better, I am fucking pissed. Matt... show them your balls and fix this. Marto has told me twice he will update my shipping.

I'm starting to see the picture now. You found Marto and are mining with my shit, and since I have no choice as I confirmed my chip conversion with you, yet Thomas said I never did.. I am fucked.

Is this the new game?

You wouldnt have received an email from BA - your order was with us. So you would have gotten an email from us, and Thomas emailed you on 7/18 from thomas@minersource, and then again on 7/24; asking for the same information.

Also, please stop accusing us of having never converted your chips, we have both stated several times your chips were converted and sent to marto.

Thomas also Notified everyone in the thread on both 7/29 and again on Aug 2nd that he would be needing Tehcnobit order numbers.
Scrappy Do

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:06:46 AM

Is this the new game?

You wouldnt have received an email from BA - your order was with us. So you would have gotten an email from us, and Thomas emailed you on 7/18 from thomas@minersource, and then again on 7/24; asking for the same information.

Also, please stop accusing us of having never converted your chips, we have both stated several times your chips were converted and sent to marto.

Thomas also Notified everyone in the thread on both 7/29 and again on Aug 2nd that he would be needing Tehcnobit order numbers.

I NEVER received said emails, nor would I think I should. You Personally confirmed it with me, and this Thomas guy says I had a bad DHL # and never confirmed with him. WTF man, This is the first I have ever heard of this guy and to ask me or tell me I did not confirm is bullshit. I did so with you on the phone, as well as dan! Why does this shit have to be hard... I paid you, I requested to bail out and ship to Marto, I was confirmed by you personally. And now I got this guy saying I never confirmed with him.. wtf?!?!?!?

Please guys just ship my shit. I believed in you when everyone was bailing, but now I am hearing from people saying I did not follow their procedures that were nobody's when i spent my money.
bobsag3 (OP)

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:29:46 AM

Please dont needlessly insult my employees, and read what is being stated.

Also, please stop accusing us of having never converted your chips, we have both stated several times your chips were converted and sent to marto. He was only asking you for your technobit order number.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:30:34 AM

Just to say my order is here in the UK just got to pick it up this afternoon cheers bobsag3 and marto74, and I hope the rest of you get yours soon.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Scrappy Do

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:42:12 AM

Deleting posts now really?
Scrappy Do

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:42:40 AM

WTF is this Alpha tech?
Scrappy Do

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:46:15 AM

Please dont needlessly insult my employees, and read what is being stated.

Also, please stop accusing us of having never converted your chips, we have both stated several times your chips were converted and sent to marto. He was only asking you for your technobit order number.
I sent it.. had your so called lagician done his job... it would be done.
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1859

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:47:10 AM

Gentlemen, if I may.

Bobsag, Thomas, whoever. If Scrappy sent one of you his Technobit order number, and that was forwarded to marto (since it appears marto already received Scrappy's chips), how many problems would that solve and likely how long would it take before Scrappy's boards were shipped?

Is there more information required from one party or the other, in order to complete the transaction?

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
Scrappy Do

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:04:28 AM

Gentlemen, if I may.

Bobsag, Thomas, whoever. If Scrappy sent one of you his Technobit order number, and that was forwarded to marto (since it appears marto already received Scrappy's chips), how many problems would that solve and likely how long would it take before Scrappy's boards were shipped?

Is there more information required from one party or the other, in order to complete the transaction?
TY man, i appreciate it, but i did this yesterday...

Date    Status
2014-07-15 22:46:28    Payment accepted

Billing
    XXXXXXXXXXXX

Delivery
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Reference    Product    Quantity    Unit price    Total price
Total products : 10 250,00€
Total vouchers: 2 050,00€
Total shipping : 214,00€
Total 8 414,00€
--    Assembly for 1 x 400 GH/s Technobit HEX4M 4 chip BA Minion based bitcoin miner    50    205,00€    10 250,00€

Shipping carrier : DHL
    Tracking No : 8939597505

miner source discount    Voucher miner source discount    1         -2 050,00€
Date    Carrier    Weight    Shipping cost    Tracking number
2014-07-15 22:46:28    UPS Express    93.000 kg    214,00€    -

Add a message

If you would like to add a comment about your order, please write it in the field below.

Product

Back to Your Account
    Home

Recent posts RSS

Bitcointalk campain
    2014-06-05
    Dear Customer, As far there are a few members of bitcointalk.org forum,...
    OUR first test on minion based miner boards
    2014-05-31
    hi first accepted shares
    The first Technobit scrypt miner in action
    2014-05-19
    Hex8A2 (hexs) in action

View all posts »
Archives

January 2014
    March 2014
    April 2014
    May 2014
    June 2014
    December 2013

PayPal

Browse the mobile site
Scrappy Do

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:06:24 AM

Gentlemen, if I may.

Granted I sent the exact info to Minersource unedited to prove i paid this order. Yet Thomas says " I did not confirm" BULLSHIT
sidehack
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:10:13 AM

Well that's not nothing. Minersource guys, what's the next step that needs to be done to get this resolved? Do you need any more information from Scrappy than what has been so far presented?

Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
thomas_s

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:11:51 AM

Gentlemen, if I may.

The order number was provided today (after asking a second time and a few choice words sent to me) and sent to Technobit to confirm the order with chips. As to when his boards will ship that is with Technobit, if they produced all the chips to boards it would be fast, if it was we will only create the boards that we have active confirmed orders for it could be delayed.

Well that's not nothing. Minersource guys, what's the next step that needs to be done to get this resolved? Do you need any more information from Scrappy than what has been so far presented?
This was provided today, all we need is the Technobit order to confirm with them that the chips are in the shipment. We do not handle payments, shipping from Technobit or Technobit support, only the help of converting a BA / MS order to chips and getting them to Technobit and in some cases reshipping from the US to the customer.

The problem happens when the same email that is used to submit tickets is sent an email asking put simply "What is your order number from Technobit so we can confirm with them your chips are going to them".

Then when asked during another ticket, "We didn't get your order number can you give it to us" resistance.
sidehack
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:18:46 AM

Okay, so it looks like everything is actually already done and now just need to wait and find out when technobit will ship. Sucks that there were delays, but everything that can be done to get the ball rolling again has been done. Hopefully he went ahead and made all chips into boards and everything gets shipped quickly. Scrappy, I know you got a lot of money riding on this and I don't know who dropped the ball but I'd recommend calming down, possibly consider thanking MinerSource people for continuing to do business on your behalf despite some noted belligerence, and maybe contact Technobit customer service to inquire about order and shipping status for your boards. But please be nice when you do so.

sorehammer

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:05:15 AM

Sidehack have you ever considered a job in diplomacy Smiley

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
sidehack
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:07:15 AM

No. I'm usually a horrible misanthropic curmudgeon.

sorehammer

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:54:58 AM

I like it.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
me2014

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:13:09 AM

ok,2 weeks more then promised and we still dont know when we will get boards..where is marto?can someone tell us when shipping starts?as I see some of us already get their boards and I am still not even contacted about shipping :/ how is that possible? :/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: