Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:32:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED]Minion Chip Assembly GB  (Read 77300 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Qeu

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:06:13 PM

It will work with some modification, but the first supplier was to expensive
Admit I was a bit close  Cheesy
"Droomde al half van grote Gamma alu profielen van 2 of 4 meter lang met lengte ribbels bovenop waar water doorheen loopt vanuit een tank met een pompje (een kant beetje hoger zodat het van links naar rechts of andersom stroomt door de gleuven) en de bordjes met de chips omhoog en tegenaan geklemd."

google translate:

"Dreamed half of large Gamma aluminum profiles 2 or 4 meters long with longitudinal ribs on top through which water flows from a tank with a pump (one side a little higher so that the water flows from left to right or the other direction through the slots), and the boards with the chips up and clamped against it."
Almost correct, it was part from a post from 2.5 months back, on ecointalk's dutch subsection.

I wonder if the X1/X3 heatsink could be adapted to work. I have a bunch of them around the office, just not the time/expertise to try and make a mounting bracket.
If you have a 2011 cpu backplate you could use that as a mould to bend threaded m4 rods into a U-shape, with a spring, washer and nut bottom side of the board, 2 of those should be able to keep an X3 sink in place? I wouldn't trust it mounted when shipping, but on the working spot it would be okay.

Or something ready, add a spring on the bottom side,

http://www.suncorstainless.com/square-u-bolt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scrappy Do

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:00:23 AM

There is seriously something wrong with this thread. Folks Martin has yet to deliver batch one yet we have 3 confirmed cases of him shipping batch 2. He says "small orders" Fuck that shit. Mine may have been large and paid in fiat. I have as of to date received 6 of 50, and Marto has promised 6 shipping dates and only sent once!

Guys, enough of the bullshit.

I paid in fiat for a flat conversion, have been lied to about shipping, and seen batch 2 orders go out before mine. Check the thread, I was in page 2 and traded in 2 x3's and paid in fiat. I know I am not alone here as I have spoke to many of you in pm's. Enough with the BS, bring it.
guyver

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 07:17:59 AM

I agree with scrappy here, Batch 1 should of been sent out by now. reading the thread its totally unprofessional sending out small orders first.
i see some people waiting 10 weeks now for there order to be shipped out and nothing. Seems people with large orders are getting shafted.

I think compensation is due MARTO!!!!

People have been patient with you since you had a problem with the boards, but this now seems to be resolved.
So what exactly is going on??

i do not what to take legal action as BFL are facing and now KNC miner, marto.
You really havent provided any updates to people with large orders on the forum at all.

Please provide a clear update on what is going on and when everyone's orders are going to be fulfilled and compensation package.
with have been patient, but you have taken are patience for granted now.
bobsag3 (OP)

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 04:15:16 PM

When you stop spamming my thread... or get your buddy Loshia and Marto to knock it off. You really messed up dealing with those two idiots.

How about you realize I have no control offer other people, and take your problems to those people.
We are in no way affiliated with technobit or Iosha, no idea where the hell you get such info

I have control over posting here.

You have a partnership with them. Your customers that you roped into this deal are getting ripped off royally you can't keep ignore it. Nor can you ignore that assholes you are partnered with here. They are making this situation worse by simply ignoring the simple questions your customers have.

Now you can either ignore it or talk to them. Your call. I know you are persuasive enough to do more than just ignore it.

I dont see anything anywhere on a "partnership" with us and technobit. We are VERY VERY clear in the OP that all we are doing is facilitating chip to marto, after that its his hands.

And as for your information we are waiting for well over 50 boards from him, putting us in the came boat as everyone else in this thread. We have been very clear on what we have and have not gotten from marto, and have not hidden anything or ignored anything. I love that you think I can have the answer to every question, but omnipotence is just a smoke screen.
thomas_s

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 04:30:30 PM

Thats a good one.
I made a thread and made an offer. No promises.

Ya... that is certainly how you operate.

People need to rethink using your services if you are not willing to do anything to help these people desperately asking for answers.

You can spend 10 minutes here now arguing with me but there are countless people who are asking for you to provide better service. Both Minersource and Technobit in this thread and these forums have had many issues. People should take this as a clear warning when doing biz with you guys.  NO PROMISES as well as no effort and lay the blame elsewhere.

I think you need to get your priorities in check.

Enjoy your thread.
Yea instead of having Technobit bundle US customers orders up and sent to us, they should all contact Technobit / Marto directly and arrange for shipping.

You are probably 100% right thinking that they'd get them faster and it was a great idea.

There is one customer that I've been emailing about their boards (that we have part of his order for), that will be the last order we reship.

I'm going to pass this to Marto.

**This post is 100% serious, arrangements now need to be made for shipping**
marto74

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 05:03:54 PM

There is no point writing anything in respond to Bick anymore.
Just pure hate and rage against anybody that have diferent opinion than him.
He made a joke of himself again

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
thomas_s

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 05:13:14 PM

He does have a point direct shipment will be faster, and will also save a few thousand dollars for us.
marto74

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 05:53:14 PM

He does have a point direct shipment will be faster, and will also save a few thousand dollars for us.
Huh
What shipping have to do with bick's hate?
For me is the same if I ship to you or directly

bboerst

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:00:45 PM

Marto- Can we please please PLEASE get an update on our batch 1 boards that were supposed to be shipped to Minersource over 10 weeks ago?
kea808

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:01:18 PM

Marto- Can we please please PLEASE get an update on our batch 1 boards that were suppose to be shipped to Minersource over 10 weeks ago?

+101

marto74

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 06:03:09 PM

We are working and as soon is ready will be  out.

bboerst

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:07:07 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 06:20:27 PM by bboerst

We are working and as soon is ready will be  out.

...but we keep hearing this same reply over and over from you.  I've heard this same thing at least 6 times now from you.  Can you tell us what is holding up your shipping?  At first it was because of the MCU, then when that was fixed it was because you were testing the completed boards but what is holding you up now??

Edit:  ...And of course, no response from Marto when asked the 'tough' questions...  This is ridiculous.
marto74

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 06:24:42 PM

...but we keep hearing this same reply over and over from you.  I've heard this same thing at least 6 times now from you.  Can you tell us what is holding up your shipping?  At first it was because of the MCU, then when that was fixed it was because you were testing the completed boards but what is holding you up now??

Edit:  ...And of course, no response from Marto when asked the 'tough' questions...  This is ridiculous.
What other response you want.
The MCU's are replaced by hand on 500+ boards. So this takes time.
When exchanged and tested ok is shipped , that is all.
both GB1 and GB2 are .
The first order is from minersource personal and they did not get even one.
Again if you want out give me your order and I'll ship your chips imidiately
OR you can go and post together with bick.
I know it is slow and late and frustrating.
But we are doing our best

kea808

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:28:24 PM

both GB1 and GB2 are .

How about info on how many boards are completed per day. So we'll know how many more months this will take.

marto74

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 06:29:31 PM

Edit:  ...And of course, no response from Marto when asked the 'tough' questions...  This is ridiculous.
both GB1 and GB2 are .

How about info on how many boards are completed per day. So we'll know how many more months this will take.
diferent yesterday 6
today 37
Please understand we postpone our own boards until GB boards are ready.
We are loosing money too on this.
Majority  of you paid us in chips .
Again you can always ask for chip delivery and join Bicknelski .
and you will be in your right.
Somebody asked for compensation it'is OK I'll ship you spare chips if you want, because We paid production costs for 1k boards and got paid with fiat/btc for about 80 boards only, So any compensation will be in chips if you pay for the board

Vcore

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:11:06 AM

If so many mcus are defective wouldn't it make sense to have them all removed and swapped for new ones by a machine and leave the testing for a later time? (I don't know if there is a desoldering machine)

Even 37 boards/day is painfully slow with the total number of boards in mind and it must be quite tiring to do it all by hand time and time again.

marto74

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 06:09:56 AM

If so many mcus are defective wouldn't it make sense to have them all removed and swapped for new ones by a machine and leave the testing for a later time? (I don't know if there is a desoldering machine)

Even 37 boards/day is painfully slow with the total number of boards in mind and it must be quite tiring to do it all by hand time and time again.

IT will be by hand again.Huh
And OP, please remove the TROLL;)

Vcore

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:09:06 PM

IT will be by hand again.Huh
And OP, please remove the TROLL;)

So There isn't any machine that can desolder them.

Then why not making it, perhaps making it fully automated is not an option but what about machining a copper tip with the exact shape for the mcu. A small hole for a thermocouple and series of channels to connect a venturi to suck the solder away. Even doing it by hand that way you could replace hundreds/day.

And to test them you could also make some kind of contraption to speed up things.

In fact being abble to work with metal you could also make frames for the 4 heatsinks that doesn't even need screws so adding a bit of thermal paste is all that is needed to change the boards for testing. If you need it I can make a drawing of what I mean.

I am not disputing your expertise but maybe some fresh ideas would help speeding up things.

dogjunior

Activity: 407
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:42:16 PM

Let the man make his boards. Badgering him about your order won't get it in your hands any sooner. I would rather have something that works then a miner that has the potential to burn my place down. Look at the KNC Neptune or Titan if you think I am full of it. I am also waiting on my miners to be finished and I am trying not to think about lost ROI. Kind of hard but I am trying to make the best of a bad situation with Blackarrow.
Scrappy Do

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:26:35 AM

Wow, this thread got moderated hard core. Marto, I assume you are still here, I may be wrong. Please ship as promised in PM's.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: