Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:38:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the GAW VAULTBREAKER Be profitable?  (Read 14299 times)
spiceminer15

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:43:31 AM

yea it will roi before its completely worthless but it'll be a long time.

and my BW does not like multipools, the discarded shares are through the roff. it was getting $3 a day mining alt coins... check your discarded shares compared to accepted...

on any multipool. It was 1:5 accepted vs discarded. straight LTC its about 1:1.5
spiceminer15

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:45:23 AM

FYI for the last 4 weeks or so LTC has been more profitable than the coin switching pools. waffle pool has been around 90% vs LTC for the entire time.

right now it seems there must be some new shit alt coin that is profitable before its 130% vs ltc right now

ive been minig and holding LTC. hoping that it goes up...
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:19:24 PM

So GAW Miners posted about some big announcement about a week ago... Was it simply the purchase of btc.com? Or was it something else?

Cause they made it seem like the annoucement was relating to the Vaultbreaker release.....

https://hashtalk.org/t/announcement-about-the-vb-coming-very-soon/4401
TrangLee

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Living the dream

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:35:18 PM

So GAW Miners posted about some big announcement about a week ago... Was it simply the purchase of btc.com? Or was it something else?

Cause they made it seem like the renouncement was relating to the Vaultbreaker release.....

One was when they up the hash power of the VB to 750mh and the minin to 375mh. They also had a statement for the Zenminig site as well as the new revamped site and btc.com. Busy little bees these GAW people.

Honeycutt22

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:56:01 PM

Cause they made it seem like the renouncement was relating to the Vaultbreaker release.....

One was when they up the hash power of the VB to 750mh and the minin to 375mh. They also had a statement for the Zenminig site as well as the new revamped site and btc.com. Busy little bees these GAW people.

Yes... busy bee's but still no update regarding the VB:( He promised to beat the Titan to market, so I was really hoping it was something along those lines!

The upgraded hash power is kinda old as they have already closed out that batch, so don't think that's it either. Guess we'll see
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:31:45 PM

Yes... busy bee's but still no update regarding the VB:( He promised to beat the Titan to market, so I was really hoping it was something along those lines!

The upgraded hash power is kinda old as they have already closed out that batch, so don't think that's it either. Guess we'll see

Titan is nowhere near shipping and the Vaultbreakers were all sold (pre-ordered).
Don't be so hasty Cheesy

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Honeycutt22

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:34:55 PM

Titan is nowhere near shipping and the Vaultbreakers were all sold (pre-ordered).
Don't be so hasty Cheesy

I knowwwww. I bought two 750mh machines so I'm anxious:(
cryptobloguk

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:29:35 PM

I've done a comparison of all the Asic Scrypt Cloud Mining hardware from GAW on my blog.
I calculated cost per Mh over a 4 month period to include purchase cost and maintenance.
The WAR MACHINE came out top.

http://www.cryptoblog.org.uk/2014/08/06/scrypt-mining-cloud-best-bang-buck-gaw-miners/
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:02:51 PM

I've done a comparison of all the Asic Scrypt Cloud Mining hardware from GAW on my blog.
I calculated cost per Mh over a 4 month period to include purchase cost and maintenance.
The WAR MACHINE came out top.

http://www.cryptoblog.org.uk/2014/08/06/scrypt-mining-cloud-best-bang-buck-gaw-miners/
Sadly no Vaultbreakers Sad

Honeycutt22

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:52:01 PM

Soooo... the new VB's will be connected to the Zencloud... Did you guys realize you can't mine your preferred coins on there? You're limited to certain multipools?

Also - After the 30 day period it says you can ship your machine (and farm yourself), but it also mentions a 14 day period.... Does that mean you're not mining for that 14 days?

Seems like a huge burden simply to get your machine to be able to mine the coin you want... Or am I misunderstanding?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: