With or without bitcoins!
I just made an entirely new site to run your own march madness pool:http://www.bitmadness.com/
To kick it off right, I've made a public pool that is free to enter with a total of 100 BTC in the pot! AND, if you somehow beat the odds and get all 63 games correct, you get 10,000, yes... 10,000 BTC! The chances of that happening are pretty small.. especially because only one entry is allowed per person, no cheating, eh!
Here's some cool stuff about Bit Madness:
1. You can make as many pools as you want, and keep them closed to those you invite or open to anybody with the link.
2. There are a number of options for how to score your pool and tiebreakers.
3. This is the only march madness pool management site (that I know of) that will also manage money. If you're doing cash, it can just help you with the accounting, if you're doing bitcoin, it handles everything. You can also set your pools to free of course.
4. The site uses the new MtGox payment API for the bitcoin stuff.. I think it may be the first implementation of it in the wild?!
5. There's no limit to how many members you can have in your pools.
6. The site is completely free, looks decent enough (in my humble opinion) and has no ads!
Please check it out, make a pool (and/or join the free one for a chance to win some BTC), invite your friends, give me some feedback, and let's go anybody but Duke!
And I'm going to bed! Damn you daylight savings!