Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:40:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] EUROPECOIN V2 !! ERCv2 ** EuropeCoin Swap to new life! Do not miss it!  (Read 7935 times)
EuropeCoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 10:02:50 PM

EuropeCoin V2 - The Official ERC swap to ERCv2

EuropeCoin is a successful cryptocoin that is ready to rise on the elite of cryptocoin.

We have a strong and wide community of believers and holders.This swap will give the chance to new users to get involved with this project.

For you that didn't followed the first version of ERC we reached 5 Exchanges, a Store, and many services ready to accpet ERC in real life.
Unfortunately the original dev team left the project but after many requests from the community, a part of the original coding team (not the marketing ones) took on their hands EuropeCoin to finally give the boost missed to become one of the real great cryptocurrencies around.

ERC counts near 1000 followers on Twitter, many shops in real life that are ready to accept it as method of payments for concrete goods and moreover the chance to enter a circuit of Bitcoin/ERC ATM over some EU countries!!

ERC to ERCv2 Swap proportion will be of 3:1 .

This means that if you hold 3 ERC you will have 1 ERCv2 .

EUROPECOIN v2 will have a lower total cap producible ever (around 90M instead of the original ERC code set to 384M) and a lower interest stake rate.
Since there are around 93M of ERC actually circulating, swapped coins on ERCv2 will be 31M circa.
This means that 30% of the total coins is already "mined". By the way we are gonna make a revolution in ERCv2 reward system and proof-scheme.

Actually EuropeCoin v1 is only PoS, so it can generate coins only by staking.

EUROPECOIN V2 will mantain a stable Proof of Work reward to ensure mining profit and combining with a lower interest rate in PoS will give more strenght to network. ERCv2 will have x13 or x15 hashing algo, to avoid x11 FPGA mining and give chances to medium and low miners to earn coins.

We'll open an IPO to sell Premined Coins left.

This will be used for the following:

-  10% Donation to ATM project
 -  20% MintPal Voting (We are already on 90th position! https://www.mintpal.com/voting#ERC
 -  30% New Mantainance and uprunning cost covering: long term masternodes re-setting, new hosting for block explorer, new website creation and hosting, dice game server and mantainance
 -  40% Development and Launch of EuropeCoin Based EXCHANGE!

Further news and updates constantly on air..keep following the thread and our social channels!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
badon420

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

abaddon

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:06:07 PM

Thus is dirty
hero18688

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:24:04 PM

x13 is out.Make it x15 or Fresh algo.

apcoins

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:10:00 AM

when is this "coin swap" supposed to take place and how?
akk123

Activity: 290

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:17:21 AM

EuropeCoin V2 - The Official ERC swap to ERCv2

EuropeCoin is a successful cryptocoin that is ready to rise on the elite of cryptocoin.

We have a strong and wide community of believers and holders.This swap will give the chance to new users to get involved with this project.

For you that didn't followed the first version of ERC we reached 5 Exchanges, a Store, and many services ready to accpet ERC in real life.
Unfortunately the original dev team left the project but after many requests from the community, a part of the original coding team (not the marketing ones) took on their hands EuropeCoin to finally give the boost missed to become one of the real great cryptocurrencies around.

ERC counts near 1000 followers on Twitter, many shops in real life that are ready to accept it as method of payments for concrete goods and moreover the chance to enter a circuit of Bitcoin/ERC ATM over some EU countries!!

ERC to ERCv2 Swap proportion will be of 3:1 .

This means that if you hold 3 ERC you will have 1 ERCv2 .

EUROPECOIN v2 will have a lower total cap producible ever (around 90M instead of the original ERC code set to 384M) and a lower interest stake rate.
Since there are around 93M of ERC actually circulating, swapped coins on ERCv2 will be 31M circa.
This means that 30% of the total coins is already "mined". By the way we are gonna make a revolution in ERCv2 reward system and proof-scheme.

Actually EuropeCoin v1 is only PoS, so it can generate coins only by staking.

EUROPECOIN V2 will mantain a stable Proof of Work reward to ensure mining profit and combining with a lower interest rate in PoS will give more strenght to network. ERCv2 will have x13 or x15 hashing algo, to avoid x11 FPGA mining and give chances to medium and low miners to earn coins.

This will be used for the following:

-  10% Donation to ATM project
 -  20% MintPal Voting (We are already on 90th position! https://www.mintpal.com/voting#ERC
 -  30% New Mantainance and uprunning cost covering: long term masternodes re-setting, new hosting for block explorer, new website creation and hosting, dice game server and mantainance
 -  40% Development and Launch of EuropeCoin Based EXCHANGE!

Further news and updates constantly on air..keep following the thread and our social channels!

Scam V2
cdcjk

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:24:53 AM

What is the next step plan ?
cdcjk

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:26:24 AM

The old COINS how to change?
sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 11:05:33 PM

LOL.... what about the original scam and the shit you pulled with the old coin? Will this have a "stabilization fund" as well?  Roll Eyes

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
akk123

Activity: 290

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:02:51 AM

LOL.... what about the original scam and the shit you pulled with the old coin? Will this have a "stabilization fund" as well?  Roll Eyes

+1. You got some nerve to pull the same scam twice. if you think you gonna do it again you got something coming bro. therefore it turns out to be  you are the one who is stupid.
EuropeCoin (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 02:49:22 PM

LOL.... what about the original scam and the shit you pulled with the old coin? Will this have a "stabilization fund" as well?  Roll Eyes

+1. You got some nerve to pull the same scam twice. if you think you gonna do it again you got something coming bro. therefore it turns out to be  you are the one who is stupid.

If you think so just do not apply. We never scammed anyone, and more over we are giving an opportunity to old ERC holders to have new coins with more worth compared to total coins max.
We will reward old ERC investors with free coins.

The magic pink man sonysasankan is back again doing the best he can: trolling. Welcome back my friend.
cdcjk

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:17:17 PM

When to begin to exchange new coin ?
zing96

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:19:57 PM

Unless you're bagholding ERC V1, I highly suggest staying away from this.  ERC V1 was a very poorly run coin.
totoy

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:12:38 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2014, 11:38:54 PM by totoy

fool me once shame on you..

fool me twice fuck you shame on me
sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 10:31:49 PM

+1. You got some nerve to pull the same scam twice. if you think you gonna do it again you got something coming bro. therefore it turns out to be  you are the one who is stupid.

If you think so just do not apply. We never scammed anyone, and more over we are giving an opportunity to old ERC holders to have new coins with more worth compared to total coins max.
We will reward old ERC investors with free coins.

The magic pink man sonysasankan is back again doing the best he can: trolling. Welcome back my friend.

Ah yes... the "opportunity" pitch... that's a classic that never dies Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Look at that...

Bad time for a relaunch buddy?

I guess Ghibly is lying too and the entire world is after you or something?

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
holylacross

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:25:04 PM

I use to dislike you and your comments sonysasnkan. But sometimes when you know the truth, you can't be silence. Europecoin was taking everyone to the cleaners and you were the only one that truly saw that. Wish I would of listened to your warnings and I thank you for keeping to your roots even though all us "sheeple" were bashing you down. Bail hard people.
cryptouser

Activity: 247

O__o

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:25:21 PM

let the man do something ... not really much to lose ...
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:07:51 PM

any idea when swap is going to happen. Great coin with high potential. Kiss
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:11:34 PM

any idea when swap is going to happen. Great coin with high potential. Kiss

no idea  Kiss
cryptouser

Activity: 247

O__o

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:57:11 PM

dev disappeared again 
TheAnalyzer

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:06:39 PM

Hi friends!

I know that a lot of you feel disappointed by this project, and who wouldn't?

One of the bad things in the crypto-world is that people rely too much on the devs, I mean don't get me wrong, devs are important but they aren't more important than the community around that certain crypto coin, and that is a fact.

I repeat, the persons who buy crypto make themselves rely too much on the devs, and this is a bad thing.

For example: Let's say I have a fruit-shop, and I have an apple supplier, what I do after buying apples from that supplier is to attract people to my shop so they can buy them, If I want to sell my apples at a price higher than the one they're normally being sold for in the market, I create a better service at my shop so people will be willing to buy them no matter the price the apple are being sold for there.

The button line here is that people purchase crypto from certain dev team, then go to the couch to watch TV and wait for the price of the crypto to rise, instead of doing something themselves to make that happen, (a great amount of people in the crypto world are too greedy and too lazy, and that's why a lot crypto-currencies are stagnated right now).

I would take over the development department of the EuropeCoin myself, my problem here is that I don't have the computational knowledge to handle it, however I do know about marketing.

What I'm proposing here is a takeover of ERC by us the community. And we don't need to rush anything, because we have nothing to lose at this point with ERC.

We can take EuropeCoin as our LONG TERM project, and add 2-3 hours/ 2-4 days a week of our time. if we work together and stay away from the PnD with ERC, we could reach the goal of 1 EUR per ERC in around two years from now.

And some of you might be thinking, "But we need a dev" Yes; you're right, but can pick one along the way as we grow. I mean is not like Satoshi Nakamoto stayed developing projects for BTC, in fact he created it; then dumped it, it was the community who picked it and made it what Bitcoin is today.

Guys! If you have read this above and you have some ERC, please at least say this "I agree to takeover EuropeCoin and I will help to make it grow".

BTW, any of you guys know how to make a tipbot, it would be amazing if you created one on this subreddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/europe

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/178118868/ERC/subreddit.png

By tipping on this subreddit we will be attracting the attention of the mainstream people and that is what we need to grow.

Take care friends!

List of People who agree to takeover EuropeCoin and will help to make it grow

szenekonzept
TheAnalyzer
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: