Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:56:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMR] MoneroX - A cross platform graphical account manager for Monero  (Read 88591 times)
cwb27

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:49:14 AM

Luv the client been using daily and have to say good job 4 sure

can i donate 5000 XMR to 47hK4gehaMrFTQCiV5FEmM54hpqTrdHudb9nUBG88NicBDpxH4TGuh3TmW84Dc6dpMiEiBLGvJCuT3x C3LNHctmx7mG8NLM ?
~CfA~

Grin

wow u very rich, lots of money to invest. great job man, monero gui maker deserve it very much
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
feina24h

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:40:19 PM

Luv the client been using daily and have to say good job 4 sure

can i donate 5000 XMR to 47hK4gehaMrFTQCiV5FEmM54hpqTrdHudb9nUBG88NicBDpxH4TGuh3TmW84Dc6dpMiEiBLGvJCuT3x C3LNHctmx7mG8NLM ?
~CfA~

Grin

He is just trolling, i dont think he will give away that much of amount. Prove me wrong cfa  Grin

Fair Launch, No Premine and Active Devs = Logicoin
Poena

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:57:23 PM

First of all thanks a lot for setting up this ultra clean wallet. Cheesy

I do have a question. I have random crash with earlier version and with last version.

Code:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Jojatekok.MoneroAPI.ProcessManagers.DaemonManager.JsonQueryData[T](JsonRpcRequest jsonRpcRequest)
   at Jojatekok.MoneroAPI.ProcessManagers.DaemonManager.QueryNetworkInformation()
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.CallCallback()
   at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.Fire()
   at System.Threading.TimerQueue.FireNextTimers()

at Jojatekok.MoneroAPI.ProcessManagers.DaemonManager.JsonQueryData[T](JsonRpcRequest jsonRpcRequest)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)

Here's crashlog.txt

With 8GB of ram could it be a RAM issue?
Jojatekok (OP)

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:46:17 PM

I do have a question. I have random crash with earlier version and with last version.

Code:

Here's crashlog.txt

No, this is definitely not a RAM issue. Are you using v0.35.0? Because I fixed a bug straightly related to that recently if I recall correctly...

Code:
Monero  (XMR): 47hK4gehaMrFTQCiV5FEmM54hpqTrdHudb9nUBG88NicBDpxH4TGuh3TmW84Dc6dpMiEiBLGvJCuT3xC3LNHctmx7mG8NLM
Bitcoin (BTC): 14wHehBtFt321WTV15khon8Juaxh9drnfJ
Poena

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:54:06 PM

Yep, I'm using 0.35.0.
SpeedDemon13

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 11:08:31 PM

Code:

Here's crashlog.txt

No, this is definitely not a RAM issue. Are you using v0.35.0? Because I fixed a bug straightly related to that recently if I recall correctly...

I'm getting a similar crash on the latest wallet, plus I can't get it to sync the wallet data. I still use the cli wallet to do transactions.

CRYPTSY exchange: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=9017 BURST= BURST-TE3W-CFGH-7343-6VM6R BTC=1CNsqGUR9YJNrhydQZnUPbaDv6h4uaYCHv ETH=0x144bc9fe471d3c71d8e09d58060d78661b1d4f32 SHF=0x13a0a2cb0d55eca975cf2d97015f7d580ce52d85 EXP=0xd71921dca837e415a58ca0d6dd2223cc84e0ea2f SC=6bdf9d12a983fed6723abad91a39be4f95d227f9bdb0490de3b8e5d45357f63d564638b1bd71 CLAMS=xGVTdM9EJpNBCYAjHFVxuZGcqvoL22nP6f SOIL=0x8b5c989bc931c0769a50ecaf9ffe490c67cb5911
Baitty

Activity: 532

Currently held as collateral by monbux

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:16:55 PM

Code:

Here's crashlog.txt

I'm getting a similar crash on the latest wallet, plus I can't get it to sync the wallet data. I still use the cli wallet to do transactions.

I'm also having problems syncing the wallet data any fixes yet?

Currently held as collateral by monbux
SpeedDemon13

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 12:02:14 AM

Code:

Here's crashlog.txt

I'm also having problems syncing the wallet data any fixes yet?

I directed the wallet data directory of the gui wallet to the same one from the cli wallet, still doesn't sync. Hopefully this get's fixed asap.

CRYPTSY exchange: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=9017 BURST= BURST-TE3W-CFGH-7343-6VM6R BTC=1CNsqGUR9YJNrhydQZnUPbaDv6h4uaYCHv ETH=0x144bc9fe471d3c71d8e09d58060d78661b1d4f32 SHF=0x13a0a2cb0d55eca975cf2d97015f7d580ce52d85 EXP=0xd71921dca837e415a58ca0d6dd2223cc84e0ea2f SC=6bdf9d12a983fed6723abad91a39be4f95d227f9bdb0490de3b8e5d45357f63d564638b1bd71 CLAMS=xGVTdM9EJpNBCYAjHFVxuZGcqvoL22nP6f SOIL=0x8b5c989bc931c0769a50ecaf9ffe490c67cb5911
SpeedDemon13

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 05:19:20 AM

I just tried this wallet out and I'm not getting any connections. I'm using the latest version and it just constantly shows 0 connections. What am I doing wrong?

I got it to finally work. I copy and pasted the following files: .bin, .bin.keys and bin.address.txt from the cli wallet. I pasted into the .NET xmr client folder under Resources/Software. Now it synced up and runs ok, little buggy still and resource hungry on the system memory.

Jojatekok (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:45:04 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 09:22:03 AM by Jojatekok

I just tried this wallet out and I'm not getting any connections. I'm using the latest version and it just constantly shows 0 connections. What am I doing wrong?

I got it to finally work. I copy and pasted the following files: .bin, .bin.keys and bin.address.txt from the cli wallet. I pasted into the .NET xmr client folder under Resources/Software. Now it synced up and runs ok, little buggy still and resource hungry on the system memory.

I have already told everyone that the wallet's sync problem is none of my business, but the core development team's. As the new RocksDB implementation will release, everything will get solved automatically. But I can see that there is big demand for a quick fix, so I'll try my best and try to avoid this problem.

EDIT #3: Fixed, see the release below. Cheesy

As for this exception:
Code:
I got an idea about how to fix it: Not sure though, but it will probably work. Wink

EDIT: It seems that I finally caught the bug. Expect a new release today! Grin

EDIT #2: Here we go! Smiley

Monero Client .NET v0.36.0 has been released!
Download it from here!

• Added ability to change the blockchain's path
  • Added a new "Up to date" sync status indicator
  • Added a tooltip for sync status icons
  • Improved support for asian languages with special punctuation symbols
  • Changed the default wallet RPC port to 18082
  • Fixed a bug that made the user unable to restore wallets from '.keys' files

Please help localizing the client! Most of the translations are almost done, they just need a little touch Smiley
https://www.transifex.com/organization/jojatekok/dashboard/monero-client-net

EDIT #4: Please ensure that the ports 18081 and 18082 are open on your network, otherwise, the daemon and wallet RPCs cannot work. Check your firewall settings too, and also, you can change the host and port settings in the options menu. Please see the corrected instructions below! Wink

Code:
Monero  (XMR): 47hK4gehaMrFTQCiV5FEmM54hpqTrdHudb9nUBG88NicBDpxH4TGuh3TmW84Dc6dpMiEiBLGvJCuT3xC3LNHctmx7mG8NLM
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:08:05 AM

EDIT #4: Please ensure that the ports 18081 and 18082 are open on your network, otherwise, the daemon and wallet RPCs cannot work. Check your firewall settings too, and also, you can change the host and port settings in the options menu.

Please do not do this. Only port 18080 (p2p) should be open to outside connections (inside connections are generally okay though), the rest should be closed to outside access. You don't want random people on the internet making RPC requests against your node or wallet.

Jojatekok (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:13:11 AM

EDIT #4: Please ensure that the ports 18081 and 18082 are open on your network, otherwise, the daemon and wallet RPCs cannot work. Check your firewall settings too, and also, you can change the host and port settings in the options menu.

Please do not do this. Only port 18080 (p2p) should be open to outside connections (inside connections are generally okay though), the rest should be closed to outside access. You don't want random people on the internet making RPC requests against your node or wallet.

Sorry for the misleading instruction and thanks for the immediate correction: I meant to check whether there are no conflicting programs on the same ports. Wink

Code:
mapleshadow

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:22:53 AM

The latter would consider supporting other algorithms coins with it?
matrix961

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:07:05 PM

Just downloaded the latest release, v0.36.0 and I'm still getting the same problem. I feel like I'm missing a simple step or something. When I run MoneroClient.Net it asks me to provide a password, and after I do that it sits there with 0 connections, and next to "Address:" it says "Initializing...".

Is this with a new wallet or an old one that you have imported? I've noticed if using an old wallet with a lot of transactions it will take awhile to initialize. Earlier on when I loaded my old mining wallet with a few thousand transactions it took quite a few minutes to initialize. This was on a earlier version of the gui as well.

I have a newer wallet which initializes pretty fast. It takes about 30 seconds or so to get connections but that's not a big deal for me.
matrix961

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:40:16 PM

Just downloaded the latest release, v0.36.0 and I'm still getting the same problem. I feel like I'm missing a simple step or something. When I run MoneroClient.Net it asks me to provide a password, and after I do that it sits there with 0 connections, and next to "Address:" it says "Initializing...".

Is this with a new wallet or an old one that you have imported? I've noticed if using an old wallet with a lot of transactions it will take awhile to initialize. Earlier on when I loaded my old mining wallet with a few thousand transactions it took quite a few minutes to initialize. This was on a earlier version of the gui as well.

I have a newer wallet which initializes pretty fast. It takes about 30 seconds or so to get connections but that's not a big deal for me.

I actually don't have a wallet yet, I was going to buy a couple coins on an exchange and wanted to send them out of the exchange to my own wallet. With some searching I found that this was supposedly the best and easiest to use GUI wallet. Do I need to create a wallet somehow before using MoneroClient.NET? Sorry for the dumb question :/

No it automatically creates a new wallet once you start it for the first time and put in a password. How long have you let it sit with no connections? Maybe something blocking it like antivirus/malware scanner or firewall? When I run different wallets I've gotten a popup from windows asking to allow access to the network before. I don't remember if I got one for this or not but something might be blocking it for you.
Poena

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:11:43 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 04:22:06 PM by Poena

Please help localizing the client! Most of the translations are almost done, they just need a little touch Smiley

I reviewed and finished the french translation.

I'm also runing the 0.36.0. So far no random crash but...

Code:
   at Jojatekok.MoneroGUI.ConverterCoinAtomicValueToNullableDisplayValue.ConvertBack(Object value, Type targetType, Object parameter, CultureInfo culture)
   at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.ConvertProposedValue(Object value)
   at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpressionBase.UpdateValue()
   at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpressionBase.Dirty()
   at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpressionBase.SetValue(DependencyObject d, DependencyProperty dp, Object value)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValueCommon(DependencyProperty dp, Object value, PropertyMetadata metadata, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType, Boolean isInternal)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValue(DependencyProperty dp, Object value)
   at Xceed.Wpf.Toolkit.Primitives.UpDownBase`1.SyncTextAndValueProperties(Boolean updateValueFromText, String text, Boolean forceTextUpdate)
   at Xceed.Wpf.Toolkit.Primitives.InputBase.OnTextChanged(DependencyObject o, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.NotifyPropertyChange(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.UpdateEffectiveValue(EntryIndex entryIndex, DependencyProperty dp, PropertyMetadata metadata, EffectiveValueEntry oldEntry, EffectiveValueEntry& newEntry, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValueCommon(DependencyProperty dp, Object value, PropertyMetadata metadata, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType, Boolean isInternal)
   at Xceed.Wpf.Toolkit.Primitives.UpDownBase`1.TextBox_TextChanged(Object sender, TextChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
   at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   at Xceed.Wpf.Toolkit.AutoSelectTextBox.OnTextChanged(TextChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.TextBoxBase.OnTextContainerChanged(Object sender, TextContainerChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Controls.TextBox.OnTextContainerChanged(Object sender, TextContainerChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Documents.TextContainerChangedEventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, TextContainerChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Documents.TextContainer.EndChange(Boolean skipEvents)
   at System.Windows.Documents.TextRangeBase.EndChange(ITextRange thisRange, Boolean disableScroll, Boolean skipEvents)
   at System.Windows.Documents.TextRange.ChangeBlock.System.IDisposable.Dispose()
   at System.Windows.Documents.TextEditorTyping.OnBackspace(Object sender, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.Input.CommandBinding.OnExecuted(Object sender, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.ExecuteCommandBinding(Object sender, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs e, CommandBinding commandBinding)
   at System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.FindCommandBinding(CommandBindingCollection commandBindings, Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e, ICommand command, Boolean execute)
   at System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.FindCommandBinding(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e, ICommand command, Boolean execute)
   at System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.OnExecuted(Object sender, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
   at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.Input.RoutedCommand.ExecuteImpl(Object parameter, IInputElement target, Boolean userInitiated)
   at System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.TranslateInput(IInputElement targetElement, InputEventArgs inputEventArgs)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.OnKeyDownThunk(Object sender, KeyEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
   at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndKeyboardInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawKeyboardActions actions, Int32 scanCode, Boolean isExtendedKey, Boolean isSystemKey, Int32 virtualKey)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndKeyboardInputProvider.ProcessKeyAction(MSG& msg, Boolean& handled)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.CriticalTranslateAccelerator(MSG& msg, ModifierKeys modifiers)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.OnPreprocessMessage(Object param)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(DispatcherPriority priority, Delegate method, Object arg)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.OnPreprocessMessageThunk(MSG& msg, Boolean& handled)
   at System.Windows.Interop.ComponentDispatcherThread.RaiseThreadMessage(MSG& msg)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.TranslateAndDispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
   at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
   at System.Windows.Application.Run()
   at Jojatekok.MoneroGUI.App.Main()

Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
   at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)

at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)

I got those trying to send to my BITtrex wallet.
Jojatekok (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:54:44 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2014, 07:09:24 AM by Jojatekok

I reviewed and finished the french translation.

I'm also runing the 0.36.0. So far no random crash but...

Code:
   at Jojatekok.MoneroGUI.ConverterCoinAtomicValueToNullableDisplayValue.ConvertBack(Object value, Type targetType, Object parameter, CultureInfo culture)
   at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.ConvertProposedValue(Object value)
   at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpressionBase.UpdateValue()
   at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpressionBase.Dirty()
   at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpressionBase.SetValue(DependencyObject d, DependencyProperty dp, Object value)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValue(DependencyProperty dp, Object value)
   at Xceed.Wpf.Toolkit.Primitives.UpDownBase`1.SyncTextAndValueProperties(Boolean updateValueFromText, String text, Boolean forceTextUpdate)
   at Xceed.Wpf.Toolkit.Primitives.InputBase.OnTextChanged(DependencyObject o, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.NotifyPropertyChange(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.DependencyObject.UpdateEffectiveValue(EntryIndex entryIndex, DependencyProperty dp, PropertyMetadata metadata, EffectiveValueEntry oldEntry, EffectiveValueEntry& newEntry, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType)
   at Xceed.Wpf.Toolkit.Primitives.UpDownBase`1.TextBox_TextChanged(Object sender, TextChangedEventArgs e)
   at Xceed.Wpf.Toolkit.AutoSelectTextBox.OnTextChanged(TextChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.TextBoxBase.OnTextContainerChanged(Object sender, TextContainerChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Controls.TextBox.OnTextContainerChanged(Object sender, TextContainerChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Documents.TextContainerChangedEventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, TextContainerChangedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Documents.TextContainer.EndChange(Boolean skipEvents)
   at System.Windows.Documents.TextRangeBase.EndChange(ITextRange thisRange, Boolean disableScroll, Boolean skipEvents)
   at System.Windows.Documents.TextRange.ChangeBlock.System.IDisposable.Dispose()
   at System.Windows.Documents.TextEditorTyping.OnBackspace(Object sender, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.Input.CommandBinding.OnExecuted(Object sender, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.ExecuteCommandBinding(Object sender, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs e, CommandBinding commandBinding)
   at System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.FindCommandBinding(CommandBindingCollection commandBindings, Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e, ICommand command, Boolean execute)
   at System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.FindCommandBinding(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e, ICommand command, Boolean execute)
   at System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.OnExecuted(Object sender, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Input.RoutedCommand.ExecuteImpl(Object parameter, IInputElement target, Boolean userInitiated)
   at System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.TranslateInput(IInputElement targetElement, InputEventArgs inputEventArgs)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.OnKeyDownThunk(Object sender, KeyEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
   at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndKeyboardInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawKeyboardActions actions, Int32 scanCode, Boolean isExtendedKey, Boolean isSystemKey, Int32 virtualKey)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndKeyboardInputProvider.ProcessKeyAction(MSG& msg, Boolean& handled)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.CriticalTranslateAccelerator(MSG& msg, ModifierKeys modifiers)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.OnPreprocessMessage(Object param)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(DispatcherPriority priority, Delegate method, Object arg)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.OnPreprocessMessageThunk(MSG& msg, Boolean& handled)
   at System.Windows.Interop.ComponentDispatcherThread.RaiseThreadMessage(MSG& msg)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.TranslateAndDispatchMessage(MSG& msg)

I got those trying to send to my BITtrex wallet.

Interesting, I will look after this, as I know the cause. Thanks for the report, and also putting a lot of effort into translation! Smiley

EDIT: I forgot to check for null values before multiplication at conversion, but the next release will fix the fault.

Code:
ALToids

Activity: 519

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:01:09 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2014, 07:14:29 AM by ALToids

Wallet seems to be working well but how come the incoming and outgoing transactions are showing up as the same.
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:11:50 AM

Well I ran into a problem last night and am working with Poloniex on trying to find out the issue.  I sent an XMR payment of 1.0 XMR (including 0.001 fee) and I included the required payment ID.  Poloniex says it didn't arrive in their wallet and on the blockchain there in no payment ID.

This is my transaction has:
http://monerochain.info/tx/ee635cbdbcaa1634867cdc6bd63003f9ef08032b106e11d8fd40c09d10561f18

Here is a screenshot showing the send:

Any ideas what is going on?  I manually reduced the default fee from 0.005 to 0.001 and was just curious to see what would happen - did that mess something up?
Jojatekok (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:13:55 AM

Well I ran into a problem last night and am working with Poloniex on trying to find out the issue.  I sent an XMR payment of 1.0 XMR (including 0.001 fee) and I included the required payment ID.  Poloniex says it didn't arrive in their wallet and on the blockchain there in no payment ID.

This is my transaction has:
http://monerochain.info/tx/ee635cbdbcaa1634867cdc6bd63003f9ef08032b106e11d8fd40c09d10561f18

Here is a screenshot showing the send:

Any ideas what is going on?  I manually reduced the default fee from 0.005 to 0.001 and was just curious to see what would happen - did that mess something up?

Currently, the specification does not allow fees lower than 0.005, but to avoid confusion, I'll make it a minimum in the next release.

I also did this by curiosity, and suggest that you should re-index your wallet in the following way:
  • Make sure you have a backup of all your wallet files, just in case...
  • Close Monero Client
  • In the wallet data folder, delete the 'wallet.bin' file (but keep the '.keys', and if exists, the '.address.txt' file)
  • Restart Monero Client, and wait about 20 or 30 minutes until simplewallet re-indexes your wallet and makes it usable again. Before closing the client, make sure that wallet ('.bin' file) autosave has happened.

Code:
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: