Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:54:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 57
  Print  
Author Topic: ███►BetcoinRakeback.com | 58-83% RAKEBACK [Here ONLY] | ACR WPN Tourneys◄███  (Read 100353 times)
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:56:42 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2017, 01:31:20 PM by Xiaoxiao

New Spam-free thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1612688.0

Announcement:  Due to the constant complaining regarding the high percentage I am able to offer, management has notified me that my commission has been reduced.

Beginning the week of August 8th (in 17 days), additional rakeback will be reduced to 33%.  I know this may upset some of you, but this is mandatory.  If I don't make this reduction, I will be operating at a heavy loss, which obviously isn't feasible.

Referrals will continue to be 5% of the player's net rake, which is unbelievably high considering the high amount of volume players will put in on this program.  Many sub affiliates of mine have been consistently getting 50-300 mbtc each week just for referring a few players.

Anyhow, the 33% will be permanent beginning August 8th, and it cannot go any lower in the future.  I will continue to bargain for the highest percentages for you guys.  Take care!

Note:
I will now be locking this thread after each update I make.  The reason is because of user TwitchySeal's constant spam has made it nearly impossible for anyone to follow.

Visit BetcoinRakeback.com for referrals, logins and more!

*You must be properly TRACKED in order to receive this EXTRA rakeback service.

*You may not claim a referral after 2 weeks from the sign up date.  Additional confirmation may be required for both the referrer and referral.

*Please do not spam this thread.  This thread is continually attacked and libeled by a few users for malicious reasons.  My posts will continue to be as helpful as possible.

450+ users on tracked for this rakeback program and receiving payments weekly.

NEW: Automated 50% Table Starter Promo Does NOT Count against this Rakeback!

Get 40% rakeback sent to you each week NOW
We truly offer the best cryptocurrency rakeback, unlike what some others claim to do.

New: The BetcoinRakeback.com affiliate system is now live.  Register your account today and start bringing your friends to Betcoin Poker.  You will get 5% of their total rake while they will get 50-140% rakeback!

Contact: support@betcoinrakeback.com for questions, inquiries, and referrals.

Here's what's even better about what we have to offer: on top of the 40% rakeback, you will also get a 100% deposit bonus AND the VIP rakeback! Yes all promotions do not count against rakeback!  So overall you are getting 50-140% rakeback when you sign up here

Are we legit? Of course we are! Many players can vouch for our legitimacy because they have been getting paid each week! There has not been a single complaint as of yet. We have integrity and we offer a great service in which everyone benefits!  

Could I view my stats? Currently you'd have to private message or email me in order to get a screenshot of your stats.  However once the website is complete you can login to view.

Why are we able to offer such a unique and gracious deal?  We have strong ties with Betcoin Poker, and we work together to make online poker a better and fun experience.  We work to make it more pleasant for the player unlike some rooms out there that are working towards giving less and less benefits for the player (ie Pokerstars/Amaya).

How do I get this 40%?: Easy. Simply click ►►►   HERE or the link in the title and private message me your username so that I can confirm you are properly linked.

Do I have to wait an entire week to get my rakeback? No. You can request a cashout at anytime by private messaging me.

If there is any problem with your sign up or payments, do not hesitate to contact me.

Rakeback is paid out on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.

Now here is what Betcoin Poker has to offer:

-100% Table Starter Rakeback

-2 Factor Authentication for extra security

-Freerolls running all the time, from non stop $10 freerolls to up to 10 BTC weekly/monthly freerolls.

-Great tournaments since they have merged with the Winning Poker Network (WPN)

-100% deposit bonus up to 1000 chips

-Wide array of cash games with growing players

-Bad beat jackpot!

-Secure connection

-Reward system (convert points to chips instantly)

-Daily and weekly leaderboard promotions

And once again, I have to reiterate, all these promotions do not count AGAINST the 40% rakeback offer!!!

So what are you waiting for?  Make the switch to Betcoin Poker NOW

Some feedback:

The rakeback deal is great.
Glad to have it.

Just to add my +1, Xiao is very easy to work with (probably the easiest/most attentive affiliate I've ever dealt with), and is excellent at communicating with his players.  If a payment is going to be late he lets people know before hand with a clear reason and timetable, something that very few people in the industry do.

Solid affiliate and best rakeback i've gotten in awhile.

I agree 100%  I could not be happier with this RB deal.  I suggest you jump on it before it goes away.

Sharing my experience too. All seems pretty legit. I was set up pretty quickly and xiao arranged it all in double quick time. I have a quick question while I am here though. Can I get my stats for amount raked and rb rec'd so far please?
Anyway I must say I'm very happy with the deal and have recommended it to others.

At Xiao's request I wanted to give my experience with betcoin and Xiao both.

Before swc changed hands the action was better on swc fur cash games, now it's closer.  I have had fast cash outs, wick response from support, and generally no issues.

Xiao has paid rake back consistently, and has been communicative when payment for his commission has been held up.  If you go through this thread you'll see him posting players out of his own pocket when payment has been held up from betcoin.

I don't play much anymore, but played poker fur a living for years, and have had many many rake back and prop deals, I can say with full confidence xiao is top tier professional.  I don't know him personally, but have recommended several people to this very thread.

The rakeback is really really generous, much better than you will get from swc.  If you prefer to play tournaments, it's not even close since betcoin gets you access to wpn tournaments.

Yes, Xiao reached out to me and asked to give a review, but my review is definitely my own.  He (she?) is a top tier affiliate, and betcoin is totally legit.. Plus it works well with the various stat huds.

Xiao has also asked me to share my experience, which I am happy to do.

I had some issues getting tracked initially, Xiao and betcoin both worked with me and we got it resolved quickly and easily.  Chris at betcoin called Xiao a "trusted affiliate" which was helpful.

I've only been on betcoin a few weeks, RB payments have come in regularly for the duration.  There have been occasional delays and Xiao has been very good about communicating them here in the thread so there are no mysteries.

Currently there is no integrated way to check RB stats, but Xiao offers them if you want an update.  I haven't asked as my payments have lined up with what I'd expect.

Very satisfied so far, overall the only question is that of longevity as I've only been around about a month, looking good though!

Xiaoxiao has been nothing but a gentleman to deal with and his customer service is excellent - quick response time, transparent answers and overall excellence.  

Everyone who plays poker for bitcoins should be signing up through him in order to receive all the awesome incentives from playing at BetCoin Poker.

Well I can say I can be added to the list of happy users of this RB deal ;

If you combine the 40% RB + the VIP rewards, aswell as the cheap rake to start with, Betcoin  is simply the cheapest place to play poker.

It can turn a lot of losing players -  especially on smaller stakes - into winning ones, considering the difference in bb/100 compared to the standard rake in the industry is in the 10bb/100 order !!!

I also signed up to Betcoin through Xiao's rakeback deal.

- Betcoin is currently the best cryptocurrency poker site. Good action, a variety of games offered, and an excellent rewards program. Support is a bit lacking but they've handled all important issues efficiently.

- I wholeheartedly recommend Xiao's rakeback deal. He is very quick in answering any PMs I send him and sends out the rakeback in a timely manner. Sometimes there is a week delay, which I believe he may not be faulted for.

Overall an excellent affiliate deal for anyone looking for a good cryptocurrency poker site.

Wow you guys need to leave Xiao the fuck alone, everything about this service is amazing.

Wow this is still going? You guys realize betcoin has said they will issue refunds on a case by case basis right? Also what do you hope to accomplish here with this crap? Xaio is very helpful to players. He is the opposite of what you are accusing him/betcoin to be and has always acted transparently and ethically towards his players. Twitchy and donk4u and dark days are way beyond out of line at this point and as has been pointed out in every thread about this subject are clearly mentally ill.

Thank you Xiaoxiao for receiving the rakeback 3 weeks already. It is realy helpful  Cool
Keep the great work

Hey new signup here and I see that my account was credited with last weeks rakeback. legit! Not much since I spread out my play to other cardrooms, but now I will play here more often!

Thanks for doing this rakeback deal!

ATTENTION: New VIP program that does NOT count against the 40% rakeback offered in this thread!!!

This program is UNBELIEVABLY awesome and generous!!!!

Daily surprise box is giving away chips, points, and goodies EVERYDAY at betcoin.ag when you check your account!!!  

Some feedback:

The rakeback deal is great.
Glad to have it.

Just to add my +1, Xiao is very easy to work with (probably the easiest/most attentive affiliate I've ever dealt with), and is excellent at communicating with his players.  If a payment is going to be late he lets people know before hand with a clear reason and timetable, something that very few people in the industry do.

Solid affiliate and best rakeback i've gotten in awhile.

I agree 100%  I could not be happier with this RB deal.  I suggest you jump on it before it goes away.

Sharing my experience too. All seems pretty legit. I was set up pretty quickly and xiao arranged it all in double quick time. I have a quick question while I am here though. Can I get my stats for amount raked and rb rec'd so far please?
Anyway I must say I'm very happy with the deal and have recommended it to others.

At Xiao's request I wanted to give my experience with betcoin and Xiao both.

Before swc changed hands the action was better on swc fur cash games, now it's closer.  I have had fast cash outs, wick response from support, and generally no issues.

Xiao has paid rake back consistently, and has been communicative when payment for his commission has been held up.  If you go through this thread you'll see him posting players out of his own pocket when payment has been held up from betcoin.

I don't play much anymore, but played poker fur a living for years, and have had many many rake back and prop deals, I can say with full confidence xiao is top tier professional.  I don't know him personally, but have recommended several people to this very thread.

The rakeback is really really generous, much better than you will get from swc.  If you prefer to play tournaments, it's not even close since betcoin gets you access to wpn tournaments.

Yes, Xiao reached out to me and asked to give a review, but my review is definitely my own.  He (she?) is a top tier affiliate, and betcoin is totally legit.. Plus it works well with the various stat huds.

Xiao has also asked me to share my experience, which I am happy to do.

I had some issues getting tracked initially, Xiao and betcoin both worked with me and we got it resolved quickly and easily.  Chris at betcoin called Xiao a "trusted affiliate" which was helpful.

I've only been on betcoin a few weeks, RB payments have come in regularly for the duration.  There have been occasional delays and Xiao has been very good about communicating them here in the thread so there are no mysteries.

Currently there is no integrated way to check RB stats, but Xiao offers them if you want an update.  I haven't asked as my payments have lined up with what I'd expect.

Very satisfied so far, overall the only question is that of longevity as I've only been around about a month, looking good though!

Xiaoxiao has been nothing but a gentleman to deal with and his customer service is excellent - quick response time, transparent answers and overall excellence.  

Everyone who plays poker for bitcoins should be signing up through him in order to receive all the awesome incentives from playing at BetCoin Poker.

Well I can say I can be added to the list of happy users of this RB deal ;

If you combine the 50% RB + the VIP rewards, aswell as the cheap rake to start with, Betcoin  is simply the cheapest place to play poker.

It can turn a lot of losing players -  especially on smaller stakes - into winning ones, considering the difference in bb/100 compared to the standard rake in the industry is in the 10bb/100 order !!!

I also signed up to Betcoin through Xiao's rakeback deal.

- Betcoin is currently the best cryptocurrency poker site. Good action, a variety of games offered, and an excellent rewards program. Support is a bit lacking but they've handled all important issues efficiently.

- I wholeheartedly recommend Xiao's rakeback deal. He is very quick in answering any PMs I send him and sends out the rakeback in a timely manner. Sometimes there is a week delay, which I believe he may not be faulted for.

Overall an excellent affiliate deal for anyone looking for a good cryptocurrency poker site.

Wow you guys need to leave Xiao the fuck alone, everything about this service is amazing.

Wow this is still going? You guys realize betcoin has said they will issue refunds on a case by case basis right? Also what do you hope to accomplish here with this crap? Xaio is very helpful to players. He is the opposite of what you are accusing him/betcoin to be and has always acted transparently and ethically towards his players. Twitchy and donk4u and dark days are way beyond out of line at this point and as has been pointed out in every thread about this subject are clearly mentally ill.

Thank you Xiaoxiao for receiving the rakeback 3 weeks already. It is realy helpful  Cool
Keep the great work

Hey new signup here and I see that my account was credited with last weeks rakeback. legit! Not much since I spread out my play to other cardrooms, but now I will play here more often!

Thanks for doing this rakeback deal!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:14:20 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2015, 04:51:44 AM by Xiaoxiao

Pros of betcoin-- Vip club, bonuses, promos, great action, etc

Must be 18 or older, so no annoying teenagers.

can customize a lot of things... such as sounds (can upload .wav)

cons-- needs to tweak some things such as 3 sec time out

more feedback to come!

NiceSoft12

Activity: 433
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:38:41 PM

reg'd looking forward to playing as soon as i get my coins
chaosPT

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:45:15 PM

I don think they have free btc for trial .
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:17:46 AM

I don think they have free btc for trial .

maybe he bought some from CB and has to wait for them to come in? I don't  think hes asking for chips
ZeroCloo

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:31:00 AM

Can you get me assigned to you if I signed up without an affiliate?
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:22:14 PM

Can you get me assigned to you if I signed up without an affiliate?

Yeah bro, i'm sure something can be worked out!
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:57:37 AM

Great, make sure to pm me if you have any issues.  I am sort of like an unofficial ambassador to Betcoin.  I know they are kind of overwhelmed right now from support.
BitAffiliate

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:23:48 AM

Smells of SHIT
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:21:03 AM

Smells of SHIT

Then wipe your butt!

On a serious note, I don't think you should talk trash in every betcoin thread with 1 liners without showing some kind of proof.  I know that betcoin is a bit understaffed right now, but they have yet to show any kind of dishonesty.
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:14:07 PM

More pro's I've noticed--

Awesome reward system (I've just started to play for last several days):

Convert points into chips instantly, no waiting

Already got 21.58 chips from just the reward system!

Some con's I've noticed: support is a bit lagging right now.  They might be a bit understaffed.  Or I am just being too annoying with them.
1slolt1

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:43:41 PM

How often is rakeback paid?  Where can I view previous payments?
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:50:00 PM

How often is rakeback paid?  Where can I view previous payments?

Previous payments are shown in the transaction history.  Rakeback can be paid anytime that you email support@betcoinpoker.com.  I think they might be a bit backed up right now, but they should get back to you.  I just found this out, in fact.  The reason is because they don't have an automated system yet.
Max Cut

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:25:17 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2014, 04:49:39 PM by Max Cut

Do WPN tournaments/SNGs earn bitcoin points that can be converted to $?  Do they qualify for rakeback?  For deposit bonus?

Are Betcoin players eligible for Sit&Crush prizes?

Thanks!
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:20:28 AM

Do WPN tournaments/SNGs earn bitcoin points that can be converted to $?  Do they qualify for rakeback?  For deposit bonus?

Are Betcoin players eligible for Sit&Crush prizes?

Thanks!

I've forwarded your question to support.  I do believe they are, but if they aren't then it is being integrated into the system.
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:15:42 PM

Sorry for any inconviniences on behalf of betcoin.  they took away WPN tourneys for now, not sure why.  They seems to be overwhelmed right now with support but I'm sure they will try and get it right.
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:24:37 PM

Sorry for any inconviniences on behalf of betcoin.  they took away WPN tourneys for now, not sure why.  They seems to be overwhelmed right now with support but I'm sure they will try and get it right.

They are back!
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:15:36 PM

New promotion: 1500 btc guaranteed tourney in december.  Should bring a lot more action to the site.
1slolt1

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:11:28 PM

Has anyone received rakeback through this affiliate?
1slolt1

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:28:29 PM

Are you serious?  This really seems like a scam.  Promising people something before you even have confirmation. I signed up under you but I'll be creating another account to use until this gets cleared up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 57
  Print  

Jump to: