Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:02:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CAPT] CAPTcoin  (Read 1059747 times)
EcuaMobi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 05:14:48 PM

Let's not forget about this Smiley

I've contacted BitTrex and received their response. Here are the steps we all need to follow:

• Join #BitTrex and promote CAPTcoin there. Join the "Guerrilla marketing", using their words.
  • Tweet @BittrexExchange periodically asking them to add CAPTcoin.
    They said: "We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex".
    So we need original tweets promoting both @CAPTcoin and @BittrexExchange.
  • "...length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc.":
    Be an active member here!

So it's up to you all guys! Smiley

What about cryptsy.com, what are your feelings about this exchange,I use it a lot for regular trading, meaning I buy and sell like I would on my forex account, watching its markets, watching for opportunities, I do see it has a few problems tho with certain coins, I personally have never had any issues depositing or withdrawing coins on there, Buy=t I have seen some reports about newer or other lower valued coins having issues.

Personally, I prefer BitTrex. But I like Cryptsy too.

It'd be great if you can contact them or Tweet them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 05:19:15 PM

lol.. maybe you are you right. he hired a bunch of kids.. i also withdraw all my capts to that site.
and i also bought some for a very cheep price.. but seriously.. how come people can do that to their coins.. i mean that coins is very hard to earn. much more after 11 days it is going to halve again..

the problem is exchanges like coinswap, a lot of their general members are there for 1 reason to flip coins and get BTC quick, a lot of uneducated people who have no idea about currency trading trade there, you can tell by watching markets for any coins, even BTC and LTC. how low they are willing to sell coins for,. It is abundantly clear how very uneducated the traders really are that are members of coinswap.

The good thing about unprofessional exchanges like coinswap is simple, for people like me who have been trading on Forex for years and have a lot of experience in  currency markets, we can gain really well. because I noticed how uneducated +aaron_ really was when he stupidly said CAPTcoin was 100% premined, and failed to realize this coin was a POS coin, and has a percentage held for promotional release which is going to be destroyed after the release time. For that reason I would gladly buy up all the CAPTcoins i can off that site, because as the price lowers the idiots trading on coinswap are going to devalue the coin in their minds and drop its price so low we may be lucky enough to buy them for under 800 satoshi per coin. Since none of them have investigated the coin they have bad mouthed and have no research backing up their accusations, i will gladly buy them up, The unfortunate thing is buying coins on coinswap will not help or hurt its value,coinswap is not a good enough exchange to make an impact on the value of any coin right now. Basically they have no power, because much like they feel our CAPTcoin is useless, thats exactly what all the exchanges and real time markets feel about them.

chadsomenezz

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:20:23 PM

I've contacted BitTrex and received their response. Here are the steps we all need to follow:

• Join #BitTrex and promote CAPTcoin there. Join the "Guerrilla marketing", using their words.
  • Tweet xchange periodically asking them to add CAPTcoin.
    They said: "We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex".

What about cryptsy.com, what are your feelings about this exchange,I use it a lot for regular trading, meaning I buy and sell like I would on my forex account, watching its markets, watching for opportunities, I do see it has a few problems tho with certain coins, I personally have never had any issues depositing or withdrawing coins on there, Buy=t I have seen some reports about newer or other lower valued coins having issues.

oh i forgot to mention. Justcoin is also good
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 05:26:01 PM

• Tweet xchange periodically asking them to add CAPTcoin.

oh i forgot to mention. Justcoin is also good

I tweeted on the BitTrex twitter site,and I just recently became a member of justcoin. I dont know why but I feel very comfoprtable on cryptsy, maybe because their platform is a lot like my forex platform I dont know, but I have no problems getting into trades there. I like longer term trades there maybe a week to a month holding a trade and letting it collect its profit.

EcuaMobi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 05:27:08 PM

the problem is exchanges like coinswap, a lot of their general members are there for 1 reason to flip coins and get BTC quick, a lot of uneducated people who have no idea about currency trading trade there, you can tell by watching markets for any coins, even BTC and LTC. how low they are willing to sell coins for,. It is abundantly clear how very uneducated the traders really are that are members of coinswap.

The good thing about unprofessional exchanges like coinswap is simple, for people like me who have been trading on Forex for years and have a lot of experience in  currency markets, we can gain really well. because I noticed how uneducated +aaron_really was when he stupidly said CAPTcoin was 100% premined, and failed to realize thisb coind was a POS coin, so For that reason I would gladly buy up all the CAPTcoins i can off that site, because as the price lowers the idiots trading on coinswap are going to devalue the coin intheir minds and drop its price so low we may be lucky enough to buy them for under 800 satoshi per coin. Since none of them have investigated the coin they have bad mouthed and have no research backing up their accusations, i will gladly buy them up, The unfortunate tuyhiing is buying coins on coinswap will not help or hurt its value,coinswap is not a good enough exchange to make an impact on the value of any coin right now. basically they have no power, because much like they feel our CAPTcoin is useless, thats exactly what all the exchanges and real time markets feel about them.

You're absolutely right.

Regarding people who are there just to dump the coins for BTC, the advantage of CAPTcoin is that the supply is very limited, so they won't be able to do that for long.
After the dumpers run out of coins, the prices will rise a lot.

Something good happening now is that the volume on CoinSwap is increasing fast and the gap between buy orders and sells orders is very small now, while the great majority of trades are buys.

That means the volume will continue to grow and we'll see an organic rise in the price. That's the kind of price rise that lasts.

Even if CoinSwap can't make a huge impact, being the top-traded coin there will open the doors for BitTrex, Cryptsy and others.
The volume and price will continue to grow on bigger exchanges in the near future.

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 05:35:50 PM

The good thing about unprofessional exchanges like coinswap is simple, for people like me who have been trading on Forex for years and have a lot of experience in  currency markets, we can gain really well. because I noticed how uneducated +aaron_really was when he stupidly said CAPTcoin was 100% premined, and failed to realize thisb coind was a POS coin, so For that reason I would gladly buy up all the CAPTcoins i can off that site, because as the price lowers the idiots trading on coinswap are going to devalue the coin intheir minds and drop its price so low we may be lucky enough to buy them for under 800 satoshi per coin. Since none of them have investigated the coin they have bad mouthed and have no research backing up their accusations, i will gladly buy them up, The unfortunate tuyhiing is buying coins on coinswap will not help or hurt its value,coinswap is not a good enough exchange to make an impact on the value of any coin right now. basically they have no power, because much like they feel our CAPTcoin is useless, thats exactly what all the exchanges and real time markets feel about them.

You're absolutely right.

Regarding people who are there just to dump the coins for BTC, the advantage of CAPTcoin is that the supply is very limited, so they won't be able to do that for long.

Something good happening now is that the volume on CoinSwap is increasing fast and the gap between buy orders and sells orders is very small now, while the great majority of trades are buys.

That means the volume will continue to grow and we'll see an organic rise in the price. That's the kind of price rise that lasts.

Even if CoinSwap can't make a huge impact, being the top-traded coin there will open the doors for BitTrex, Cryptsy and others.
The volume and price will continue to grow on bigger exchanges in the near future.

I am curious as to how many CAPTcoins IAN made from minting the CAPTcoins as all deposits were frozen and I know a lot of people were making deposits when the price hit 10,000 satoshi per Captcoin.I didnt use all the coins in my wallet a little than 10% I sent because I am holding them to mint while the promotion goes forward. But I know a lot of people saw that price and got dollar in their eyes so i wonder how many coins he was holding and minting while he was on vacation.

EcuaMobi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 05:42:26 PM

Yesterday was a great day for CAPTcoin!

get.CAPTcoin.com got 176,042 hits by 8,202 unique visitors in 1 day!
(although it seems today will break the record again)

Also, unique addresses went from 4,873 to 5,802. That's an increase of 929 unique addresses in one day!
Most PoS coins are distributed among less than 929 addresses in their whole life time.

Goldensun343

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 06:39:07 PM

You're absolutely right.

I am curious as to how many CAPTcoins IAN made from minting the CAPTcoins as all deposits were frozen and I know a lot of people were making deposits when the price hit 10,000 satoshi per Captcoin.I didnt use all the coins in my wallet a little than 10% I sent because I am holding them to mint while the promotion goes forward. But I know a lot of people saw that price and got dollar in their eyes so i wonder how many coins he was holding and minting while he was on vacation.

Alright alright let's settle down now. They were probably so "unprofessional" because you came in to the chat making outrageous demands about how you should be reimbursed fully the amount of CAPT you had pending deposit in BTC at the height of the trade, which was around 10,000 satoshi each. That just doesn't make any sense and shows that you're just trying to get some free money.

Everyone should realize that this can happen to any exchange, and in using one, you accept the risks. Everyone should take exchange policies with a grain of salt. Hasn't Mt. Gox taught us anything?

As a disclaimer, I am no way affiliated with Coin Swap. I am an avid CAPT user such as yourself and I am also taking advantage of the dumpers that are trying to get rid of their CAPT. I believe great things are in store with this coin as the developers are some of the most professional and active I have seen in the altcoin community yet. Let's put this matter aside and work toward getting CAPT more and more exposure, on exchanges and otherwise!
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 07:03:30 PM

Alright alright let's settle down now. They were probably so "unprofessional" because you came in to the chat making outrageous demands about how you should be reimbursed fully the amount of CAPT you had pending deposit in BTC at the height of the trade, which was around 10,000 satoshi each. That just doesn't make any sense and shows that you're just trying to get some free money.

Everyone should realize that this can happen to any exchange, and in using one, you accept the risks. Everyone should take exchange policies with a grain of salt. Hasn't Mt. Gox taught us anything?

As a disclaimer, I am no way affiliated with Coin Swap. I am an avid CAPT user such as yourself and I am also taking advantage of the dumpers that are trying to get rid of their CAPT. I believe great things are in store with this coin as the developers are some of the most professional and active I have seen in the altcoin community yet. Let's put this matter aside and work toward getting CAPT more and more exposure, on exchanges and otherwise!

You could not be more wrong in a few of your accusations against me, I was not in fact trying to get ""FREE MONEY" I am a CAPTcoin lover, and as such i understand what POS means and I am part of it fully. Not only did I lose the so called BTC Value I also lost coins in the minting I do. by taking the less than 10% I did to capitalize on the rush order I was going to use the funds gained for a quick investment that would have quadrupled my investment. I also know if IAN was a smart person he made a nice profit minting the coins he was able to hold for those days he was on vacation when the deposits got frozen.

Add that to the absolute ignoring of all of our emails to customer support, the lack of respect fromthe idiots who did respond in the chat in addition to IAN again leaving for lunch in the middle of the debate, there was so much more involved in my absolute disgust in that chatroom, then to put the icing on the cake his own customer support absolutely disrespects CAPTcoin on more than one occasion

So lets add it all up

I lost a very profitable trade opportunity
The profit I lost in the trade opportunity cost me another investment that had over 400% profit margin
I did not get any minting on the coins that i sent to coinswap
I also lost an amount as the coins I was minting were lessened by the deposit I made to coinswap.
Coinswap possibly made a profit from minting my coins during the frozen deposits
No response to any customer support emails
No reimbursement of losses of any kind
Losses resulted to customers due to a vacation?
then during the customer complaint owner takes lunch?
Inaccurate judgements of the coin in question by high members of the exchanges chat
and direct insults of the coin in question by the assumed customer support (outside of IAN) in the chat

when you add this all up it says to me

Unprofessional
Childish
Unprioritized
Selfish

I accepted the risks by withdrawing every market I was involved in on coinswap and I have about 30 trading friends doing the same thing.

As an owner of a business you understand there may be problems out of your control where you may have to reimburse customers for losses

THOSE ARE THE RISKS OF OWNING A BUSINESS!!!!! And everyone who owns a business knows it!

The difference is do you want to be ethical and pay for your customers losses or just turn your back and go to lunch and not deal with the responsibility of the situation??

lordscales91

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:11:45 PM

What I'm going to discuss here probably has been already discussed but I'm too lazy to review a 55 pages thread.
Mr. Admin of the CAPTcoin, you are giving the opportunity of getting the coins via web by solving a set of 3 CAPT-chas, so everyone can get a probably fair share of the coins, however you, as the admin, could easily auto-assign rewards to yourself, and you will be getting an UNFAIR share of the coins. How can we know that you are not doing it? How the reward system works?
Goldensun343

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 07:13:41 PM

You could not be more wrong in a few of your accusations against me, I was not in fact trying to get ""FREE MONEY" I am a CAPTcoin lover, and as such i understand what POS means and I am part of it fully. Not only did I lose the so called BTC Value I also lost coins in the minting I do. by taking the less than 10% I did to capitalize on the rush order I was going to use the funds gained for a quick investment that would have quadrupled my investment. I also know if IAN was a smart person he made a nice profit minting the coins he was able to hold for those days he was on vacation when the deposits got frozen.

Add that to the absolute ignoring of all of our emails to customer support, the lack of respect fromthe idiots who did respond in the chat in addition to IAN again leaving for lunch in the middle of the debate, there was so much more involved in my absolute disgust in that chatroom, then to put the icing on the cake his own customer support absolutely disrespects CAPTcoin on more than one occasion

So lets add it all up

I lost a very profitable trade opportunity
The profit I lost in the trade opportunity cost me another investment that had over 400% profit margin
I did not get any minting on the coins that i sent to coinswap
I also lost an amount as the coins I was minting were lessened by the deposit I made to coinswap.
Coinswap possibly made a profit from minting my coins during the frozen deposits
No response to any customer support emails
No reimbursement of losses of any kind
Losses resulted tocustomersdue to a vacation?
then during the customer complaint owner takes lunch?
Inaccurate judgements of the coin in question by high members of the exchanges chat
and direct insults of the coin in question by the assumed customer support (outside of IAN) in the chat

when you add this all up it says to me

Unprofessional
Childish
Unprioritized
Selfish

I accepted the risks by withdrawing every market I was involved in on coinswap and I have about 30 trading friends doing the same thing.

I must agree that I didn't like members of support dissing the coin. That's not their job and only worsens the situation. I suppose that I also didn't take into account the amount that you could have been minting, so I apologize for that.

I just want to say that you weren't the only one to miss out on your 400% profit margin. EVERYONE did because EVERYONE had their deposits frozen. I was also aching to have my coins show up so I can cash in on the juicy margin. The only reason why the price shot up so quickly was because there was a shortage of people selling on there due to frozen deposits. I think over time you'll see that this coin will easily get back up to that range, and it will be much more stable as well.  Smiley
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 07:28:02 PM

What I'm going to discuss here probably has been already discussed but I'm too lazy to review a 55 pages thread.
Mr. Admin of the CAPTcoin, you are giving the opportunity of getting the coins via web by solving a set of 3 CAPT-chas, so everyone can get a probably fair share of the coins, however you, as the admin, could easily auto-assign rewards to yourself, and you will be getting an UNFAIR share of the coins. How can we know that you are not doing it? How the reward system works?

in the earlier threads there are some addresses you can check, as well as directly on the captcha site there are 2 addresses you can follow as well. where we make donations. If there is already not one, I am sure in the future you will be able to see like a top 10 wallets like the other coins have. I would not worry about the 55 pages you skipped the most important one to a newcomer like you would be the main intro page.

On a personal standpoint I think the developers here have created a great coin, they have been very comnplete in all the developments so far. Of all the coins I am involved in CAPTcoin is by far one of my favorites.

I must agree that I didn't like members of support dissing the coin. That's not their job and only worsens the situation. I suppose that I also didn't take into account the amount that you could have been minting, so I apologize for that.

I just want to say that you weren't the only one to miss out on your 400% profit margin. EVERYONE did because EVERYONE had their deposits frozen. I was also aching to have my coins show up so I can cash in on the juicy margin. The only reason why the price shot up so quickly was because there was a shortage of people selling on there due to frozen deposits. I think over time you'll see that this coin will easily get back up to that range, and it will be much more stable as well.  Smiley

this is just a possible scenerio:

Just so you can imagine if each person had 100 coins in deposit withheld and Ian got over 300 emails concerning the deposits that tells me POTENTIALLY he had 300+ customers with frozen deposits thats over 30,000 CAPTCOIN, imagine the minting on 30,000 CAPTCOINS for 5 or more days of minting. we can safely assume that maybe it was less customers than the 300 affiliated emails concerning the frozen deposits, but we can equally bet that a lot of the deposits were well over 100 CAPTcoins too. so my numbers are a rough average of the potential profit that could have been made during this situation. If you are minting the coin then you know how much could have been made and what it will be worth 6 months down the road Smiley all that = my anger Smiley

EcuaMobi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 07:29:47 PM

Every time a claim is made, the system adds the reward to your balance, then every 12 hours (9am and 9pm UTC-5), the system automatically generates transactions, which you can see here:
http://get.captcoin.com/tx.html

Then I manually copy the sendmany commands and execute them. So you could check that.
The execution is manual to prevent having the coins in the server, but I just copy and paste the commands.

Also, here you can see the top addresses that have claimed the coins:
http://get.captcoin.com/addresses.html

This will be useful too:
https://forum.captcoin.com/index.php/topic,6.0.html

karlb187

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 07:39:50 PM

I just wanted to say thanks to the Coin-swap admin for fixing out deposits.  Grin

Now I had a huge deposit on coin-swap but having my coins stuck for 5 days has saved me from dumping them and now I am just cashing them back to my wallet to keep minting. I almost get a full CAPT coin each time it mints  Cool

Long Live CAPT coin!

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 07:42:02 PM

I just wanted to say thanks to the Coin-swap admin for fixing out deposits.  Grin

Now I had a huge deposit on coin-swap but having my coins stuck for 5 days has saved me from dumping them and now I am just cashing them back to my wallet to keep minting. I almost get a full CAPT coin each time it mints  Cool

Long Live CAPT coin!

Imagine how many he made holding your coins for those 5+ days in addition to mine and possibly 300 other customers Smiley I think in 6 months when this coin goes up in value he should give all of us a free trip to Costa Rica like he took. he will have the money to afford it after this is all said and done HAHA.

EcuaMobi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 07:43:20 PM

Please vote in this poll:

Is CAPTcoin your first crypto-currency?

Quote from: CAPTcoin
Hi everyone,

I'm curious about how many people is new to crypto-currencies and is using CAPTcoin as their first one.

I know if I ask this question on BitcoinTalk, almost no one will be new. And if I ask on Facebook, most people will be new.
So I think it's best to ask here in this forum.

Please respond and optionally comment your experience.

karlb187

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 07:59:10 PM

I just wanted to say thanks to the Coin-swap admin for fixing out deposits.  Grin

Now I had a huge deposit on coin-swap but having my coins stuck for 5 days has saved me from dumping them and now I am just cashing them back to my wallet to keep minting. I almost get a full CAPT coin each time it mints  Cool

Long Live CAPT coin!

Imagine how many he made holding your coins for those 5+ days in addition to mine and possibly 300 other customers Smiley I think in 6 months when this coin goes up in value he should give all of us a free trip to Costa Rica like he took. he will have the money to afford it after this is all said and done HAHA.

He might have made some and he might not have because it was messed up, it might not have been online to stake but I don't care. He did not hold them intentionally (it was an error only he could fix and he was told he would have internet when he went to a wedding in Costa Rica but he did not.)

I bet it was his sisters wedding and they did not want him on a computer (like admins are for most of their time) and they wanted him to take a break from the internet. I say this because that's what my sister would do  Tongue.

The coin-swap admin emailed me from his phone the very second he got to the Airport (first time he had internet) and told me why he could not be reached for the last few days. He ended up missing his layover on his way home and it took him until 1:00am to get home and he still got right to work and fixed all our deposits so I say we need to give coin-swap another chance because they are a great exchange  (when the admin is around and he will be from now on...till the holidays)

I trust the coin-swap exchange again and glade the admin contacted me. We all need to go back in the forums and change any bad posts we made about coin-swap because it was an honest mistake and has been fixed for us all. I don't work for coin-swap, just a very active trader on that exchange for a long time.

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
SecondsOld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:59:28 PM

I've added CAPTcoin to the voting list at C-Cex.  Right now it would take about 200 votes to get added.  If the community rallies, we can make it happen.

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

EDIT:  You can also pay for votes.  Only 0.20 BTC would put CAPT at the top of the list.
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:02:38 PM

Less that 700000 coins earned with captcha solving and its been 18 days.
With only one month remaining and another halving in the middle of it, either many coins will remain unclaimed or the price will rise much higher to make it worthwhile for people to spend a lot of time solving

This could become a rare coin

Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:07:40 PM

I've added CAPTcoin to the voting list at C-Cex.  Right now it would take about 200 votes to get added.  If the community rallies, we can make it happen.

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

EDIT:  You can also pay for votes.  Only 0.20 BTC would put CAPT at the top of the list.
If we get enough to donate something small like .005 we could get there in no time.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: