Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:29:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Well tested PHP Blockchain Wallet API Library  (Read 2250 times)
Overloader (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:56:31 PM

Here comes the first well tested PHP Zend Framework 2 Blockchain Wallet API module which is ready for business. It's under BSD-3 Clause. It can be used in any project. Please let me know if you have any suggestion or you can create a github issue.

The usage is simple. Configure request, call the service and access the response data via objects.

• Adapts To Your Needs. There are several possibilities to configure this module.
  • Well tested. Besides unit test and continuous integration/inspection this solution is also ready for production use.
  • Great foundations. Based on Zend Framework 2 and Easy Config
  • Every change is tracked. Want to know whats new? Take a look at CHANGELOG.md
  • Listen to your ideas. Have a great idea? Bring your tested pull request or open a new issue. See CONTRIBUTING.md

For installation details refer to Sake\BlockchainWalletApi documentation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikez

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:16:28 PM

Me and a friend of mine discussed the other day about support for different Bitcoin libraries, the Zend framework came in the discussion as well.
I'll be sure to point him here.

Thanks for your the work you've put into this!

Overloader (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:53:09 PM

Thanks for your reply. I hope it will help other people in the bitcoin business.
RVienz

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 10:38:15 AM

Thank you for the source it will be helped my project Cheesy

BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:10:32 AM

Here comes the first well tested PHP Zend Framework 2 Blockchain Wallet API module which is ready for business. It's under BSD-3 Clause. It can be used in any project. Please let me know if you have any suggestion or you can create a github issue.

The usage is simple. Configure request, call the service and access the response data via objects.

• Adapts To Your Needs. There are several possibilities to configure this module.
  • Well tested. Besides unit test and continuous integration/inspection this solution is also ready for production use.
  • Great foundations. Based on Zend Framework 2 and Easy Config
  • Every change is tracked. Want to know whats new? Take a look at CHANGELOG.md
  • Listen to your ideas. Have a great idea? Bring your tested pull request or open a new issue. See CONTRIBUTING.md

For installation details refer to Sake\BlockchainWalletApi documentation.

Are u fetching data from blockchain.info api ?

Overloader (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:57:59 PM

No its a blockchain wallet api client to send and receive payment from a blockchain wallet account. You can find more details on the official Blockchain Wallet API Documentation.
Overloader (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:06:45 PM

Thank you for the source it will be helped my project Cheesy

Great to hear that from you.  Wink
zhinkk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:10:49 PM

Thank you for this. I haven't tried the Zend framework but I am very used to codeigniter. How different are the two?
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:05:02 PM

You should also make a more regular bitcoin function needs. For example signing a message, verifying a signature, stuff like that.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:45:17 PM

No its a blockchain wallet api client to send and receive payment from a blockchain wallet account. You can find more details on the official Blockchain Wallet API Documentation.

Well, it looks very similar to blockchain.info send/receive API. Moreover, as I can see, it is checking address balance using password in the wallet api. This is redundant & insecure in my opinion. It can be viewed directly...

https://blockchain.info/q/addressbalance/12c6DSiU4Rq3P4ZxziKxzrL5LmMBrzjrJX

Overloader (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:34:55 PM

Thank you for this. I haven't tried the Zend framework but I am very used to codeigniter. How different are the two?

I don't know much about codeigniter but i think you can implement this component in your project because it uses only a few components of zend framework 2. If you use composer, all dependencies will be loaded automatically. However, if you don't have a zend framework 2 application you must configure the classes by yourself, but it's not hard.
Overloader (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:41:38 PM

You should also make a more regular bitcoin function needs. For example signing a message, verifying a signature, stuff like that.

Thanks for your suggestion. This component was written to use only the blockchain wallet api webservice functions. I think these features should be implemented in an extra php library.
Overloader (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:49:25 PM

Well, it looks very similar to blockchain.info send/receive API. Moreover, as I can see, it is checking address balance using password in the wallet api. This is redundant & insecure in my opinion. It can be viewed directly...

https://blockchain.info/q/addressbalance/12c6DSiU4Rq3P4ZxziKxzrL5LmMBrzjrJX

You are right. I think the blockchain wallet api webservice is for merchants. So it is possible to create accounts for the merchant users and the users don't have direct access to the wallet. It's also a feature of the blockchain wallet api webservice.
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:17:28 PM

Thanks for your suggestion. This component was written to use only the blockchain wallet api webservice functions. I think these features should be implemented in an extra php library.

okay, was just a suggestion
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: