Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:37:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you Accept Komodo ICO conversion vs Reject Komodo ICO conversion and fund new dev team?
Accept - 145 (68.7%)
Reject - 66 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 [462] 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 547 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCD is no more  (Read 1328437 times)
GoldenEye

Activity: 601
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 09:09:05 PM

Week 18: 14.5 BTCD have been paid to 736 unique BitcoinDark addresses for successfully staking blocks 733521-744291

Week 19: 14.1 BTCD have been paid to 720 unique BitcoinDark addresses for successfully staking blocks 744292-755678

Thanks for staking and supporting the BitcoinDark network!

No payments for the staker of the last two weeks?

Azehs' node is being used for a private mainnet while we test Pax. Your dividends are safe, missed weeks will be paid all at once in the next div.

Trust me, it's worth the wait.

No problem, I had merely wondered
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NatoshiSakamato

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:11:24 PM

BitcoinDark is down over 43% this month. What happend?  Huh
Azeh (OP)

Activity: 441

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:26:08 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2015, 02:33:34 PM by Azeh

Week 20: 13.6 BTCD have been paid to 663 unique BitcoinDark addresses for successfully staking blocks 755679-766449

Week 21: 18 BTCD have been paid to 615 unique BitcoinDark addresses for successfully staking blocks 766450-777220

Week 22: 15.5 BTCD have been paid to 664 unique BitcoinDark addresses for successfully staking blocks 777221-787878

Triple Divs this week.  Sorry for the lack of regularity lately with Div payments to stakers.  I've been supporting a pivate mainnet with my node to help keep the PAX (pegged asset exchange) stable for testing purposes.  jl777 has a few things to finish up, but will switch focus on PAX testing soon.  PAX will truly separate BTCD from the crowd and will also be the platform for BTCD's privacy features.

Next weeks Div payment to stakers should be a good one since the E9 fund will be paying dividends to MMBTCD.

Thank you for you support of the BitcoinDark network and keep on staking  Wink
deadlock1

Activity: 658

methodic madness

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:26:22 PM

Could anybody help me understanding the teleport function. I'm new to BTCD.

Could not find anything in the BTCD Core wallet. Searched for a button "teleport" or anything like this.

Is teleport an automatic function, that works in the background or do I have to do anything to make a teleportation?

Ich hab heut Nichtgeburtstag! :-)
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 06:38:47 PM

Week 20: 13.6 BTCD have been paid to 663 unique BitcoinDark addresses for successfully staking blocks 755679-766449

Week 21: 18 BTCD have been paid to 615 unique BitcoinDark addresses for successfully staking blocks 766450-777220

Week 22: 15.5 BTCD have been paid to 664 unique BitcoinDark addresses for successfully staking blocks 777221-787878

Thank for Div!!  Grin Grin

Thank you for you support of the BitcoinDark network and keep on staking  Wink
No problem!!  Cool Cool
bitkokos2

Activity: 666

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:20:04 PM

Hi guys!
I was absent for many months. I was using bitkokos account but after the hack some months ago, the admin refused to give me the account back (LOL)
For those who don't know me or don't remember me, I am with BTCD since day 1.  (YAY!)
I have recently acquired some more BTCD and have a question about dividents. Are they some tiny amounts which are "received with" ?
BitWater

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:25:59 PM

Did I just read Monero Trolls in BTCD???

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 07:27:25 PM

Hi guys!
I was absent for many months. I was using bitkokos account but after the hack some months ago, the admin refused to give me the account back (LOL)
For those who don't know me or don't remember me, I am with BTCD since day 1.  (YAY!)
I have recently acquired some more BTCD and have a question about dividents. Are they some tiny amounts which are "received with" ?

Yup! That is how they will arrive. They are sent to any address that you have staked BTCD with.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
bitkokos2

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:33:12 PM

Hi guys!

Yup! That is how they will arrive. They are sent to any address that you have staked BTCD with.

Thanks!
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 07:38:45 PM

BitcoinDark is a project that will be obsolete before it is (if ever) finished.

Bitcoin has Confidential Transactions on the way.  Monero has Compact Confidential Transactions on the way.

BitcoinDark, besides having a stupid and unforgivably misleading name, is completely useless.

There is nothing to do with BTCD except send them in and out of SuperNet all day.

Investors want RESULTS, not empty PROMISES to finish VAPORWARE.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 08:56:47 PM

Bitcoin has Confidential Transactions on the way.  Monero has Compact Confidential Transactions on the way.

BitcoinDark, besides having a stupid and unforgivably misleading name, is completely useless.

There is nothing to do with BTCD except send them in and out of SuperNet all day.

Devs want TESTERD, not hot AIR by keyboard worriors.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ShapeShift.io

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

Follow us on our new account ShapeShift.com

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 10:09:27 PM

ShapeShift.io has released our instant exchange app for Android devices! Buy or sell BitcoinDark with bitcoin and 45+ cryptos instantly on any Android device. Exchange anytime, anywhere: https://shapeshift.io/site/tools/shapeshift-mobile

Follow us on our new profile: ShapeShift.com

deadlock1

Activity: 658

methodic madness

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:41:16 PM

There is no button lol !
The problem everyone got in here is that there is almost no real gui for Windows.. you have to know linux and how to compile if you want to try out Teleport.

I did compile it on linux. So far ok - wallet is working!

Basic function + Coin control - ok!

Staking - ok!

But where is the Teleport? Sorry, if this is a stupid question, couldn't see any teleport function in a practical way yet.

Ich hab heut Nichtgeburtstag! :-)
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:50:04 AM

Ya man, it's been obvious for months that BTCD is a complete scam:

(1)  It's still the same copy/paste coin that any competent crypto Dev could launch in a few days.

(2)  Zero improvements or even a single upgrade since launch in mid-2014.

(3) "Teleport" is just a buzzword in an ancient "dark paper"... unimplemented and will never be peer reviewed.

(4)  The "dividends" are fake...
jl777 pulled at least couple of million $$$ from NXT AE "investors"... then pays you stupid mooks $50, if that.

(5)  InstantDEX doesn't work and nobody understands it... so blaming it on "lack of testers" is laughable.

(6)  Pangea poker is the biggest Red Flag...
The design is something that would be laughed off the web in 2002...
Only a complete idiot would play "poker" with ZERO protection in place against collusion.

(7)  You guys are "investing" in  buzzwords and an Excuse Machine....
While jl777 sits in Riga, Latvia assuming a staunch NATO ally would never extradite him to Lower Manhattan.

tl;dr

You guys are watching a very poorly executed Exit Strategy... it would be infinitely smarter to just disappear.
barbierir

Activity: 515
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 01:20:27 PM

Yeah Zer0Sum you're right and I wish to thank you for the great insight... now please calm down and take a deep breath, I'm going to make a call, and soon friends will come to help. You'll be fine and you'll enjoy the place where they'll take you. There you can fight all the scam and save all us poor noobs from being cheated  Cheesy

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AN ECOSYSTEM FOR NATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Decentralized Crowdfunding | Decentralized Exchange | Bitcoin Security | Zero-Knowledge Proofs | Blockchain Interoperability | Scalable Infrastructure
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 02:26:26 PM

Ya man, it's been obvious for months that BTCD is a complete scam:

(1)  It's still the same copy/paste coin that any competent crypto Dev could launch in a few days.

(2)  Zero improvements or even a single upgrade since launch in mid-2014.

(3) "Teleport" is just a buzzword in an ancient "dark paper"... unimplemented and will never be peer reviewed.

(4)  The "dividends" are fake...
jl777 pulled at least couple of million $$$ from NXT AE "investors"... then pays you stupid mooks $50, if that.

(5)  InstantDEX doesn't work and nobody understands it... so blaming it on "lack of testers" is laughable.

(6)  Pangea poker is the biggest Red Flag...
The design is something that would be laughed off the web in 2002...
Only a complete idiot would play "poker" with ZERO protection in place against collusion.

(7)  You guys are "investing" in  buzzwords and an Excuse Machine....
While jl777 sits in Riga, Latvia assuming a staunch NATO ally would never extradite him to Lower Manhattan.

tl;dr

You guys are watching a very poorly executed Exit Strategy... it would be infinitely smarter to just disappear.

(1) github.com/jl777/btcd is the development repo, you must be looking at the laowais repo

(2) api.supernet.org is just a subset of the instantdex API. it seems to exist and a decentralized trading api that can also do cross market arbitrages would seem to be some sort of improvement over the baseline

(3) the github.com/jl777/btcd has a working teleport function, though it has been improved from the darkpaper description, due to peggy. Also jumblr is achieving a proof of concept stage.

(4) actually I am not paying out any dividends yet as the revenue streams are not yet. However there are several initiatives that are paying dividends

(5) i am sorry you are not able to understand api.supernet.org, but that does not mean that instantdex does not work. there are certainly some bugs to fix and i will

(6) pangea implements cryptographically verifiable deck shuffling and dealing. Since you are incapable of understanding instantdex (which is algorithmically simpler than pangea) I doubt you are able to understand pangea. Now pangea is bandwidth intensive, so it is limited to one game per node. This provides a certain amount of protection against one player setting up many players on a single PC. Against someone who has 6 computers and 6 internet connections, it seems that no online system is able to do anything directly. But for multitable play, there will be random table balancing. Additionally the pangahosts (who get to charge a rake) can provide whatever level of collusion prevention by manually checking what accounts are playing or whatever means they want. Since there is currently no cryptographic decentralized poker, it seems getting that working first is kind of key. Then a layer to minimize collusion can be worked on.

Also, I have BOUGHT a lot of supernet and BTCD over the months and am a net purchaser, so rather than exiting, i am entering more and more. The vast majority of the funds raised are still in the SuperNET accounts, it hasnt gone anywhere all these months and its not going anywhere. For BTCD Azeh is the one who keeps the SN balance.

Recently I have been dealing with the user adoption issue. I have ported SuperNET core into a chrome app. It is still a bit rough, but github.com/jl777/SuperNET_API is the repo for that effort. There wont be any need to install anything once this is done, just click and install a chrome app.

Last year I integrated nanomsg into SuperNET and recently bitcoin has integrated zeromq into bitcoin. nanomsg is the next generation of zeromq created by the devs of zeromq. I predict that in a year, most all of the popular crypto will be in the form of chrome apps, especially since the SuperNET_API is a ready made development enviroment with full crypto support, from gen1, curve25519 and even quantum resistant encryption tech.

Does this sound like a copy/paste job? I mean really. I can understand complaints about delays, but to say BTCD is copy/paste, well, that is quite ridiculous.

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
BTCDDev

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:52:42 PM

In case you missed it,

http://api.supernet.org/

Also, claiming that BTCD is just a copy/paste is patently ridiculous as James pointed out. I would add that it also has the most comprehensive build process of any coin I've seen, with building a Windows executable JUST as easy as building for Linux.

Chrome app is already changing the game in development, anyone can make a contribution regardless of OS.

Please take your trolling elsewhere.

BitcoinDark: RPHWc5CwP9YMMbvXQ4oXz5rQHb3pKkhaxc
Top Donations: juicybirds 420BTCD ensorcell 84BTCD Stuntruffle: 40BTCD
Top April Donations: juicybirds 420BTCD; ensorcell: 42BTCD
_mr_e
Legendary

Activity: 817

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:04:01 PM

I have been helping with pangea by creating and integrating the GUI as well as a lobby. Having spent time with the building and running the code, as well as playing with the new chrome extension, I am absolutely blown away with how supernet is coming together. The implementation of Pangea is currently using every feature that has been coded in supernet over the past year in order to work, p2p orderbooks, p2p communications, decentralized state machines (I can imagine this tech can be used to create any kind of p2p game where a game or map can be randomly generated across nodes), smart contracts, plugins... the list goes on and on... What is happening behind the scenes is absolutely staggering and actually seeing the code all working together in a coherent package is more then enough proof that jl is not running an exit scam. He is working WAY to hard on producing code unlike I have ever seen before. It simply makes no sense. Build the code and actually run it for yourself instead of just blabbing your ignorant mouths, there is no way you can deny the progress that is being made here if you actually take the slightest bit of effort to look into it.
bitkokos2

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:58:53 PM

James, I still remember your "I am not made of cheese" statement Grin
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 04:14:01 PM

James, I still remember your "I am not made of cheese" statement Grin
I can confirm that I am still not made of cheese

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
Pages: « 1 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 [462] 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 547 »
  Print  

Jump to: