Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:00:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you Accept Komodo ICO conversion vs Reject Komodo ICO conversion and fund new dev team?
Accept - 145 (68.7%)
Reject - 66 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 [507] 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCD is no more  (Read 1328437 times)
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:49:51 AM

Hi Jon,

I probably wont count on this one going under ICO. The only reason why it may is BTCD holders that swapped but wants to get out ASAP and sell for under ICO but above their break even.

Even still they would make more by selling before end of ICO rather than doing this.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:24:31 PM

Hi Jon,

I probably wont count on this one going under ICO. The only reason why it may is BTCD holders that swapped but wants to get out ASAP and sell for under ICO but above their break even.

Even still they would make more by selling before end of ICO rather than doing this.

Hi PondSea

I think most new releases dip in price because greedy people over invest, and when the rent falls due they just have to get some cash. There will always be cashed up investors sitting & waiting for the weak hands to expose themselves. Didn't someone once say "greed is good"

Cheers Jon  Wink

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:29:58 PM

I've been thinking long and hard about dpos and I've got to say, I'm am seriously beginning to think of this this as the second coming of crypto and a completely new direction of taking Bitcoin forward. Think about it, for only a couple dollars a day, komodo will be able to to communicate with the Bitcoin network, requesting that it makes transactions, transaction that the komodo network must understand and react to as part of it's consensus rules. In the future, Komodo interacting with Bitcoin using many of it's stack based transactions types, (nlocktime, multisig, checklocktimeverify & many others will soon exist) in coordination with many of it's own transaction types with allow for a sort of "turing complete" language that will be spoken between chains..... many different chains. This will be made possible by iguana.

Iguana makes the bitcoin chain such a lightweight piece of art and therefore allowing other coins to "plug in" bitcoin and use it as a sort of tiny microchip that they will plug into their wallets, we are able to create chains that would otherwise be impossible to do directly on the btc chain while relying on bitcoins security model to provide an unmodifiable history of what has happened. A sort of "decentralized exchange" IS possible and it will allow such chains to easily purchase bitcoin on behalf of it's users and pay for it's own transactions on the bitcoin blockchain.  Awesomely enough, this whole idea actually solves one of bitcoin biggest questions... What will happen when the block rewards subsidy ends?

Just think of a world where all these chains have spawned off and are using bitcoin's proof of work to secure it's chain. All of these chains will actually be paying fees to bitcoins miners. That would help to provide the incentive that LOTS of transactions will be happening on bitcoins network, because bitcoins network would be charging a small fee to all of it's child chains. By 2140 that should be quite a large sum of money that is going towards supporting the miners. By then, this will likely not be the only thing supporting the miners, this will just be the first idea of many.

It's become exceptionally clear to me that jl777 is building a serious advancements into not only his own coin and supernet, but most importantly bitcoin itself. It's becoming more and more obvious to me that this is the clear path forward for all of crypto, and that it is the only project that is truly understanding and appreciating that bitcoin is not here to to be defeated but it is here to stay and it will be the entire industries light forward for many years to come. By working with it, we will make the entire cryptosphere bigger and more united then ever before, giving it the power to move where we all know it can go! Thanks jl and everyone involved for doing this. It is a huge step forward and if we are all successful in making this happen, the entire crypto landscape is going to change for the better and we will go down in history:)

I don't want to be a party popper but we all heard that 2 years ago.

And it was said we get a revolution in 201516 or was it 17?

Btw. I will swap for komodo for obvious reasons.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
barbierir

Activity: 515
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 02:00:49 PM

I never heard it. Since I first invested in SN I never read James promising anything but only that it was a long term project. And it was already well advanced one year ago before the troubles with Nxt happened and a lot of stuff had to be reworked from scratch. Personally I was imagining Iguana release in spring 2017, so I was surprised that we're already so close to it.

I can't see any delay in the expected release, except the 10 weeks lock of potential Btcd gains. I waited over 2 years and I can as well await another 10 weeks for a better product. And I think the dilution of my holdings is a good bargain because all the upsides more than compensate for it.

PS: If people want to sell Btcd I offer to buy all their inventory @0.004 each. No need to dump on exchanges at a loss. You just need to be patient another month because I must first finalize the selling of an apartment and then we can make the deal

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AN ECOSYSTEM FOR NATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Decentralized Crowdfunding | Decentralized Exchange | Bitcoin Security | Zero-Knowledge Proofs | Blockchain Interoperability | Scalable Infrastructure
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:21:03 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2016, 03:44:10 PM by BTC-BTC-BTC

I never heard it. Since I first invested in SN I never read James promising anything but only that it was a long term project. And it was already well advanced one year ago before the troubles with Nxt happened and a lot of stuff had to be reworked from scratch. Personally I was imagining Iguana release in spring 2017, so I was surprised that we're already so close to it.

I can't see any delay in the expected release, except the 10 weeks lock of potential Btcd gains. I waited over 2 years and I can as well await another 10 weeks for a better product. And I think the dilution of my holdings is a good bargain because all the upsides more than compensate for it.

PS: If people want to sell Btcd I offer to buy all their inventory @0.004 each. No need to dump on exchanges at a loss. You just need to be patient another month because I must first finalize the selling of an apartment and then we can make the deal

It's nice and fair option if people want to take that offer. Second I hope you are right and make your million dollar from this project. Post again here. I am a long time holder as well. I will see how this goes in the next couple weeks sell or swap.

bitkokos2

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:52:09 PM

guys I have a question. Is it optional to swap BTCD to KMD?
If we don't swap and stay with BTCD will there be any progress to BTCD? What will happen?
Please explain.

Thanks Cheesy
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 06:44:59 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2016, 06:55:54 PM by BTC-BTC-BTC

If we don't swap and stay with BTCD will there be any progress to BTCD? What will happen?
Please explain.

Thanks Cheesy

So far from reading this thread. what I am getting at is BTCD will be co-exist independently with KMD. The question is BTCD still entitled for profit sharing with all the existed and future projects? James or Dev please explain.
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

move that crypto

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 06:48:03 PM

Please explain.

Thanks Cheesy

We should fork BTCD to BitcoinDark Classic.  Then we get to invest our Bitcoindark in Komodo and keep our BitcoinDark Classic too

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
barbierir

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 09:00:27 PM

Please explain.

Thanks Cheesy

Komodo IS Bitcoindark, rebranded and with improved tech. My understanding is that all Iguana/Supernet features based on Btcd 1.0 will be instead based on or gradually replaced by Komodo. No further work on old Btcd will be done, development moves to Komodo.

Of course there could a community of people the keeps alive the old Btcd chain and find new developers but I'm not interested.

Blockchain Generator | Decentralized Crowdfunding | Decentralized Exchange | Bitcoin Security | Zero-Knowledge Proofs | Blockchain Interoperability | Scalable Infrastructure
BitcoinOnFire

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 09:05:33 PM

Guys please, in which world do you live in?

Staying with BTCD or doing BTCD classic is a great option if you want to lose even more.

Isn't that obvious?

What you should focus on right now is if it is possible to persuade the team to swap BTCD with better rate.

I think there should be real discussion what should be the max ICO, I suggest 6 k BTC. So the value of total marketkap would go double.

Also note - it will be bad reputation for Komodo ICO when many BTCD investors complaining - it already is!

If we say Komodo is BTCD 2.0 and want to be fair with BTCD holders - please discuss it with the people.

I'm pretty sure most BTCD holders would accept 6-10k max BTC ICO , which means their funds get dilluted 2-3x, but still allows achieve some goals in the future.

And this would not kill BTCD current price and not frozen it completly below 0.0053 for 10 weeks!

Please explain.

Thanks Cheesy

###
### Simplify your life with passwords -> passcombo.com - smart password generator
###
_mr_e
Legendary

Activity: 817

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:07:47 PM

Guys please, in which world do you live in?

Staying with BTCD or doing BTCD classic is a great option if you want to lose even more.

Isn't that obvious?

What you should focus on right now is if it is possible to persuade the team to swap BTCD with better rate.

I think there should be real discussion what should be the max ICO, I suggest 6 k BTC. So the value of total marketkap would go double.

Also note - it will be bad reputation for Komodo ICO when many BTCD investors complaining - it already is!

If we say Komodo is BTCD 2.0 and want to be fair with BTCD holders - please discuss it with the people.

I'm pretty sure most BTCD holders would accept 6-10k max BTC ICO , which means their funds get dilluted 2-3x, but still allows achieve some goals in the future.

And this would not kill BTCD current price and not frozen it completly below 0.0053 for 10 weeks!

Please explain.

Thanks Cheesy

I'm not complaining, I'm buying more! And I've had quite a bitofi btcd for a long time! I've noticed in slack that many of the people who had concerns but took the time to talk with hl and ask questions have come away understanding that this is truly the best way forward for not only btcd and supernet, but bitcoin itself!
barbierir

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 09:29:20 PM

I'd prefer there was no cap at all and that Komodo receives >100k Btc Ico  Grin

I'm probably lucky that I missed the early pump and I started buying btcd last summer, so I can't complain on the swapping rate. Maybe people who bought at ATM feel different, that's understandable. But I also understand how this tech helps Bitcoin and the whole Crypto, there is a saying that people selling shovels are the ones who get rich in a gold rush. If Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are gold, Supernet/Komodo is the coin-agnostic service they will be using. Do people understand the implications of Komodo offering dPoW service for other coins? This is the icing on the cake besides the other Supernet features. I won't risk exchanging a probable trillion dollars marketcap by 2030 for shorter term gains. 

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:02:32 PM

Please explain.

Thanks Cheesy

Yes it is optional like the Crypti to Lisk.

If you stay on BTCD there will be no progress, everything will stay the same and you will need to get funds to get a new dev.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:04:47 PM

Please explain.

Thanks Cheesy

We should fork BTCD to BitcoinDark Classic.  Then we get to invest our Bitcoindark in Komodo and keep our BitcoinDark Classic too

James is thinking about air dropping the BTCD 1 back to all Komodo holders after a year, so forking to BTCD Classic is the best option if you want to do that  Grin So you actually get Komod/BTCD 1.0 and BTCD Classic!!

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:21:49 PM

Please explain.

Thanks Cheesy

James is thinking about air dropping the BTCD 1 back to all Komodo holders after a year, so forking to BTCD Classic is the best option if you want to do that  Grin So you actually get Komod/BTCD 1.0 and BTCD Classic!!

Like this idea.
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:00:58 AM

Please explain.

Thanks Cheesy

James is thinking about air dropping the BTCD 1 back to all Komodo holders after a year, so forking to BTCD Classic is the best option if you want to do that  Grin So you actually get Komod/BTCD 1.0 and BTCD Classic!!

Brilliant idea fork a dead coin with no dev's & add the tag classic......why didn't someone think off this before now?

Cheers Jon Wink

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
bitkokos2

Activity: 666

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:47:18 AM

Now another part. The "owner" of BTCD as far as I know (I might be mistaken) is/was Azeh. Which as far as I can see is not active in here and instead of that he is active in another coin. He didn't send weekly dividents for 3 months.
James is also not active in here too for months.
So, are there any problems within the BTCD team members? Azeh quit BTCD?
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:58:14 AM

Now another part. The "owner" of BTCD as far as I know (I might be mistaken) is/was Azeh. Which as far as I can see is not active in here and instead of that he is active in another coin. He didn't send weekly dividents for 3 months.
James is also not active in here too for months.
So, are there any problems within the BTCD team members? Azeh quit BTCD?

I didn't even knew. Seems both Azeh and BTCDDEV are working on that other coin/Plattform.

But well, you can't just live from love and cheering.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
deadlock1

Activity: 658

methodic madness

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:24:54 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2016, 11:36:22 AM by deadlock1

I can absolutely nothing say against Komodo:

- The technical concept - ok, makes sense, is what BTCD has promised, now within our reach
- The name - ok , fits to the Iguana
- The logo - ok, it remembers a bit to the BTCD logo, the 2 orange/yellow bars. But it's better! Seems like BTCD has made some evolution-steps! I like it
- The announcement - ok = early enough
- The Deal - ok , seems fair to me for both --> old and new investors, money for developers - seems also fair

We get new investors + hopefully many old investors will stay. Very good! BTCD/Komodo will be a coin people talk about.

Made 100% perfect up to now. Hope this will continue as planned!

Ich hab heut Nichtgeburtstag! :-)
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 11:35:53 AM

Hello!

There has been many questions from the BTCD holders. We have tried to address them all, and will continue to do so.

We are now gathering the most asked questions and will then put them into a FAQ that is dedicated to the BTCD community.

We hope to create a document that will address all the questions that might rise about the upcoming Komodo ICO!

We have already answered many questions in the Komodo ICO thread, but if you feel something is still unclear this is a perfect opportunity to ask them!

Submit your questions below!

Best regards,
Komodo Team

.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
Pages: « 1 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 [507] 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 »
  Print  

Jump to: