Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:17:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you Accept Komodo ICO conversion vs Reject Komodo ICO conversion and fund new dev team?
Accept - 145 (68.7%)
Reject - 66 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 [510] 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCD is no more  (Read 1328436 times)
BigCat45

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

Bigboss

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:26:13 PM

And please understand I am not fudding, I am truly wishing mind-bugging success for KMD for obvious reasons. But as someone said before, BTCD community was a huge part of all this process for years and overall disappointment leads me to a suspicion that most of current BTCD holders will be quitting after ICO, thus permanently dropping price. I also understand that team will be there with fresh ICO BTC, but entire situation looks bad and I am certainly was not expecting James with "almost finished product" to do something like that.

Why couldn't you guys just make BTCD a rev-share asset with noticeable % without touching price caps, transfers, abandoning genuine blockchain, and all that ugly stuff community is raging about? Lunch KMD as you wish, and do rev-share income auto-send BTCD (@ current market price) daily into the wallets. It was done already, why not increase it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitkokos2

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:35:36 PM

P.S. I must say though, it looks like community have zero voice here. I see nothing changed on the future plans in 6 days. Everything was decided for us. We will go where they want us to go. What other options do we have? (besides sitting on a bunch of soon-to-be useless BTCDs or selling for 1/2 price it will probably be in 3 months). James, you were the biggest "free market", "financial freedom" person(s) I have seen for awhile. Now this, a dictatorship.  Sad
That could have being the best option as JL says, but at this very moment I am inclined to exit my entire BTCD-KMD position after KMD is on the exchange.
I do feel this all fundraising thing could have being handled much better without touching BTCD price or high hopes people had for it.

And yes, yes, I can sell if I want to. Thank you.

I totally agree with you.
The worst thing for me is that I told some friends about BTCD 2 years ago and they gave me money to buy BTCD for them.
Think how I will feel tonight where I will go for beers and tell them the bad news.

Team most of the times was creating polls on bitcointalk and people/investors were voting for the future of the development. Now, all we got 5 days ago, was a hello, we change everything the way we like and your investments are going to become ICO.

Wow, poor baby. Your life is over. You'll never get rich now. I assume you have proof that komodo will fail, will be worth less then ico, etc. Basically you sound like most of the people on the show " the profit" with marcas lamonas. You seem to think that your bigger slice of a much smaller market is worth more then a smaller slice of a much much larger market.

Sentiment can change instantly especially if iguana is relased prior to ico.

A few days ago you said, ICO is a good way to scam.
"Find yourself a good way to scam. Ico's seem to do well. "
BigCat45

Activity: 441

Bigboss

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:40:40 PM

P.S. I must say though, it looks like community have zero voice here. I see nothing changed on the future plans in 6 days. Everything was decided for us. We will go where they want us to go. What other options do we have? (besides sitting on a bunch of soon-to-be useless BTCDs or selling for 1/2 price it will probably be in 3 months). James, you were the biggest "free market", "financial freedom" person(s) I have seen for awhile. Now this, a dictatorship.  Sad
That could have being the best option as JL says, but at this very moment I am inclined to exit my entire BTCD-KMD position after KMD is on the exchange.
I do feel this all fundraising thing could have being handled much better without touching BTCD price or high hopes people had for it.

And yes, yes, I can sell if I want to. Thank you.

I totally agree with you.
The worst thing for me is that I told some friends about BTCD 2 years ago and they gave me money to buy BTCD for them.
Think how I will feel tonight where I will go for beers and tell them the bad news.

Team most of the times was creating polls on bitcointalk and people/investors were voting for the future of the development. Now, all we got 5 days ago, was a hello, we change everything the way we like and your investments are going to become ICO.

Wow, poor baby. Your life is over. You'll never get rich now. I assume you have proof that komodo will fail, will be worth less then ico, etc. Basically you sound like most of the people on the show " the profit" with marcas lamonas. You seem to think that your bigger slice of a much smaller market is worth more then a smaller slice of a much much larger market.

Sentiment can change instantly especially if iguana is relased prior to ico.

Don't assume people are idiots here, some definitely are .., but Bitkokos was here for a long time and as part of the BTCD community has the right to say what he thinks.
As to bigger market, how big WAVES are? We know iguana will be released, it sure looks like it will, disappointment comes from understanding that we all hoped it will be BTCD-only project with all the income and tech goodies, and we all were wrong. Apparently all this time BTCD was just another pet project for James.
barbierir

Activity: 515
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 05:44:08 PM

FYI one of the latest screeshots of Iguana gui:

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AN ECOSYSTEM FOR NATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Decentralized Crowdfunding | Decentralized Exchange | Bitcoin Security | Zero-Knowledge Proofs | Blockchain Interoperability | Scalable Infrastructure
bitkokos2

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:49:27 PM

Iguana is dedicated to Chrome users. Not everybody.
barbierir

Activity: 515
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 05:54:22 PM

No, stand alone versions for Win, Linux, Mac. Chrome app is just a lite variant

.......AN ECOSYSTEM FOR NATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Decentralized Crowdfunding | Decentralized Exchange | Bitcoin Security | Zero-Knowledge Proofs | Blockchain Interoperability | Scalable Infrastructure
rnr

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:00:57 PM

Do you even read the Komodo thread? The whole thread? With all the detailed answers and explanations from James? Really interesting.

It seems you miss something. Just as with your "knowledge" about Iguana.  Roll Eyes
RealityTruth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:03:26 PM

SuperNET was the coolest thing back in the 2014 or something. I hope it will become something in the future.

rnr

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:04:51 PM

As an investor I dont like the way u guys handled this, no notice of these plans whatsoever untill too late is how i feel! If I would have known this before I bought btcd, I would have found another project. 10 weeks of waiting for gains from 400k buyin and get 532074? to me this is shitting on especially investors who have been loyal to btcd for years.
As soon as i can see abit of profit, im done supporting this coin, but good luck on the project, so I guess I have abit more for Zcash then Undecided

So you bought at 400k, nearly 30% instant profit for 10 weeks is too long to wait? Iguana has been in dev for 2 years....

How about me? I bought at 1380k. I am down by 73% where James told me 2 years ago, I am in the right place now.
Will he give me condolences for my loss again?
Out of a sudden, my BTCD should be converted into an ICO coin (and we all know the future of ICO coins and who gains what) otherwise I will be left with BTCD with no future. On the other hand i see some people trying to raise 30,000BTC
And yes, I know the usual answer. I am free to sell all of my BTCD, nobody told me to invest and I should go away AKA F... off if I don't like that.

LTC has been dead coin walking for a while. Condolences for your loss. At least you are in the right place now
ignore the ups and downs until something fundamental changes, eg. black helicopters get me, unless something like that happens BTCD will keep getting more and more tech. I have 40,000 lines of code ready to be integrated in and another 50,000 lines waiting in the wings, actually a lot more but most of it I improved and no need for the second best versions of stuff

James

Serious? haha. Laughable. You just made James responsible for your lack of risk and money management? Do you know terms like "Stop Loss"?

EDIT: When i say "jump from the bridge" you also follow? I mean, we are adults, we are responsible for our actions by ourself. Aren´t we?
bitkokos2

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:10:07 PM

Do you even read the Komodo thread? The whole thread? With all the detailed answers and explanations from James? Really interesting.

It seems you miss something. Just as with your "knowledge" about Iguana.  Roll Eyes

Yes, it seems I missed a lot. Mostly because I stopped reading what James writes.
rnr

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:11:10 PM

Calm down and read it. It´s worth!
bitkokos2

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:18:39 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2016, 07:45:51 PM by bitkokos2

As an investor I dont like the way u guys handled this, no notice of these plans whatsoever untill too late is how i feel! If I would have known this before I bought btcd, I would have found another project. 10 weeks of waiting for gains from 400k buyin and get 532074? to me this is shitting on especially investors who have been loyal to btcd for years.
As soon as i can see abit of profit, im done supporting this coin, but good luck on the project, so I guess I have abit more for Zcash then Undecided

So you bought at 400k, nearly 30% instant profit for 10 weeks is too long to wait? Iguana has been in dev for 2 years....

How about me? I bought at 1380k. I am down by 73% where James told me 2 years ago, I am in the right place now.
Out of a sudden, my BTCD should be converted into an ICO coin (and we all know the future of ICO coins and who gains what) otherwise I will be left with BTCD with no future. On the other hand i see some people trying to raise 30,000BTC
And yes, I know the usual answer. I am free to sell all of my BTCD, nobody told me to invest and I should go away AKA F... off if I don't like that.

LTC has been dead coin walking for a while. Condolences for your loss. At least you are in the right place now
ignore the ups and downs until something fundamental changes, eg. black helicopters get me, unless something like that happens BTCD will keep getting more and more tech. I have 40,000 lines of code ready to be integrated in and another 50,000 lines waiting in the wings, actually a lot more but most of it I improved and no need for the second best versions of stuff

James

Serious? haha. Laughable. You just made James responsible for your lack of risk and money management? Do you know terms like "Stop Loss"?

EDIT: When i say "jump from the bridge" you also follow? I mean, we are adults, we are responsible for our actions by ourself. Aren´t we?

No, actually I listened to James when he told me not to invest in one or two coins and I didn't only invest in his own coin.
Fortunately I bought VPN coin which went up by 5000% Bought at 76 sat, sold at 4900.
And no, I didn't made James responsible. The decision was mine.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:42:11 PM

James

I hope you realize that if btcd supportes would have used a stop loss strategy the price would probaly be in the pennies?

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 09:41:23 PM

Komodo ICO: Questions and Answers

https://steemit.com/komodo/@komodoplatform/komodo-ico-questions-and-answers

.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
4emily

Activity: 577

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:00:49 PM

And please understand I am not fudding, I am truly wishing mind-bugging success for KMD for obvious reasons. But as someone said before, BTCD community was a huge part of all this process for years and overall disappointment leads me to a suspicion that most of current BTCD holders will be quitting after ICO, thus permanently dropping price. I also understand that team will be there with fresh ICO BTC, but entire situation looks bad and I am certainly was not expecting James with "almost finished product" to do something like that.

Why couldn't you guys just make BTCD a rev-share asset with noticeable % without touching price caps, transfers, abandoning genuine blockchain, and all that ugly stuff community is raging about? Lunch KMD as you wish, and do rev-share income auto-send BTCD (@ current market price) daily into the wallets. It was done already, why not increase it?

Not sure if this at least partly addresses your concerns:

Do I get both: the revenue asset and Komodo coins?
Yes, every BTCD holder will get both Komodo and the revenue asset.
One week after the snapshot the swapping will begin. It is not even possible to do the swap before the snapshot.

https://steemit.com/komodo/@komodoplatform/komodo-ico-questions-and-answers
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 11:20:46 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2016, 11:35:16 PM by iCEBREAKER

Hello, do you have mental issues, by any chance?

Anything to say about BTCD?  When is something going to be finished?  

Pangea Poker is already late, but we don't know why.

BBR is a "core coin" in name only.  There is zero integration with the rest of SuperNet.

jl777 keeps launching new projects but never completes anything.

This feature bloat is getting old, and starting to look like a scamming technique to string us along.

Update:

Pangea - lol nope

BBR - abandonware

SuperNet - ditto

jl777 - launching a new project (Kodomo), never completed BTCD

everyone who called me troll for informing the community this outcome was 100% predictable and obvious to anyone with a brain - #R3KT

The most reprehensible part of it was ICOscam777 trying to silence my voice of well-founded (and ultimately correct) warning.

I view all of Icebreaker's posts against this as a nuisance and considering his lack of contributions toward BTCD his complaint has no weight. Further, even after repeated requests to stop posting the same thing over and over, he persists. In fact, it has come to light that he is doing this in other coin's threads also. It is almost as if there is some sort of organized campaign against coins that he views as competitive with his chosen coin.

There probably isnt any forum rule against some sort of organized campaign to squelch others, but in case there is, I would like to invoke it to make icebreaker stop.

James

"Make icebreaker stop" is the new "Leave Brittany Alone!"

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
bitkokos2

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:26:01 PM

@ICEBREAKER, I am not calling you a troll, but, you have just received a nice place in my ignore list.  Cheesy
It was about time.

Fasten your seat belt and Enjoy your stay!  Grin
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 11:31:30 PM

when is he going to finish somthing? finish somthing for once!!

If you had put the time and effort into investigating wht is going on behind the scenes you would not ask such a question imo.
I feel you are not in for the long run, just to make a quick buck on a trade.
I for one have huge respect for james and his work and seeing the enormous amount of work and effort he is putting into superNET/BTCD I just know it is worth the wait.

"Worth the wait?"

LOL, no it wasn't.  Not even jlICOscam777 was "in for the long run."   Tongue

You owe ULALA an apology.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:55:15 AM

iCEBREAKER,

Pangea is on the back burner until iguana is done.
BBR - This shows how ignorant you are. James is not even the dev of that coin.
SuperNet is being actively worked on.

Just as a house needs solid foundations, so does a solid crypto tech. This takes time and dedication.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 04:59:39 AM

iCEBREAKER,

Pangea is on the back burner until iguana is done.
BBR - This shows how ignorant you are. James is not even the dev of that coin.
SuperNet is being actively worked on.

Just as a house needs solid foundations, so does a solid crypto tech. This takes time and dedication.

Pangea investors were not told in advance their project would be relegated to the back burner, just as BTCD buyers were not told their project would be abandoned for some shiny new ICO get-rich-quick thing.

SuperNet is being actively abandoned, not "worked on."

jlICOscam777'S projects have had plenty of time.  It's been over 2 years.  But there is a total lack of dedication.

The only dedication I see is dedication to never finishing anything and running off to make more ICO scam money.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Pages: « 1 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 [510] 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 »
  Print  

Jump to: