Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:11:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you Accept Komodo ICO conversion vs Reject Komodo ICO conversion and fund new dev team?
Accept - 145 (68.7%)
Reject - 66 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 547 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCD is no more  (Read 1328436 times)
CryptoSkills

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:50:02 PM

Hi Mined with 3.2 TH/s for 5 hours and i didnt get any payouts? Is there an issue at your end? are you still processing payouts?

So dear rhkazani do you know that you need to mine and find a block in the pool to get a payout? (after 100 confirmations of course)

I'm gonna stamp out the pool TX ids and you can send me you ADDRESS SO I CAN CHECK AN REVEAL TO PUBLIC IF YOU ARE JUST FUDDING OR NOT.......................Smiley

I dont fud man, you guys could be doing that, i have PM'ed you my address, and you replied saying that i had 1 BTCD, with 5 hours of mining with 3.2+ THs, grow up dude, i was  perfectly mining on other pools and getting good payouts.

I was mining here http://btcd.minerpools.com, i was getting rejects but at least i was getting payouts too.

Btw, This shows cryptoskills credibility that without even thinking and looking you would say that "I am a fudder".

Cryptoskills is legit, very trustworthy so your coming out of left field with this.

Thanks. And  i repeat if yo have any question or complaints we have our official irc channel available! https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/CryptoSkills .

WE will support BTC till the END of PoW and more Wink

If miners find any problem with us you just need to ask. I don't think you are getting ignored or stuff like this.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rhkazani1

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:50:09 PM

Hi Mined with 3.2 TH/s for 5 hours and i didnt get any payouts? Is there an issue at your end? are you still processing payouts?

So dear rhkazani do you know that you need to mine and find a block in the pool to get a payout? (after 100 confirmations of course)

I'm gonna stamp out the pool TX ids and you can send me you ADDRESS SO I CAN CHECK AN REVEAL TO PUBLIC IF YOU ARE JUST FUDDING OR NOT.......................Smiley

I dont fud man, you guys could be doing that, i have PM'ed you my address, and you replied saying that i had 1 BTCD, with 5 hours of mining with 3.2+ THs, grow up dude, i was  perfectly mining on other pools and getting good payouts.

I was mining here http://btcd.minerpools.com, i was getting rejects but at least i was getting payouts too.

Btw, This shows cryptoskills credibility that without even thinking and looking you would say that "I am a fudder".

Cryptoskills is legit, very trustworthy so your coming out of left field with this.

Mate, you getting your payouts doesn't mean they are legit, try some other pool and you will get better payout, try it, they are ripping off random miners. I have enough BTCD, its not about coins, its the way they talk.
filou4

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:51:54 PM

VERY stable : http://btcd.poolto.be/

but i'm almost alone; please join ? u won't regret it !

*Thanks raven for joining Smiley

come on please; let's reward those humble pool owner. I met poolto some time ago; never had any problem; i mean NEVER; no lost shares; and very fast to resolve any issue (very very very rare). cheers  Smiley

I will soon join you Smiley

switching also  Cheesy
thks slavo !

http://poolto.be -+- Any help appreciated ! BTC: 1E4s4CDXutSYZGkFVKrLbmQXQWq4Ez7RUy -+- thanks :-)
CryptoSkills

Activity: 126

BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:52:09 PM

Haha....I had the same problem with this pool no payouts I moved to a different pool and got payouts, I mined for good 8-10 hours did not get anything, I am a newbie so I thought no point posting anything here everyone will think I am scamming lol....but I see few people had the same issue on this pool.

Why didn't you contacted us?
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 08:57:56 PM

btw, where is the dev? Is he active?
If you are talking about me, yes I am active. I just lost Internet access for a bit.
Currently stuck on a bug in the encrypted handshaking, usually doesnt take so long to find bugs, but this one is pretty strange. Anyway, as soon as I fix this bug, I am onto order matching. Once ordermatching is working, then all sorts of things become possible, like BTCD -> cryptonote -> cryptonote -> BTCD, all automatically and eventually transparently for users via nice web based GUI.

So, please reduce all the negativity and hostility, it makes it harder for me to concentrate.
Thank you very much for the donations!!

James

P.S. WTB 30000 BTCD @ .0004, my order is already on bittrex, you can just dump to it or PM me.

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
litecoin111

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:59:03 PM

What do you think? Is the price increase as it enters BTCD POS?

I don't think there is any other option, right now it's just miners dumping...next few days should be interesting!
rhkazani1

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:02:27 PM

If you are talking about me, yes I am active. I just lost Internet access for a bit.
Currently stuck on a bug in the encrypted handshaking, usually doesnt take so long to find bugs, but this one is pretty strange. Anyway, as soon as I fix this bug, I am onto order matching. Once ordermatching is working, then all sorts of things become possible, like BTCD -> cryptonote -> cryptonote -> BTCD, all automatically and eventually transparently for users via nice web based GUI.

So, please reduce all the negativity and hostility, it makes it harder for me to concentrate.

James

P.S. WTB 30000 BTCD @ .0004, my order is already on bittrex, you can just dump to it or PM me.

Glad to hear from you, apologies if you felt i am trying to spread negativity in regards to BTCD, it was a while we didnt hear form you so was just curious, we love to hear from you Smiley.

Thanks & Goodluck.
rhkazani1

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:04:20 PM

I don't think there is any other option, right now it's just miners dumping...next few days should be interesting!

Well, mining should end early Saturday morning, it would take a dip and then go up, miners would dump their last stack of mined BTCDs.....
litecoin111

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:09:30 PM

Well, mining should end early Saturday morning, it would take a dip and then go up, miners would dump their last stack of mined BTCDs.....

I heard POW might end as early as tomorrow, good point though if it goes down at first that would make sense
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 09:10:24 PM

James

Glad to hear from you, apologies if you felt i am trying to spread negativity in regards to BTCD, it was a while we didnt hear form you so was just curious, we love to hear from you Smiley.

Thanks & Goodluck.
I know cryptotime is faster than normal, but I need to get enough sleep to solve the really tough problems, so sometimes I will be offline for 10 hours. Also, I sometimes go into a "coding trance" and anywhere from 2 to 16 hours could go by without me really realizing the time passing. I know it sounds strange, but thats what it takes to write 1000 lines per day. It is when I am debugging that I have a lot more time as I wait for test runs, new builds, etc.

On a totally different topic, I am involved with an upcoming "big news" story, even has a countdown timer: http://freenxt.org/james_announcement.php#
This has nothing to do with BTCD, just ate a bunch of time the last couple of days.

I am exploring the best ways to integrate the cryptonote tech into BTCD. There are several approaches, I just want to make sure it is the best way, or at least a pretty decent way to do it. So please be patient, adding cryptonote anon and second gen crypto features will unfortunately take longer than the PoW phase. However, I guarantee it will take less than the PoS phase Smiley

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
paradigmflux

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

small fry

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 09:12:32 PM

Well over 2 Petahash now

---
NXT Multipool! Mine Scrypt, SHA, Keccak or X11 for NXT! http://hashrate.org
http://hashrate.org/getting_started for port info!
rhkazani1

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:13:23 PM

James

Thanks & Goodluck.
I know cryptotime is faster than normal, but I need to get enough sleep to solve the really tough problems, so sometimes I will be offline for 10 hours. Also, I sometimes go into a "coding trance" and anywhere from 2 to 16 hours could go by without me really realizing the time passing. I know it sounds strange, but thats what it takes to write 1000 lines per day. It is when I am debugging that I have a lot more time as I wait for test runs, new builds, etc.

On a totally different topic, I am involved with an upcoming "big news" story, even has a countdown timer: http://freenxt.org/james_announcement.php#
This has nothing to do with BTCD, just ate a bunch of time the last couple of days.

I am exploring the best ways to integrate the cryptonote tech into BTCD. There are several approaches, I just want to make sure it is the best way, or at least a pretty decent way to do it. So please be patient, adding cryptonote anon and second gen crypto features will unfortunately take longer than the PoW phase. However, I guarantee it will take less than the PoS phase Smiley

James

I am with ya, agreed 100%.
rhkazani1

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:14:31 PM

I heard POW might end as early as tomorrow, good point though if it goes down at first that would make sense

Yeah, i have been seeing on the thread where everyone is commenting that it will end tomorrow, but lets see, i think it would be Saturday early morning or Friday night.
filou4

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:35:42 PM

VERY stable : http://btcd.poolto.be/

but i'm almost alone; please join ? u won't regret it !

*Thanks raven for joining Smiley

come on please; let's reward those humble pool owner. I met poolto some time ago; never had any problem; i mean NEVER; no lost shares; and very fast to resolve any issue (very very very rare). cheers  Smiley

I will soon join you Smiley

yaaaay awesome  Smiley
I like the pool and i even more like the 0% fee Wink will add donation as soon as first block is found

switched!
pool luck is quite interesting  Cheesy
lets hope it will stay this way  Grin

http://poolto.be -+- Any help appreciated ! BTC: 1E4s4CDXutSYZGkFVKrLbmQXQWq4Ez7RUy -+- thanks :-)
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:37:03 PM

becausepool down again?
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:42:53 PM

becausepool down again?

looks like it

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:45:36 PM

Discussion about BTCD pools and mining split here.

Signature space available for rent.
becausePool

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 09:59:56 PM

becausepool down again?

looks like it
Yes, we are working with the host to get the main server back up and running.

https://becausepool.com 1% fee on all coins.
Custom MPOS with single account for all coins. NOMP stratum servers.
Follow us on twitter @becausePool for updates during launches
apex944

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:08:35 PM

Here's my experience for those of you who may also be "small" BTCD miners.
Running 2x 60GH/s BFL miners
Sat on CryptoSkills for 2 days and got almost nothing. Plus I'm not thrilled with the tone of his communications here so decided to switch.

Tried some of the others I saw here:
mining.securepayment.cc
Pool Hashrate: 169.29 TH/s
Don't think I can pull my weight, never got any traction there.

btcd.poolto.be
Pool Hashrate 20,045.38 GH/s
Small pool. No fee. But the real problem for me was the efficiency for my miners. It never got above 50%. Way too many invalid shares.

btcd.pool.mn
Pool Hashrate: 193.67 TH/s
Bigger pool. 1% Fee
This was the one I stuck with.  For my miners at least this is working best.  YMMV.
My efficiency jumped from 50% to 94% here. Share rate and earnings are 6x higher.

No affiliated with any of these.. just a crypto noob trying to make may way.
lextad

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:23:42 PM

Haha....I had the same problem with this pool no payouts I moved to a different pool and got payouts, I mined for good 8-10 hours did not get anything, I am a newbie so I thought no point posting anything here everyone will think I am scamming lol....but I see few people had the same issue on this pool.

hey CryptoSkills  we dont seed the TX id yet
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 547 »
  Print  

Jump to: