Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:34:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you Accept Komodo ICO conversion vs Reject Komodo ICO conversion and fund new dev team?
Accept - 145 (68.7%)
Reject - 66 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 547 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCD is no more  (Read 1328436 times)
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 07:34:02 PM

can somebody tell me when the privacyServers are apprx. expected to be launched/tested, and how difficult it would be for a non-web-programming-savvy person to host one Grin (I can do basic programming though, C, java etc and can learn that stuff quickly especially if it's profitable hehe)
It will be incrementally launched as new features become available.
I dont like to make specific estimates on when I finish software cuz it makes me look like I dont know how to estimate time Smiley
I doubt there is anybody that can do this faster than me, so it will be done when I get it done and I hope it wont be too far in the future for the first iteration

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 08:00:13 PM

buying on the way down

thanks
did you pick up meaningful volumes?
seems to be less than 1000 BTCD available below .002
If anybody wants to get out with big volumes and doesnt want to kill the market price while doing so, PM me
I am buying

James

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:02:37 PM

Nice it's picking up again.. Wink..I am bagholding them for future.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:10:21 PM

buying on the way down

thanks
If anybody wants to get out with big volumes and doesnt want to kill the market price while doing so, PM me
I am buying

James

some, not nearly enough what i hoped for..

bitterex lagging hard, i had some orders around 160k get filled

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 08:15:09 PM

buying on the way down

thanks
I am buying

James

some, not nearly enough what i hoped for..

bitterex lagging hard, i had some orders around 160k get filled

Its the 10 hour rule
10 hours after my last post, the price starts dropping Smiley

salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:19:19 PM

Hi everyone,
I was asked to help with kickstarting the marketing side of this project.

I am already involved in Nxt (for 8 months) and I am starting with the CryptoNote technology, so this is why it was logical to add BTCD, since these 3 projects are going to work together.

We have a lot of common with jl777, both of us prefer working alone, day/night...

Devs told me to publish the plans, but this isn't my nature, since I am not a pre-announcer or pump-dumper. All marketing stuff will be created with the long-term goals. No lies, no hypes, just facts, presented in some nicer form.

The only little problem is - I don't have any bigger stake in BTCD, so it would be very nice of bigger holders (5k+?), if they could donate just 1-5% of their stakes (see my signature) for marketing. But rather after some work will be really done, not yet Smiley. Right now, there is still only that one article that lead a price from the 50k to 200-300k, so early miners/buyers here had some nice profits. But even 300k is still very undervalued
paradigmflux

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

small fry

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 08:20:12 PM

BTW - saffron is another cartel scamcoin.  look at the market on bittrex.  they've been offloading their huge either premine/instamine/flashmine all day after initially artificially raising the price and driving the volume up initially by just buying between one another.  the price has been pretty stagnant for the last 3-4 hours now, but they've dumped a boatload of coins on people.. earlier there were like 8x more sells than buys lol

btw, btcdpool.com is now successfully mining Peercoin - get your SHA miners switched over to mine the altcoin that is like 98% as profitable as BTC and get some buy pressure going!

---
NXT Multipool! Mine Scrypt, SHA, Keccak or X11 for NXT! http://hashrate.org
http://hashrate.org/getting_started for port info!
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 08:21:29 PM

Hi everyone,
I was asked to help with kickstarting the marketing side of this project.

I am already involved in Nxt (for 8 months) and I am starting with the CryptoNote technology, so this is why it was logical to add BTCD, since these 3 projects are going to work together.

We have a lot of common with jl777, both of us prefer working alone, day/night...

Devs told me to publish the plans, but this isn't my nature, since I am not a pre-announcer or pump-dumper. All marketing stuff will be created with the long-term goals. No lies, no hypes, just facts, presented in some nicer form.

The only little problem is - I don't have any bigger stake in BTCD, so it would be very nice of bigger holders (5k+?), if they could donate just 1-5% of their stakes (see my signature) for marketing. But rather after some work will be really done, not yet Smiley. Right now, there is still only that one article that lead a price from the 50k to 200-300k, so early miners/buyers here had some nice profits. Which is still very undervalued
I fully support salsacz!
Please donate to him anything you felt to donate to me.
We need press and he gets press!!

James

CryptoFlipper

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:24:49 PM

Looks like people dumped, went into Saffron, then dumped that and now into JUDGE... gotta ride the waves!
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:25:49 PM

next stop 0.005

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:28:58 PM

Looks like many chinese and other traders even don't speak english and don't read this thread)) Obviously they'll continue dump after 6x pump to the support line.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
damiano
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:31:22 PM

Looks like people dumped, went into Saffron, then dumped that and now into JUDGE... gotta ride the waves!

going to be expensive for them to jump back into btcd
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 08:34:34 PM

I am working on a non-tech project that relates to BTCD, but it is about a month out, so not sure if there is any point to post about it. However, it needs some funding and so I am hoping that we can crowd fund it.

This wont be like a donation (even though it is quite worthy cause!), I will issue a NXT asset and then people who own the asset would get a percentage of revenues.

I know it is impossible to decide on how much to fund without more details, but I would like to gauge the level of interest. This is a chance for BTCD holders to help by investing in an asset that will directly help BTCD and also provide dividends. It probably needs around 30,000 BTCD worth of funding, still working on exact budgets, etc.

So, if the concept is something you like and find promising, how many people will purchase asset to crowdfund this?

James

Zackgeno96

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:36:22 PM

their fault they deserve to pay extra toget back in. New ATH inc by friday Cheesy

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
damiano
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:36:31 PM

I am working on a non-tech project that relates to BTCD, but it is about a month out, so not sure if there is any point to post about it. However, it needs some funding and so I am hoping that we can crowd fund it.

This wont be like a donation (even though it is quite worthy cause!), I will issue a NXT asset and then people who own the asset would get a percentage of revenues.

I know it is impossible to decide on how much to fund without more details, but I would like to gauge the level of interest. This is a chance for BTCD holders to help by investing in an asset that will directly help BTCD and also provide dividends. It probably needs around 30,000 BTCD worth of funding, still working on exact budgets, etc.

So, if the concept is something you like and find promising, how many people will purchase asset to crowdfund this?

James

I might, ill be on the lookout for more details
sebalino

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:38:14 PM

Or VOOT coin  Grin
Zackgeno96

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:41:44 PM

lets get this coin on poloniex and mintpal

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
paradigmflux

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

small fry

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 08:43:11 PM

bit racist to think the chinese miners don't speak english
i am sure they post better english than you post chinese.
i, for one, welcome them to this coin - they are usually fairly good at picking up on coins that have great value (I would say moreso than north american miners, at least)

---
NXT Multipool! Mine Scrypt, SHA, Keccak or X11 for NXT! http://hashrate.org
http://hashrate.org/getting_started for port info!
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:52:52 PM

James

yeah more details please Smiley

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Zackgeno96

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:57:01 PM

good support at these levels should start picking more  volume up when ppl get off work a bit latter tonight

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 547 »
  Print  

Jump to: