Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:19:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you Accept Komodo ICO conversion vs Reject Komodo ICO conversion and fund new dev team?
Accept - 145 (68.7%)
Reject - 66 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 547 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCD is no more  (Read 1328436 times)
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 08:25:07 AM

Solved the pesky build issue!

Now we can resume adding features to the integrated BTCD/libjl777 and continue with windows and mac QT builds. Independently I will progress on finalizing the onion routing, network stuff and of course getting teleport 100% solid
the really good news about the deposit plan is that BTC teleport is almost ready for testing

James

I think TOR is monitored
We all know it is monitored. Anybody that uses it gets added scrutiny

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitkokos

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

0_0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:26:39 AM

Now we can resume adding features to the integrated BTCD/libjl777 and continue with windows and mac QT builds. Independently I will progress on finalizing the onion routing, network stuff and of course getting teleport 100% solid
the really good news about the deposit plan is that BTC teleport is almost ready for testing

James

I think TOR is monitored
Will that be safe for teleport?

O_o
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 08:34:57 AM

James

I think TOR is monitored
Teleport does not use the Tor network
I wrote my own custom network

bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:41:12 AM

James

I think TOR is monitored
ah, good. I read this and thought teleport is using it. "Independently I will progress on finalizing the onion routing"

O_o
RedZeppelin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:46:36 AM

Been reading up in this thread about this coin and i think this is solid stuff.
Pointed 2TH towards the xpool and are considering adding another 4TH.
Only downside seems to be i missed the release Cry

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 08:53:05 AM

James

I think TOR is monitored
ah, good. I read this and thought teleport is using it. "Independently I will progress on finalizing the onion routing"
I also implement bitmessage like broadcasting, but it doesnt mean it is bitmessage network
I actually didnt know the details of bitmessage and independently came up with the same idea. I guess I need to do more research

bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:58:34 AM

Welcome on board!  Grin

O_o
pvnamk19

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:15:08 AM

IMO, mine BTC and trade at bittrex.com for BTCD now
Azeh (OP)

Activity: 441

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:32:02 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 10:34:59 AM by Azeh

Updated OP with much more information regarding BTCD features!

If anyone sees any issues please let me know so I can make the appropriate changes.

Thanks!

**edited to reflect latest changes

What is BTCD?

BitcoinDark is a community driven project which aims to fulfill the original ideals of crypto-currency: Decentralization, Openness, and Anonymity.

In line with the original idea of Bitcoin, the aim is to create a decentralized currency and payment system, however the evolution of BitcoinDark will be much more than that and will support direct P2P trading, asset exchange, private sports betting and much more!

Community assistance, suggestions and development is encouraged and welcome, let's make a coin worth creating for us all.

Development of features are now well underway( https://github.com/jl777/libjl777) by the core BTCD developer jl777 (James) and will include the following:

*Teleport Technology
*BTCD Core included NXT features (MGW, Asset Exchange, InstantDEX, Privatebet)
*Collaborative Cryptocurrency Supernetwork
*Turing Complete Scripting in C
*Dividends in BTC for BTCD Holders
*Anonymous BTCD Debit Cards for Fiat Withdrawal

For more information about each feature, please continue reading below

Teleport Technology

Anonymous teleporting of funds occurs off the blockchain but is verified using the blockchain - utilizing the benefits of a public record without leaking any personal information. BitcoinDark uses an implementation of the Teleport idea to enable trustless private transactions; teleport transmits funds via telepods by transporters. All information needed to spend funds is included in the telepod and sent via the encrypted network to the destination - the telepods are then cloned and passed around to ensure that commerce can be conducted in private.

The above is made possible because all BTCD nodes automatically become a privacyServer: the optimal decentralized solution to the problem of information leakage. The privacyServer sends the encrypted data to the destination - bouncing between jump servers making it impossible to track. This unique system makes BTCD a secure option for private and corporate use.

**Teleport has received attention from Ivy league Mathematics Professor (mthcl) who wrote the math behind the NXT paper http://www.docdroid.net/ecmz/forging0-5-2.pdf.html

Quote from mthcl: "OK, now I understand. Then the privacy level really increases together with the size of the telepod economy..."

For Technical Aspects of Teleport Please Read the Darkpaper: http://www.flipgorilla.com/p/23023990364728535/show#/23023990364728535/0

BTCD Core included NXT Features

Planned NXT features will be implemented into the core of BTCD.  BTCD will be an entire platform,  and act as a cryptocurrency supernetwork and the following NXT features will be integrated:

MultiGateway

Multigateway (MGW) is a third party service developed on top of the NXT network that allows you to move cryptocurrencies in and out of the NXT Asset Exchange,the peer-to-peer exchange that offers decentralized trading with no trading fees.

Asset Exchange

Asset Exchange is a decentralized marketplace. It is where any any asset, digital or physical, can be traded peer to peer without the need for a centralized third party. The Asset Exchange concept is often generally referred to as Coloured Coins in the cryptocurrency world.

InstantDEX

The goal of InstantDEX is to provide a fully decentralized peer-to-peer realtime trustless trading environment.  InstantDEX will allow for trading of any NXT asset, BTCD, bitcoind-crypto against each other.

Privatebet

Privatebet will allow people to make bets directly with each other in a decentralized way. It will let people create their own personal bet with a designated arbiter in addition to automatically supporting a range of standard events with betting interest, like sports betting. Privatebet will only accept crypto and no personal information will be required from its customers.  In addition, when combined with BTCD Teleport Privacy Tech, personal bets and transactions will remain completely private.

Collaborative Cryptocurrency Supernetwork

If Ethereum has been labeled the destroyer of Bitcoin and Altcoins, then Bitcoindark will be labeled as the savior.

The BTCD team is building the infrastructure to support other coins.  This isn't vaporware or empty promises, anyone can check the code for themselves and see that progress is being made daily.  

The network will give coin developers access to all of BitcoinDark's cutting edge tools such as the being able to trade on decentralized exchange InstantDEX, run tradebots for their coin, auto convert bridges to get their coin accepted anywhere BTC is accepted, and earn dividends from InstantDEX.

Turing Complete Scripting in C

BitcoinDark is a cryptocurrency with a Turing complete scripting that has the largest base of developers. As the tradebot is coded in C, millions of programmers know the tradebot language and can easily utilize this tool.

Consequently, this allows cryptocurrency developers and enthusiasts to write node specific tradebots, encrypted communications, access to website APIs and any coin's RPC interface.

Dividends in BTC for BTCD Holders

BitcoinDark will be the first cryptocurrency to pay regular dividends in a form other than itself, in a game-changing new development that will shift the way investors view different currencies.

A percentage of revenues generated from InstantDEX and Teleport fees will be paid to BTCD holders. Payments can be made in any currency or asset, to the associated address in the BTCD wallet’s built-in asset exchange.

BitcoinDark is the only cryptocurrency that will reward holders with income denominated in Bitcoin.

Anonymous BTCD Debit Cards for Fiat Withdrawal

Crypto ⇒ Cash! An Anon Card is similar to a traditional pre-paid debit MasterCard but will allow BitcoinDark users the ability to anonymously transfer BTCD to fiat.

Anon cards will enable users to bridge the divide between Crypto and the Traditional Banking system. What this means is that you will be able to load your Anon card with BTCD and convert to fiat to make purchases or withdrawals.

However, Anon cards allow users to keep personal information private. Traditional debit cards are directly linked to users through personal information that is required in order to receive them, but with Anon Cards, no personal information is required to receive a card so your personal information will remain private, and your use of the card anonymous.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 11:15:35 AM

Thanks a bunch!

Payouts are daily M-F after 7 PM EST.

Cheers

http://btcd.xpool.ca

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:52:23 AM

@Azeh, the updated OP looks great!!!  Grin

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:00:40 PM

Can't express it enough...... the forum thread, the devs and the community are top notch!!!  Always love waking up and reading some great dialogue...... this thread is my morning newspaper  Grin

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:26:04 PM

Just withdrew my BTCD from the exchange, time to stake and HODL.

Keep up the great work guys!
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 02:41:18 PM

Thanks a bunch!

Payouts are daily M-F after 7 PM EST.

Cheers

http://btcd.xpool.ca

Just added some new coins to SHA which just jumped up the profitability. Would be good to get on this now.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
dollux

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:26:57 PM

Two images that might be useful. 

Guinness336

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:23:07 PM

What was your wallet address? So we can track to see where the coins went?

Back from vacation.  Here is....well was my address.  REwCJfaWEiBx5yrzzmbQRitmPR3RWbqyZH
Ikonic74

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:22:16 PM

Donation Update!

We're now asking the community to help raise funds for development purposes.  We currently have a lot in the pipeline, and we have need to fund Core Development, Website Development, Promotion and Marketing, etc.

All donations will be pooled into one large fund with which the dev team will then use on a need to need basis.  The process will be transparent and all funds being paid out will be listed on the new website.  

Our short term goal is to raise 5000 BTCD.  We hope the BitcoinDark community can provide the support we need to make BTCD one of the top coins around!

James (jl777) will match all BTCD raised for donations with an equal market value of NXTprivacy

Please support BitcoinDark development by providing a donation to the following address:

RDtnnLj5LQ8YMxBJbHX1N4jNKeaC67FLGW

Current Total: 464.3495

Just sent 36 to hit 500. Smiley

add another 100 to that total, its otw

Sent 25

TrxID: 5d91ac0fb9120b7da6fe5692e9b1be394dd142a1b18085766f46cce7795689f7

NXT address - NXT-7NQY-PVNX-M2BL-HWRDA
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:30:06 PM

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:09:54 PM

Crypto ⇒ Cash! An Anon Card is similar to a traditional pre-paid debit MasterCard but will allow BitcoinDark users the ability to anonymously transfer BTCD to fiat.

Anon cards will enable users to bridge the divide between Crypto and the Traditional Banking system. What this means is that you will be able to load your Anon card with BTCD and convert to fiat to make purchases or withdrawals.

However, Anon cards allow users to keep personal information private. Traditional debit cards are directly linked to users through personal information that is required in order to receive them, but with Anon Cards, no personal information is required to receive a card so your personal information will remain private, and your use of the card anonymous.

great job guys Smiley

i have a question though, how can the card be totaly anon? arent there anti money launderings laws that prohibits something like this?

i.e. there exists visa/mastercard prepaid credit cards that you can buy and load with money - without a need of registration.
the problem here is though, without registering the prepaid credit card you only have a annual volume of 500-1000 € i think.
could you give some more details about it? also is it still possible to get shares of it?  Grin

greetings

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:18:59 PM

great job guys Smiley

i have a question though, how can the card be totaly anon? arent there anti money launderings laws that prohibits something like this?

i.e. there exists visa/mastercard prepaid credit cards that you can buy and load with money - without a need of registration.
the problem here is though, without registering the prepaid credit card you only have a annual volume of 500-1000 € i think.
could you give some more details about it? also is it still possible to get shares of it?  Grin

greetings

Shares of the "cryptocard" asset can be purchased on the NXT asset exchange. 

ASSET ID: 7110939398145553585
http://localhost:7876/index.html?app#asset:7110939398145553585

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 547 »
  Print  

Jump to: