Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:30:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you Accept Komodo ICO conversion vs Reject Komodo ICO conversion and fund new dev team?
Accept - 145 (68.7%)
Reject - 66 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 547 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCD is no more  (Read 1328428 times)
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:49:39 PM

My hands are sweating, but I am not selling. This is truly a long term coin. If aurora reached $70 with no development whatsoever BTCD should at least be $50 with all of its functionality and an anon credit card in the works
Exactly, BTCD Will be Sit in Second Place of Market Cap's List  Very Soon.
Because LTC Will Die and BTCD Going to Moon
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Luckylui

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:51:20 PM

A staking mobile wallet would also be a great development if the devs put one together Smiley

GRN: GcALR1ppyB3hz4J8o9wFRdtFQd7GSA1Ydb / STR: gMZ5pGRzWPg23yBFiN5GTq8Jg8JgpmNrjF
https://www.laxotrade.com/?ref=ReRunRod
https://coinking.io/?r=9974
Trinibits

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:56:36 PM

I wonder what James' technical analysis of what's currently happening to the price of Btcd
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 05:58:37 PM

BitcoinDark by xpool - The Official BTCD Multipool

PROP reward system
BTCD Payouts
Scrypt & SHA256 & X11 Algo's
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage
1% Fee
To mine:

How does it work?

xpool offers 3 different sets of coins to mine. SHA256, Scrypt and X11. Each algorithm runs on a shift (see below). The confirmed coins are traded on the top 4 exchanges throughout the duration of the shift automatically to maximize the profits by exchanging them into BTCD and creating buy pressure in the BTCD markets! Once the shift ends, the shift is moved into "Confirming" status while all the coins are confirmed as successfully traded and exchanged, the BTCD payments are sent.

Current shifts run 24 hours, Monday - Friday and end at 7PM Eastern each day except Saturday & Sunday. The weekend shift ends on the Monday. Payments are then finialized and typically complete 2-3 hours after a shift ends.

The advantage of the pool is that you can utilize your any GPU, CPU and older ASIC equipment to earn you the more desired BitcoinDark.
Cheers and Happy Hashing!

PortAlgoExample
3500SHA256stratum+tcp://mine.btcd.xpool.ca:3500 -u <BTCD address> -p ANYTHING
3600SCRYPTstratum+tcp://mine.btcd.xpool.ca:3600 -u <BTCD address> -p ANYTHING
3700X11stratum+tcp://mine.btcd.xpool.ca:3700 -u <BTCD address> -p ANYTHING

Donations welcome or tip me, crackers, on IRC!

Any issues, please report them here or feel free to PM me, as I can't always see every post.

could use some more X11 on the multipool, payouts later tonight in the 200+ BTCD range.

What is the overall payout per Mh/s? I am thinking of tossing my 3Mh/s @ it..

hard to put a finger on it with the ever increasing price but here are some stats of my miners:

http://btcd.xpool.ca/miner?worker=RDTVREbjF5JeyteiHd9Q6Q5hJRgEnuwrkV

and global:

http://btcd.xpool.ca/profits

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1109

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 06:03:14 PM

Maybe we should also translate to some other major languages?

Shall I get some price quotes from professional high quality translation services or is it not necessary to translate into more languages atm?
I think we are OK for now, though if we have volunteer translators that would be great

I really doubt that we will find people who do it for free as it is a lot of work and requires someone at least semi professional. I think we dont need it right now, english and chinese should be enough for a while.

I am a native spanish & english speaker... dont know if that will help but Id translate it for free.
Spanish DarkPaper would be great!

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:11:00 PM

Are you guys still buying more BTCD even now ?

I am, and for sure others are.
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 06:18:05 PM

James,

Do you think BTCD can pass NXT with marketcap?
I am guesstimating a price oscillation level around 50% NXT marketcap, but with BTCD success, it pushes up the NXT marketcap, so there should be some sort of dual climbing of the two currencies.

A crude model would be that BTCD will have NXT features, but relies on NXT for them, but it also has its own features, so maybe (50% NXT) + X%, where X% is the valuation of the features beyond NXT. So even if NXT value drops, BTCD still has the X% (currently around 18%)

Then you add in the discounted lifetime cashflows of the dividends (as estimated by the market)

(50% NXT) + X% + (estimated lifetime dividends)*(discount factor)

The discount factor is typically using long term interest rates, but I think this is crypto so it should reflect the bigger risk and also bigger potential. I guess I have no idea what the right discount factor is Smiley

Anyway, that is a simple model to use for BTCD value. Price is up to market at any given time and should oscillate around the value in some sort of analogue to a damped harmonic oscillator, barring significant events of course

James

PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:18:35 PM

My hands are sweating, but I am not selling. This is truly a long term coin. If aurora reached $70 with no development whatsoever BTCD should at least be $50 with all of its functionality and an anon credit card in the works

When you are up 10x sell 10%. Now you are playing with house money.
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 06:20:08 PM

Darkpaper is quite impressive,can those functions works out?
yes

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 06:22:25 PM

Question: Why did BTCD set the max coin days unlimited?

Code:
unsigned int nStakeMaxAge = -1; // BitcoinDark - unlimited

I dont know, i did not join the coin until after a week past launch
we did make some improvements in upcoming release though

If you are able to help with core dev, then we are very eager for such help!
My work is mostly outside the typical core of the coin.

James

chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:24:23 PM

This can easily go up to 50-100 USD guys

Maybe thats wishful thinking?
Then again, I remember people saying Bitcoin was to expensive
when 1 was less than $10.  Shocked
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:27:32 PM

The community also gives value to a coin.

If nobody is willing to sell, this can be reached.
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 06:34:44 PM

I wonder what James' technical analysis of what's currently happening to the price of Btcd
I already posted last night. I said if we broke through .007, that it would go up from there
the price is bouncing off the moving average and instead of a half cycle downwave, we are getting upwave followed by upwave and now the third upwave.

With most of the P+D money going into btsx, this is good as it is slowing down the breakout. As long as everybody keeps saying it cant keep going up and it has to come down, then it will keep going up. When everybody starts saying BTCD to da moon, that is the time to sell a bit to get some BTC on the sidelines for the correction

go to bittrex, look at the 1 week chart's green line.
that line is steadily inclined upward
the usual weekend doldrums where volume goes away and price drops, was instead a slower rise and this is just the weekday money flowing in to catch up with weekend's rise

Like I said a lot of money came in at .006 to .007, will that money be happy with 15% gain?
Be careful though, when that new money decides to cashout, we will see a drop of 20% to 30% pretty quickly, so if you are playing the day trading game and not hodling, just do it with money you can lose, or better yet just do it with funds you dont mind having 25% loss on paper and can hodl through the correction.

Above .01, we will hit some really strong resistance. I cant imagine continuation of the recent percentage gains much past that (other than buying panic that maybe hits .012), at least not until teleport tech is out. Then another revaluation. Then when we get some recognized expert to validate teleport, not sure what will happen

James

darkslash

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:37:11 PM

just wait till the darkmarkets get a hold of this. the moment the darkmarkets got word of darkcoin planning on being anon, the market cap hit 80million. and that coin wasnt even truly anon. btcd is, we are taking litecoins spot, no questions shal be asked. its happening.

i dont mean to put a negative spin on this currency, but hey, come on, were not stupid, bitcoin is used primarily for large drug traders on the darkmarkets. the word dark implies shady, anon-debit cards? why you want anon? so your mom cant see that you brought undies online? no, this is the drug currency, anon transactions, and anon debit card for cashing out on your sales. hasnt been offered up untill now. This coin will take litecoins position within a few months. bitcoin is slow, flawed and transparent. BTCDARK is everything people want bitcoin to be. i dont think you guys realize what is arising here.
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 06:37:57 PM

10% at 10x is sound advice
never lose money!
this way you always have a bit more money.
some sell 50% at 2x or 33% at 3x, etc.
all depends on how early you discovered BTCD

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 06:39:41 PM

just wait till the darkmarkets get a hold of this. the moment the darkmarkets got word of darkcoin planning on being anon, the market cap hit 80million. and that coin wasnt even truly anon. btcd is, we are taking litecoins spot, no questions shal be asked. its happening.

i dont mean to put a negative spin on this currency, but hey, come on, were not stupid, bitcoin is used primarily for large drug traders on the darkmarkets. the word dark implies shady, anon-debit cards? why you want anon? so your mom cant see that you brought undies online? no, this is the drug currency, anon transactions, and anon debit card for cashing out on your sales. hasnt been offered up untill now. This coin will take litecoins position within a few months. bitcoin is slow, flawed and transparent. BTCDARK is everything people want bitcoin to be. i dont think you guys realize what is arising here.
well, actually some people do Smiley
I also will move big portions of real world trading into crypto the "light" market is also quite large

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 06:42:00 PM

Exactly, BTCD Will be Sit in Second Place of Market Cap's List  Very Soon.
Because LTC Will Die and BTCD Going to Moon
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

please calm
I said BTCD > LTC, but LTC will be dropping to 4 to 6th place
long term after all the features are working, with Privatebet being the last of the current projects completed, then I would feel OK with being > LTC

darkslash

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:50:59 PM

when 1 was less than $10.  Shocked

well, actually some people do Smiley
I also will move big portions of real world trading into crypto the "light" market is also quite large

Oh of course, yes this is still highly usable in the real world without the shady spin to it. for example if employer wish to pay there employees in bitcoin, everyone can see all accounts and who gets paid what, with BTCD this flaw is fixed. i mean bitcoin itself is rather flawed, i mean imagine the whole world having access to your bank statements, its not right. i firmly believe this will be huge, its a giant leap for crypto, and judging by the order books, and no one is selling, other people realize this too. this has to be some kind of record, when other coins hit this cap, everyone is frantically trying to dump. nope not btcd.

you guys look up to bitcoin and think 6.6 billion, wow, huge money, no its pocket change. its nothing in this world, a tiny portion. and considering bitcoin is only just started to be widely accepted by the public. give it time, who knows? bitcoin could have 100 billion, and bitcoindark could have bitcoins current cap of 6.6 billion.

6billion is just a scrounge of change, small companys that you have never even heard of have 20billion dollar market caps. heard of smiggle? diddnt think so, its a basic little company that make colorful pencils and other irrelevant items, well they have a 1billion dollar cap.
torshammer

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:52:01 PM

James, do you have some way of seeing into the order book above 1 or is this your instinct, just wondering.

Also, i don't think it should be underestimated the shockwaves that will be created by successful teleport launch. You are really kicking the legs out from under a number of coins. Entire portfolios will be on the move. The smart ones early. Jmho.
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:03:51 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 07:14:31 PM by SpringfieldM1A

10% at 10x is sound advice
never lose money!
this way you always have a bit more money.
some sell 50% at 2x or 33% at 3x, etc.
all depends on how early you discovered BTCD

Well im feeling all Klingon, because I am holding since 20k satoshi.. 10% might be sound advice, but I am not in need of the money. I do appreciate the advice but I feel uneasy selling, not out of greed but out of principle, btcd is still undervalued imho. It should be in the top 5 and it will get there, a rocky road perhaps but it will be.
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 547 »
  Print  

Jump to: