Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:38:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you Accept Komodo ICO conversion vs Reject Komodo ICO conversion and fund new dev team?
Accept - 145 (68.7%)
Reject - 66 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 547 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCD is no more  (Read 1328429 times)
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:33:53 AM

Well James,

as you may know I'm just a simple investor and I believe suchnekky's post contained a valid point.
It was something I wondered about to. I did not detect any anger in his original post. Perhaps
the fact your not a native English speaker means you dont always connect with the nuances of the
language?

LOL why do you think hes not a native speaker man? hes clearly using perfect american english all the way of course hes a native speaker why do you say he isnt?

My mistake, I mean decentralized. Not centralized. Your a bit snappy today eh. If you read closely I called the idea to stupid, not yourself. Yah perhaps I could have said it nicer, but meh, this is the internets. Sorry to hurt your feelings, I was unaware you were the sensitive type.

we better not fuck with james ego !!!! Grin! remember hes a machine a robot not a human Cool

WHy?
Because I have non US/British friends from all over the world who can speak and write English brilliantly.
However, in between the words you can tell. Maybe I'm wrong but It doesn't matter though.
I dont care where he comes from.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:38:36 AM

Well James,

as you may know I'm just a simple investor and I believe suchnekky's post contained a valid point.
It was something I wondered about to. I did not detect any anger in his original post. Perhaps
the fact your not a native English speaker means you dont always connect with the nuances of the
language?

yes this could be so. I was always teased as a child and this is my poor excuse for being over sensitive.
If there are any questions remaining, please ask

James

Well the question has been answered in one of your responses to him.

Now tell me James as  amtter of curiosity
Im putting you down as
A Dutch
B German
C Russian
D Slim possibility French Canadian 
Grin
faithinnewcryptos

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:40:15 AM

no james is not human race man
if he were human then american or chinese [the ultra smart scholar type] 100%
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1109

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 12:42:02 AM

Now im not much of a conspiracy theorist and im not too sure im all up to date with the "fiat forces" and cartels.

My only arguement here is this:

Teleport has not been released, therefor the core feature that we are even basing all this superNET on is not even in functional existance yet.

Meaning that if I invest 100btcd tomorrow I wont get anywhere near the amount of supernet tokens I would have recieved if the supernet was launched in a few weeks when we have something t base it off. If it were in a few weeks I could buy a potential x10 of what I could now. Feels kind of like selling before the pump.

I just get the impression the teleport was flicked to the side and ignored a bit while your new project went underway.

But hey, its your coin, your choice. Just expressing my opinion.
The SuperNET is an improvement to privacyServer code, this has been documented.
The Teleport is an application on top of the privacyServers
Teleport being the first privacyServer based application will be finished the same time the SuperNET is finished as both need to be debugged together
I am not doing pumps and this is why you are angry. I could have made it so that a lot more money could have been made.

Maybe you have not known this about me, but I am not money motivated. I have given away millions of dollars of crypto to further the cause. Money to me is like a data structure. It is there, it is useful, but I certainly wouldnt be changing my philosophy to get more data structures. If I need more money I just make more, so it is no a problem for me that consumes time. Granted there was a time when having enough money was quite critical for survival costs, however the moment I stopped worrying so much about money, then it stopped being a problem

SuperNET is 75% of Teleport tech

So, now that you know these details I think we can agree most people would have made the same choice as me. So, this is where the trust comes in. To trust me in making the right decisions about things that have many possible right answers. It is not like there is a wrong choice, though I admit the path I chose is not maximizing the pumping of the BTCD.

That is not what I do

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 12:44:43 AM

Well James,

language?

yes this could be so. I was always teased as a child and this is my poor excuse for being over sensitive.
If there are any questions remaining, please ask

James

Well the question has been answered in one of your responses to him.

Now tell me James as  amtter of curiosity
Im putting you down as
A Dutch
B German
C Russian
D Slim possibility French Canadian 
Grin
You have properly detected my not being a native English speaker. When I am tired, the words they are coming out wrong.
I think that the "country" that I was born in has not been officially formed yet, but I am not always recalling the history lessons so well as I slept through most of them Smiley

suchnekky

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:49:21 AM

Now im not much of a conspiracy theorist and im not too sure im all up to date with the "fiat forces" and cartels.

Teleport has not been released, therefor the core feature that we are even basing all this superNET on is not even in functional existance yet.

Meaning that if I invest 100btcd tomorrow I wont get anywhere near the amount of supernet tokens I would have recieved if the supernet was launched in a few weeks when we have something t base it off. If it were in a few weeks I could buy a potential x10 of what I could now. Feels kind of like selling before the pump.

I just get the impression the teleport was flicked to the side and ignored a bit while your new project went underway.

Teleport being the first privacyServer based application will be finished the same time the SuperNET is finished as both need to be debugged together
I am not doing pumps and this is why you are angry. I could have made it so that a lot more money could have been made.

Maybe you have not known this about me, but I am not money motivated. I have given away millions of dollars of crypto to further the cause. Money to me is like a data structure. It is there, it is useful, but I certainly wouldnt be changing my philosophy to get more data structures. If I need more money I just make more, so it is no a problem for me that consumes time. Granted there was a time when having enough money was quite critical for survival costs, however the moment I stopped worrying so much about money, then it stopped being a problem

So, now that you know these details I think we can agree most people would have made the same choice as me. So, this is where the trust comes in. To trust me in making the right decisions about things that have many possible right answers. It is not like there is a wrong choice, though I admit the path I chose is not maximizing the pumping of the BTCD.

That is not what I do

James

Im not saying I want a pump, im just slightly concerned we wont have a functional product before all this superNET is branched off into other investments. Right now the money invested in btcd is purely based on future promises. Now you dont come accross as thief or a liar, you come accross as rather trustworthy., but It would be good to finish one project before starting the other, give the people a chance to pick up their investments and jump onto new ones (supernet) My father has always taught me to finish one thing before starting another. This way its better to have one solid functional product rather than 100x non functional projects.

This feels a bit like apple trying to sell me an ipad before they have developed the design or chip yet.

Plus if the ipo was held after, people could really see what you can do.

Wth all this money funneling off into the superNET, poor old btcd misses out on the potential it could have had. (An extra few k btc)

But hey just my ramblings. I know quite a few people agree with me on this one. A public vote would lay it to rest. but in the end its your coin.

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
apex944

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:58:43 AM

>>  I know quite a few people agree with me on this one.

really?

Just hush.  Your posts are leaving a bitter taste in this thread's mouth.

suchnekky

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:04:33 AM

really?

Ill voice my own opinion thanks. As an investor I have the right to ask questions. Im sorry my posts dont all say "to da moons"

You hush.

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 01:06:32 AM

That is not what I do

James

Im not saying I want a pump, im just slightly concerned we wont have a functional product before all this superNET is branched off into other investments. Right now the money invested in btcd is purely based on future promises. Now you dont come accross as thief or a liar, you come accross as rather trustworthy., but It would be good to finish one project before starting the other, give the people a chance to pick up their investments and jump onto new ones (supernet) My father has always taught me to finish one thing before starting another. This way its better to have one solid functional product rather than 100x non functional projects.

This feels a bit like apple trying to sell me an ipad before they have developed the design or chip yet.

Plus if the ipo was held after, people could really see what you can do.

Wth all this money funneling off into the superNET, poor old btcd misses out on the potential it could have had. (An extra few k btc)

But hey just my ramblings. I know quite a few people agree with me on this one. A public vote would lay it to rest. but in the end its your coin.

MGW is production quality and only still in beta due to the months its taking the server guys to get their act together
based on this, people that understand coding know that MGW is not my first project, but rather I must have some years of coding experience.
So these people that understand this they are able to not feel such doubts as you are, but I understand the reluctance for people who are not able to assess the skills of a coder.
maybe you can get feedbacks from chanc3r who did a code review on MGW about my coding skills
so this waiting to see what I can do, is not really something I am worried about
it just allows people who are able to do some homeworks to get an investment advantage
I have made over 125 million NXT in 3 months, something like 250% ave gain for my assets, 8 of 9 profitable
you see the design of the IPO, how many people do you know of can go from concept to deposits in a week for any IPO, let alone one that will be in the same size as etherium?
that is what people can see

but please wait for me to fix all the bugs in the code that is on github.com/jl777
that way you can be sure it is done, but of course so can everybody else

James

faithinnewcryptos

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:06:57 AM

apex944 whats wrong?
suchnekky is asking legitimate and rational questions !!!!!

the matrix lives on!
visual111

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:09:26 AM

what will happen with the BTCD/NXT that are used by people who purchase supernet asset?

so much catching up to do, maybe i will stumble across the answer eventually

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 01:15:31 AM

That is not what I do

James
SuperNET ICO + BTCD (why is the coin even needed) + 4(?) assets (who knows who is getting the payouts) + shark fund + pre-buying and hyping coins that will be added to the superNet + ad revenue + teleport fees + any other features added to SuperNET.. (am i missing anything)
I think you can stop pretending like money isn't an important aspect for you
I said that I am not doing what I do for maximizing the amount of MY money
Of course I am doing my best to increase the value of my assets and BTCD and NXT as this is my duty to the investors. How well I am doing is measured by money. I am operating on longer timeframe than most crypto peoples. My vision is to have as many people make as much money as possible via crypto so that a brain drain from fiat is started

If I wanted to maximize my personal wealth, I would have made fancy slides and presentations, held meetups, gone to conferences, and made the offering at 2x+ book value. Probably not started this with one week that included the primary host backing out.

So, follow the money see how much I am making and compare that to how much the investors are making. Maybe I make 5% by having purchased it with my cryptowealth, maybe more, maybe less. This means 95% of the money is being made by others. This is what I aim for

James

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 01:16:46 AM

what will happen with the BTCD/NXT that are used by people who purchase supernet asset?

HODL
Maybe with NXT there are some investments that will be made
acquisitions out of the ordinary would require a decentralized voting

important thing is that the staking revenue from each coin will be going to the respective communities
probably will be small fraction of the 5% SuperNET revenue share, but at least it will happen quite immediately

xtent

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:20:57 AM

HODL
Maybe with NXT there are some investments that will be made
acquisitions out of the ordinary would require a decentralized voting

important thing is that the staking revenue from each coin will be going to the respective communities
probably will be small fraction of the 5% SuperNET revenue share, but at least it will happen quite immediately

Enough talking, more coding!  Thank you  Cool
Alarm is set for the SuperNET event.
gitbknowsall

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:38:15 AM

really?

Ill voice my own opinion thanks. As an investor I have the right to ask questions. Im sorry my posts dont all say "to da moons"

You hush.

I dont usually care to make posts when people are trolling for cheap coins. But their wont be any as ive been buying at higher prices. please stop this is pointless exercise in idiocy that is slowing production time.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=326437;sa=showPosts;start=20

Im sure you have better things to do if your previous posts show you have a taste for shit coins so enjoy the rest of the forum and stop wasting James time. Thanks.
suchnekky

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:43:24 AM

>>  I know quite a few people agree with me on this one.

really?

Just hush.  Your posts are leaving a bitter taste in this thread's mouth.

You hush.

I dont usually care to make posts when people are trolling for cheap coins. But their wont be any as ive been buying at higher prices. please stop this is pointless exercise in idiocy that is slowing production time.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=326437;sa=showPosts;start=20

Im sure you have better things to do if your previous posts show you have a taste for shit coins so enjoy the rest of the forum and stop wasting James time. Thanks.

Please get back in your hole. Ill ask legitimate questions if I like. Im an investor, not trying to fud the coin, trying to ask questions and voice opinions.

I cannot imagine how tiny your mind is if you think my ramblings are an attempt to get cheaper coins? Its cute that you think my words would affect btcd in any way.

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:26:29 AM

suchnekky asked questions that I had been thinking about too.

I had come to a conclusion that even though there would  be a smaller effect from teleport on btcd price due to the supernet ipo I think in the long run the money will flow through back to btcd holders. Plus I have been investing in Jame's assets for a long time and he always comes through so will follow him down the rabbit hole.

Also saying suchnekky wants to reduce the price or anything else is just silly.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 04:05:49 AM

I had come to a conclusion that even though there would  be a smaller effect from teleport on btcd price due to the supernet ipo I think in the long run the money will flow through back to btcd holders. Plus I have been investing in Jame's assets for a long time and he always comes through so will follow him down the rabbit hole.

it was a valid question. Asked and answered.
for those not aware, whatever negatives of my plan, BTCD will be getting 5% revenue sharing from all of SuperNET, so that will make up for any mistakes I have made by not maximizing the day to day prices

James

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 04:11:10 AM

for those not aware, whatever negatives of my plan, BTCD will be getting 5% revenue sharing from all of SuperNET, so that will make up for any mistakes I have made by not maximizing the day to day prices

James

For those that are not into security analysis, it is quite boring until you realize it allows you to make a lot of money Smiley

Now, SuperNET will be worth a fair amount of money and I outlined some valuation methodologies for SuperNET. There are the investment components, eg. massive BTC, supertraders, NXTventure and then there is the revenue generating side. I did some rough calcs and came up with a penny revenue per user per day average to match the revenue side value with the massive BTC amount. I didnt value the supertraders or NXTventure components.

Now this was assuming 10000 BTC raised and 100,000 users for SuperNET and SuperNET getting 50% of revenues.
One minimum value for BTCD is 1/10th the value of the revenue generating side of SuperNET, so for every penny revenue per day per user, it will add ~1K BTC of marketcap VALUE to BTCD. Whether the price reflects this, I have no idea. I just work on maximizing long term value.

What is good for SuperNET is good for BTCD

James

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:14:38 AM

James

For those that are not into security analysis, it is quite boring until you realize it allows you to make a lot of money Smiley

Now, SuperNET will be worth a fair amount of money and I outlined some valuation methodologies for SuperNET. There are the investment components, eg. massive BTC, supertraders, NXTventure and then there is the revenue generating side. I did some rough calcs and came up with a penny revenue per user per day average to match the revenue side value with the massive BTC amount. I didnt value the supertraders or NXTventure components.

Now this was assuming 10000 BTC raised and 100,000 users for SuperNET and SuperNET getting 50% of revenues.
One minimum value for BTCD is 1/10th the value of the revenue generating side of SuperNET, so for every penny revenue per day per user, it will add ~1K BTC of marketcap VALUE to BTCD. Whether the price reflects this, I have no idea. I just work on maximizing long term value.

What is good for SuperNET is good for BTCD

James

I think this is the take away message. Thanks for taking the time to reply James . My reply was for the other posters but appreciate your response.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 547 »
  Print  

Jump to: