Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:19:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you Accept Komodo ICO conversion vs Reject Komodo ICO conversion and fund new dev team?
Accept - 145 (68.7%)
Reject - 66 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 547 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCD is no more  (Read 1328437 times)
gitbknowsall

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:40:31 PM

Still getting stuff set up at the new forum so hang tight.  It should all be ready very soon. Hopefully we can all bring the bulk of the discussion over there

another domain?

You guys really need to get your online presence organized. Official domains, redirecting to other domains, with various bits of officialness on even other domains...

We know that it is confusing at the moment, soon everything will be on bitcoindark.org and this will not be an issue. Please bare with us as we complete the work at hand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Azeh (OP)

Activity: 441
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:42:17 PM

Still getting stuff set up at the new forum so hang tight.  It should all be ready very soon. Hopefully we can all bring the bulk of the discussion over there

another domain?

You guys really need to get your online presence organized. Official domains, redirecting to other domains, with various bits of officialness on even other domains...

Patience young grasshoppa.  Official site launches before the new wallet release, which is soon.  Everything will look and function very nicely.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 11:42:23 PM

Still getting stuff set up at the new forum so hang tight.  It should all be ready very soon. Hopefully we can all bring the bulk of the discussion over there

I don't get it this Is the main site for alt discussion ...... I mean you don't wast time on reddit, you come here.......It's easy to check users posts in other threads ....it has a lot to be said for it...why not start another

thread here. Or at least sort the new site out before posting about it  Huh

Jon

It isn't replacing this thread.  It offers a way we can better focus development efforts and provides a little more structure for certain discussions.  It will also be a FUD free environment.

I mean just look at all the nonsense that James or other members have to pile through just to answer some valid and simple questions.  This will help to alleviate that.

is there roadmap anytime soon or the scam will go on with no roadmap? perhaps superscam whitepaper?

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
gitbknowsall

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:49:44 PM

Still getting stuff set up at the new forum so hang tight.  It should all be ready very soon. Hopefully we can all bring the bulk of the discussion over there

I don't get it this Is the main site for alt discussion ...... I mean you don't wast time on reddit, you come here.......It's easy to check users posts in other threads ....it has a lot to be said for it...why not start another

Jon

It isn't replacing this thread.  It offers a way we can better focus development efforts and provides a little more structure for certain discussions.  It will also be a FUD free environment.

I mean just look at all the nonsense that James or other members have to pile through just to answer some valid and simple questions.  This will help to alleviate that.

is there roadmap anytime soon or the scam will go on with no roadmap? perhaps superscam whitepaper?

benthach why are you so Butt hurting ? I'm sorry you cannot get cheap coins. Just find something else to do, maybe take a walk... possibly download grinder or Tinder and find someone to love ?
cryptillian

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:53:06 PM

Jon

benthach why are you so Butt hurting ? I'm sorry you cannot get cheap coins. Just find something else to do, maybe take a walk... possibly download grinder or Tinder and find someone to love ?

ignore him he is a fulltime troll https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=176810;sa=showPosts
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:55:00 PM

Jon

Fair enough.....however if it doesn't replace this thread, Its one more place to have to answer questions in. And it still should have been kept on the quite until it was sorted, I'm not trying to create any fud here

it's just there has been so much happening in a ad hoc manner. i do appreciate the work that is being done to make BTCD a profitable venture for everyone here. It just looks so much more professional when it's sorted

before being announced

Jon

PS please don't feed the trolls  Grin  

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:38:43 AM

Dear Wedontgiveashitcustomer,

Our Support Rep has indicated that your Ticket (#155698) has been Resolved.

If you believe that the ticket has not been resolved, please reply to this email to automatically reopen the ticket.
If there is no response from you, we will assume that the ticket has been resolved and the ticket will be automatically closed after 48 hours.

Sincerely,
TicketsSupport Team

I replied with where the fuck is my btcd withdrawal  Roll Eyes

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

visual111

Activity: 493

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:05:30 AM

Dear Wedontgiveashitcustomer,

Our Support Rep has indicated that your Ticket (#155698) has been Resolved.

If you believe that the ticket has not been resolved, please reply to this email to automatically reopen the ticket.
If there is no response from you, we will assume that the ticket has been resolved and the ticket will be automatically closed after 48 hours.

Sincerely,
TicketsSupport Team

I replied with where the fuck is my btcd withdrawal  Roll Eyes

cryptsy? Can people just please boycott them? I have never used them because of the frequency of reports like this

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 02:16:40 AM

Hey ya'll,

I got in touch with the chaps at BitKee and suggested they add BitcoinDark to the list of available currencies that can be created with their product. They let me know today that it's now available.

https://bitkee.com/order

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
cloudboy

Activity: 690

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:33:16 AM

I suggest we move to http://forum.dark.foundation/index.php

this thread is too long
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 04:37:59 AM

this thread is too long

any roadmap?

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:57:00 AM

Jon

I mean just look at all the nonsense that James or other members have to pile through just to answer some valid and simple questions.  This will help to alleviate that.

Fair enough.....however if it doesn't replace this thread, Its one more place to have to answer questions in. And it still should have been kept on the quite until it was sorted, I'm not trying to create any fud here

it's just there has been so much happening in a ad hoc manner. i do appreciate the work that is being done to make BTCD a profitable venture for everyone here. It just looks so much more professional when it's sorted

before being announced

Jon

PS please don't feed the trolls  Grin  

I see where your coming from in regards the ad hoc manner things appear to be setting up. I see it more like theres a lot of interest and a vibrant community in the background getting busy. It all adds a little excitement in to the air and from an investor point of view thats not a bad thing to see.
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 05:56:27 AM

Some of you might have noticed I am helping out VRC. A month ago one of their investors approached me to help them and after the whole mintpal thing they were in a horrible lose/lose situation. I felt I should do something to help them. So I offered to make some unique tech for them next year after I am done with the current batch of projects, so probably starting next Jan/Feb I would be actively developing a VRC thing. I will also be offering advices to help them improve the VRC and they will probably be using the reskinned GUI.

Now, before all of you start complaining that I shouldnt be doing any coding for any other coin, I remind you about the spirit of UNITY. If we do not help others when they are in need, then how are we different than the fiat peoples? The mean cruel dog eat dog world where the system is setup so you can barely survive and then if you break any single silly rule, you are homeless.

Now VRC world is really quite the opposite from the BTCD, their devs are publicly known and they are interfacing to the fiat world. This means the SuperNET would have some real world presence and this is something that I cannot personally do. My involvement does not guarantee inclusion in the SuperNET and VRC will need to pass the tech eval like any other coin. I do feel optimistic about my chances to get accepted though.

The VRC community is still not decided if they actually want to do this, and there are some few guys there who are convinced I am some scammer or pump and dumper. So, maybe this wont happen at all, or maybe it would. The word of my discussions seems to have boosted the price 60% already and VRC wont do a BBR so please calm.

This is a long term personal project, the VRC community is still deciding and acceptance to SuperNET is not yet. I would expect that the long term downtrend is reversed and within a month it could get back to ATH. Just wanted to give heads up and let you decide. This one is different than the others.

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:04:38 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 06:25:04 AM by jd1959

this thread is too long

Horrible name....are we going there to discuss Dark coin? ...or are we going there to discuss issuing light bulbs for all the people living in the dark. You'd never know from the name that its got anything to do with BTCD

Jon Huh

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
Billyboy402

Activity: 599

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:12:36 AM

Some of you might have noticed I am helping out VRC. A month ago one of their investors approached me to help them and after the whole mintpal thing they were in a horrible lose/lose situation. I felt I should do something to help them. So I offered to make some unique tech for them next year after I am done with the current batch of projects, so probably starting next Jan/Feb I would be actively developing a VRC thing. I will also be offering advices to help them improve the VRC and they will probably be using the reskinned GUI.

Now, before all of you start complaining that I shouldnt be doing any coding for any other coin, I remind you about the spirit of UNITY. If we do not help others when they are in need, then how are we different than the fiat peoples? The mean cruel dog eat dog world where the system is setup so you can barely survive and then if you break any single silly rule, you are homeless.

Now VRC world is really quite the opposite from the BTCD, their devs are publicly known and they are interfacing to the fiat world. This means the SuperNET would have some real world presence and this is something that I cannot personally do. My involvement does not guarantee inclusion in the SuperNET and VRC will need to pass the tech eval like any other coin. I do feel optimistic about my chances to get accepted though.

The VRC community is still not decided if they actually want to do this, and there are some few guys there who are convinced I am some scammer or pump and dumper. So, maybe this wont happen at all, or maybe it would. The word of my discussions seems to have boosted the price 60% already and VRC wont do a BBR so please calm.

This is a long term personal project, the VRC community is still deciding and acceptance to SuperNET is not yet. I would expect that the long term downtrend is reversed and within a month it could get back to ATH. Just wanted to give heads up and let you decide. This one is different than the others.

James

Sorry but post like these make me think that it written from an PUMP AND DUMP , this is just going to to create HYPE

honestly fuck most coin - either VRC merge together and create 1 supper coin - or you keep building BTCD , you cant do both . \
this is just going to kill the market price of BTCD and pump VRC ( or was that your plan Huh)

THIS ACCOUNT WAS HACK > SORRY FOR ANY ONE THAT HAS DEALT WITH THIS ACCOUNT.
xtent

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:16:49 AM

James

Sorry but post like these make me think that it written from an PUMP AND DUMP , this is just going to to create HYPE

honestly fuck most coin - either VRC merge together and create 1 supper coin - or you keep building BTCD , you cant do both . \
this is just going to kill the market price of BTCD and pump VRC ( or was that your plan Huh)

With BTCD about to get Teleport, I believe the market price will do just fine.
jl777 stated he will work with VRC after BTCD and SuperNET are really going.
cloudboy

Activity: 690

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:25:05 AM

James

James has often posted that this is not a zero-sum game. i.e. helping vrc does not hurt btcd.

Also, he stated this is a long term personal project. Obviously teleport and other features are coming as soon as possible.
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:26:46 AM

become hot when the supernet take it in.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Billyboy402

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:32:25 AM

you all will see James is nothing but a scammer and spreading his hype 24/7.
it's your hard earn money that is in this game
you all heard this first from me
[/quote]

i think you are right here

Billyboy402

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:34:14 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 06:52:56 AM by Billyboy402

James has often posted that this is not a zero-sum game. i.e. helping vrc does not hurt btcd.

Also, he stated this is a long term personal project. Obviously teleport and other features are coming as soon as possible.

clearly you have not look at the price movement of both BTCD or VRC

really why do we need  100 different coin ,  i think half the shitcoin out there  should be shutdown and merge as one coin

Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 547 »
  Print  

Jump to: