Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:26:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to be a Bounty Hunter?  (Read 817 times)
traderenterprises (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:48:08 AM

Hey everyone, while sitting here at a cookout with a few local gun nuts, bounty hunters, game hunters, gun enthusiasts and Jack the neighbor that always has a sidearm, I was noodling with the Idea of a Bounty Hunter for Bitcoin. I have deal with Bounty hunting, skip tracing and the like before and have many that I know that do it, and of course I can get the main shows in a few states. I am just wondering what the Bitcoin community here may think of that, would it be fun, would you want to do it (If your interested, PM me and lets make some coin!) and could we be more efficient than others? I have already started the paperwork needed and my contacts in many large states for doing in, and getting them into the idea of bitcoin and at the same time, I have my own investors that can exchange small and large USD to BTC in an instant and because I have the relationship, the rate is very very small. I always thought that while some may be good because they have a lot of boots on the ground, and one guy back on the computer, but that is limited, what if you have a team of Electronic Hunters and then you have the group of boots on the ground, can cover tons more than just what others do, what do you all think? I would like to know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Proteu5

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:07:42 AM

It's a good idea. I'm sure many of us are good at digital investigative work.

My only concern would be, speaking generally, the risks and your credibility.

Ie: I track down a bail jumper online only to find out the higheree just wanted to spy on his ex-girlfriend.

With that worry aside If I were to be contracted legally I would only feel comfortable accepting payment upon competition. So you would have to use an escrow service.

Nice idea.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: