Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:28:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Business Servies?  (Read 564 times)
traderenterprises (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:45:52 AM

For those out there that are seeking to do business services, wanting to design, or already have and need to build up and incorporate. We help you with just that, we are taking on new clients, and unlike those out there that will be charging you 5K a month, we charge half that, maybe less, and of course, we accept bitcoin. We have our own traders for US cash to deal with state and local, but that is us, we do it all. Making a business that grows is hard for some, especially trying to figure out exactly what is needed such as resolutions, resolutions are what you have to make for every purchase you do with you business to keep it on the level, we handle it. We design it so that you will only need 1-5 rather than tens of thousands. If your interested, comment, or PM me, this isn't a "Formal" or top notch presentation, but I would rather speak plainly rather than touch it up with some extreme lingo you need your trusty attorney and a dictionary present. I don't like making business complicated because it should be fun.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: