Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:44:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A vital learning resource for everyone.  (Read 1031 times)
MaxSan (OP)

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 10:04:12 PM

Thought id share this as I have just started the cryptography course and I must say it is excellent. Highly recommended.

The computer security looks good too. I must warn its not for the faint hearted he does pack a *lot* of information in in a short time frame.

Coursera is committed to making the best education in the world freely available to any person who seeks it. We envision people throughout the world, in both developed and developing countries, using our platform to get access to world-leading education that has so far been available only to a tiny few. We see them using this education to improve their lives, the lives of their families, and the communities they live in.

https://www.coursera.org/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ripper234
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Ron Gross

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2012, 10:50:24 PM

Thought id share this as I have just started the cryptography course and I must say it is excellent. Highly recommended.

The computer security looks good too. I must warn its not for the faint hearted he does pack a *lot* of information in in a short time frame.

Coursera is committed to making the best education in the world freely available to any person who seeks it. We envision people throughout the world, in both developed and developing countries, using our platform to get access to world-leading education that has so far been available only to a tiny few. We see them using this education to improve their lives, the lives of their families, and the communities they live in.

https://www.coursera.org/

This is the second time today I heard of someone subscribe (the first was a friend of mine, unrelated to Bitcoin).

Seems like a good thing. I enrolled to the Game Theory Course.

Please do not pm me, use ron@bitcoin.org.il instead
Mastercoin Executive Director
Co-founder of the Israeli Bitcoin Association
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: