Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:50:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CMPT]ComputerCoin|X13 |PoW+PoS|Pow is over|Total: 14,580,000  (Read 43589 times)
copychicken

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:43:55 PM

All my shares are getting rejected? The miner says "(low difficulty share of x.xx)".

"4447": {
            "diff": 0.004,
            "varDiff": {
                "minDiff": 0.004,
                "maxDiff": 1024,
 raised it to 1024... should be enough for 10ghas now...

Thanks, but I'm still getting all rejects?

"minDiff": 0.050,

i raised that too...i hope its not big for small miners...
but our problem is that there is somewhere some solo mining again...
all the pools dont sum up to the network hash..

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

mblados

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Muroko Blados

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:45:55 PM

Is thius really X13 or X11? and also I dont see any blocks found but my miner states "Stratum from pool 0 detected new block" is this normal?

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:47:07 PM

this thing is x11, we need more miners on copychicken's pool. I'm essentially solo

saddly yes... i am planning to make a thread... with facts and statistics and video live example... what happens to a coin, when the hashrate isnt balanced....

but i dont think anyone will still believe me....
for example i am the only active pool on the Wearesatoshi coin... and the pool luck is so low... whenever someone else mines somewhere else... the block finding gets "green" again..

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

CMPT (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:47:19 PM

Something is wrong.  
I don't know pool's technology.
I was asked my friend, where is the problem
copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:47:47 PM

Is thius really X13 or X11? and also I dont see any blocks found but my miner states "Stratum from pool 0 detected new block" is this normal?

"Stratum from pool 0 detected new block" is this normal?

are you mining first time in your life?

scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1694

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 11:48:19 PM

Read this https://github.com/computercoin/CMPT/blob/master/src/main.h#L42

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:49:29 PM

forgot to mention that... i put the network confirmations on 120... i thinks its safer..

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:50:30 PM

its on #
so its not activated... it sees it as a comment.

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:53:42 PM

hmm maybe not.... /** */ is commenting... let me check deeper

nsimmons

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:55:40 PM

hmm maybe not.... /** */ is commenting... let me check deeper

// is a c++ comment /* */ for c

I haven't found a reference to foundation yet, still looking

CMPT (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:56:11 PM

We canceled it in the second update.
Is there any pool can work properly?
I hope to find the problem.
mblados

Muroko Blados

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:59:05 PM

Actually no, what I meant is, blocks are being found on the Network and I started mining as soon after the launch  and our pool still haven't found any blocks.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
scorpio18
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 12:00:07 AM

Then read this

Code:
ThreadRPCServer method=submitblock
ERROR: ConnectBlock() : coinbase does not pay to the dev address)
InvalidChainFound: invalid block=00000000874142543e3f  height=309  trust=57786941186  blocktrust=4640513332  date=07/20/14 22:56:51
InvalidChainFound:  current best=00000000fdf9888979bb  height=308  trust=53146427854  blocktrust=4312933464  date=07/20/14 22:56:43
ERROR: SetBestChain() : SetBestChainInner failed
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : AddToBlockIndex failed
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED

This is from my debug.log pool wallet

scorpio18
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 12:00:36 AM

Actually no, what I meant is, blocks are being found on the Network and I started mining as soon after the launch  and our pool still haven't found any blocks.

The blocks found is on solo mining not on pools

nsimmons

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:04:24 AM

The issue is the coin is X11, and miners are trying to mine X13. The network rate has halved in the last few minutes. Everyone is trying to mine the wrong algo. Change thread title.

yongyuanbtc

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:07:12 AM

X13!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin
mblados

Muroko Blados

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:07:26 AM

The blocks found is on solo mining not on pools

Thank you for the clarification.

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:09:04 AM

waiting for the pool to find a block... to check something... although it should have found already :/

nsimmons

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:10:30 AM

waiting for the pool to find a block... to check something... although it should have found already :/

Im going to throw another 100mhs at it. bad luck so far.

mblados

Muroko Blados

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:13:27 AM

The issue is the coin is X11, and miners are trying to mine X13. The network rate has halved in the last few minutes. Everyone is trying to mine the wrong algo. Change thread title.

How do you know it is X13? Im confused now because someone else confirmed it is X13 even the dev

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: